It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a live abduction?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I happened across this recorded video on Ustream.
Now the thing about Ustream is all of its content is live at the time it is recorded... you cannot upload pre-recorded video to ustream. Whatever is captured there was once live. Given that knowledge.. the following recorded video is kind of interesting because if he faked this.. he had to have done it all live and given what happens.. it just doesn't make sense. It is odd.. to say the least.
Here is the link www.ustream.tv...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just don't get it. there are parts that seem sped up.. some of it just makes no sense. but how do you do that when you are streaming live?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
100 % fake..

That guy was sitting in the same position way to long to be reading. No body reads with that posture. At one point the camera shifted to the right a tad.. He had his right foot on top of his left until that point but the camera angle was dead on, where as towards the end the camera is not dead on his feet..

Also what kind of dude sits and reads a book while their friend is recording.. No one! Without looking up once, umm nope.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Interesting, but I wonder what are the odds of the camera falling in a perfect position to capture the guy (who I guess was supposedly "taken out" for a few moments while the other guy was abducted?) Also, it seems like the guy on the couch would have noticed the camera on the floor. But then if he was totally engrossed in his reading I guess it's possible that he didn't.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The video didn't stream that well for me, but the first few mins I did see where definitely fake.
The flashing lights and the noises was to dramatic.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The convenience of the fallen camera angle was enough for me to think fake.

Next ! .....

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Has anyone got some B.S flags ? I/ve used mine all up on the 2012 Topic's

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
OK remember this had to have been recorded live.
with that in mind.. how did the guy back up so fast? Its almost like he was pulled backwards.

Another thing.. it is possible that while this sort of thing is happening that others around or nearby are put into a sort of trancelike state to keep them from interferring and being aware.. just a thought.

Keeping in mind that this was live.. how do you explain the strangeness of it?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Some things don't add up. He drops the camera while in (what appears to be) the kitchen area, but somehow it ends up on the floor back in front of the couch. The part when he is lifted off the couch looks like it may have been achieved through stop-motion.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I calling fake because they call themselves the ufo guys..buddy is so disinterested by his friend that he's reading, literally seconds later an alien and lights appear in the vid..then the guy is supposedly abducted, and buddy is still sitting there oblivious....please...

I'm gonna wager- fake.
People who claim to be abductees..from all accounts I have read, never plan it out from star charts and have it happen...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
yeah i really don't know. It seems really acted out. Cant be real. sorry no go.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

how you can you stop motion a live feed?
It is not a normal camera.. this feeds directly to the website so it is either a laptop cam or camera phone.. I am guessing laptop based on stability of most of the video.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Com on are you serious? This has to be one of the lamest skits i have ever seen. The dude walks into the other room see's the alien is somehow thrown back face down next to his buddy on the couch who notices none of the noises and lights going on. I dont care how good of a book it is. Totally lame and cant see where anyone would think that this is real. I want there to be life from others worlds out there but not at the expense of trying to justify this video as being real.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Ya I know. and I agree alot of things screamed fake to me, it is just that I don't understand how some of it could be possible given that it was a live feed.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

I don't know about live feed , cause the vid I watched say pre-recorded in the top right corner.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

All recorded vids on this site come from live feeds that happened at a previous time. It is not possible to upload to this site. it is stream live and save or don't save. It does not host pre-recorded videos.. only those that streamed live there.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I am not ruling out fake.. because some of the aspects just scream it.. but I want to know how it was faked if it HAD to be streamed LIVE when it was recorded.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As for the supose to have to be a live feed I doubt that. Probly has a coumputer with multiple av inputs and has editing software that can pipe the feed out to the server. Im no pro on how that site works but my guess is that the feed was from some sort of handheld dvr all ready filmed and then just played through the web cam port as a live feed.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
The reason it says pre-recorded is to indicate that while it started out as a live feed, it is no longer live and thus "pre-recorded". I believe that this was staged. It seems so insanely unlikely that they would get an event like this on their first LIVE production. In addition, the guy reading the book just seems off.

So to address some questions..
First, there cold very well be two cameras, one was the walk around one and the other was preset on the floor. A video switcher could be used to switch between the two.

Second, the lift off can be done with a simple stunt hahrness. The building they are in actually lends itself to this very well with the beams and high ceiling.

Finally, the digital noise is really not what I would expect at all from EM interferance... it looks like a video switcher effect.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hmmm...found the guys blog..
theufoguys.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join