It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carradine dead 'after sex game mishap'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genus
The media is simply getting caught red handed lying about how someone millions of people cared about died, just to save his image. Yeah no doubt it's embarassing, but it's time to grow up. He died playing a dangerous sex game, so tell the TRUTH, move on, and tell people to be careful about doing it themselves. Personally I give him credit for trying new things all the way to the end.

you give him credit for trying "new" things, maybe he had been doing it for a while, why does something automatically gain kudos for being "new"- [snip]would it have been inherently worth "kudos"

Mod Edit -

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Didn't the inxs lead singer do similar things. Isn't the game where they need to have there breath held, while going into orgasm. But sometimes it goes to far.

Is that what was supposed to have happened here.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Just as in politics and public figure is open to what ever anyone may say based on his opinion.

Again when i posted the comment regarding his family, my intentions were exactly that. Do you think his immediate family is brushing this off as an accidental suicide or do you think they at some point thought "wtf, why like this". I very certain that behind the closed doors and with all the grief that accompany's a tragedy like this there are always thoughts of that nature.

Well, if it was my family, and he was 72 I'd brush it off... I mean my father died at 57 as a result of his smoking and drinking. So I'd say anything after 60 is gravy.

Yeah I'm sure they are all sad because of his loss... but as I mentioned, in my family the focus would be on the loss, not the manner of which it occurred. It doesn't really matter much... so it was sexual related... I'm still not sure why that would be humiliating to a 72 yo actor who had an amazing life...

Tragic yes... humiliating... nah... Although maybe there are a bunch of moronic closed minded people out there which would get their prudish christian panties in a bunch about it... but those types of people aren't worth much in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Never mind found the second link not related to the SUN

lol I hope I have that type of stamina at his age or maybe not lol.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I find it hard to believe a 72 year old was doing auto aphyxiation.

Bet more facts about this case will come out.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13
I find it hard to believe a 72 year old was doing auto aphyxiation.

Bet more facts about this case will come out.

Why? It is impressive that he still had such a strong sex drive. He has probably had this kink for most of his life, as long as he can get it up he would still enjoy it.

Do you think people weren't into fetish stuff 40 years ago? LOL. Back in the 60's?

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

If he had been doing it for 40 years, why did he do it the wrong way this time?

If it was his "first time" then does that not seem out of place for a 72 year old?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by wclv13
If he had been doing it for 40 years, why did he do it the wrong way this time?

Well lots do it the "wrong way", for convenience or the thrill. Plus if they had been doing it for decades and never blacked out this way, they might have thought it was okay. Even if he had done it this way for decades and managed to control it, perhaps age or a minor stroke or any number of things changed the outcome this time around.

I have never done it but know of others that are into it. I know those that use a belt through the door (it SHOULD slowly slip through and release, no guarantees though) and some prefer to hold the rope (but that requires more effort). He must have chosen that method because he preferred it.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I wonder if the same guy who took out Freddie Mac's CFO took out Carradine. Looks like the guy isn't having any problem finding work.

I find it very hard to believe that t a 72 year old guy would be doing such a thing. Especially in Thailand where company can so easily be found.

Why would someone have Carradine taken out? I guess there could be lots of reasons that no one is aware of, but I doubt it was a government job. Cord wrapped all around him? Sounds like a cover up. Maybe he did have company, died in the saddle, and to protect the innocent, this cover up was created. Maybe many of these types of deaths are for the same reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Someone a few pages back asked, "what good can come of this knowledge".

I'd like to put forward the idea that the circumstances of his death (if this is true) illustrate the dangers of this type of activity, and that maybe it will cause those who want to try it, to at least think about it, and consider the dangers, take some precautions, etc.

Sounds weird to me, but different strokes for different folks.

Personally, I'll remember him for his legacy in the art of film, not for how he died. After all, some of the best artists (Elvis, Marilyn Monroe, Heath Ledger) died in some pretty horrific ways.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I'd like to put forward the idea that the circumstances of his death (if this is true) illustrate the dangers of this type of activity, and that maybe it will cause those who want to try it, to at least think about it, and consider the dangers, take some precautions, etc.

Honestly that is not likely.

When Saddam Hussein's hanging video hit the internet there were no less than a half a dozen kids that hung themselves (to death) after having seen it (half a dozen that made the national news). Most were in the Middle East or India, but still, once the idea got in their head they had to try it (and it was obvious it killed Saddam).

Any literate adult into asphyx KNOWS it can turn fatal. Kids aren't likely to hear this warning, and if they did it would probably just give them ideas.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Obviously this person had issues and hard issues, not because he chose this way of self pleasure but perhaps he had tried everything and found this far more pleasurable when he was alone.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I've never heard of such a thing, how does it pleasure you?

Edit: hmm a quick research led me to this...
"The idea for this most likely came from subjects who were executed by hanging. Observers at public hangings noted male victims developed an erection, sometimes remaining after death (death erection), and occasionally ejaculated when being hanged. Note that, however, ejaculation occurs in hanging victims after death because of disseminated muscle relaxation; this is a different mechanism from that sought by AEA practitioners."

[edit on 5-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
May he rest in peace. He always played a good bad guy.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I've never heard of such a thing, how does it pleasure you?

Uhh oh...see I SAID it would give kids ideas! LOL

It's the lack of oxygen to the brain that intensifies orgasm for SOME people (a love it or hate it sort of feeling). Doesn't have to be via hanging, plastic bags or strangulation via ones partner also work. You know some teenagers play the choking/pass out games, well if it takes on a sexual connotation it can easily become a lifelong fetish.

On another note the Thai police now say his hands were tied behind his back? Those guys sound like idiots, or quite possibly some are making up stories to sell to the news outlets. Covert hitmen remember to UNTIE the victims hands after they are dead.

But his ex-wife DID mention his "deviant sexual practices that were potential deadly" in a court disposition, so he has been at this for a while. She also said she refused to participate, which means he probably chose later wives because they WOULD participate.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

[edit on 6-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
I'm not the Messiah ... I'm a very naughty boy

KILL Bill star David Carradine once tied himself up in a crucifix position as part of a solo kinky sex game.
The actor - found dead last week - was obsessed with bizarre sex acts.

He got a thrill riding horses bareback in his Speedos, his third wife Gail Jensen said.

And he would often tie himself up in his bedroom.

But Gail was stunned when she found him trussed up in the cellar as if on a cross.

He'd left a trail of Post-Its for her to follow - but when she confronted him he just said: "I'd like a sandwich."

He stayed tied up there for hours as pals had dinner upstairs.

She also told how he experimented with drowning himself in their swimming pool.

He would fall asleep under water - only waking up when his dogs started barking.

Gail - the third of Carradine's five wives - admitted she thought her ex-husband's behaviour was a "little weird".

But she put up with it because "our love was deep".

Carradine, 72, was found hanging in the wardrobe of his hotel suite in Bangkok last week with a rope around his neck, hands and genitals.

Gail married him in 1988 but they divorced nine years later. She said: "He was a wonderful man except for those serious times."

www.thesun.co.uk...

Well, i guess he liked what he did, so i can't see why his family is talking about FBI being involved on some murder issue.

[edit on 10-6-2009 by tristar]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join