It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Consciousness Theory.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OK little fish now I must bring some correction into this descussion. I am extremely mutated and use more of my brain every day. I have a very high iq 137, I too have one degree already and am working on a doctorate in Geology. Now where I strongly disagree with your views is where you are getting this 26000 or 36000 year cycle, when I can describe to you how all the universe is really only six thousand years old.

You gotta understand space and time a lot better, space and time can be compressed, dialated, folded and unfolded very easily especially by God. When the Earth was created, there was, I believe time compression, and during the time of the flood time dialation occurred. Most of the universe was unfolded and the light of the stars was there before the stars themselves.

You see when God said "let there be light" he said it very loudly and this is where quantum mechanics comes into play, this verbalization came from an omnipotent being, being everywhere when he uttered his voice, it resonated everywhere like in string theory the harmonics created everything.
Then when the flood happened there was no longer a protection source or canopy on the Earth so the entire universe was unfolded very quickly because ,if not, the Earth would be destroyed by cosmic radiation. The means for this expansion was nothing more than dark matter or giant sized singularities. These singularities are literally big enough to transport entire regions of galaxies million or even billions of lightyears quite instantly.
The properties of these singularities serves Gods purpose in expanding the known universe to what it is today. Yes, the destroyer is coming and even the Nephilim to return. But there is no possibility of the Universe being that old because of the quantity of dark matter present in the entire universe dominates the universes galaxies.

This is why the universe is so young, actually, because knowing the space time construct can be folded, compressed, dialated, and who knows what else, we come to see that it is very possible that the universe is, in fact six thousand years old. In fact when I can completely learn the calculus, I will immediately drop the equasions to support this Truth.

So dont even think that man has it all figured out, because these theories came directly from the deciever and his lying mind. Oh and uh, evolution is not possible only mutation because of the scientific law of entropy. Check that one out if you don't believe me. Mutation always comes with new abilities and also disabilities, believe me I know because none of you can actually hold a candle to the exremem of my mutations, to me, being psychic, is small talk. I am now learning the arts of psychokinesis which is very hard especially for me due to the rapid resetting of my train of thought. I will master this though more and more as my Faith starts to grow.

I just had to reply to this as I see you are brainwashed with imperfect information and deception mingled with some truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
If there is any sort of change in human thought and abilities, I believe that no matter how smart you are or, how dumb you are, it doesn't matter. A person can have credentials and "above average" intelligence. If this "shift" is going to happen, I believe it's going to effect all of human kind. Not just you self titled "special" people. We all posess the same mind,body and soul. If this shift is going to happen, it's going to effect the entire of mankind. Being human is a gift that was give to EVERY soul. If there is a mass change to the human body and mind, it will effect all of humankind. Your IQ doesn't matter, your degrees are useless and no human is superior to the next.

If there is some sort of mass human change. I believe this 2012 phenomenon may be the "opening of the door" to this change. I don't think that it would be posible for all of us to just have these abilites overnight when 2012 comes around.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I never said that people had to have special requirements, just that the environment people were in would have something to do with the mental ability the would get as a default.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kenesis is the ability to affect matter in some way through will power alone. It is not only possible it is real, although open to interpretation.

In a sense, all psionics are a form of kenesis. The "pathy" skills (Empathy, telepathy) are the easiest forms of psionics to learn, as you are just manipulating EM fields presumably. The US Airforce already uses this skill through hardware to allow pilots to control simulations with thoughts alone.

The Kenesis skills (cryo, pyro, pneumo, hydro, etc.) are a bit trickier from my experience. There is actually nothing to say that this is an impossible skill, just not something we really know how to do.

Neuro-scientists agree nowadays that the human brain is a quantum computer. As physicists are often pointing out quantum level effects are pretty spooky, such as quantum teleportation and entanglement. The ability to manipulate our thoughts to control items at a distance via quantum mechanics is not necessarilly impossible.

With regards to the OP, I dunno what will happen on 2012. Too much random crap out there and not enough coherant information for me to see the patterns yet. My gut (which tends to see the patterns before I conciously do) is telling me that it will indeed be a global effect on conciousness. This will not be limited to humans, though. Everything on the planet will feel and react to this. If the myths from the various religions and cultures are right, a good many of us will die or simply cease to exist and others will be unable to handle it, going mad and taking others with them.

But then again, maybe it will just be a blizzard in Dallas, TX and a heatwave in NYC.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 07:15 AM
link   
dont know about it but maybe because recently i have developed an ability i had never even noticed i never practiced it or anything like it. and all of the sudden i walk in to a room and all the emotions and thoughts start rushing into my head i had to get out of that room as soon as possible or i felt my head would explode. Some would call it empathy.

[edit on 07/15/09 by lycanlance]

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There is alot of so called abnormal occuarance that are happening quite alot so it should not be abnormal. With our society and how it regulates, abnormal abilities, ESP etc, are looked badly upon and blanished. Consequently, people still continue to have unique experiences because I believe it is natural and can not be stopped. So the abnormal is techniquely normal.

With the 2012 opinion, I too feel like I am waiting for something/one. I do not understand why and how. I also have unique abilities and I have a few friends too are specail.

- - Then I am curious why only certion percentage of the world can have these specail abilities and feel like they are waiting for something/one at 2012? --

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by raxel
- - Then I am curious why only certion percentage of the world can have these specail abilities and feel like they are waiting for something/one at 2012? --

They could be the few incarnated ones that have their minds more opened and are meant to wake up humanity. That was just an idea, not fact. Was just throwing that idea out there.

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29

Originally posted by raxel

They could be the few incarnated ones that have their minds more opened and are meant to wake up humanity. That was just an idea, not fact. Was just throwing that idea out there.

I've already written this on another similar post, growing up is part of life hence the mental change is more then natural. Second of all, people gaining telephatical and or other abilities is nothing new, this has been on ever since the beginning of human time. By which I mean this has nothing to do with the approach of 2012.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join