It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a live abduction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Just my two cents....

I think the OP, Nephra Tari, has come to the conclusion that this is an obvious fake and no more flaming or repetitive "fake, fake, fake, omg I can't believe this was brought to ATS" is needed. The false-live stream theory is how this was done, there is nothing more to say on that. A mistake by the OP, case closed. There is no point to continue to argue with each other over now irrelveant streaming techniques and methods used to perpetrate this obvious hoax, it is what it is.

Sometimes we as members can be too anxious to find the truth that we make mistakes and don't use logic to investigate every UFO video we see, there is A LOT of hoaxes out there. Some members saying that the OP should have a point deduction is just absurd and obviously they have not been here or in the Ufology field for long, hopefully they will learn however. In my humble opinion this case is closed.~Justin

EDIT to add: I did enjoy the science fiction and drama thoughm, it was a ice and kinda freaky abduction representation.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by jkrog08]

[edit on 6/8/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

how you can you stop motion a live feed?
It is not a normal camera.. this feeds directly to the website so it is either a laptop cam or camera phone.. I am guessing laptop based on stability of most of the video.

How does the website know the difference between a live feed or otherwise? I'm sure someone is technologically savvy enough to upload a pre-recorded video to this site.

One thing that points to a pre-recorded fake(besides the bad acting) was that at the 1:14 mark, the guy with the book was jostled around immediately before the other guy "flew" off the couch, as if that part of the vidoe was a reverse-played video clip of the guy falling on the couch --
-- when this part of the pre-recoreded video was made in forward motion, the book reader was jostled around after the other guy hit the couch (which is expected), but when played in reverse you can see the book-reader was jostled around before the the other guy even began to "fly" off of the couch.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I dont think an alien would let you film a live abduction. besides, that alien looks like a muppet.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
um sorry. Booo! just watch closely as he positions himself on the couch. You can see his arm slowly brace his body as he lays down. Pure crap and this sort of thing should be made illegal IMHO.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Jus to reinforce the idea that this is fake and to put a rock above the subject,

Check their blog ( theufoguys.blogspot.com... )
Check the date of their 1st post and it's contents (Tuesday, September 16, 2008)
Now check the date of their last post ( Wednesday, November 5, 2008 ).
Take a look at the date of the video "live" streaming ( 11.7.2008 )
Finally, check the bottom of their last post on the blog (- Jeff and Willem)

1st: If one of them was abbducted I think that it only should appear the name of the one that was left on Earth;
2nd: Why the hell should they create a blog, two months after it happened?
3rd: The content doesn't make any reference to what happened in 11.7.2008. That's odd, because such event should be shoulted out loud, but no, they decided to not make any reference to it.

Convinced?

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree - they ran the film backwards...

second line...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I agree - they ran the film backwards...

second line...

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Geez. If ONLY this were believable.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 5ubc0nsc10u5

if only you read the whole thread before replying.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join