It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

I have seen ufo's all my life and I have accepted them.
If I go outside now I will probably see one ore two after a few minutes.
I only see them if I raise my vibration to that of out flowing love.
I have many out of body experiences and contacts with others has started to happen when in out of body states. I do believe I have not come from here but I may not be fully activated or I may be here just for the ride.
But I have this strong desire to do something but I don''t know exactly what it is I should be doing. Any ideas?
Thank you for your thread.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

please Anthony do not get sucked in by this guy...they are a bunch of corny disinfo people, who have taken role playing up a notch or two and are trying to suck others into their role playing crap....

They really make a mockery out of the many genuine encounters and such that ARE real etc....

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Concept X

Ok the fact that my post has been ignored by yourself just just further removed any slight grain of truth this post could of had.

I guess people really do get that bored these days.

Not bored. Just sick of the disinformation from our governments and lies from imposters and fakes. We don't know who is coming or going!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Look at you're own history and how you treat people on you're Planet .

Sorry, Sir or Madam (or both)....I'll play along, just for one moment.

IF you cannot see what's wrong with that sentence, grammatically, then How the Heck to you Ever get to CmDr status??

OK, got that off my chest. Now....I took the liberty of clicking on your username, and checking out your (not "you're") profile.

'Nuff said, about that....

G'Day!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Let me guess:

After a while, those who have been sucked in will be asked to pay some monthly installments to hear the next messages?

They will even get a membership in a special club and get newsletters...
printed by the CmdR himself!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

please Anthony do not get sucked in by this guy...they are a bunch of corny disinfo people, who have taken role playing up a notch or two and are trying to suck others into their role playing crap....

They really make a mockery out of the many genuine encounters and such that ARE real etc....

I appreciate your concern and I am a big boy. I don't believe or disbelieve any of this. I only rely on my own experiences and not that of others.
The thing is I and I am sure other also of the mind that it doesn't matter, if you go out side you will find out for yourselves sooner or later.

Peace out

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
reply to post by noroman

I am sorry for your negative experiences but it was not Ashtar Command that you interacted with .

Nor am i another Blossom Goodchild .

My information and messages are from Ashtar Command here on Earth and off Planet when needed .

I hope you will find in your journey that not all Ets are negative but the opposite .

May you find peace in your journey.

Dear mister, whoever you are...Stop putting these ideas into peoples head. If you say that you are a member of a coalition of many worlds, and that you have been watching us for a long time...And you say you dont know what kind of beings that could harm humans...Or that it wasnt you...Then why do you, beloved "saviours", let these beings interact, kidnap, kill (they killed my cat for christ sake), experiment, tag, hurt, terrorize humans????????
If you suppose to be friendly, and want the human race to join your cause...Then you have done a hell of a bad job, sir!

This is hurting cases from us, like me, trying to get the real facts from governments, and what they know and what they will do about this. Blossom + tons of other people, like yourself, have proven yourself to be a fake over and over..."We are coming...Prepare yourselves...The new age is coming"...jezz, I cant even belive people are falling for this anymore...makes me sick. I would gladly let you experience what i have seen, more then once...and you would stop doing what you do now.

E.T. phone home? I say E.T. go home!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTHONY33

I appreciate your concern and I am a big boy. I don't believe or disbelieve any of this. I only rely on my own experiences and not that of others.
The thing is I and I am sure other also of the mind that it doesn't matter, if you go out side you will find out for yourselves sooner or later.

Peace out

Oh I have seen plenty of ufo's, and up REALLY close so it couldn't be just some speck of light etc or something that could be MISTAKEN for a ufo, but like 40 feet away, absolutly NO questions about it etc.....so I believe in UFO's and ET's etc......just not the cultish Ashtar baloney etc...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I am glad for you.
You could be right about this thread but the fact is I only come to this site for amusement and have gone way passed the point of this being relevant to me. I have no expectations of threads like these and I think most people can think for themselves. I am not worried about the hoaxers as if something is going to happen (probable) (as every day brings a new experience) it will happen regardless of how many hoaxers there are.

The only advice I could give is to follow your own heart and live your own experiences. Not worry about what others try to make you believe, just keep an open mind.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by ANTHONY33]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
You seem to have missed out the questions I asked, my feelings are hurt... you answered stuff before and after mine, but not mine... sorry if they've slipped your mind - I'll post them again for you.

1) Where are you (your soul/alien bits) from?

2) How did you get here?

3) How do you come to be in possession of a human body?

4) If you are ground crew for some kind of arrival, surely you could give us a very specific time of it's arrival - or are alien space fleets run like public transport?

5) What sort of lifestyle are you leading - do you have a job, "family", girlfriend etc?

6) Have you ever played D&D? I play a half elf ranger (lvl 10)

7) Why have you/your race not made yourselves "publicly" known? Properly, forums like this don't count.

8) Why have you not interfered with any of the atrocities the human race has perpetuated? If you have a policy of non-interference, then why make yourself known at all?

9) Do you drink coffee? I thought you guys had a special diet, so what you guys doing hanging in coffee shops? Is it like interstellar Friends - which charcter would you be? (I bet you'd be Ross).

10) Do you have rules about relationships and interaction with humans? If so, what are they?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   

To answer you direct i have no connection to the GFL.

I will say this again the vail has been lifted.

I will not attemp to speak for any other group of Ets .

I am with the Ashtar Command and many of us exist in the Human form now.

Now that the veil has been lifted, what will us humans be able to do?

Will we beable to do telekinesis and other psychic abilities?

What of the starchildren, indigo children, cristal indigo children, and rainbow children?

How many races are in the Ashtar Command?

Oh, and what is the GFL?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by noroman

I agree!

How many more posts like this will the members keep falling for? This one is already at 8 pages! I know I'm not helping any by posting, but dam. We have got to ban together and refuse to give any attention to these fakes!

I seriously hope that the majority of the "believers" on this thread are just screwing with the OP. Possibly out of boredom or whatever and are not taken in by this obvious hoax.

As I read through this post I recall a reply asking the OP to name all of the 168 alien species. Are you kidding me?! I'm waiting to see evidence and a name for 1. Where do they get the 168 from?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In principle I agree that time for contact/disclosure is near but I don't believe Ashtar "Commanders" (shouldn't you have another term other than an english naval rank?) are posting on ATS.

Also, I noticed in your OP that you use both "Spaceship" and "Starship". Which is it?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

Everybody is alot of people .
Not everybody is a Skeptic and many have had these same experiences .
I am not here to hand you a silver platter but to share the importantance of living in a consciousness of Love.
Now the word Love might sound simple enough but to live it in my body and soul is the key to understanding my message.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes

I've seen many many ships in the sky. So if you are who you say you are then what is the connection with chemtrails and UFOs? I notice when they spray at night that there are some UFOs. They move about. I saw two positioned like stars one second, and then they moved in that same formation downward. Stars don't do that. What are these? Smaller ships? I've seen the Maitreya star nightly. What do you know about this? Are you related to the Ascended Masters? If so I know what's really going on. You are a Nephilim.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 6/6/2009 by watchtheashes]

That is not my focus or mission .
I will say that those activities are from advanced carft and lower dimensional beings .

Again that is not my vibrational focus on Earth.

Thank you for your question.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Mellisa I will address you directly .

first the Ashtar Command and myself are not disinformation people.

I do not role play and never have my role is real and my spiritual mission of cosmic transformation is real aswell.

You cannot speak for me only your own experiences and you have seen UFOs etc .

Still you can see as many Ufos as you wish but unless you live in a complete state of Love the frequency of the Consciousness which i resonate at then you will continue to lash out like this not really knowning who is Light and who is not.

i am trying to help you and know that you are Loved regardless how you react to my posts and this thread.

Blessings and Love

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

Originally posted by Concept X

Ok the fact that my post has been ignored by yourself just just further removed any slight grain of truth this post could of had.

I guess people really do get that bored these days.

Not bored. Just sick of the disinformation from our governments and lies from imposters and fakes. We don't know who is coming or going!!

I agree alot of imposters fakers and Government disinformation .

Discerment of the message and who brings the messages are key.

My posts have always been from the cosmic state of consciousness .

No one needs to buy what i have create here .

You have free will to buy the disinformation posted against my message and thats the way Free Will works.

Regardless of this I will keep presenting my messages when needed on any area deemed important at the time.

people have the Free will to read my message or just skip them to something more in line with what they accept .

Blessings and Peace

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by I Am Spartacus
In principle I agree that time for contact/disclosure is near but I don't believe Ashtar "Commanders" (shouldn't you have another term other than an english naval rank?) are posting on ATS.

Also, I noticed in your OP that you use both "Spaceship" and "Starship". Which is it?

Is that all you have to say on the message is Navel rank?

Understand when we in the Ashtar Command use the word Commander its used very differently then you use it here on Earth.
Commander means in complete command of my mind body and spirit connection to the creator .

It is not used as defined on Earth .

Just to clear that misconception on the word as defined Cosmically off Planet.

Both exist its not one or the other .

Again thats all you have gotten from the message is wanting to know which is it Starships or Spaceships?

Thank you anyway for your questions and remember you have free will to accept what i have shared or stay with what makes you feel confortable.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Again thats all you have gotten from the message is wanting to know which is it Starships or Spaceships?

Why don't you answer this question?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Still you can see as many Ufos as you wish but unless you live in a complete state of Love the frequency of the Consciousness which i resonate at then you will continue to lash out like this not really knowning who is Light and who is not.

Cool, in addition to my other questions I got one more and it's a good one, seeing as there's lots of sciencey types here on ATS, I'm sure someone can make sense of your answer...

11) What is the frequency of the consciousness?

12) Can you give us any other science information, maybe pertaining to your space "craft".

I'd really appreciate it if you had the courtesy and decency to answer my questions, I'm feeling left out of the interstellar love-in.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join