It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From An Et on Earth Making Contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

So are you claiming to be an ET? If so what do ETs eat ? How do ET's reproduce ?

Where exactly are you from ?

How did you get here ?

Who made the Baigong Pipes and why ?

Campagnolo or Shimano ?

You do realize of course, that although David Carradine has sadly passed away, we still have Chuck Norris ? So be careful how you answer

[edit on 6-6-2009 by moocowman]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I have no doubt that aliens exist, but full disclousure as you describe it, well that I am not sure of.

How many people on Earth are not ready to accept such evidence? Billions, nothing can pass their free will and ignorance. Only if the consequneces of not doing so have effects in different dimensions and lives of others would such a disclosure make sense due to the changes that it can bring.

So you see I am not hoping to see big ships in the sky, since that would create a paradigm shift, collapse of current society and other nasty things. Such direct intervention must have a precise plan and purpose in order to be legitimate.

The law of the universe state that you are forbidden to interfere with free will. If humans want to live like this they are free to do it, unless we did something really nasty and were headed for a hit on the head.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I've seen many many ships in the sky. So if you are who you say you are then what is the connection with chemtrails and UFOs? I notice when they spray at night that there are some UFOs. They move about. I saw two positioned like stars one second, and then they moved in that same formation downward. Stars don't do that. What are these? Smaller ships? I've seen the Maitreya star nightly. What do you know about this? Are you related to the Ascended Masters? If so I know what's really going on. You are a Nephilim.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by watchtheashes]

[edit on 6/6/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Pericle

Hey, what is the "law of the universe" where's it written? Humans interfere with others free will all the time...

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Got to say threads like this get old fast, a new "alien" appears every other week, handy isnt it.

If your really from some other planet or some different species then show yourself? record yourself?, Set up a live webcam? take some pictures in your original form?

What proof is words? Nothing.

Im sure there would be some excuse why they cant show themselves and "all will become clear soon" or "we are not ready yet" and "any other usual response" so that just further backs up the lack of credibility.

I believe in aliens, however i dont believe you an alien unless you show some proof other than "harmonic" words.

However it was fun to read so i'll give you that

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
The time has come for people to know of the existance of those you have been seeking in you're currently lifetime.

Humm. I hope the other aliens are a bit more intelligent.
If you guys can master space travel, how about you learn how to express a point?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   

No one wants to believe this stuff more than I, but I wish people would stop posting threads like these based only on BELIEF or a FEELING. And I would think a real intelligent nonhuman on Earth (if applicable) wouldn't refer to himself or herself as an "ET," since they (or we?) are obviously as terrestrial as any human. What objective reasoning is there for your assertion of imminent Disclosure-Contact? Do you REALLY have any?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Many now will understand that Ets are real and come from many Planetary Worlds and Dimensions beyond this Earth.

You will find Ets on Earth using computers as does anyone around your Planet.
As part of the ground crew on this Planet with millions of others .

The time has come for people to know of the existance of those you have been seeking in you're currently lifetime.

Nasa is very aware of what is to be soon upon Earth.

So are all Governments around your Planet.

Many living on Earth can play the game of acting like any other Human being you would meet in a coffee shop ,etc .

This also allows us to quitely stay in touch with our Starships outside the Earths Atmosphere.

You might not realize how much activity is now going on in the skies above you .

Spaceships of all sizes and on each Ship people who have come to help Earth in the final moments of Cosmic History in the making for Humanity as a whole.

Many are now sensing that we are here now and planning a direct contact with the People of Planet Earth and we are .

So many Beings that you have yet to encounter and will within this time and space .

The contact will eventually be with all of the Planet as a whole .

Many of you will have your first what you call UFO encounters in these next few weeks and months ahead .

Nolonger will those who have been skeptical be that way anymore in this lifetime.

The Governments of Earth will nolonger be able to deny our existance .

You have never been alone in the Universe as some believe on your Planet .

If you feel unsettled now its because the Ships are near now around the Planet Earth from many Planetary Worlds.

For the first time many will be video taping UFOs of various sizes around the Globe.

The Spiritual Ets are in full force now and very busy off Planet .

The lifting of the final cosmic vail that has surround Earth for many millions of years is happening now .

The vail has been almost completely lifted which will allow many Spaceships to be seen that were unseen until now.

I read many area's not just here but elsewhere on the Internet to see how much is being shared about our existance .

You have never been alone we are with you always and soon you will meet the very Space people that have been on the Shis now entering earth .

May you be at peace in this moment of your history as contact begins soon.

no offense didn't read all of this but are you one of those people who thinks they are a alien? I notice you keep referring to earth as "your planet" and stuff.. just seems kinda weird to me. To each his own though. No offense but these people who think they are aliens come as REALLY freaking arrogant. I hope real aliens aren't snobbish and arrogant when we finally do meet them lol.

And I completely do believe in aliens but I'm sorry I just cant believe someone typing something like this up with tons of spelling errors and grammatical errors saying they are a alien lol. Also like someone else said why would a alien refer to himself as a alien or ET.

F it... if you're a alien then I'm one too

[edit on 6-6-2009 by jouseroni]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
and the guy is gone .... I think this threat could be moved to trash

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh for Heaven's(!) sake, give the Man a break!

Stop the group-bashing and instead put more energy on listening to what he's actually got to say! And complaining about how a non-native writes and expresses himself, is very rude, by the way. Regardless if he is who he says he is, or not, he DID have his years earlier predictions right; Both regarding Obama's victory aswell as the drastic increase in UFO-sightings.

Now, if he would have been Commander Lie-on, the reactions would have been more justified.

I do agree with everything you, Kaifan, said in that thread to Mr. Lie-on.

That said; If he and Lie-on would be one and the same- then by all means, go ahead.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I think he has returned to his spaceship that he stores on the 7th floor of the Psychiatric Facility where he landed. He plans on returning home now but has left us his remarkably incredible message that we are sure to impart to all of mankind.

Seriously just once I would like something real. If such claims have any validity it's time for more to be given to us.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

Ok I still don't think you get what I'm talking about. I'm not even talking about the same "GFL" that you are familiar from, I'm talking about a group of ET civilizations. So throw away that 209,000 star systems number, and channeling away for a moment because we are not nearly talking about the same thing. When I said Galaxy confederation all I meant was a group of ET civilizations, and have absolutely nothing to do with the GFL you know of. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this until it sinks in.
Also I don't know why your arguing the authenticity of abductions, I was just trying to express what I meant by first-hand experience. Being abducted by aliens would be a direct experience, no? That's all I was saying. If you noticed, I didn't say abductions were real and you don't have to believe it to understand my point. If you want a different example on first-hand experience, it's like viewing a filming of a movie versus seeing the movie on your T.V.
Your really starting to amaze me Atlasastrol by arguing with this, I'll say this again so you don't have to waste time with another long pointless reply: We are not talking about the same GFL, I'm just talking about a group of ETs and have no similarities to GFL stories you've heard of. They are in no way connected.
If you still feel the need to further rebuttal, then you are seriously missing the point of what I'm talking about here. It's like you have GFL permanently imprinted in your brain and can't accept a real alternative. Which by the way has nothing to do with channeling. Now I feel I must repeat this again, because it's possible your forgetting my points as you read down my post. When I said Galactic confederation I merely meant a random group of ET civilizations that I just happened to call the Galaxy confederation, for lack of a better name. Throw out anything you know about your GFL because we ARE NOT talking about the same thing. That includes channeling. I'm not even trying to prove anything here, this entire post is just to inform you on your blatant misunderstanding of my replies.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   
im pretty sure the original poster is now long gone...but in all honesty these threads are rather un-nerving to me just based on the idea of for those of us who desperately and truely wish that EBEs/ETs were real and possibly here living among us...it would be a key time for the world to know the truth about them

but then again...if anyone has seen the recent remake of "the day the earth stood still" (and i dont care what ANYONE says on these forums)...it gives us a very good representation of exactly what would happen if a UFO landed and EBEs/ETs decided to walk on out and say "whats up"

sadly...there are not enough deserving people on this planet...or rather understanding people to have the existance of aliens PROVEN to them...human beings cant even get along with each other (and i dont care what anyone says...humans still want to kill each other based on something so stupid as religion and skin color...its still going on to this very day) what the hell makes people think for ONE minute that the MAJORITY of people on this planet could accept a creature from another planet in space with different morals, values, thoughts on after life, views on religion and a totally different culture than our own??? people wouldnt...they would want to immediately blow the creature up and begin a race war with an actual RACE of creatures...not just race based on skin color (even though race by skin color doesnt exist...were all HUMAN BEINGS)...go watch the movie "alien nation" for an awesome example of what would happen should aliens decide to "move in" or "crash land" on our planet

i guess it would be nice if EBEs/ETs made themselves known to those of us who are desperate to know the answer that they exist...believing is one thing...but actually knowing from physical contact is another...a friend of mine once asked me "what would you wish for if you could have anything"...i looked her dead in the face and said "to get off this planet and find out that there is something better out there"...she thought i was joking until i explained my reasoning...but i guess aliens cant know the true people from the fake people...and really how could they...there are SO many of us here

[edit on 6-6-2009 by dorkidori_s13]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by dorkidori_s13]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

are you serious? youre pretending to be an e/t? thats #ing pathetic.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The following is a serious comment. So, please read it as such. How do you know what you are saying is true and not simply the result of a psychological breakdown? I'm sure that you are aware that here on Earth we have mental hospitals filled with people who claim to be long-dead historical figures and even aliens. So, assuming you are speaking honestly and genuinely, how do you know that you are not simply the innocent victim of a delusion? If you are truly in contact with an advanced alien race, you should be able to give us some harmless yet meaningful piece of testable scientific information that humans have not yet discovered or predict the sighting of an UFO at a particular location in advance. I would think that a human being or any being capable of rational thought would acknowledge that more often than not the simplest explanation is the correct one. If you have personally discounted the possibility of a psychological disorder, please explain the reasoning behind this conclusion.

Thanks.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by andrewh7]

[edit on 6-6-2009 by andrewh7]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jokei
reply to post by cmazzagatti

Don't get too excited, it's "boiling point" for something on here every day of the week.

To Cmdraleon - are you purporting to be an alien? A light being? One that has possessed a human body? I have many questions for you... If you would be kind enough to answer me with the sort of alien you are (if at all) and how you come to inhabit our planet... I'll compile a list of questions for you, I won't get to post for a day or so though as I got fun "real world" stuff to do.

Please ask your questions and i will do my best to answer them .

I am not Alien I am a Being in Human form of great Light.
No possessions .When each one off planet volunteered to come to Earth
this is done through the birthing process .

So we come in as babies and evolve in the body to the Adult level .

Many of us are activated at a certian time in Adult life to remember why we are here and then complete our Spiritual mission .

CmDraleon,
And "Others"

I do not even know what to "think" of these 'Re-incarnated' Aliens[/s] ...
Does no one realize that born aliens visit and experience as well? ??
I just do not know what to think of all of this.

And YET ..
A Step in the right direction.......

A generous amount of luck in Your Direction O.P.

----------------AMBER

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I seem to remember a fellow posting on this site by the name of CommanderLyon, or something like that. Fitting. He/she was spouting the same rubbish that you are posting here today. Any relation? Is it a slow day in Ashtar land and you need to get some kicks and giggles?

We've had too many folk posting on here claiming to be aliens without a single shred of evidence. From people saying they have alien souls, to people like you, claiming that you actually are a real live alien!
It is really starting to become sad and tiresome.

I'm calling shenanigans on this one. Again. Unless the "commander" can prove anything that he is saying. Which he won't. Seems to be pretty par for the course unfortunately. Or maybe they don't have a word in the Ashtarian language for proof? Nevertheless:

Evidence please!

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by Faiol

I think he has returned to his spaceship that he stores on the 7th floor of the Psychiatric Facility where he landed. He plans on returning home now but has left us his remarkably incredible message that we are sure to impart to all of mankind.

Seriously just once I would like something real. If such claims have any validity it's time for more to be given to us.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Egyptia]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hi there

I am already being visited regularly when I do my sky watches. i am trying to gather a select few people together to see if they will land and converse with us.

Can you give any suggestions as to how we can achieve this. We all have a very spiritual approach to our work.

Would love to hear from you

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

Would a dispatcher tell some anonymous unrelated caller EXACTLY where thier police car will be located-?

Why not?

Because the caller could be some fricken [PSYCO] out to harm the asset.

And yet....

They do want people or the origional caller in general to know they are there, available and perhaps on their way.

That is what your statement reminded me of. The old Dominos Pizza killings of the 80's.

IRONICALLY.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join