It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Could i refer you to my previous post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'd like to know your opinion on it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
when was the last time yall made contact with us(i.e egypt,mayan)? do yall plan on setting up some kinda base camp here? lastly will yall send a ship to every country at the same time?

link   
Hey Commander. I am not trying to give you flak for anything, but something eats me about the whole "you will only see us if you believe" thing.
I have a problem with the F word: faith. It's what is used in Christianity - hell - almost all religions.
I'll leave it at that, because I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say.
But do you indeed see where some of us humans are coming from about not being able to believe something like this? We have been led astray so many times, it's sad.
Anyway, I myself haven't seen anything in the skies yet, but I still look all the time. Hopefully one day... I believe you guys are out there, that's not the issue. It's just, like I said, sometimes we don't know what to believe - if that's not being too contradictory.

Hey, thanks for answering everyone's questions in such a systematic manner, btw.
Hopefully I will see you guys soon!

link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Don't get too excited, it's "boiling point" for something on here every day of the week.

That made me laugh soooooo hard!!!! bahahahhaha soooo true!

I hope they hurry up and show themselves wide scale, that would be so nice....

Then those of us who HAVE had many encounters already won't be made out to be nut jobs anymore.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Sorry but that sounds like a believe in GOD ploy. Either u are there or u aren't. I have seen a UFO. I know of Alien existence.

If u are who u say u are u must be able to get your ships to pose at times and in areas when commanded......Try Aberdeen, Scotland. We have seen bugger all up here. My sighting was over Southern France!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
You're from the Ashtar command which supposedly hijacked a radio station ni 1977 to send us a message of peace by disarming ourselves of our "evil weapons"......sounds like our own government is working for this Ashtar command. The problem, your chloroformness, is that if we remove our weapons we render ourselves defenseless aginst alien beings , suc as yourselves, which want us to blindly trust them while giving up nothing of their own in the name of total sacrifice. You see, aliens aren't so bright afterall...because if they truly were here for good there would be no reason for us to remove our weapons. If I ave a gun in my house, and I invite a man in, he is not afraid of me shooting him........UNLESS HE'S UP TO NO GOOD! He then has a reason to worry, and insist that I remove the gun. I don't think this was Ashtar command at all, I think it's the gov't (once again) trying to make fools out of us by taking our most cherished desires and beliefs and hopes and turning thiem against us to use them in their own favor to remove our weaponry for a depotic usurption of our most basic rights. Here is this nonsensical video for those who want to hear the radio program takeover. Pretty crappy technology for an alien race so much more advanced than us. You can barely make out what he's saying. Aren't their weapons far more advanced than us? Why would we have to remove them, unless they are human and can die at the hands of the people? Think about it.

Look at you're own history and how you treat people on you're Planet .
The Ashtar Command does not live with weapons or wars etc.

The message from that date and time was direct from off Planet transmitted to that area .

The plusing sound you heard in that radio transmission overlay was from the Ship itself way beyond this Planet at the time.

You are in the mindset of we need these weapons to fight Ets who might be coming to take over Earth.

It that were true it would have happened millions of years ago .

Its not going to happen at all.

If you wish to live in harmony with the other Planetary Worlds then you need to learn not to jump and shoot first.

The Government had nothing to do with that broadcast .

I suspect you will believe it did regardless of my reply .

This still was not the case at that time in history.

Thankyou for your question regarding this.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by joe82
when was the last time yall made contact with us(i.e egypt,mayan)? do yall plan on setting up some kinda base camp here? lastly will yall send a ship to every country at the same time?

When massive visual contact happens it will be seen all over the Planet not exclusive to any nation but to all the People living on Earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Great...Another Blossom Goodchild..."sigh"

Well, I tell you something, mate...I have met "you" several times, since i was 17...And I will be straight with you...If you ever so real was an alien, I dont want you here, seriously...These "saviours" made half of my life a living hell...
I dont need people to tell me aliens are here or are real...I know they are.
But tell people a lie like you do now, that "saviours" will soon be upon us, and "eeeverything will be aaaalright"...jezz...

There will be no disclosure, cause the facts are too disturbing for all to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These beings will never make themselves known to all and everyone...why? Cause they DONT ffen care about us...

Turn your computer off, get out and breathe some fresh air...We dont need another Blossom episode!

Thank you!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The ASHATR COMMAND???

Oh great, looking on earth for cult recruits or something????

Grrrrrr.....if these guys DO land, I certainly hope there really is some GFL out there to keep them at bay......

Don't give them any money!

Layra or whatever is a big scam artist and she dosen't like mellisa at ALL...lol...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
To the OP, if you would be so kind:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My original post. .

[edit on 6/6/09 by pretty_vacant]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Hey Commander. I am not trying to give you flak for anything, but something eats me about the whole "you will only see us if you believe" thing.
I have a problem with the F word: faith. It's what is used in Christianity - hell - almost all religions.
I'll leave it at that, because I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say.
But do you indeed see where some of us humans are coming from about not being able to believe something like this? We have been led astray so many times, it's sad.
Anyway, I myself haven't seen anything in the skies yet, but I still look all the time. Hopefully one day... I believe you guys are out there, that's not the issue. It's just, like I said, sometimes we don't know what to believe - if that's not being too contradictory.

Hey, thanks for answering everyone's questions in such a systematic manner, btw.
Hopefully I will see you guys soon!

I completely understand where you are coming from .
Religion on Earth has kind of messed this up for many years.

If one never believes then ones consciousness will never be open to seeing whats above them.

This is different then Christians saying to you believe .

What I am using the word belief for is this to have those that do not believe to spend the time believing they will see these things in the skies abouve if they and you are will to letgo of what you have been taught not to believe.

You can't learn how to swim by just sitting and watching someone swim you have to learn how to swim .

With the Spaceships if you realloy want to believe that people in Ships are above Earth then spend the time with a video camera for a few hours nightly or on a clear day and you will eventually if you decide to really believe then the visual sightings will begin to be seen .

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Sorry but that sounds like a believe in GOD ploy. Either u are there or u aren't. I have seen a UFO. I know of Alien existence.

If u are who u say u are u must be able to get your ships to pose at times and in areas when commanded......Try Aberdeen, Scotland. We have seen bugger all up here. My sighting was over Southern France!!

So you share you have seen Ships or UFOs where you are yet you ask for proof.

Do you really believe what you have seen ?

This is not a Ship on demand .

It does not work that way .

I am glad you had the experiences you did but from your comments what have you even learned from seeing these things?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   
GRRRRRRRRRRRRR It is the stupid Ashtar Command and Blossom Goodchild (poor lady) and fantasy baloney crap that makes REAL ET experiences look tainted and hoakey....

DISINFO by associating CORNY CULTNESS with the whole frigging topic!

You people are making a mockery out of people who have true encounters..........

Edit: Insult removed.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

I am sorry for your negative experiences but it was not Ashtar Command that you interacted with .

Nor am i another Blossom Goodchild .

My information and messages are from Ashtar Command here on Earth and off Planet when needed .

I hope you will find in your journey that not all Ets are negative but the opposite .

May you find peace in your journey.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Hey Cmdraleon, whats the story with this ''UFO'' over Turkey?

Can you shed some light on that?

Tsom87

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaifan

Hello,

Are you the same Cmdraleon from the linked sites? if so, then why the overall message and content on those sites differs from what you are saying here? for instance, you say you are not related to blossom in any way, but the first site has several posts about her work.

Linkies:

blogs.myspace.com...

www.youtube.com...

If not, who's the real cmdraleon and why there are more than one?

Also, is cmdr ly-on from Ecuador related to you in some way, or maybe he's ripping you off? do you know who he is?

Thanks

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Kaifan]

I am CmdrAleon and there is only one .

I have other sites for my radio show and the Command around the Planet .

Some of the information is outdated and needs to be updated .

The person in Ecuador I have not heard of .

Hope this answers your questions and thank you for them.

Blessings and Peace

Edit: Advertising removed.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon

Originally posted by stevcolx

So you share you have seen Ships or UFOs where you are yet you ask for proof.

Do you really believe what you have seen ?

This is not a Ship on demand .

It does not work that way .

I am glad you had the experiences you did but from your comments what have you even learned from seeing these things?

Sorry, I just need to see more and get photographic evidence at the same time. When I saw the UFO over southern France I didn't have a camera. My family thinks I'm nuts. I need more evidence. That's all.......But still my sighting is deeply imprinted in my memory. I will never forget it!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So... first it was:

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is Now

That 'now' seems to have come and gone.

Then it was:

First UFO Contact Oct 14th 2008

Can't say I remember anything special about that day...

Followed by the disaster that was:

Federation of Light New Message Update from Blossom Goodchild Herself

Bigpay Goodcon? Not the greatest scammer to be aligned with.

Sorry, but I can't say I can believe anything you post. How is this thread any more relevant or believable than your others? (This is not a personal attack... but an honest question that needs to be asked)

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi commander, I have a question. Please answer this if you read this. Will the aliens when they land and make themselves known help humans in positive ways? Would they offer any positive advice to someone who had a mental illness or is dealing with issues or some kind?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Ok the fact that my post has been ignored by yourself just just further removed any slight grain of truth this post could of had.

I guess people really do get that bored these days.

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join