It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First A Jellyfish, Now A Dragonfly... Giant Crop Circles Just Get Weirder

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

At 1:35 in the video the crop circle looks like an all seeing eye!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jkrog08

One of my all time favorite movies! Great tie in that video!

Thougt I would also add another great Crop Circle Photos Site here:
www.lucypringle.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here is your explanation for 777.

777 – Manifestation of the consciousness. Also; the principles of the man, 700, the cosmic plans, 70, and their image in the Archetype, 7.

7+7+7 = 21 = Number of the general evolution. Also 21 has a secondary meaning, which is not that bright and good as the first. But I rather look after few things before I would say more about this secondary meaning.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks for that link there do seem to be more each year

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hummm this circle thing has got me completely mesmerized. Look at this!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa3f9fa8fab0.jpg[/atsimg]

There were strange goings on at the farm today when a flock of sheep made their own version of a crop circle.
About 100 of the woolly creatures formed an orderly ring - baffling the farmer and passers-by.
Photographer Russell Bird, who captured the amazing scene, said:"I was quite taken aback. I couldn't believe what I was seeing," he said.
"I did see a dog worrying sheep nearby beforehand and the dog ran off round the hedge in a different field, so I don't know if they were discussing that."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Great Crop Pictograph! Regarding the side debate of who is really manufacturing these designs, I wonder if this little experiment would help tilt the meter towards one side or the other.

If local county governments most effected by these crop designs were to impose an automatic fine of 25,000 pounds for crop destruction, and they widely distributed this warning, do you think the number of crop circles would drop off dramatically? During tough economic times like we are having now, who would risk getting caught?

The results could be dramatic...one way or another. If the amount of crop designs were to drop off significantly on a year to year basis, the evidence would point strongly towards the origins of these creations as being more from human hand. If, however, there is little decline, or even an increase in design production, this would support the ET´s.

Of course, there could also be a band of very talented crop design makers who just so happened to be a bunch of bored multi-millionares and get their kicks checking out ATS after they do their nightly carvings and would laugh at a measly 25,000 pound fine...but I doubt it.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by fockewulf190]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why dosent anyone put some cams up in places were they regularly happen could catch something on cam you never know.And if its hoxers we will know how they do it.My opinion is some are two big to be hoxes at night two there has to be more to this.

[edit on 043030p://2009-06-04T16:18:17-05:00046 by mars1]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Show me a crop circle that has appeared in a field without tram lines and I'll consider the possibility that E.T. is sending a message.

I'm more inclined to think that if aliens were attempting communication, they would use a more universal language. There's too much room for interpretation in these depressions.

Nice artwork though.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hey Mars1, your from England, have you ever heard of anybody getting caught in the act while making these crop designs in the past? I´m not talking about people who have come foward and claimed they did this or that circle, I mean for example a really mad Farmer Jones calling the cops and getting a few people arrested for stomping around in his fields, wrecking his crops.

I´m waiting for the Sun to publish such a story. I haven´t read one yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You can do these in a matter of hours using a simple board and rope, pressing the board into the grass. Not so many years back some reporter tracked down the group of artists in England that create these. It just takes planning and a basic understanding of how to graph large objects.

These designs are gorgeous!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

S&F I love this stuff.

...and I need to know:

Has anyone ever investigated the idea that somebody's doing this to test satellite laser arrays?

Thanks,
sofi

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fockewulf190

No fockewulf never heard of anyone been busted making one cams would help get to the bottom of this.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

I always think of that when I see these things, but I always wonder how they do things this big in such a short amount of time
Its not like theres no detail in this dragon fly, they even included the lines in the wings.. Either way, its pretty cool. Might as well let the mystery live on lol

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
Show me a crop circle that has appeared in a field without tram lines and I'll consider the possibility that E.T. is sending a message.

I'm more inclined to think that if aliens were attempting communication, they would use a more universal language. There's too much room for interpretation in these depressions.

Nice artwork though.

How do we know they aren´t using such a language already? It is just a bit arrogent to think that any alien visitor coming here should blab to us in english or by using earthly scientific concepts we believe are universal.

There could be an intergalactic "english" used amongst those races who have achieved star travel, and some entity could even be using this language within some of these crop designs. Perhaps it is just we humans who can´t figure this language out. If we can´t even figure this out, why should we be formally contacted?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

The laser is something I wonder about too...
There is an explananation is there not? It is only a matter of time...

While we are on the subject...might as well!

Ragbir Bhathal, an astrophysicist at the University of Western Sydney, who teaches the only university-based course on SETI (search for extraterrestrial intelligence) in Australia, detected the suspicious signal on a clear night last December, he knew better than to crack open the special bottle of champagne he has tucked away for the history-making occasion.

Instead, he's spent the past few months meticulously investigating whether the unrecognised signature was caused by a glitch in his instrumentation, a rogue astrophysical phenomenon, or some unknown random noise

coyoteprime-runningcauseicantfly.blogspot.com...

And....

Possible UFO related "radar" transmission frequencies are postulated. A method to distinguish alien vs. human produced crop circles is considered.

www.barry.warmkessel.com...

I say we have at it! ?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
i found this vid quite ineteresting...

but also saddly i searched for some man made crop circles which are quite unfortunately impressive..

this is the official website of the assholes :

www.circlemakers.org...

what do you think?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is what I call art.

Worth way more than that surrealism and cubism crap.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

Actually very simple circles such as the fire fox one take 24 hours, 12 students...and two weeks of planning. firefox circle made by college students

While we are talking in circles...here is another phenomenom I must throw out there..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5aca54b4e69c.jpg[/atsimg]
www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 4-6-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You seem to be right on top of the crop circle phenomenon. Keep up the good work on your posts
! They are so informative and present a wide array of information.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Yes, I agree. Cam systems could be relativly cheap to set up. Thing is, which fields to monitor so that nabbing an event doesn´t have the same odds of winning the top prize in the lottery.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join