It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSPigpen
Start your intro and I will go there and reply to you twenty times.
You can respond to each of my replies and you'll be all set.
But it better not get me in trouble.

This isn't quite what we are looking for.

ATS is about member content... Quality member content... Post count doesn't mean much around here, but the ability to contribute in a meaningful way does.

It's just one of the many ways that ATS differs from so many of the other discussion boards on the internets... Conspiracy themed or otherwise...

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
ty, I'm jon, and I make stuff XD.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I came across this site a couple days ago, and found many topics hosted here to be very intriguing. I bring with me an open mind, and hope to contribute where I can. Great website!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hi, I'm Sonia, New here, would like to make a lot of friends withthe same interests, I've got a curious mind and conspiracies interest me, well apart from that, I dance, sing, write and swim....Hello to everybody!

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TSer78

I couldn't agree more, this site got me hooked, there are so many threads and so many topics to choose from, really I am spoiled for choice..Moreover this forum gives me loads of ideas for my new articles. For a laymans view, have a quick read of Uncommon Thoughts of Common Minds on [link removed]... some new conspiracy theories gaining momentum, poor polar bears!

[mod note]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote ... websites on ATS within posts,... without prior written permission from The Above Network, LLC.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ello, my name's Lara and im a freak

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Hi well I could have introduced myself earlier but I forgot xD
Well my name isn't actually Danna, I'm Diana, I found this website when I was searching for ufo pictures...I used to participate in another website but that one was getting old and no one would post any threads anymore so I called it quits too.
I'm a responsible member (I think so) in the other websites I was registered no one ever accused me of disrespecting the rules...and everybody in those websites knew me...as I replied in almost every thread.
So that's just what I have to say.
I hope you all like me.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Im Mr__A from London and wow am I happy that i have come across ATS. This is where a good few hours gonna be spent every night...

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Text GreenTextText

Looks like a great place. Night shift will fly by!!
Left active duty (19K) in '07 because I wanted to spend more time with the family. I got hired onto BNSF as a conductor, furloughed from bnsf 01Jan2009 so I am back in Iraq as a civilian untill I get called back to move some trains. I will then go back active duty (bnsf will hold my senority date for as long as I am active) and possibly get a taste of NK.

Representin 4TH Infantry Division, WarHorse Brigade

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hi, I've been visiting this site for a few months now i suppose. I used to frequent the homepage of infowars.com, but Alex Jones nearly turned me off to the whole alternative news movement with his incredible bias in all the mainpage articles. I was glad to find this site, where it seems people are more willing to present facts rather than blind opinions, ill look forward to posting once I participate the required amount of time in the community. I think people will enjoy my ideas, I'm what you'd call a thinker.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Yo, I'm Kim,
unfortunately, I've Joined

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
yea hello heh im back again i was the old soundmatrix2003 posted many things on this site and was always active with finding news and so on about topics on this forum, so again im back and peace to you all

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hi all been reading this site for some time now and have had so much useful information from all you guys so a big thankyou.
I am in the UK thats the Ununited Kingdom......
I am so fed up with the way our population is dumned down and even more fed up with the way the sheeple just accept being stamped upon that I have set up my own website to tackle some of the issues affecting us all, and it gives me a chance to let some steam off lol. If anyone wants to check it out and let me know what you think please do so. Many thanks

Phil

*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
i have been here for about 3 years. Never made an intro thread. So i am introducing myself right here to be a smart aleck and to entertain myself for a moment.

Howdy! Nice to meet ya!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
hey just made an account. spartan here from toronto, canada.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Hello.I am Gabriel.A new member of this community.I am sure you will find me a valuable addition.You will like me or dislike me and nothing in between.

My paranormal "archive"is small at this point in time but i would like to add new information to it.

I have recently became more interested in the UFO phenomenon and i have found this site to contain a lot of,according to my intuition,accurate information.

I found this community to be much more open to different points of view without resorting to insults if my view does not match their own but i have yet to see if this is true in my case.

The administration here claims to adhere to strict rules of conduct and i expect nothing less for i too live by personal rules of conduct and expect the same from others.It is called conscience.The rules of conduct given to us by God that reside in each and every one of us.

The administration of many popular sites i have visited does not practice what they preach.They enforce their rules selectively,often without looking what they are really judging under the influence of their emotions,they neglect their responsibilities, and their minds are ruled by their ego.I trust that this is not the case here.

I am a teacher and a learner.A spiritual scientist.A servant of god.For now i will watch and see if i find an open space for my knowledge and theories.

I do have a sense of humor that sometimes goes rampart when i am hyperactive.I sometimes try to turn down the pc volume with the TV remote control.I too am a metaphorical alien in the society so i think this is the right place to be for me.

Most people have a chronic lack of faith in themselves and everything else.My faith is strong and i hope yours is as well.I am open to most things and nothing surprises me.You will need it if you want to accept what i have to say and implement it into your life.No i will not advise you to pray or go to church or confess your sins to me in private.I am not a priest.Actually i dislike them.

Did i mention i like to write?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Wiseguygabriel]

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Wiseguygabriel]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hi there

I am from South Africa. I got interested in the site whilst doing research on Siener van Rensburg and his prophecies. I have always been interested in E.T, UFO's and Future prophecies. As a film maker and researcher this is a great place to be. I also like the fact that the majority of people here are reasonably intelligent.

My favorite quote is "Intellectuals solve problems, geniuses prevent them"
Albert Einstein

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
this thread seems very intrusive

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

New to this site but not to alot of the ideas and concepts. Looking forward to getting to know alot of you better and reading some interesting things along the way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join