It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
So I am just making sure that I have posted my introduction here in this introductions forum.

[edit on 8/6/09 by Lawrence Connor]

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
hey. Im chickenbroncitis. I was here a good few years ago under the name soapydodger. Its good to be back.

posted on Aug, 9 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Heya guys. i've been lurking around for sometime and figured it was about time i joined. I'm really enjoying the posts from you guys.
A li'l bit about myself.
I'm from Melbourne, Australia.
I love a good Conspiracy Theory and have plenty of my own....
My interests on this site range from where we originated from as a race to
the 911 Cover Up.
hoping to leave my two cents worth from time to time.
Cheers all.

posted on Aug, 10 2009 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I am Antaun. I am new here, but plan to be here for years to come and to be really popular here.

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi, ATSer's

I've been hangin' out around here for a few months now so I decided to join so I could contribute my humble opinion. See ya around!

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Wow, I didn't come to the introduction area like I was supposed to as the video explains, but jumped in right after I joined up. Well, mod(s), if you're gonna take away my birthday or worse, so be it. But, before you do, I acted like an allegedly civilized adult, no insulting, no gutter talk, or anything else that the video explained were no-no's. So, with that in mind, so be it.

Anywho, me. About me. Here I am, online in another dicussion site other than the one I've become very familiar with for the past 10 years. If any of you really want to know what it is, just ask. I won't volunteer. I despise spam too, both the canned meat(unless it is in macaroni salad, with lots of sharp[very sharp] cheddar cheese) and the online kind. And, since I myself don't take kindly to unasked-for advertising, I won't reciprocate. 'Nuff said.

I am a vet. I am also an A&P, with experrience in the older aircraft,, such as the DC3 and the Beech 18. While I've worked on pretty much fixed-wing, I've also worked on rotary, specifically the Hiller UH12C. I got my license long after I got out of the service. When I enlisted, the recruiter told me that I would be able to automatically qualify for my ticket after serving a few years. So much for trusting someone in the military.

My interests are aviation(I've been in love with aviation ever since the tender age of 5, when I snuck downstairs to watch tv. It was around sigtn-off time, and I saw the video, "High Flight". It made a huge impression that still sticks to this day) and military history, specifically the 19th and 20th centuries. I'd say the 21st, but everyone is still fighting in the 20th century mode.

Well, that's about it. I look forward to hearing replies, everryone's answers are welcome, even the more negatively inclined ones. I subscribe to the poem Desiderata. And the line, "listen to the dull and ignorant, they too have their story" tells me that everyone has a valid viewpoint, no matter what. And besides, if I didn't listen, I might not learn something or hear something important. Take care, y'all, and drive carefully; there are a lot of loose nuts behind steering wheels out there.

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
hey. came here because the "other" wasn't doing it for me anymore. I like how ATS has evolved since i have last been here. it seems a spring cleaning was done and i am enjoying the new ats more than ever

posted on Aug, 16 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spaceshiprepairman

My interests are aviation(I've been in love with aviation ever since the tender age of 5, when I snuck downstairs to watch tv. It was around sigtn-off time, and I saw the video, "High Flight".

I'm an airplane lover myself and have a particular affinty for the old DC-3's as well. Those and bush planes like the antiquated Beaver are some of my faves. The only time I really got up close and personal was at the Yellowknife airport where I worked for a couple of years as a ramp-rat. I also got to know Max Ward personally while I was up there. He only had bush planes at the time, some older and a few of the newer Otters (which are amazing).

Technically, I'm lost, so I don't post much, but the old airframes that still are in wide use in the North American arctic are, to me anyways, amazing for their durability.

I hope you've already found the A/C forum here on ATS. I'm sure you'll like it.

sp

[edit on 16/8/09 by masqua]

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I am a new member and will remain as anonymous as possible

posted on Aug, 18 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
well, hello ATS. i hope this is the beginning of a beautyfull relationship.im sure it will be, i am a very opinionated individual, i have a thought for just about everything.i like to write i have notebooks of my own personal thoughts which i think are cool becuase i wrote them ,why wouldn't i think they were cool,i have to stand by my work.i'm the kind of person who has to have an answer for everything,i think everything can be explained theres a reason for everything.i believe the lord is god, in which is jesus christ to me.i know he's out there.i think the more i put into life the more i will get out of it,the golden rule is a rule to live by i think,becuase its fair and works for me in a good way or a bad way depending on what i said,thought, or did. so i figure your either right or wrong, so move along.well thats a little about me ,if any one has any questions or concerns about me contact administration , i hope glad to be a part of abovetopsecret,everyone live long and prosper

posted on Aug, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thank you! I'm sorry about the topic thread on the introductions part...

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi all, thought i would introduce myself since i've been using your site quite alot.

the name is Lee, college student right now. found this site while i was doing alot of research in the beginning of summer for a class.

i kinda became addicted to the posts and insights offered by everyone. really really great stuff, so thought that i should contribute some posts myself

im an avid researcher, love space, technology. hope to voice my opinions on these threads in the near future!

whew that was my intro
nerve wrecking..

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi...

I wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 28 year old self proclaimed dork living in Southern California. I have been lurking here a little bit recently and love the fact that there are people out there who share my same views/thoughts. This is hard to come by in so cal, if you can imagine. Anyways, I look forward to being a part of ATS.

P.S. I love the welcome video and the fact that the site has a strict policy.

posted on Aug, 21 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Hi , I am dkkkv or dkv for short. I have come here to see what secret mysteries are running around the world and hope to solve them.
I am independent and do not work for any secret service agency. Nor do I work for any country however I take interest in the making and unmaking of countries..

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

HI!!! FumblingTowardsEcstasy here, it's good to "meet" you guys! How are you? My day is going well and I'm in a good mood so far, but I'm bored so I don't really have much to do other than introduce myself, but it is good to be a member, good luck to you guys (regarding stuff in general)!

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
[i know! i had a great topic to bring up, and then i make a login/password, and bam! they hit me with this 20 post rule. now i have a conspiracy about the conspiracy website! They're keeping all the like minded people on the same sight, by not allowing the not-so-determined people who actually have something insightful to say! hmmmm....sounds just like every other religion to me.
please give me some replies so i can post in another forum. shoot. by the time i make 20 posts, that forum will surely be long gone or impossible to find.
help me people!!!! it has to do with the so-called UFO sightings in early August in Arlington/Mansfield, Texas, along Interstate 20. One question... Does anyone from that area other than myself recall these huge wing/fin-like objects being transported on wide-load trailers during the day? Whatever people thought they saw was probably just another part of that object being transported. The sound may have been completely unrelated. and hello! we do have a new president now, so i'm sure it just has to do with some govt operations to move forward on newer environmental/military projects. Not everything is paranormal.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
EyesAreEverywhere here, im from Ireland. Good to be on board!

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hello, I am new, but have been lurking for years.

posted on Aug, 27 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi all i am not new i didn't post much ATS is a little confusing so i would give up. My first visit to ATS was way back in 1999 when everyone thought the computers would die.

Now i am sitting on something i want to post and it's driving me crazy that i can't yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey, new here and saw the intro thread. So im stopping by to say hello to everybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join