It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm not counting on the TPTB to disclose anything. The only thing we can do is seek an active dialogue w/ our visitors. the bible speaks about faith and belief without seeing. I think this is the only way now. If enough people seek w/ their hearts and minds like our ancestors did then I believe THEY will disclose their own presence.
We really put too much faith in men.
TPTB are only men, small, greedy, petty men

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
reply to post by pitchdragon

yeah i don't know if i can trust this Cohen guy - even ATS removes all the links from "all news web .com", for reasons of spamming i'm told...

well Friday's just right around the corner, so this is going to be an interesting week!

[edit on 7-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

But ya know what - if he's right - Man is going to be Huge - Calling it as he does - then everyone will be on his butt like stink on S*** I hope he's right but what then???

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
what the heck is this

macedoniaonline.eu...

france disclosure ... do u guys need to go in contact with this site to see what is their source ... if their source is --, so screw it

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I did a little searching.
Only this Michael Cohen guys knows about this stuff somehow, no one else in the world has any air. Only source is his own site ...
Strange ?

Today he posted a vid of a flying plastic bag, wondering if this is THE big event everyone is waiting for..... (/page6926921.php on you-know-which site)

On twitter he posted some strange link that takes us to www.gouvernement.fr... claiming that the announcement shall be made from there.

Anyway we have 3-4 days left. Its anyone's guess what excuses he will come up with if the stuff to be disclosed is not disclosed. Will the angry mob beat him up after friday ?? Lets see....

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

yes abducted by small alien green bag in their flying bag craft

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rocksolidbrain

thanks for helping me in researching all of this!!

i haven't really come across any new articles related to French disclosure at all, and it's nice to see someone else who's contributing to the "dig"!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by R0BCROW75

i've thought along those lines, too before, and know what it's like to explain that you gotta see to believe when it comes to UFO's and aliens...

i gotta feeling also that there might not be any disclosure as well - a part of me thinks that, but another part of me hopes i'm very wrong!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocksolidbrain
I did a little searching.
Only this Michael Cohen guys knows about this stuff somehow, no one else in the world has any air. Only source is his own site ...
Strange ?

Today he posted a vid of a flying plastic bag, wondering if this is THE big event everyone is waiting for..... (/page6926921.php on you-know-which site)

On twitter he posted some strange link that takes us to www.gouvernement.fr... claiming that the announcement shall be made from there.

Anyway we have 3-4 days left. Its anyone's guess what excuses he will come up with if the stuff to be disclosed is not disclosed. Will the angry mob beat him up after friday ?? Lets see....

he'll probably just vanish after he gets his 15 minutes of fame and hundreds of dollars from page hits. hope i'm wrong but that's how these things happen everytime.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i decided to translate the "Objective" page for the FEA, with Google's "Language Tools"...

NATURE AND POSITIONING THE F.E.A

FEA deals with a disturbing, both for public institutions of research, and for those of a religious nature. Like the institutions of public space, which have been entrusted with the evaluation of the subject since 1977 on the national level, the FEA refrains from any interpretation concerning the origin of these phenomena unidentified.

Consistent with the institutions of space research, it highlights the fact that these events are real and that interpretative studies on their origins and their nature, have become unavoidable. To address the troubling topic of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena, the public communication of FEA follows a rational and scientific methodology. It uses a communication of prevention, to better prepare the general public and institutions to deal with serenity the potential implications that include the study of PAN

The objectives of the Federation include:

- The rallying of forces seeking multiple credible treatment of the issue of unsolved phenomena Aériens in all its aspects at the international level.

- The establishment and financing of communication projects and studies on these events.

- The design and development of communication tools that meet the expectations of the media, public and private institutions and more generally the large international audience.

These objectives involve:

- Support the public in the integration of fields of knowledge that allow the study of phenomena Aériens unclarified.

- To prepare public opinion in multiple changes of paradigms as are the formal recognition of these events.

- Contribute to the implementation by States of an international protocol for processing information on the subject.

www.federation-airplane.eu...

that's pretty cool!

i guess that's better than most of our organizations can do here in the States!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bananasam

yeah, you might be right...

i mean, ATS did ban the site he's on from being posted here for a good reason...

i'm told because of "spamming"...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Whatta you know, stars do work on this thread. So here's one for the excellent reseach and presentation.

And a flag for being the first with this info on ATS..

Peace

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

right on!!

credit where credit is due!

...AND i found a reliable source!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i just stumbled across this thread, too:

Admiral G.Pinon writes to President Nicolas Sarkozy about UFOs

...interesting read from last year!

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 10-6-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
So wait a minute, this information was published on a pretty reputable French website, does this give the French date for disclosure (Friday) some credibility?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Itzamná

actually it mentions nothing about Friday as a disclosure date...

as far as i know, that was only stated by the Cohen guy - you know, the unreliable guy, from the unreliable source?...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

But still, you don't think it's strange that Michael Cohen released this information between the date that these "French Operations" described in the original post were supposed to occur? He is risking his reputation. Why would he do that?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Itzamná

maybe because he has no more reputation

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Great post. I've been reading into this a bit and like many others, I'm kinda on the fence, though doubting more then anything as I've been let down far too many times. But here's to hoping!

Great thread, I think you should get all the stars and flags from the duplicate thread that got shut down, give credit where it's due ya know?

Heven knows it's happened to me a few times and I felt ripped off.

If this were to really happen, I wonder what the backlash would be from the people who had been lied to all these years about these UFOs and possible other species.

[edit on 6/10/2009 by Slash]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hi, i am new and from germany. I decided to move into ATS and OM because it seems to be the only two Forums that handle those phenomenons seriously.

I must say Germans are to 80% Ignorance and Discrediting only. The german Exopolitic movement is very small, this is the matter why Germany's Exopolitics lined up with France, Italy, Brasil and so forth. There are some German boards for sure. Like the well known AllMystery Forum but this forum is 70% Full of real bad sceptic people. The only good thing on the german exopolitical movement is, they are very good at science and digging out stuff.

But i have news. On the German exonews.de website this actual news came up:

Uruguay: Luftwaffe gibt Einblick in 'vertrauliche' UFO-Akten / Militär schliesst 'außerirdische Hypothese' nicht aus Montevideo / Uruguay - Schon oft wurden in Uruguay UFOs gesehen. In 30 Jahren staatlicher UFO-Forschung blieben 40 Fälle bisher ungeklärt. Diese Fälle wurden nun von der uruguayanischen Luftwaffe (FAU) offengelegt und die 'El Pais' durfte einen Blick hinein werfen....

... What means:
The Uruguay Airforce gives Disclosure into 'classified' UFO-Files / Military says that 'extraterrestrial hypothesis' is a true matter.
Montevideo / Uruguay - There were already many UFO sighting in Uruguay. In 30 Years of goverment UFO Science there are still 40 cases unexplained so far. Those cases are now disclosed by the Uruguay Airforce (FAU) and 'El Pais' was allowed to take a look....

Did not read any further. All i want to say with it is, that there is realy something going on in europe that has to do with disclosure. But as many as i know, there is no disclosure plant by germany or other countrys. Also no news about France disclosure at exonews.de

In my private opinion, i more likely believe that there will be a massive UFO landing in 2012. And i dont care if this means there will be Freedome or Death for the hole mankind. Cant wait to see the churches and bibles burning. If that means i have to die, i will be fine with it. I just want to see the faces of all those egoistic none believers.
A part of my family is american and most of them are highly religious. And none of theme believes in extraterrestrial intelligence. "God made us only and there are no aliens possible" Christian BS if u ask me.

Besides my opinion is see 3 posibilities comin up.

1) President Obana stands in front of the Camera and says: "My fellow citizens, i sayed YES WE CAN and forced the disclosure of our Goverment X-Files. And i must say, there are no facts or evidence of extraterrestrial liveforms and we must keep on searching, for the answers about our universe." etc. etc. and everybody has to believe it.

2) France or other europe countrys are disclosing what they have and a official Goverment member steps forward and says "Yes, you all are true, there are extraterrestrial, area 51, roswell and all u can imagine is true. But we have the technologies and you not, and nobody will get it.
The beginning of WW3, maybe?

3) GB made the first step, Uruguay the second, france the third, italian is wide open already and next comes Germany and russia wich forces United States Gov to make the last step. We will find out that more then 60 years everybody did lie to us. Churches will burn and disapointment will rise. And a realy crazy time will begin because there will be questions like, why are we still on earth and space travel was not made public? So many Scientists and company was kept in the dark? We were able to find new ways to fight against AIDS, Hep C. Cancer (MMS is solving realy well already but besides MMS) all the Hungry people and children in the world.....

tz tz tz, i can tell you, fellow readers and writers of ATS. that there will be chaos on the streets of our world, after disclosure. Depending on what comes out and what is still classified without public notice.

Thank you all for reading.

Regards, Kev

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itzamná

But still, you don't think it's strange that Michael Cohen released this information between the date that these "French Operations" described in the original post were supposed to occur? He is risking his reputation. Why would he do that?

i really don't think it's strange at all that he possibly saw the same source i did, except he came to his own conclusion, while i just asked questions about it...

check out the email that an ATS member sent him:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

then read M. Cohen's reply:

Both articles are based on highly credible ‘inside’ sources.

Firstly UFOs are visiting earth at rates beyond ever before

Secondly France is in the process of making some sort of UFO/Alien statement………….these are not predictions at all and I am not a psychic in the Paranormal sense of the word, I am basically a strictly logical scientific researcher……………….no reptilians, channelling or star-children.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join