It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of U.F.O.S in space - You cannot debunk this one

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
Where the blazes did that come from.

Out of the blue when you decided I should reveal my sources

Personally I think that if we were visited by aliens they would NOT be in contact with the US, China, India, Pakistan, Israel, Iran etc. because only dimvitted aliens would support or be seen as supporting the internal and external politics of said countries.

So which country would they be in contact with, IF they were here?

Secondly it is my right as a world citizen to know if our world leaders are in contact with aliens. We would all have the right to communicate with them in other ways than looking at particles in extreme close-ups.

Well then perhaps instead of spending time looking at 'particles' we should be writing letters demanding the governments stop hiding 'the truth' A few billion letters sent to the UN, the Hague, Westminster, the Kremlin and the Whitehouse ought to show we are ready and mean business

But these 'particles' that many of us consider possible life forms... as far as I know they cannot communicate with us directly nor sign treaties.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

So which country would they be in contact with, IF they were here?

I don't think they are in contact with anyone.

There would be a host of problems where they would/could/should help us.

One obvious place would be energy. And as we can see all countries are more or less dependent on fossil fuels or nuclear power.

Another obvious place would be travel and we are still flying around in craft that must be considered antiquated when compared to extradimensional og intersolersystems travel.

OH!

I forgot.

Like God they have presumeably promised a non-interference policy.

And the funny thing is that although Believers claim we have contact the very same Believers cleverly tells us that we are reverse engineering crashed UFOs.
So the very same aliens we have contact with won't give us help, but they allow us to reverse engineer their secret propulsion system?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

OH!
I forgot.
Like God they have presumeably promised a non-interference policy.

Really? Since when did God promise a non-interference policy.? I bet a few million people will be upset to here that news

And the funny thing is that although Believers claim we have contact the very same Believers cleverly tells us that we are reverse engineering crashed UFOs.
So the very same aliens we have contact with won't give us help, but they allow us to reverse engineer their secret propulsion system?

AH! Now I see your problem
You have been listening to the wrong people

Well people I talk to don't say they won't help... they use words like 'treaty', 'broken treaty', 'deals' etc

People I talk to don't ask permission to reverse engineer the stuff they recover... they just do...

www.lasvegasnow.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Four words...

Nasa can't be trusted!

Further more, video footage on the internet is not irrefutable proof of anything. Also the fact that UFOs are becoming front page news in the mainstream media should tell you something. Hello? We know who controls the media. You can't have your cake and eat it folks.

In conclusion, until these flying objects are identified, they remain forever unidentified flying objects. So what?

No offense intended.

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   

www.lasvegasnow.com...

Human radar screwing up alien ships again?

You'd think they'd have sorted this out by now,huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Really? Since when did God promise a non-interference policy.? I bet a few million people will be upset to here that news

"God created man a rational being, conferring on him the dignity of a person who can initiate and control his own actions. “God willed that man should be ‘left in the hand of his own counsel’ (see Sir 15:14), so that he might of his own accord seek his Creator and freely attain his full and blessed perfection by cleaving to him” (no. 1730; the internal citation is from Vatican Council II, Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World [Gaudium et spes], no. 17).

"

In other words - praying won't do you any good.

Off Topic - but you DID ask.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Oh my word! I have been away from this forum for a while, but I see the amount of nonsense and 100% Alien proof you cant debunk this one etc seems to have exponentially increased.

I was going to explain why these are not alien spacecraft byt other people have done that and it is clear that the overwhelming desire to believe has clouded peoples judgement...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Off Topic - but you DID ask.

Yes I did... and I can honestly say that is the first time someone tossed scripture at me that I can actually make good use of.

So that fits with my theory that this is still the seventh day of God and he is still resting.
Boy are we in for it when he gets back to work Monday morning

Sorry couldn't resist

[edit on 17-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timelike
Oh my word! I have been away from this forum for a while,

So what brought you back?

I was going to explain why these are not alien spacecraft

They're not, they're CRITTERS...

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>