It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I haven't read anything about disclosure in my country. It's probably not coming from The Netherlands, but if i do hear anything, you'll be the first to hear it

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I can not for the life of me understand why a thread with 110 flags, 303 replies and 16 pages would be closed in favour of an existing thread with 4 pages and 20 some odd replies. This makes absolutely no sense to me.

"France Poised to Disclose ET Presence on Earth"

was closed and redirected to this thread regardless that the quoted thread contains vastly more thoughts and opinions. Is this 'denying ignorance".

on topic,

there are a number of salient points to this potential disclosure.

1. timewave zero correlation
2. web-bot correlation
3. x-conference correlation.
(my apologies for no links...limited time=no links)
this is worth discussing and ought to be discussed in the broadest possible way.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
First to say that Macedonia is a country and nation. IMSAM we have problem
with our neighbors the greeks they dont want to acknowledge that. And second I didnt heard about that on the news on the top five news stations. So it could be false alarm. Ive heard about ancient artifacts though. But this is another story.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamale_214

if you created a thread for this, only for it to be undermined by a newer thread 5 days later, would you be slightly perturbed?

it's not that i care about the recognition, it's just that i went out of my way to get this information out there, and then someone creates a new thread, and mine goes by the wayside. i don't particularly like wasting time when i don't have time to waste... i think you know what i mean about having "limited time"...

...not to mention the new thread had an unreliable source, the same unreliable source that we were discussing already, in page 2 on this thread...

...basically, if there's an existing thread, and a new one's created, then the newer ones are closed and reverted to the existing thread. ...practically ATS policy.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was searching for other sources of the story, and I went to the Italian Air Force website. To the left of the page it has the words "Avvistamenti UFO" -translated in English-"UFO sightings". Appears to lead to some type of investigation reports. I don't speak Italian, so I didn't investigate any further. This is an official Italian government website, here's the link www.aeronautica.difesa.it...
Seems Italian government takes this subject seriously.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I appreciate that an original poster ought to be recognized for their effort in posting. However, closing a thread with many posts, flags, stars and much discussion in favour of a thread that is practically buried and virtually impossible to find strikes me as counter-productive. Furthermore, the argument that one thread deserved closing because it contained an "unreliable source" strikes me as ludicrous as practically every thread on ATS contains "unreliable sources", such is the speculative nature of conspiracy theorizing.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   

well, as far as i know, there's only ONE website that ATS won't allow to be shown to link to, and that's "all - news - web .com" [i have to spread it out so it doesn't "(remove)" it] - that's the original site that Michael Cohen works with, and the first one to post that "story"...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
I appreciate that an original poster ought to be recognized for their effort in posting. However, closing a thread with many posts, flags, stars and much discussion in favour of a thread that is practically buried and virtually impossible to find strikes me as counter-productive. Furthermore, the argument that one thread deserved closing because it contained an "unreliable source" strikes me as ludicrous as practically every thread on ATS contains "unreliable sources", such is the speculative nature of conspiracy theorizing.

While I agree with you, I don't think any more talk about it will solve anything.

At any rate I'm still noodling how the worlds goverments would handle this from an information distribution standpoint. Say someone comes forward and presents Disclosure in a way that it cannot be denied. The sudden flood of questions from the bulk of Humanity would be enormous. I have to say this situation while most likely a big goose egg have made me curious to see what goes down in the next few days.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

that's what i'm talkin' about - someone who goes out of the way to research something!!

by the way, i used Google "Language Tools" to translate the UFO Sightings page:

Following the wave of sightings of unidentified flying objects (OVNI) of 1978, the then President of the Council Giulio Andreotti designated the Air Force as deputy Institutional organization to collect, verify and monitor the reviews or the OVNI. To date, this activity is performed by: Department of General Security Staff Aeronautics.

Anyone wishing to report an event correlated to a OVNI may do so using the downloadable forms on the side. After completed, will deliver it to the nearest police station. This action allows you to aeronautics Military to launch an investigation technique for identifying the existence of a correlation with human events and / or natural phenomena that, if necessary, involving other relevant bodies on the national territory. This activity is designed to ensure flight safety and national levels. Once the investigation, the episodes are published in Item sightings of this page and, if it was not possible to identify a natural or technical justification, the incident ranks as the sighting of unidentified flying objects. As for the events prior to 2001, is underway by the General Security Department, a reorganization of the data to a forthcoming publication.

www.aeronautica.difesa.it...

(OVNI, UAP, UFO - all the same thing...)

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome

well, as far as i know, there's only ONE website that ATS won't allow to be shown to link to, and that's "all - news - web .com" [i have to spread it out so it doesn't "(remove)" it] - that's the original site that Michael Cohen works with, and the first one to post that "story"...

Why won't they show link for AllNewsWeb.com?

2nd line!

tsom87

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Why did they censor that site from here?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

nothing in the universe happens once...

We are a race of beings that live on earth... simply because of that fact

there IS life in other planets... .. as it is here it is in other places.

Disclosure is coming... to those that have few brain cells.... to the rest of us... no need for disclosure.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itzamná
reply to post by adrenochrome

Why did they censor that site from here?

'Cus it's full of # me old mucka!

That's Why!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

i'm told for reasons of "spamming"... that's all i've heard..

reply to post by sickofitall2012

you got me looking at Italian stuff now, and maybe this should be in its own thread, but i'm going to go on and paste this bit of a translated Italian article:

Di Stefano will compare the data provided dall'aeronautica with those in its possession about seven of UFO sightings in the skies Palermo alone. "Since 2004, the year of the explosion phenomenon Caronia (the town of Messina were recorded in which unexplained phenomena Autoignition, ndr) there has been a proliferation of sightings - said Di Stefano - and the coast of Palermo is suddenly heavily monitored by alien entities. But is not it more valuable. "

According to Di Stefano is important to keep attention on Caronia and its immediate surroundings: "I think it inexplicable why it is passed over in silence an event so important and that blows away the doubts about the existence of aliens. From the surveys showed that the combustion was caused by exposure to microwave a few nanoseconds of fifteen gigawatts coming from the sea. A strength is equal to energy consumed by a year and I do not seem that there are huge thermonuclear power in the middle of the sea. "

The reasons for silence on the part of institutions ufologist adds: "Probably trying to keep the situation under control to avoid panic. Span is not in the air, the assumption that there may be an alien submarine base off Canneto. On the other hand it could also be a cover-military purposes, are different because the nations that have fruitful contacts in this direction with alien populations.

It sounds like a polemic intended to not calm. What is certain is that Palermo, in the last seven years, has recorded more sightings officers all other places of Italy.

espresso.repubblica.it...

so, they're saying the area of Punta Raisi, Palermo has many sightings, and it's a hotspot for UFO activity.

could the Air Force in Italy be performing their own UFO exercises, just like they might be doing here in the States?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I don't know why I didn't see the connection before!?!?!?

"We come from France!"

Duh!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Could someone explain the timewave thing i keep seeing?

And i hope disclosure does happen on friday, i know Bassett warned the US govt that France would lead the way if they didnt disclose first, that was about 1 month ago.

I dont need the media to tell me Aliens exist, but i just want the satisfaction of seeing all the non beleivers have fits.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WickettheRabbit

nice one!

how could we forget?!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
well in my country the gov speaks openly about ufo reports and aliens so no need to disclosure anything here! and we have had a few reports and videos on the news in 2004 they even said it was ufo season xD

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

which country is THAT??

do tell!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join