It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100% proof of U.F.O.S in space - You cannot debunk this one

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Why would NASA let video of a bunch of alien spaceships flying around leak to the public? And if they are alien spaceships then why would there be so many of them flying around in the same location at the same time as if there's some sort of alien rush-hour happening around our planet? Makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Those are not experts, just people making more assumptions about what they know nothing of. As said before unless you have experienced what happens in space firsthand, No one on this board is qualified to make statements like they are actual fact. We the laymen have no idea what truly happens with physics in space. The believers are constantly asking for people to debunk the NASA footage, well it can't be done because there are no first hand experiencers here and niether can the believers make statements that they have smoking guns because they are just as knowledgeable about space as me, which I have no clue. How can believers and debunkers make claims without first hand knowledge of such things.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Are we talking about the same thread? Jim Oberg, RFburns, ArMaP, Exuberant1, depthoffield and of course not forgetting Martin Stubbs?

All these members have an extensive background and knowledge on these particular issues. I and many others have learnt alot from them.

[edit on 4-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The way the skeptics work here is that they use knowledge from science and physics to debunk pretty much anything that is out of the borders of their peaceful state.

Therefore my question to them, which is a nice and simple one:

Question:

There are 2 objects in space. Their weight and mass are the same and they travel at the same speed. What will happen to the 2 objects and why?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well its been nice knowing you all....now we have 100% proof of UFOs I am looking forward to the world goverment responses. Brilliant!

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Why would NASA let video of a bunch of alien spaceships flying around leak to the public? And if they are alien spaceships then why would there be so many of them flying around in the same location at the same time as if there's some sort of alien rush-hour happening around our planet? Makes no sense.

Unless of course they are there 24/7 monitoring us and waiting for the time to change the course of history? or perhaps they are monitoring the technological advances of our race, or perhaps they are protecting our race like peacekeeprs if you will?

Who knows? I am saying that these are U.F.O'S based on our science and physics.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
IF all of you guys would look up to the skies at night you will notice the new star. It's really a UFO. It changes shape and position. Sometimes it goes up and down. My mother even saw it do that. Its a sign of "the new false messiah." I'm not pulling anyone's leg and neither is Share International. This is the most credible thing. Only Jesus had such a marker for his birth. Its only appropriate for the "evil one" to have one as well. Of course its a freaking alien ship is what's weird about it. NASA and professionals are sworn to secrecy on it until public debate stirs about it. I don't want that.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Shambles

We may not be waiting long to be honest I think its only a matter of time before their hand is forced. One way or the other.

We have had just over 5 months of increased conditioning since the media blackout order level was lifted beginning of this year. What will the next 5 months bring us?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchtheashes
IF all of you guys would look up to the skies at night you will notice the new star. It's really a UFO. It changes shape and position. Sometimes it goes up and down. My mother even saw it do that. Its a sign of "the new false messiah." I'm not pulling anyone's leg and neither is Share International. This is the most credible thing. Only Jesus had such a marker for his birth. Its only appropriate for the "evil one" to have one as well. Of course its a freaking alien ship is what's weird about it. NASA and professionals are sworn to secrecy on it until public debate stirs about it. I don't want that.

What you are explaining would be one of the biggest news stories in history. Why don't you make a new thread for the topic and offer some evidence of this fantastic claim?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
What makes this video different to the others is that the objects in question are travelling in opposite directions at different speeds. How is that possible? without an outside force?

This is not an unreasonable question. As with so many others of this type of video, the motion is very unearthly in appearance.

It is also not unreasonable to ask -- how can these videos be investigated as to illumination conditions, technical activities, eyewitness testimony, etc -- standard stuff required in all true UFO research -- when fundamental information items such as date/time are withheld by the posters? At the very least this suggests extreme sloppiness -- at worst, it is a tactic to frustrate any serious investigation into prosaic causes.

And without ANY investigation, all you have to go on for your sincerity and enthusiasm is 'gut feel' -- using earthside perceptual processes that are being applied way outside their legitimate range of reliability. You are allowing your instincts to overcome your intellect.

Objects moving in different directions are easily explained by realizing that the cameras are mounted on a large structure -- the shuttle Orbiter -- that extends in most directions from the line of sight, but mostly beyond the field of view. Objects originating from the shuttle can bounce around inside the payload bay -- you particularly see this in the IUS stage deployment sequences of this video -- and cross the field of view from random directions after their last bounce. In thicker streams -- say, a primary water dump -- particles also bounce off against each other.

Nobody has 'scythed down' my explanations (and I have no 'team'), on the 114 discussion thread you will notice that I (and other serious investigators working independently) have provided new, critical context information about that sequence.

Note that Exubie has proudly posted he will not even read it, unless I produce an executive summary that he can understand.

If you're serious you need to examine this context info to see the flurry of thruster firings that actually were occurring during the time span we see the main particle make its sweeping course change. The existence of those thruster firings was absolutely unknown prior to this research -- and note how proponents of the UFO theory seem eager to prevent similar documented thruster firings in other cases becoming known, by withholding data needed to find those documents on the videos they post -- including on yahoo.

Can you offer any other explanation for their defiant refusal to provide such critical-to-research information? Explain their coverup, please.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
THE EVIDENCE IS IN THE SKIES ABOVE US. Look up. I'm looking at it still. You do know if I do that then they will have more reason to bring Maitreya onto the stage early right? I can't do that. He must stay away as long as he can. Its above a cloud right now, but you might live somewhere where its fully daylight. It's not a planet. It's not an anomaly. It is what it is. I'm watching an Obama speech right now on TV he's talking about world peace and world this and that. 56 minute speech. He's done now. At the same time there is a star in the sky that has been there since Christmas last year. I'm not freaked out nor do I think it's sensational. I think its lame how no one is taking me seriously when the evidence is already there for you to SEE. I'm not one to lie or make something like this up and that would be a sin at that. Its a UFO.

From Share International:
"Commercialization has bared its claws and shown its power to harm. The complacency of millions is turning into hatred and distrust of commercialization and the old order of things. Men everywhere are at last ready for a new interpretation of the meaning and purpose of life, for sharing, justice and peace; for right relationship, brotherhood and greater happiness. They are ready, at last, for Maitreya’s call."

You can even see it in NASA footage. More recent NASA footage as of Christmas 2008. What's really funny is that Jesus was born on 1 Tishri which in that year fell on September 11th. Not December 25th. Most people don't know that so that's another obvious falsity.

There are many instances where they have reported on the star. Just not here in the good ol US of A. They know about this. They are not saying anything or people are just not looking up and are too busy living a materialistic life to realize that the world is about to get very very out there.

[edit on 6/4/2009 by watchtheashes]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
reply to post by kerazeesicko

Are we talking about the same thread? Jim Oberg, RFburns, ArMaP, Exuberant1, depthoffield and of course not forgetting Martin Stubbs?

All these members have an extensive background and knowledge on these particular issues. I and many others have learnt alot from them.

How can you say that? My own professional experience in Mission Control, and my association with astronauts over past decades, is a checkable, verifiable source of expertise, I believe [as is my publication record] -- but RF Burns and Martyn Stubbs and Exubie as 'experts'? I've seen them making limitless 'factual claims' that were inconsistent with [often fully contradictory to] my own experience and documented events and technologies, and they had no other checkable backing beyond their own enthusiasms. I give them 'A' for imagination and sincerity, but I have found no reason to trust their statements without independent verification -- a standard I'm also happy to have applied to me.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim you are a knowledgeable man, I know that because I have read many of your posts. However, before I get dragged down by your followers, (you know as well as I do they are going to jump on this now that you have posted)

Please can you answer the question I posed above using your knowledge of science and physics.

Edit: Posted question again as the other posts have hidden it

Question:

There are 2 objects in space. Their weight and mass are the same and they travel at the same speed. What will happen to the 2 objects and why?

[edit on 4-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   

It can be explained that it is ice particles, debris separated from the shuttle that is pushed around by the shuttle thrusters. You know they can fire the thrusters quite delicate to keep the shuttle in place when releasing say a satellite or telescope that needs a special trajectory for its projected orbit.

Cheers, i am not saying this is the case but it does provide a plain and simple explanation.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Okay look here this might change your mind. Trust me. I'm telling you the truth. This is the "star." It's a sign of Maitreya.

Footage taken on 17 March 2009 from the international space station NASA mission STS-119.

www.share-international.org...

www.share-international.org...-reports-47857

Oh by the way to get an idea of what the planet Earth will be dealing with, you could shoot a gigantic cannon ball at Maitreya and it would simply bounce off. Shoot a bullet at him and it will miss. Stuff like that. I know it sounds sci-fi but you're starting to see I'm not trying to make this up right?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

Ok, what direction is this star and what NASA images show it? Thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Yea, I saw this first thing this morning when I woke up.. Got a bit of a shock tbh.. sent the link to my family members and a few friends.. they have been talking about it all day haha

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by reugen

Okay I know this sounds crazy and against the laws of the universe but it used to appear in the west brighter than Venus (Like Venus was really dim compared to this in the sky) and then now it appears in the east. One night I saw two in the sky. That confirms its a UFO and not a real "star." That's actually how I believed this whole Maitreya thing evidence wise. Faith is another issue. It appears nightly, sometimes it can be seen in the day. (My mother has seen it while picking up siblings at 3:00 PM.)

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Yea, I saw this first thing this morning when I woke up.. Got a bit of a shock tbh.. sent the link to my family members and a few friends.. they have been talking about it all day haha

Funny enough I too have received emails about this. Whats even more strange is that people whom I know that I always get in to debated talks with have emailed me last night aswell after seeing this and believes that there may be some basis to my outlandish claims that we are no alone. I am very happy and uplifted.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Point a telescope up at it tonight if anyone on this entire website has one. Of course there has to be someone. You'll find what I'm telling you is very much the truth, but how you interpret what this all means is up to you. From everything I've seen I would say we're living in some times when we get to finally see the mystery of UFOs revealed, Rise of the "alien" Anti-Christ, and the return of miracles and things like that. I bet you'll even see (if you survive what I know is coming) Jesus Christ coming with a bunch of saints to save us who are not taken out in the first rapture. Imagine that. You'll wake up one day and many many people will be missing. That is what Blue Beam is there to cover up. Its not the cause. It's disinformation. It's trying to hide the truth. It makes people happy to know it's not the real apocalypse just the government healing the masses all at once and making jewels pop out from under peoples toes. I bet those seeds inside fruits and veggies that make divine messages are just Blue Beam too.
Man I hope you really take what I'm warning you about to heart.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join