It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First UFO Contact Oct 14th,2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
First before I get into this area .I believe at least the topic to be discussed is about Aliens and UFO's and or Spacecraft from other Worlds.
Someone needs to speak on behalf of those who do not have a narrow view of what UFO's and Alien topics consist of .Ufology used to be a place where people back in the old days had contact with people from other worlds books by George Hunt Williamson for example talk of this contact.
This all the way back in the 1950's .
So my point before I read moderator move this to a non Alien-UFO board that my post is right on target about the subject of Aliens and UFOs.

So here I go regarding again the topic of First Contact that is predicted by the Women Blossom Goodchild.

My field or backround is with Communications and I have interviewed people
over the years such as Dr Frank Stranges who wrote the book Stranger From The Pentagon about the Venusian Valiant Thor.

To get to the truth on this its important to allow the posting from
those in the Alien and UFO area aswell who take information from a more Spiritual aspect of Ufology.

What are some people afraid of on here that maybe the information will reach the whole UFO Community and just maybe some people will resonate with the information that is being presented?
I really believe that adults here can make up their own mind on the possibility of First Contact on Oct 14th,2008 .

If Blossom Goodchild is wrong and nothing happens then we will know.

Information is power and without it we can learn and decide what is and what is not.

The Alien and UFO board should allow people like Blossom Goodchild to if she decided to post her message here for all of us to read .

Those that are skeptics and have power on ATS seem to have the ability to have removed or put somewhere else posts that are Alien and UFO related but just not in a narrow mindset which some people have .

So that said I know their are already 3 area's on other boards talking about First Contact.

I would ask ATS to if they started here be put back here for continued free discussion.

I wanted to post a video here but its not coming up so here is the link of one of many youtube sites with the message from the Galactic Federation of Light .

www.youtube.com...

Lets expand our awareness not narror it to just what ones concepts are of Ufology.

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I respectfully disagree. UFOs/Aliens isn't a spiritual matter, as far as I'm concerned. It's a scientific matter. I have found that those who twist it into a spiritual matter do so in an attempt to convert others to their spiritual beliefs. I resent that immensely.

Moreover, threads about "First Contact" or about someone who claims to have been contacted by aliens have consistently been proven to be without merit and lack verifiable proof. Prophecy and predictions about when aliens will arrive and show themselves to humanity have come and gone with nothing ever coming from them. It's the proverbial "Boy Who Cried Wolf."

Also, and I'm not trying to be mean (just honest), but it's hard for me to take serious somebody whose name is "Blossom Goodchild" (or whatever it is).

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I think you are being decieved/crazy I haven't decied yet as this is the first I know of you. In many of the "messages" they talk about overthrowing the goverment, and creating a ONE WORLD GOVERMENT, this is the NWO Alien style.

Why would a 'peacefull' Species want control of the world, to 'Take over the world' so to speak, I see no differance to the NWO.

We need to look at what their possible motivations could be:

+The Earth has plenitful Humans(Tasty!)
+It would be easy to enslave a simpler Civilisation, with advanced weaopnry
+Why do they even have such Massive and powerful weapons, with millions of Fighter ships in their fleet?(Incase anybody says NO to them thats why,again very similar to the superpowers on Earth)
+The Earth has many Useful resources wich are easy to mine compared to toher planets in our solar system
+The people have already been brainwashed, for easier victory
+Vast seas, of water, could be rare to them.
+They could need more Beings for their Army's

There are many benifits of overthrowing earth to them, But what have they offered in return? NOTHING!

If this ever happens(First contact with GFL), I think you will be very shocked, i for one would be a vigilante, and would fight for my planet.

Edit: To the OP LEARN TO PARAGRAPH PLEASE. Just type 5 lines and press space please that is all i ask of you.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
I respectfully disagree. UFOs/Aliens isn't a spiritual matter, as far as I'm concerned. It's a scientific matter. I have found that those who twist it into a spiritual matter do so in an attempt to convert others to their spiritual beliefs. I resent that immensely.

Moreover, threads about "First Contact" or about someone who claims to have been contacted by aliens have consistently been proven to be without merit and lack verifiable proof. Prophecy and predictions about when aliens will arrive and show themselves to humanity have come and gone with nothing ever coming from them. It's the proverbial "Boy Who Cried Wolf."

Also, and I'm not trying to be mean (just honest), but it's hard for me to take serious somebody whose name is "Blossom Goodchild" (or whatever it is).

Ufology is not a science matter to be discussed by the elite professionals who deign to share whatever they decide is authentic or to debunk the majority in ludicrous ways. In case you havn't paid attention, the experience has only grown and been brought into the common awareness by the actual real experiences of sitings and contactee/abductee reports, beginning with the most famous, Betty and Barney Hill. The testimony of real people, and by this I mean the real grass roots citizens of this planet as opposed to the black op, military complex, (whose testimony I take with a grain of salt well aware that my bullsh*t meter is going off!) is worth its weight in gold. I, an my family, are experiencers searching for agenda issues. Wading through the countless threads and remarks by those who either havn't seen something yet, or don't remember an experience perhaps, or who are serving the disinformation agenda, to find the jewels that can be examined in other people's experiences to try and piece together the "threat" or even as the OP wishes to discuss, the hope of visitors is the whole reason many people go online. Period. Its mine!
With regards to the actual federation. They exist whether the Ashtar command or the blossom report, or whether the whole nesara thing is real or nazi inspired. I can't judge that. But in my search for protection from greys for my family I prayed and recieved an immediate contact feeling with the federation. I, infinately suspicious that it is merely a pacification program that the greys are using to make me feel safer, nonetheless found whenever I do my own knee-jerk dismissal of this message of hope and support for our planet, found myself instantly being led to hours of positive related videos, threads, and information. Every time. Just drilled into me. Again, possibly their way of manipulating those they want to do this with. But I've given up. Its easier on the psyche to be positive. I hope they show up on the 14th. But if they come with a huge mothership that will blot out the sky, then I'm going to be afraid that Robert Miles (great interviews by coast to coast on youtubes) is right and the federation has been forced to push the reset button. A huge craft close to our planet would be disatrous!
Real peoples experiences is the heart and soul of ufology. Period!

[edit on 12-9-2008 by mystiq]

[edit on 12-9-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I respectfully disagree with the term Ufology is only based on Science not Spiritulity.

How can anyone be a Ufologist and be a skeptic that UFO's and People in the UFO's and or Spaceships cannot come to Earth or would not come to Earth.

The other problem with Ufology these days is that most Ufologists think if Aliens or beings from another world even exist that they are all Greys or Reps, or somehow the people from other worlds want to Eat Humans.

When I hear those kinds of comments its tells me that some are living in a complete state of fear based on movies like Independence Day.

If thats what you believe Aliens and Ets look like and ,thats what they do.

Then i suggest you are well programmed to believe what Hollywood creates regarding Space people and Aliens in movies .

Just wanted to state this as an example of where people get their information from.

Ufology is a vast area of sub area's and in those sub area's its not all nuts and bolts .

If you can only look at Ufo's in terms of UFO Sighting Reports and Abduction cases then you are missing the Ship so to speak.

Blossom GoodChild might not have a professional name from a University of Science but that also does not mean she is not getting accurate information in regards to Oct 14th,2008.

My feeling is a wait and see position on this .

Its possible nothing will even happen .

For something thats not going to happen it seems to be reaching all over the World for such a big non event.

I am not getting anything on this one way or another but the last thing i will do is become narrow minded and say Ufology has no place for these kinds of messages and decussions.

When we close our eyes to these Spiritual area's of Ufology and say Spirituality has no place in connection with Aliens and UFOs it does.

If your chasing Ufos and just looking for more to take pictures of and thats all you want to do is report Ufos and take video pictures etc and never findout if people exist on other worlds that could be inside those Ufos then whats the point of calling yourself a Ufologist ?their is no point

Its 2008 and its time to expand our awareness beyond fear of the unknown and to allow ourselves to maybe let down our guard for once then maybe we can have direct contact with beings of peace who could have blow the Planet up along time ago .

Newsflash Earth is still here .

Stop watching the evil alien movies and start looking at the spiritual aspects of the Universe in which we all live in .

We are not the center of life but again apart of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

Welcome back Cmdraleon. It's good to see you have not lost your faith, despite all the criticism elicited by your previous posts. That's admirable.

I respectfully disagree with the term Ufology is only based on Science not Spiritulity.

And I respectfully wish to point out that until we have some serious, thought provoking data to work with from the Ashtar Command etc. (along the lines of UFO photography and professional witness statements) then your beliefs are just going to be considered the produce of well meaning people unintentionaly producing fiction under the mistaken guise of "channeling". And until then, ufology is the study of a nuts and bolts phenomena.

How can anyone be a Ufologist and be a skeptic that UFO's and People in the UFO's and or Spaceships cannot come to Earth or would not come to Earth.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I was under the impression that many "ufologists" hold this to be an intrinsic part of the phenomena? A skeptic is someone who will hold back their opinion until positive data can be presented. They represent the balanced approach to ufology, not the biased.

The other problem with Ufology these days is that most Ufologists think if Aliens or beings from another world even exist that they are all Greys or Reps, or somehow the people from other worlds want to Eat Humans.

Who really knows what is visiting us? I don't, and I would venture that even though you have been subject to much propaganda with regard to our "Space Brothers", neither do you. If I was inclined to deceive, I could write a detailed and believable "channeling" quite easily. If someone fell for it, then that says many things about my ability to deceive, and their need to believe.

When I hear those kinds of comments its tells me that some are living in a complete state of fear based on movies like Independence Day.
If thats what you believe Aliens and Ets look like and ,thats what they do.
Then i suggest you are well programmed to believe what Hollywood creates regarding Space people and Aliens in movies .

I agree with you. The media does influence people who cannot bother, or who are incapable of forming their own opinions. Scary, isn't it?

Blossom GoodChild might not have a professional name from a University of Science but that also does not mean she is not getting accurate information in regards to Oct 14th,2008.

Where is the control in this? The balance and positive results that affirm to you that she is receiving "accurate information"? An authoratitive and commanding personality proclaiming the most incredible "data" received from the aether, to some, will appeal immensely and offer great comfort. It will be easy to believe her, because the listener needs to. I fully imagine that some "prophets" through the ages added their own accounts to ongoing legends. Why should the practice have changed in 2008?

Its possible nothing will even happen .

Sorry, but that's get out clause 1.01.

If your chasing Ufos and just looking for more to take pictures of and thats all you want to do is report Ufos and take video pictures etc and never findout if people exist on other worlds that could be inside those Ufos then whats the point of calling yourself a Ufologist ?their is no point

Never a truer statement. But it is the methodology used by the Command etc. as to who is allegedly piloting UFOs that rankles with rational people. And their in lies the problem. Why would an alien culture only communicate an impending visitation via people who profess a completely unproven ability?

Doing so instantly alienates (excuse the pun) everyone else who can only cope with the normality of tried and tested methods of communication. Why do they not hijack the internet, briefly, and plaster a totaly untraceable image of one of their ships on almost every monitor on the planet? Or send emails outlining the coming visit? Use their previous method of broadcasting a message across the television signal to, say, half of north America?
Am I asking too much of an alien, and advanced species? Or am I just hoping for the "Hollywood" version of first contact?

Its 2008 and its time to expand our awareness beyond fear of the unknown...

I don't know about you, but I really think the human race is as brave as it gets. We aren't afraid, just cautious.

...and to allow ourselves to maybe let down our guard for once then maybe we can have direct contact with beings of peace who could have blow the Planet up along time ago .

Could have? Could have? What in Sam Hill does that mean? That we should just accept everything channelers say because the aliens haven't turned us into atoms? Oh boy...

Humans are spiritual by nature. In an age of incredible scientific advancement, churches and mosques and temples etc are buzing with the faithful. Is that not obvious? There is a "war" going on at the moment that at its heart is really between two opposing beliefs. Faith still has that powerful a hold over us.

What your belief lacks is gravitas. It does not come across as fervent and important, only uncoordinated and ephemeral. The way its message is relayed does it no favours at all. Why would such significant communications be left to flounder on internet sites that are only read by a fraction of the world's population?

And that is why I really do not believe that any superior species eager and ready to deliver an announcement of such far-reaching change is behind it. And that is why the Command etc have no part to play in ufology.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have talked about Ufology and its connection to the occult and end time prophecy before. First of all, I don't know if any 'alien craft' will appear in southern skies of the United States on October 14th. But neither do I think that Blossom Goodchild is just making this up. I do believe this information has a source. The questions we must ask are, who is this source, and why is this information is being disclosed now? According to Blossom Goodchild's own internet blog, she is a medium and channeler of spirits...

Quote: "I am a 'Direct Voice Channelling Medium' . The main energy that I channel chooses to present himself to us as a Native American Indian by the name of WHITE CLOUD. Apparently I agreed 'many moons ago' to get his message across on this side of the veil. With love Light and Laughter I choose to do so.

Now concerning sources of spiritual information, there are only two kinds. The kind that is of God, and that kind that is demonic. And it is clear to see that this kind is definitely demonic, and on several counts. Firstly, the Bible expressly forbids the channelling of spirits (Deuteronomy 18:10-12), so we know immediately that the spirits which are in contact with Blossom are not of God. Demonic spirits can manifest to people in many different guises. Some take on the form of people who have died. Since demonic spirits can never die, they have been around for a long time and can remember people and places from hundreds of years ago. When people go to séances to contact to their departed relatives, they are not actually speaking to these relatives, but they are talking to imitating demons who were acquainted with their lives. For example, the familiar spirit that Blossom Goodchild contacts has taken on the form of a native American by the name of 'White Cloud', who probably was a real person at one time. Some spirits manifest themselves as extra-terrestrials, and this can be seen by the message Blossom Goodchild has received from the group calling themselves the Federation of Light. But although they manifest in different ways, the goal is always the same - to deceive.

Now I recently heard Jack Van Impe claim that there may be life on other planets. There is absolutely no Scriptural justification for claiming that there is life on other planets. What's more, I would be very concerned about Christians that claim this, because if an alien craft actually appeared in our skies, there is a good chance genuine Christians could be deceived into accepting the word of a demonic spirit! How do I know these extra-terrestrials are demonic spirits? We have just seen that the people that these beings chose to reveal themselves to are always involved in some way or other in the occult. We also know they are demonic spirits by the message they bring. Their message always has a New Age connection. The aliens are either trying to help mankind achieve the next step of spiritual enlightenment, or they are trying to preserve mankind from great calamities ahead. Look at their message...

First of all, they claim to be called the Federation of Light. Now that name ought to start alarm bells ringing in the ears of any Christian. For we know that the name Lucifer means 'Light bearer'. Paul also describes Satan as being "transformed into an angel of light" with the goal of deceiving people (2nd Corinthians 11:14-15), and says that it is no marvel then that his followers should also appear in such a manner. So now we have identified both the source of the message, and who the 'Federation of Light' are. Our next question is, why is this information being disclosed now? From Blossom Goodchild's message, we can deduct that mankind is about to enter into a period of great calamity, and the extra-terrestrial's intentions are to prepare us for this event.

Quote: "We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead... If we do not intervene now... as has been planned for eons of your earth time... then we fear it would be too late.

The question is, how could these extra-terrestrials know what was going to take place on a remote planet in the universe, eons before it happens? An eon is "the longest division of geological time". And why did the extra-terrestrials bother to begin planning for this event such a long time ago? If we assume that these aliens are creatures more or less just like us, then it makes no sense at all. The only Person that could know this kind of information is God Himself. But as soon as we assume that these extra-terrestrials are demonic spirits, who are familiar with God's Word (Luke 4:9-11) and have been scheming man's downfall since the garden of Eden (Genesis 3), then it makes perfect sense. This is in fact a truthful statement the Federation of Light make, only their intervention is not for our benefit. And this fact is further verified by another of their statements...

Quote: "For too long your world has lived under a cloud that most of you have been unaware of. If you were to KNOW the Truths of what has been hidden from you, you would be appalled and in great disbelief.

This was the original lie that Satan told Eve in the garden, that God has purposely hidden the truth from us and that Satan now offers it to us. "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil", Genesis 3:4-5. And Satan has told the same lie throughout history, and does so because people keep believing it. But God has revealed the Truth to us, in the Person of Jesus Christ (John 14:6). Another statement by the Federation of Light gives the game away completely...

Quote: "WE... THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT... SIGN OFF, GIVING YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE AS WE BEGIN THE ASCENSION INTO THE NEW WORLD.

This answers our question as to why this message is bring broadcast now. Satan knows that his time is short. Jesus Christ is coming back soon, first to the air for His Church. And then this world will enter a time of great calamity as God pours out His wrath upon the earth. Jesus Christ prophesied this fact eons ago...

Luke 21:25-26
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

Satan knows that this is going to happen. But he doesn't want people to believe the Bible, and repent of their sins and turn to Jesus Christ for salvation. Satan wants people to believe that he and his demonic host of extra-terrestrials are here to preserve us through this time of trouble, and that a great spiritual awakening awaits us at the end of it all. It's a cover up, but the government isn't behind it. It's a satanic conspiracy. When millions of Christians 'disappear' into thin air, Satan will have the perfect answer for it all... they were beamed up by aliens...

Quote: "When the ancient prophecies of major floods and earthquakes are suddenly fulfilled, many of Earth's people are rescued by spacecraft and taken to huge mother ships, where they are received as honoured guests while Planet Earth undergoes a complete restructuring. As they enjoy the enriching experiences of daily life on these giant spaceships, they debate and plan their New Society. Rejecting outright any form of aggression and planetary pollution, they develop new ideals of law and liberty based on one simple, all-embracing principle reflected in a full program of land and resources-use, economy, business, and personal liberties. Just as many intrepid souls once crossed the Atlantic from the Old World to a new continent and a new life, so the time finally comes when Earth's people return to their 'new' planet, now cleansed, refreshed and replanted.

I don't know whether an alien craft will appear in the skies above the continental US on the 14th of October, but I do know Satan is getting more bold in his efforts to deceive mankind. Do not be deceived. Jesus Christ is coming back. He came from heaven to earth to bring us salvation (1st John 5:11). God loves you so much that He sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, into the world to bear the punishment for your sins upon the cross (John 3:16). And all who believe on Him for salvation can have everlasting life. Jesus Christ is coming back again to take all who have trusted in Him to be with Him where He is (John 14:3). Will you be one of them? Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation today!

1st John 3:2-3
Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sometimes I seriously ask myself "why oh why did I open this thread".

I actually read everything the people above posted and I strongly believe this thread belongs in the UFO section, and if not there, then it should go into Conspiracies in Religion ... but not in the Skunk Works.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
i've marked it on my calender

but i have no idea why they want to come see us

why they want to see us NOW

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Greetings Indigo,

If they appear on the date Blossom Goodchild states and if they come as they have stated in her message from them in total peace and love to first let us know they exists and are real which is called in her message First Contact.

Then lets look at the bigger picture to your question why?

The answer is more the this GFOL is about 2012 and the Mayan Calendar and the rapid changes we are now facing as a Global Society.

The Empire so to speak is falling apart its old and the new Cosmic or Divine energies are of a much high Light force or vibration that will be felt and for some seen.

Look at the Galactic Mayan Calendar on the web and then you will see the timing of what is coming is real regardless of Oct 14th happening or not .

Their is no time left so to speak time is up and now we are going to go for a bit of a cosmic ride into 2012.

You will see alot happening in the skies about soon 2012 will not be the year 2000 this will be the event of a lifetime.

Its all good.

Hope this helps.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm quite certain that this channeled message is a idiotic because the galactic federation will never annouce their appearance date before.

I don't mean that i don't believe the galactic union of course it is real but this 14th of October date is a very false information. I think that that medium who made this original message will shame after 14th of Oct. if there are no appearing.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollo_Peloton

arent they suppose to appear over alabama.. or georgia?? somewhere in the south??? anyhow.. why there??? and they never communicate with any of the people that study space for a living.. they never communicate with the ones (scientist) that are openly trying to find life ..and they never communicate with the mass media that could really show the proof that they want to reveal themselves... the one thing im sure of.. is there communication skills are very limited... only certain brain type humans can understand them.. there not able to patch into our technology,, tv. radio.. computers.. ..if they were able to communicate ... they wouldnt have to go thru someone nobody knows... and has not good way of letting the masses know. If that person was to contact any major outlet.. there not taken serious.. so because of the aliens lack of communication skills... we have to depend on the grocery clerk down the street.. or the janitor at the local high school, doesnt it make you wonder?? just a tad..

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   

When I was 5 a grey unstealthed and froze me to the spot and examined me coldly. I got away and told my mother when I could. I had no idea what this bugman was, except I thought he was very intelligent. I knew that instinctively. Only a few years ago did I see what appeared to be my siting. It was one of the biological looking greys.
I really prefer only to focus on the good. People don't wish, or attract the experiences they have (irregardless of what the secret says). Whatever your belief, they operate as they do whether you like it or not. Now I have memories of an abduction and my 17 year old is telling me his experiences. Lovely.
Now I also don't believe they represent the limit of life in the universe, in fact I've been led to the many human contacts occuring, and even deeper memories than childhood ones. Nonintervention must not prevent help from arriving, unless its a time travel protocol they cannot break, or if they don't have the forces necessary to help without taking casualties. I won't ask for that.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   

when are people going to stop thinking we are so special. there are, without a doubt, other forms of life out there; and sooner or later, we will communicate with them. they have been visiting for over 50 years now. look at all the accounts of people seeing a UFO. now maybe some of these people are crazy, but there are massive accounts of legitimate people seeing these. not only that, some have been seen by large amounts of people in different places at the same time. a couple years back there was a citing near where i lived. it was seen by many police officers and was actually followed through over four counties. so are you telling me all these people are crazy? anyway, i would like to believe that this may be true. all the non-believers out there; you need to start doing some research. you truly are going to go crazy if this does happen. your life will change more than ours. hopefully you can deal with it, i know i will. until then, i guess you guys/gals have the last laugh. lol

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I think this has already happened. If you watch some of the programs about UFO's then you can actually identify hidden messages in the program. In one program it was obvious that the following were cues: Liberty 2008 Milsap. I am not sure what this means but this is only part of the message. Also there has been an increasingly alarming rate of lucid dreams and UFO's.
Would you like to enlighten us then please respond.

top topics

join