It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French Operation for Worldwide E.T. & U.F.O. Disclosure?? June 2 - July 14, 2009

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Portugal xD it isnt known by many so...thats why people dont care
some believe some dont... what i mean about the gov speaking openly is that if you want files about sightings you can get them! there is no secret

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Danna]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe disclosure is coming. It may take several years for any government to officially state "we are not alone." As such, I find it hard to believe the words of Michael Cohen that full disclosure and official confirmation of extraterrestrial life is coming within a few days or weeks. But based on the fact that governments such as Italy, Brazil and Uruguay have declassified their UFO files in only the past weeks, I believe disclosure is coming, either slow or fast, completely or partially only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Danna

Portugal is a beautifull country! Had a very nice vacation there.

Could you provide some links about sightings and such from your goverment?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by locster

i agree!

that sure would be nice!!

...or better yet, start your own thread about it!

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I said to look at the history of this planet and to NOT change anything. Then you would find your answers. There is no life on any other planets.

!. This earth was created for a reason with life, man women,..... a great war took place in the heavens, your God had a plan and his name was Jesus to defeat Satan.

2. God made some animals in the beginning that had a human voice and talked. But God destroyed them.( learn a lesson here)

3. The Great flood.... God saved Noahs family and the animals both are separate. SEE

4. Now to the present man is starting to create, do research on genertic enginnering animals and human in the labs, pigs being born with human hearts, etc... Hybrids what do you see?

Beings from the future are coming back WHY? Is this a divine intervention going on?? A lesson to learn? Who would except this? This is the truth.

Do you now understand why the governments can not tell us anything?

See how I didn't change history because that is something we can not do.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
People are only going to believe what they want.

They will not except the truth. Even if they were turned to stone.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
from the gov no (i dont know how to do research) but the astronomy site has info about one sighting i'll try to search more
www.apovni.org... -Portuguese UFO Research Association
www.spo-ovnilogia.com... - Portuguese society of ufology
www.oal.ul.pt... - a search i did in the observatory (if thats how you say it in english) about ufo's and it came with lectures about other civilizations
www.observatoriodoalgarve.com... - again an observatory (but this one is in the region i live) with an ufo sighting (an old but famous one)
if you want something translated just ask but dont ask too much. xD

[edit on 10-6-2009 by Danna]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
strange that Obama is in France atm with Sarkozy when they may disclose on Friday.. although it prob's WON'T happen be awesome if it did

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie

Yeah I know.. Just like with some Christians that refuse to aknowledge the Sumerians words on the topic; that God was a Spaceman that came to Earth only for mining gold, before he eventually grew sick of the Earthlings and then nuked Sodom and UR when the flood didn't quite do it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild

Yeah I know.. Just like with some Christians that refuse to aknowledge the Sumerians words on the topic; that God was a Spaceman that came to Earth only for mining gold, before he eventually grew sick of the Earthlings and then nuked Sodom and UR when the flood didn't quite do it.

According to Zecharia Stitchin's translations, did the Annunaki directly cause the flood? I heard that it was caused by a tidal wave from a slippage of Antarctic ice sheets, but were the Annunaki somehow responsible for this happening? I've always been curious about this.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I came to earth and I'm not a spaceman. God is very real, I know him very well. I watched this earth being created. SEE how much YOU don't know? You don't think we are REAL. Here I am. THIS IS NO JOKE.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Haha - wouldn't that just be great? I sure hope this is for reals... we'll keep our fingers crossed.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by slowfade]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itzamná

According to Zecharia Stitchin's translations, did the Annunaki directly cause the flood? I heard that it was caused by a tidal wave from a slippage of Antarctic ice sheets, but were the Annunaki somehow responsible for this happening? I've always been curious about this.

Well, different people have different opinions on whether the Flood was made or simply just predicted and then "taken advantage" of by the Anunnaki. But according to Sitchin and if I remember it correctly, he believed that Enlil-one of the Anunnaki's- may have "pulled" the piece of ice with the aid of technology from a ship.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
As much I'd love for the disclosure to occur; I'm confident to say that disclosure will not occur for a very long time.

Why do I believe that?

First of all even if France decides to disclose documents relating to the UFO's; then it will be no different then the disclosure that has followed with countries such as; England, Canada, Brazil etc ...

First of all; logically if E.T do exist and as people have commented in relations to their interaction with our governments (supposedly) or vice versa reverse engineering of the E.T craft; then why would a government that has spent over half a century or more, just so easily to decide to disclose the matter because of the public pressure and opinion of groups like NPC (National Press Club). We are just pawns; we don't command and request what we want from our government, unless we are forced to vote, which the options to vote for are still dictated by the government body.

All the effort; all the people that have been silenced and sentenced to prison, the government would left in question by the public and and dare I say; a shake up of the economy and government trust of such matter.

I for one believe government would not dare to go into such lengths just to disclose this subjects, especially in the times of this economic crisis.

Disclosing E.T and UFO; would put the entire system into chaos, and to mention that the ROME catholic church would not dare to allow such event to occur to stir the hearts and minds of the people in this society.

The truth will not be shown; however if U.S does disclose any documents; it then will be nothing more but a lesser and inferior evidence that would further persuade the government opinion that E.T's do exist.

Simple as that, because if I was a government body in charge of such matter; I for one would not disclose it no matter what. Probably the world is better as it is without any hard evident disclosure.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
it will be interesting to see what happens.

you never know, what if they allege ufo's caused the air france plane to go missing? it could just be a fake, to make the population perceive the ETs as hostile. a hostile ET threat would unite the world together in a way, which would benefit the nwo agenda... people want answers and they could easily lie to answer
pure speculation.
i personally believe ETs do exist, and i dont believe they would act hostile
peace

And you really believe the NWO agenda is about E.T, so shifting a mindset from an economical crisis perspective to E.T. crisis.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I came to earth and I'm not a spaceman. God is very real, I know him very well. I watched this earth being created. SEE how much YOU don't know? You don't think we are REAL. Here I am. THIS IS NO JOKE.

Wow, care to show a nice framed photo of the "lord", perhaps, as you know him so well? Just think about what headlines you could make with that fairytale- if people only could believe you, that is.

And of course God is real- have I claimed otherwise? He is a Spaceman, and as such, made of flesh and blood and indeed very real.

Anyone that is coming to Earth, is a Spaceman, period. Outside Earth, is Space, or do you deny that fact?

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Katie

if i tell you past present futur what is your answer ? be carefull only one answer no other chance ...

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

We don't make headlines, your world was only given the name of Jesus Christ and his time frame. Should have read your scriptures better. DO NOT judge me that goes back to your old testament, it is unforgivable.

WE made sure that you had the truth so stop turning a blind eye to it.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Nightchild

We don't make headlines, your world was only given the name of Jesus Christ and his time frame. Should have read your scriptures better. DO NOT judge me that goes back to your old testament, it is unforgivable.

WE made sure that you had the truth so stop turning a blind eye to it.

Only the name and timeframe of Jesus, huh? Well, I am sure the Sumerians would have their biggest laugh of their life right now if they would have heard you.
Amazing what extents religious extremists goes to when it comes to protecting their own personal fantasies about the Bible being the oldest historical text in the World.
Not to mention the extents to twist the stuff of their favorite ET-hybrid on a cross.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well it looks like Michael Cohen has changed his views on disclosure since the beginning of the year

UFO's: There will be interesting UFO sightings in Iran, Russia and a big one in Brazil, there will also be a significant UFO sighting from a commercial airplane involving multiple witnesses. Disclosure by governments of any knowledge of life on other planets or alien visitation to this one will be no closer by the end of 2009.

That's a direct quote/prediction of his from "The site that shall not be mentioned"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join