It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

elevatedone, you have warned member MirthfulMe, for excessive quoting.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

A monkey just can't warn himself in peace and quiet anymore... Nope... Someone always want's to jump in and do it for him...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Salutations, I have been visiting the site for over a year when I found the site by accident. A friend got me into Zeitgeist, so much of what I know or claim to know originates from there and now here. I am glad to report that I am happy i decided to join, I have learned a great deal and hope to contribute something to the site during my stay. I have recently just started learning about American politics, so I may try and take a crack at one of there threads. My reason, I am from Canada but hold dual citizenship of America and Canada, so I may try and come into the states since I heard about real estate being low. My main thing really is UFOS and UFO related news, well that be me everyone. My name is Gabriel; and thanks for reading have a good night or day wherever you are.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
My name is Firefoot. Hello. I live in New Mexico.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
and i have info about dulce and i could post it except for this stupid 20 post rule.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Some of my favorite books are by Tacitus, Arrian, Herodotus and Polybius, but my very favorites are by Homer.

Novels are a waste of time.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Currently I'm reading my way through ALL Greek and Roman plays, I'm only doing it because it will help me with videography later, and because I like looking at evidence of how there isn't anything new under the sun.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Probably not the best way to get those 20 posts.
You should just post on some threads that interest you... should take less than an hour really.

There are some interesting threads at the moment.

Look forward to your threads anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I would but it's 420 am, and I need to get info posted about dulce new mexico tonight.

No other forum I have seen has this 20 post rule.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 05:25 AM
link   
So I can read threads tomorrow, right now I just want to post one.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This thread is not a place to post your own introductions, nor is it a place to rack up 20 posts.

Given that the opening post has probably never been read and the subsequent reminders to not post your intro here have not been read either, I am going to do the one thing that might actually solve the issue.

the opening post:

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Well, you have swallowed the “Red Pill” and registered at ATS… What do you do now? You can kick the tires so to speak, look around and check out all the forums, read a few posts, even reply in an existing thread that interests you. A bigger first step is to start an introduction thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us (your new ATS family) a little (or a lot) about yourself. The ATS membership is always happy to greet a new member, and is there to help. This is an excellent opportunity to find like minded members, or members that have similar interests in topics (like UFO’s, NWO, or Cryptozoology).

Before you get started, it’s time for the “don’ts.”

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Twenty may sound like a lot, but it won’t take any time at all (especially if you start a really good introduction thread
). The minimum post requirement is there to give you a chance to acclimate to how ATS operates… And what constitutes quality content contribution (and maybe what doesn’t
). The bottom line is that your intro thread is about your favorite topic… You!

Another “don’t” in your introduction thread is including any prohibited information. Prohibited information could be an email address, website, IM address, phone number or physical address. Another form of prohibited information is
No not the pink and tasty treat, but that cyber version of unwanted and unsavory commercial and/or self promotion. ATS isn’t a classified ad, and takes a dim view of stealth or viral marketing. The aforementioned are violations of the Terms & Conditions Of Use and are a sure fire way for you to become acquainted with staff of ATS under circumstances that aren’t as fun as a quality introduction thread.

If you haven’t already viewed it, or didn’t pay attention
take two minutes to view the new member video:

(click to open player in new window)

Now it’s time to get started!

shall be the last post.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join