Carradine dead 'after sex game mishap'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

I must say when i was told about his death and were it was announced the first two things that came to mind was either drugs or sex, obviously my choice was right.

What is it with these Hollywood actors and their mental state. Well looks like he went off with a bang, too bad his whole family is now feeling humiliated by his actions.

Looks like little grasshopper wasn't so little when it came to sex.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

Your grandpa died with a rope tied around his penis in a land known for buying sex. How fun is that, i feel sorry for him, for gods sake, he was 72 years old. Only one thing can make this incident worse.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

well, maybe he wasn't alone and there purposely keeping info back for a reason.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The guy was 72 years old and married.
Who was he having these sex games with?
Never mind. It's none of my business.
It's between him, his wife, and his God.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
...or maybe it was his first time..No one knows but him..

Or maybe it was his first time? LOL. You are more innocent than you seem. His first time was probably when he was 14. 72 year old guys don't sit around by themselves in a hotel room and think, wow I am bored, maybe I should try something new! Then grab the curtain cord.

And as the other poster pointed out, he was married. I am quite sure his wife knew about this. Many people into asphyx find open-minded partners and practice it during sex, which is of course much safer (especially someone like this man, he was a free spirit).

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
rather than trying to cover up this guys death (like many of you seek so blindly)

shouldn't people use the truth about his death to spread awareness about the dangers of this type of sexual game?

by spreading awareness people will be more careful and maybe this will not happen again.

Covering it up will only lead to more accidental deaths im afraid...

edit to add this is on Front page cnn.com
" Carradine was found hanging by a rope in a Bangkok, Thailand, hotel closet, according to police."

They are saying it was Murder now LOL

Gotta love the media, can NEVER get a story straight

[edit on 5-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

"David Carradine's manager disputes suggestions that the "Kung Fu" actor's death was a suicide. Chuck Binder, appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live," said he was told "there was foul play."

[edit on 5-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Im talking about covering anything up, apart from stating the obvious here, he did have movies and t.v. shows which generate revenue. I guess from there on you can work out why they would want to keep it as normal death as possible.

But off course people should be aware about the dangers of when you dive into this type of life style. I for one am a Karma Sutra fan, so this kind of stuff is very weird to me let alone contemplating what makes a person go down that destructive path.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I absolutely loved him and the other actors in his family. I just heard on CNN that he comitted suicide and nothing about sex games,

Either way, we lost a great actor.

Absolutely agree! He was my first "favorite actor", I remember watching Kung-Fu with my dad when I was very young. Some of my earliest memories, in fact. He will be missed by millions, this is truly an unfortunate tragedy no matter how it went down.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   

reply to post by muzzleflash

But off course people should be aware about the dangers of when you dive into this type of life style. I for one am a Karma Sutra fan, so this kind of stuff is very weird to me let alone contemplating what makes a person go down that destructive path.

[edit on 5-6-2009 by tristar]

It's a terrible shame and a waste, but this sort of act doesn't have to be destructive... it may be a little out the ordinary for some, but it's not that uncommon - there may well be a danger in news of this encouraging people to experiment with riskier sex acts, but on the flipside it may also encourage people to be more cautious with them - that's why the news should remain impartial, we get to make our own decisions about right and wrong. I also think it would've been just as newsworthy if he'd died in a car accident.

I don't think there's any shame in what he did, personally if I died that way at his age my only regret would be not having my credit cards maxxed-out.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

shouldn't people use the truth about his death to spread awareness about the dangers of this type of sexual game?

I like that. Sort of implies the dangers are different than the dangers of just tying a noose around your neck in general.

The typical human learns that living without breathing isnt safe probably within the first hours of its life.

Morons will still sit and huff Glade and folks will still get off on it.

Spreading awareness?
We should get on spreading the idea that life without eating/drinking is dangerous too. And yet people atill starve themselves to death.

The people who behave this way arent doing so for lack of awareness. They're doing so because they choose to do so. No amount of "awareness spreading" is going to change that.

I can see it now. People cutting themselves down from the shower rod because some idiot has a magnetic "you need to breathe" ribbon sticker on his car.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
what a pathetic way to go (if it is true) a man in his 70s indulging in that sort of deviane, sad for the family

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
David Carradine was a one of a kind American "character". His father John Carradine had that same quality. Crafting 2 dimensional mundane characters into interesting and vital human beings on film. He had presence. You know the type that could read the phone book! And on top of all that I always had the feeling he was amused at it all. RIP.

On the conspiracy note, this has signs of a prostitute being involved and covered up by the local authorities. This would bring much more attention to Thailand's sex trade and could hurt tourism which is a huge industry for their country.

The hotel says video surveillance shows he was in the room alone...we'll see.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111

What is it with these Hollywood actors and their mental state.

Actually, what is it with these humans.

Too bad this information leaked to the public. What he was doing behind closed doors was his business as long as it wasn't illegal or against someones will.

I'll just remember him non-judgmentally for his acting.

RIP

yup, but that also happened to bill clinton, and he got impeached for it. not the stangulation, but your "behind closed doors" lines of thought. ok,ok, bad example.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
"David Carradine's manager disputes suggestions that the "Kung Fu" actor's death was a suicide. Chuck Binder, appearing on CNN's "Larry King Live," said he was told "there was foul play."

Yep, he was choking the chicken.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The media is simply getting caught red handed lying about how someone millions of people cared about died, just to save his image. Yeah no doubt it's embarassing, but it's time to grow up. He died playing a dangerous sex game, so tell the TRUTH, move on, and tell people to be careful about doing it themselves. Personally I give him credit for trying new things all the way to the end.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

I'm glad to see most of you have tact about this and understand what he did which is more than some groups. The one thing people seem to be missing is his wife probably knew about it if he was involving someone else in his acts, most people who are involved in "underground" sex activities are polyamorous and their partners know, especially if the other partner is not a participant.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Folks, this is a well known murder cover-up. Intelligence agencies have been using this type of assassination for at least 2 decades now.

It is pretty simple and very effective. This method destroys not only the person but also discredits the person's existence.

1) Drug target with a quickly metabolizing knockout drug.
2) Hang target with a strong cord from a shower head, closet, or door-handle.
3) Pull down targets pants and underwear.

Congratulations. You have just murdered someone without leaving any obvious signs of a struggle and you ensured that the medical examiner will leave the cause of death as "auot-erotic asphyxiation."

Jon

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Although I find the method of death somewhat 'shake your head amusing', let's face facts. The guy was 72 years old, he had a long career entertaining people with is movie and television roles, and it's not good to focus on the manner of his death. He was one of those classic actors, and will be missed in future movies.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

Yes, sure, he was killed by murderous intelligence hit men for his deep knowledge of state secrets, alien cooperation, his lack of cooperation with the NWO, and they stole his evidence of the real killers of JFK.

I can be just as paranoid about the government(s) as the next guy, but that's just way out there.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SpacePunk

You know, not every conspiracy is about aliens or the NWO.

99.9% of the real conspiracies are about nothing more complex than money and organized crime.

Jon

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Voxel

Maybe it is, it'd make sense - but there's no way Carradine was assassinated, why would anyone assassinate him? Also just because this is a method of assassination, it doesn't mean that every time someone dies this way it's an assassination.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join