It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do conspiracy theorists know the truth when we all have acccess to the same info?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Ahh i see.. so it is alright to be wrong about your theory sometimes, just as long as most of the time you are right?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
reply to post by Ellirium113

I see. It must take a lot of time and effort to be a good conspiracy theorist then. Do people do this for a living?

Well it took me a good 4 years of research to determine how all these different branches are interconnected (Not full time research just casually)

The problem is that everthing is intertwined with each other sso it makes it very difficult to know where to continue once you start.

I will save you a years worth of research right now by telling you to begin by reviewing the history of Nazi occultism, it's links to the Knights Templar & the Vatican...that by far is the the most significant trail, it will shock you into reality once you trace it up to present day.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by double_frick

i mean, there is a substantial amount of evidence pointing towards thermite being at ground zero....why?
show me evidence that there was an actual plane at the pentagon...
how exactly did they find passports for these terrorists and then later these same terrorists were found to be alive and INNOCENT.

all i want is explanations and if the MSM doesn't want to provide that and the gov't wants to cover up the truth then they cannot complain OR be surprised when people use their own deductive reasoning...which is about all any of us have in this time of BLIND FOLLOWERS of the media.

Wow I didnt know any of this. What evidene is there that Thermite was used? That would blow the lid off of this.

I am pretty sure I saw a video of a plane flying into the pentagon. I am not sure if it was up to the moment of impact but it was obviously going to hit. Could that be false?

Terrorists found alive. I havent heard that either. Shouldnt that be a big deal? Why hasnt someone brought this before the people?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
9/11 was an integral part of the master plan, we need to go back to the origional history of the illuminati, and how things have played out to present day.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Your kidding right? The thermite issue was just brought up a last week. The issue of the hijackers still being alive, even one interviewed and was pretty irked about the accusation of him was around shortly after 9/11.

Where have you been?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If anyone wants to learn what I have, I can post links and vids for everything to check out for yourselves.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here is the Thermite video on MSM even:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Will look for the alive terrorist info, but that is such OLD news not sure I will find it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13
Your kidding right? The thermite issue was just brought up a last week. The issue of the hijackers still being alive, even one interviewed and was pretty irked about the accusation of him was around shortly after 9/11.

Where have you been?

Dude...relax.

That thread keeps getting buried.

You can go take your chill pill now.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

Well I havent seen that info before. I havent really spent much time in the 911 threads on here. I lost interest after people started saying they werent planes they were holograms. That just kind of jumped the shark for me.

Are there any other sources of this thermite and terrorists being alive stuff that are outside of ATS?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellirium113
If anyone wants to learn what I have, I can post links and vids for everything to check out for yourselves.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Ellirium113]

Yes please and thank you.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hijack suspects alive and well

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

"Are there any other sources of this thermite and terrorists being alive stuff that are outside of ATS?"

The Thermite link is directly from a Fresno morning news show (hence everyday mass media)

The terrorist link is directly from the BBC.

Anyhoo, it is very strange that you so vehemently think any conspiracy is a joke when you don't even read about it.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

But see this is from the MSM. So maybe it is just the Arabs creating disinfo to say it wasnt them. I thought we shouldnt trust the MSM. I am so confused.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thanks for wasting my time.

I understand your game now.

*puts on ignore*

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

I didnt say it was a joke. I just said that when they started talking about 3D holograms, it kind of jumped the shark for me. So I lost interest after that.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wclv13

Well I dont understand what she is mad about. I only asked a question. Am I supposed to trust the MSM or not. Dont tell me I shouldnt then use the MSM as proof. This is so confusing.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I mean we all have TV, the internet, library cards, etc.

Nope, you are wrong.

MANY of us don't have TV. I haven't watched more than a few minutes of TV in the last 10 years.

Personally I think I am better able to understand the world I live in because I do not watch TV and do not poison my mind with their nonsense.

Vas

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by wclv13

Well I havent seen that info before. I havent really spent much time in the 911 threads on here. I lost interest after people started saying they werent planes they were holograms. That just kind of jumped the shark for me.

Are there any other sources of this thermite and terrorists being alive stuff that are outside of ATS?

Man go to the threads that are posted and you will find links to information that is outside of ATS....

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vasilis Azoth

Well I agree. TV can make you dumb, if you watch the wrong stuff. So you think we would all be better off if we got rid of our tv's and just got all of our info off of the internet? By the way.. love your sig.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kcfusion

Ok I will go back again and view some of the threads. I just remember that a lot of them linked to a bunch of fringe websites where people were ranting about all kind of crazy topics. It is just so hard to know who I can trust anymore.

Remember the good old days when you could just watch Walter Cronkite and whatever he said was the gospel truth. Life is way too complicated now days.

[edit on 6/5/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join