It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Consciousness Theory.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
****Disclamer: this topic is about the theory of a consciousness shift/evolution in humanity on the date.

So my theory is this, (if people were to undergo a consciousness evolution/shift and the entire populace were to fully develop psychic abilities) would we get a kinesis based on our surrounding as a default ability?

Like the Inuit of the north being able to control/make ice (cryokinesis)
or the people of Africa being able to controll fire (pyrokinesis)?
Etc, etc...

I would like peoples thoughts on this matter.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ok the part about how everyone becomes enlightened is pretty cool but everyone developing a kinesis?

where did you even think that was possible?

what mechanism would cause this to occur?

i just do not see how it would possibly happen.

although pyrokinesis would be extremely fun

it would basically turn into worldwide xmen

[edit on 5-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Killah29
****Disclamer: this topic is about the theory of a consciousness shift/evolution in humanity on the date.

So my theory is this, (if people were to undergo a consciousness evolution/shift and the entire populace were to fully develop psychic abilities) would we get a kinesis based on our surrounding as a default ability?

Like the Inuit of the north being able to control/make ice (cryokinesis)
or the people of Africa being able to controll fire (pyrokinesis)?
Etc, etc...

I would like peoples thoughts on this matter.

I dont think kenisis is related to your consciousness level. A consciousness evolution would produce random results because there are many different levels of consciousness. Some would die and go to heaven because heaven is a different plain of consciousness.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i don't know wht that k word is but from my experinces your right on the dot with enhightend psychic ablities. they say we get completly brain washed by the time were 5-6 I know I have seen it with my nephews.. 7-6 but i have been toneing it down for them 'walks threw the woods and teaching them to respect evrything, even if they don't respect you."give respect where respects given " wheres the peace and love their?

I AM Psychic , as well as all of you don't belive me reserchit find out for yourself. but don't look to "debunk it" BeLiVeIn yourself.. babies know all and everything.. we just can't talk to them until "we teach them to talk" they act so confused for a reason if we just let a child progress in a safe healthy.. loveing enviorment.. all these things gotta be the real deal though not steriotype "white house white fence........we would be amased at what we could learn...reHaB

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I could actually imagine, slightly, that humanity could develop a 'hive-mind' telepathic ability.

We only use 7-12% of our brain capacity. Kind of makes you wonder what that other 88-93% is up to, doesn't it?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
well until people start detoxing their selves from this wolrd of sin pleasures........."eat healthy or as much as you can " stop doing things you noramally think are "cool" why do we grill out all the time on "holidays" forget about the way you have lived your hole life and climb out we do only use 10 percent of our mind i thinkim up to 35-40 but who knows thats just how i feel i get alot of head aches now like the battle between good/evil// Hope it makes since i half to move on U2U me..
ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
ok the part about how everyone becomes enlightened is pretty cool but everyone developing a kinesis?

where did you even think that was possible?

what mechanism would cause this to occur?

The predicted axis shift on 2012. That's where I got it.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Nice come Back and that sounds Probable.. I mean come on when i walk out side I feel like i can almost here. Music / Phone convos. ect ect ..thanks to all these radio waves and My "psychic powers"

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
Nice come Back and that sounds Probable.. I mean come on when i walk out side I feel like i can almost here. Music / Phone convos. ect ect ..thanks to all these radio waves and My "psychic powers"

ReHaB

Thanks, rehab. Whenever the axis shifts every 26 000 years, it would send a pulse of energy throgh the planet and atmosphere, thereby amplifying our already available, but weak, psychic abilities.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
That sounds about like it. Just where did you get the 26,ooo yrs from? just wondering. From my understanding "but I'm refering to The Whole Anunnaki Theroy" 36,ooo??? But as I said It migh be something totally different were talking about or as i like to say Same/Diferance

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The 26 000 years part is from the Myan calander.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Interesting !!!!! and get this 26ooo divided by 36oo is like 7.222222222. . .

That seems cool and interesting that mathmatics play a big part...hmmm. let's think together "congradulations anytime you see a HMMMM that's means im about to have anouther break through on my be-leafs and you get to witness it why I type and disscuss it with you " so take note -

Mayan Callender - 26ooo - Planet X Niribu,Whatever, comes and mess's things up pretty bad evey 36ooyrs - and when you divide 26,ooo by 36oo
you get 7.2222222222222. . . . . .keeps going.. so could that mean that the 2 repezents some kinda big change and the other 7 are just different hit points through out the 26,ooo? and could the 7th hit so to speak be coming up in "2012 and then the big change after that? any Ideas?.....I'm gonna post a new thread about this a little mor informative we i caculate my "psychic thoughts..

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok this just came to me?? Everyone keeps saying their is something wrong with my english and the way I write?

Just read some of my threads it kinnda hurts? but now I could care less...

"Wanna know why?"

If you only new me. It's like this I just started think all the time.I know this how . Do I really half to ans...

I love thinking "I am psychic" I hate man made words any more I have mastered Everyaspect of the english Language. And that ranges from English Major-all the way to slang- "I know it all" Plus I eben KNow a'lil bit of about 7 different languages. But any ways babies don't speak and we confuse the heck out of them by the time their 5 or 6. just do your own research, and look at where i'm comeing form yourself, and I promise that I will spell,reference,and well ECT,ECT,

"The bottom line, I got carried away, and I apologize."

"I love thinking, and I use more of my brain then the 10% were only supposed to . Please evryone be respectable, And I will slow down and make it "UNDER-STANDABLE"

rehab

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I hope this submission is what everyone was trying to teach me...

>-->Giants, UFOS, Anunnaki, Illuminati, and todays way of life. "research-yourself"

In the recent post's section...

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This is a sirius Topic good read second and third time around.

Good job Killah.

rehab

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If you have to ask the question then your not ready to move further along the path. The ones that are ready and they know who they are will continue on the path but not on the 3rd density. Relax, only the flesh dies, the spirit is forever.
I know thats a bit cryptic, but the things I know I can't teach to anyone else. Everyone must follow there own path. Which is long but the reward is forever.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
You are so right it took me 23 yrs to figure that one out. . . so? But now I got it almost completly right

rehab

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It only took me 16 years, and i'm currently 17 now.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well don't give out to much info brother in time. we are the mass awaking

rehab

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join