It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of U.F.O.S in space - You cannot debunk this one

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I have just found this on Yahoo I haven't seen 2 of those videos (the ones before the tether shots) There is no way that anyone can say that the objects in question are ice crystals, they are moving in different directions. How is that possible?

Please no Parallax either this is 100% proof IMO that shows we are not alone. The time is coming deny all you will but its coming, Today in the UK paper Daily Mail it holds a full page on UFOS around the city Linconshire.

It is Coming I can feel it.

Check out the link its a yahoo video, if anyone can find the original source before it goes that ould be great.

Link to Video

Here is another link just in case that one disappears

*Please star this so this thread doesn't get buried this is important and others must see before it goes*

Edit: Removed *look quick* because the site link is now static.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
link doesn't work
it goes to yahoo home page

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
too bad too, cause i was looking forward to seeing a video with 100% proof about ships in space

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
its right there on the front of the yahoo page..how hard is that

the first ones didnt look like much proof to me but the one at the end was insane. i have no explanation for that one

[edit on 4-6-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   
The first video shows an U F O that darts left then right then please don't say parallax because this is a clear case of an controlled UFO.

The second video clip shows the shuttle discovery again the objects move in different directions. One clearly shoots up the other flies to the left and there are others that drift (these could be space debris admittedly) but to say that the one shooting up is ice crystals, space debris, parallax e.t.c I and others just will not buy in to it.

The third video is about the TETHER INCIDENT as its been discussed here many times I won't go in to detail.

There is in my view a media commitment to bring the truth to us very soon every day there are new stories and articles involving aliens and ufos, the conditioning process has begun. Its only a matter of time before this forum transcends into the exopolitical realms. Galactic federation? who knows could be true.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
If you could find another copy of that video, that would be awesome. The video on Yahoo is not going to be on the front page very long.

Those objects in the video look really strange. It would have been nice if the camera was closer so that I could see what the object was.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dallas18
link doesn't work
it goes to yahoo home page

Yes I know its on the Yahoo home page. Its a video on Yahoo that says ' Secret Nasa Footage of baffling UFOS released'

Take a look and let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
my appoligies i didnt see that small link but now that i have i just have two questions how many of them are here on earth? and where do they hid those ships. i cant wait for a full disclosure a lot of people are talking about it now more then ever its only a matter of time

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
*Please star this so this thread doesn't get buried this is important and others must see*

We have discussed Nasa clips in great detail but not these ones, this video shows UFOS flying at different speeds going in OPPOSITE directions. This really is something that must be bought out and discussed by Jim and his team.

Parallax is out because the objects in question can be measured by the size of the shuttle.

Water particles are out aswell because the particles would not move in different directions.

This is clearly one of the best pieces of footage (apart from the tether) that catagorically shows unidentified objects in space that move in different directions and speeds, and we have the close up of the shuttle to gage this.

Please if anyone can get hold of the original videos and post the links that would be great as yahoo refreshes their videos all the time.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
That last part that shows the tether reminds me of a view under a microscope. Looks like microbes or something.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Space is teeming with life in my opinion it's also the opinion of other's too.

If a mosquito can survive in space then shureley it make's sense something else can too.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Just to be clear because I know which way this will try to be spun. Here is the laymen terms of parallax.

Parallax - Link to Wiki

Parallax is an apparent displacement or difference of orientation of an object viewed along two different lines of sight, and is measured by the angle or semi-angle of inclination between those two lines.[1][2] The term is derived from the Greek παράλλαξις (parallaxis), meaning "alteration". Nearby objects have a larger parallax than more distant objects when observed from different positions, so parallax can be used to determine distances. In astronomy, parallax is the only direct method by which distances to objects (typically stars) beyond the Solar System can be measured.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well done for adding this.

For me, the video does not show me anything 'new'. A lot of us here have seen many other videos of the same or similar situations.

Yahoo is just doing their bit to bring about disclosure.. either that or attention to themselves to keep their 'hits' up... they know ATS is a major competitor

We are now being flooded with a massive amount of sightings and reports..
I posted 4 threads in this forum yesterday... 4 in the matter off an hour.. If the UFO group I was involved many years ago had that kind of information coming in so fast, we'd have been bigger than MUFON.

This is a reflection on how we are all ready and prepared for disclosure. It has to come and it must be soon (now would be nice).

As a 10 year old I was laughed at by my school 'friends' when I told them I had seen a UFO.. today, it is me that is doing the laughing..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Just to be clear this is a water dump from the STS 125

As you can the water particles go in one direction you can clearly see this.

If we can get the video that yahoo have posted we can put them side by side and see clearly that what we see in the video clips is not water but something else.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Absolutely right there is more going on right now than I could ever imagine. In the back of my mind though I am thinking about the NO.1 spot A threat from outer space. The NO.2 slot Terrorism seems to be taking the world by storm at present.

Link that shows media articles of just how we are being conditioned to accept disclosure.

When I was involved with my UFO group in my city, we would dredge old articles and write about what if. Now though there is a whole host of articles to write about.

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Fran, you are committing logical fallacy after logical fallacy. First you are making a base assertion fallacy; that your premise is true just because you say it is true. Then a negative proof fallacy; that because your premise cannot be proven false then it must be true. You attempt to make an appeal to ridicule by immediately dismissing any explanation other than the one you want.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here's a direct link to the Yahoo video:

cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Fran, you are committing logical fallacy after logical fallacy. First you are making a base assertion fallacy; that your premise is true just because you say it is true. Then a negative proof fallacy; that because your premise cannot be proven false then it must be true. You attempt to make an appeal to ridicule by immediately dismissing any explanation other than the one you want.

What are you saying, if we take the other NASA STS thread where Jim and his followers got sythed down by experienced members over the various videos that were shown over the course of the many pages, their argument was based on exactly the same things as what I am saying but obviously twisting and dismissing rather than excepting.

I say this is proof that U.F.O.S in space exist, prove me wrong otherwise. Tell me how objects can move in different directions and speeds when there is no natural force controlling them?

Newtons law

According to Newton's Laws of Motion, an object set into motion in the vacuum of space will continue forever in the same course, unless acted upon by an outside force.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   
I would like to know the OP's qualifications to make such assertions that these are spacecraft. Has he/she been to space and know exactly what is normal and what is not. Does he have information on how water and other such things would react in space. If not then he/she or anyone else without qualifications can make such assertions. Unless you are an actual astronaaut, you are just making assumptions based on no personal experiences and therefore are just talking about things you know nothing of. I have never been to space, how many of you have been to space?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
I would like to know the OP's qualifications to make such assertions that these are spacecraft. Has he/she been to space and know exactly what is normal and what is not. Does he have information on how water and other such things would react in space. If not then he/she or anyone else without qualifications can make such assertions.

Thanks for puting that to me please can I ask you to follow this link

This link was where I learnt alot from different sides from very knowledgable members about space and forces.

Although a conclusion was never made it became clear there was an agenda against the video in question, that made me want to look a little deeper as to why?

Unless you are an actual astronaaut, you are just making assumptions based on no personal experiences and therefore are just talking about things you know nothing of. I have never been to space, how many of you have been to space?

I know where your going but the majority of skeptics and debunkers have never been in to space either and they use science and known physics to counterbalance the believers outlandish claims. Therefore I will use science to approach my non qualified assumption.

What makes this video different to the others is that the objects in question are travelling in opposite directions at different speeds. How is that possible? without an outside force?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join