Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I'm Jehovah and there is already an introductions topic about me. Go there if you want info on me.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I'm Jehovah and there is already an introductions topic about me. Go there if you want any info on me. It's very detailed.

Later!

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I don't remember if I've ever posted in this thread.

Hi I'm elevatedone.

Been around here a long time, seen many changes, all for the better of course.
I sometimes can't believe how this place has grown, it's awesome.

I found ATS while searching September 11th. From the first thread I read, I was hooked.

It's a pleasure to serve on the staff here. If I can ever be of assistance to you, please do not hesitate to send me a note.

Happy ATSing.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me

Hi folks. I've been hanging around the front of the store for several months and decided join the real people in the back room. I'm retired from the Army after almost 25 years. I was never one of the brave men and women out on the "pointy end" but one of the "rear area etc.". I did see many areas of the US and spent several months in Bosnia. I graduated from high school when we still studied history and I have a business degree from a good west coast university and I live in the Pacific Northwest. I have a few pet peeves - among them are: people who have something of value to share but hide it behind excessively cute, clever and outright stupid comments; people who think themselves progressive and who respond to everything with which they disagree with personal attacks. (they're the ones who graduated from high school after they started teaching history in little, isolated factoids - the American Revolution? Why that's when George Washington rowed across some river and got into a fight with some Germans.)
OK, enough. I hope to be around for a while and I look forward to some interesting discussions.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Hello all,

I'm Thom, obviously, and psychology student from Holland. I wonder how many foreign people are on ATS! I discovered this site on Google if I remember correctly. I'm very interested in the paranormal since I was a little boy. I've had one paranormal experience, with a divining rod (the version with two L-shaped metal rods). I'll perhaps tell about that in a later post.

I consider myself as a sceptical person, due to my study. Science can prove a lot. But, becáuse I do a scientific study, I also know what science is nót. I'm aware of the knowledge within my area of practice, and also about the knowledge outside this area.

regards,

Thom

[edit on 2-9-2009 by -Thom-]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I am not new here but coming back after a long absence and plan to be more active in the future.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Im aconspiracy theory collector i guess. I'm a skeptic to most Inet posts but i still hunt for the unexplained. I love the forums and topics on this site, Thats why i joined lol. Im more or less uneducated depending on what the running thought on education is. Im a dummy if it relies on college degrees alone. Self motivated learning seeems much more worthwile that structured classes. oh well luv the atmosphere here, hope i dont get flamed into oblivion lol (that game sucked)e

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Salutations & Cabbage, It's my earnest duty to cultivate my soul as a Sister of Charity.

Here's gratuitous evidence:

www.scribd.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Hello ,people my name is FT1980 and I'm a conspiracy theorist. I joined this website to increase my knowledge about AREA51 and uFOS. I also like to discuss such topics as ghost sightings and paranormal in general. I thank you for your welcome and I'm sure I will enjoy my stay here. Viva la revolution^^

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hello,

Brand new member here.

I really enjoy this site and have been lurking for a while. I am from the east coast of Canada, am married, 2 dogs, enjoy tai chi, and traditional archery. I have conspiracy interests in UFO's and the government's "Core Story". I also enjoy following this whole North American Union NWO thing. I look forward to all the discussion form so many different angles. A real privilege to take part.

thanks,
peace

sparrow

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hi New here is this were we post?

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Hello

Long time lurker here, just wanted to introduce myself. I am interested in everything this website and its contributors have to offer. There just seems to be so much knowledge at your fingertips.

Over the years that I have been coming here, I always seem to find a new and amazing topic to research.

I look forward to joining in the discussions, and the future friends I will certainly meet.

Hipster

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hello all
My name is Doc, and I'm an ATS/ conspiracy addict..
Long time lurker, post a few times a day but, mostly read and study topics..
Thanks to ATS and the MODS, and our new leader!
I love being able to tell my family and friends about topics 2-3 days before they hit the MSM..

OH Survival forum Rules!!!!!!!

I am an ex-mechanical engineer/metalurgist, mostly dealing with heat treating tool steels and medical grade stainless steel surface finishes, for the pharma industry..

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I have lurked here a long time but I finally joined because it's time to act. I live in a large city in the South part of the United States. I don't know if I believe in a lot of conspiracies, but I think we have not been told the whole story. I'm here to help talk about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I just started reading these forums, but have been 'awake' for a good amount of time now. I'm trying to find meaning in everything that comes my way, and I know it definitely wont hurt me trying to find some answers here, and I hope to contribute as much as I can. So hello to you all, I'll cya around.

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello from Nynomatica,

Greetings to all the guys of ATS! Please don't mind my english for I'm an alien ( Netherlands

I'm a believer in nonhuman intelligent live. I'm 40 years old and I hv seen some bizarre things in my live.
I also believe there is something going on in this world, that everyone should know about! There is simply too much human nonintelligent live created by the mainstream media that doesn't ask the right questions anymore. I'll try to make a difference.

Dont' start thinking out of the box , set the box on fire

posted on Sep, 8 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hello all.
I found this site when reading "Above Top Secret". Am a single mom who has too much time on her hands at the moment. I have always read books about interests such as this site, am part of a paranormal research team, and am working on a family vacation with my boys to search for momo.
Yea, I am not the normal mom who has cookies waiting on the kids when they get home from school, but I find life so much more interesting my way. I have a licensed animal rescue and several 4 legged kids of my own including a fennec fox, then I help with wild life rehab when needed.
I have read some your posts on here and envy some of you for what you have seen.

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hello everyone my name is Matt and I was directed to this site by a wonderful woman I met while we were both going through an extremely difficult time in our lives. She inspired me to return to my writing which had been long forgotten and, once we had had many conversations and readings of each other's work, she suggested I come here and have a look. And boy does it seem like I have my work cut out for me! I'm a huge fan of alternative media, specifically that which exposes the lies within our history books and that which presents a more truthful presentation of where we are headed as a species as opposed to the slop that the Fox news networks and CNN feed us on a daily basis. I read and write adult horror fiction (being especially partial to vampires) and I write poetry. I hope to share some of my writing with you in the near future and, if the feedback is decent, I intend to be a major contributor to this site. Thank you very much for having me and allowing me to rant.

[edit on 9-9-2009 by gmatt911]

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Hello everyone. I came across this site yesterday after a quick google search for "Conspiracy Forums" or "Alien Forums" or something like that! I looked it up because I've caught Alien fever after seeing trailers for all these great looking new sci-fi movies (Particularly "The Fourth Kind" and "District 9" - I have yet to see them though.)

I used to be really in to the whole conspiracy side of things around when I was 11 up till about 15. I use to borrow books from the library and look it up and go on "missions" with a young friend of mine who shared the same interest, we even used an old caravan in his backyard as our HQ.
Then after a while I just kind of dismissed it all.

I still don't believe Aliens have visited our planet, and I don't believe in numerous other conspiracy theories I've heard. But I'm interested and would like to do more research into it, starting here. Anyways I better stop here or this might become one of those "threads in a thread" kind of things.

So, Hello!

posted on Sep, 9 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm going to do a big no-no...

And quote myself in my original entirety, since it appears that some new members are mistaking the purpose of the thread. It is not an introduction thread for you to post in (though you are welcome to do so)... It is a thread to remind you to start your own introductionthread.

I'm off to warn myself for the big quote...

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
Well, you have swallowed the “Red Pill” and registered at ATS… What do you do now? You can kick the tires so to speak, look around and check out all the forums, read a few posts, even reply in an existing thread that interests you. A bigger first step is to start an introduction thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us (your new ATS family) a little (or a lot) about yourself. The ATS membership is always happy to greet a new member, and is there to help. This is an excellent opportunity to find like minded members, or members that have similar interests in topics (like UFO’s, NWO, or Cryptozoology).

Before you get started, it’s time for the “don’ts.”

The Introduction Forum is for introductions… To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic. ATS has a twenty post requirement before a new member can start a thread on the myriad of ATS fora… “Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed. Twenty may sound like a lot, but it won’t take any time at all (especially if you start a really good introduction thread
). The minimum post requirement is there to give you a chance to acclimate to how ATS operates… And what constitutes quality content contribution (and maybe what doesn’t
). The bottom line is that your intro thread is about your favorite topic… You!

Another “don’t” in your introduction thread is including any prohibited information. Prohibited information could be an email address, website, IM address, phone number or physical address. Another form of prohibited information is
No not the pink and tasty treat, but that cyber version of unwanted and unsavory commercial and/or self promotion. ATS isn’t a classified ad, and takes a dim view of stealth or viral marketing. The aforementioned are violations of the Terms & Conditions Of Use and are a sure fire way for you to become acquainted with staff of ATS under circumstances that aren’t as fun as a quality introduction thread.

If you haven’t already viewed it, or didn’t pay attention
take two minutes to view the new member video:

(click to open player in new window)

Now it’s time to get started!

[edit on 9/9/2009 by Mirthful Me]

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join