It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I was lurking for a while before I signed up. Just looking for more interesting stuff to read.

I don't buy everything that I read and it's nice to see different perspectives on life and the universe, among other things.

So far, an excellent site.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
hi. just llokin through,
not much of a texter

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Hello everyone. My name is Magiabib. I have over 5 years of extensive study in The Enochian Magick System. I am not sure if any of you have heard of this. I will, hopefully, be posting a thread on this subject very soon. I am in the process of writing a book on the Enochian Magicks System and look forward to communicating with you of a like minded nature on this subject. All types of spiritual contact interest me. I would like to thank all those who have made this site a reality for those like myself that, without it, would not have the means to coverse with other likeminded people to learn from and get to know. Thank you! Well, I guess I have said enough for now. If you would like to more about me, please, post to this link.

Magiabib

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ponyo

Well, hello there, "I'm a freak". So you think you are a freak huh? You should check out my Introduction page. "I see dead people"!

Magiabib

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hey everyone I'm Natalie, glad to be here =]

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
folks, reread the first post before making your own post. This isn't a place to introduce yourself.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Hi. I just joined here. I'm a grandmother of 3 kids...one girl and two boys. I also am a military veteran with several years' active duty service, and also a former postal worker. I'm married and enjoyed outdoor activities, including fishing, camping and hiking. Now that I'm unable to get outside as much, I enjoy creating graphics, and collecting siggies/graphics from others.

I have only been in the blogging world for a short time, but I do enjoy it. I have a particular interest in missing and exploited children. That's where my passion lies.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
hello fellow ATS members. mysterious and unexplained topics have always intrigued me but never thought it could become addicting after stumbling upon this site. here to learn a thing or two and keep an open mind.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Greetings 2 all from the Netherlands!

Thnx 4 joining this forum. Normally I look up for articles about certain subjects. This is how I stumbled on this site. And I just couldn't leave the site. So addictive! Loads of intersting topics.
Hope 2 have decent conversations with all of you.
So talk 2 you soon!

have a nice day ^^

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Me wierd YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Me also a stikler just cheack out Hello all ATSinites i hope no one makes fun of me
[gulp]

[edit on 17-7-2009 by Zeplin100]

posted on Jul, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hello..Greetings to all...I'm a new member to this particular site,but I am not new to the conspiracy topic..Basically I'm on here because I want to share my thoughts and also read what other people have to say..I come from a very close minded place,I mean sometimes I feel like I am the only one that wants to know the truth..It upsets me when I see people that don't want to know the truth,I really have offended many people with my opinions.Recently I almost had a drink thrown to my face by a guy who got very upset by what I had to say about the whole war in Iraq..Its "kill the messenger" everywhere I go,I've had very few people who agree with me,and a handful that want to cut my head off..When I come to this website,it is such a relief that there are people fighting the good fight,exposing the corruption of government and religion..Okay off that subject I have a question I would like to ask,I'm looking for information on a Maximillien de Lafayette I try looking up information on him but everywhere I go I just get lead to the amazon.com website..If anyone knows where I can find any information on this author please get back to me ASAP..thank you..

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
hi everyone im gordon.
read this for ages, just registered today

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hello.
I'm just a fellow seeker of the truth.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Hey I think I made a intro thread.... What do I do know?!? LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
It was made a introduce. English is poor.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I haven't swallowed any pill, I just picked a name and received a password via e-mail.

Plus I think the whole Matrix trilogy is a tedious, overrated pile of Platonic garbage. The dualims of the Matrix and Reality is so bargain basement, philosophically speaking. There is no one versus the other.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Well Hi now here is an intro for myself here at ATS

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I joined some time back and I wanted to introduce myself now properly.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I mean I am not sure if I have introduced myself here before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join