It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Tazed, Mocks Cops, and Gets Away

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I think its a HOAX too.

No way he would get away like that unless the tazer was rigged, plus the cops would of asked for the tape with the suspect getting away.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!

Alright all you people that think all cops are good and they have a right to do things like this,how can you justify this?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The taser should have disabled him, involuntarily disabled him. No one has the ability to comment on the taser as they are being shocked. The fact that he could and was somehow able to run off afterward makes this seem somewhat unbelievable. Also, they didn't seem interested in chasing him down at all. Who was videotaping - didn't he mention his wife was at the scene? Was she the one taping? Why run when she is left there and obviously able to easily identify him?

Too many things about this tape don't smell right.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
lol I saw this video, it was great. I gues prayer does work
F them cops. Hey Officer, you need to tell the person what they are being arrested for!!! Also don't forget the Miranda rights!!!! R-tard cops.

Cops in this video = fail!

Actually I think the cops can hold you for 72 hours before they have to tell you what you are being arrested for. I might be wrong thou.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
that guy rules and he stuck it to those pigs. fake or not it's good times.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
So I think to say he was saved by the universe or whatever to be a little short sighted. I wonder what happened to the guy.

It really isn't hard to avoid the police in most cases, even when you have a warrant out for you, as long as you don't do anything stupid. You would have to be a murderer or something for them to actually come looking for you with any consistency. I "ran" from the cops for a week myself once for a failure to appear, but it wasn't really "running" because they didn't even come looking for me. Even though they did have a warrant out, that I had failed to appear in court. They didn't even show up at my house to see if I was home, which I thought was very odd.

Either way, just being in the moment, what the guy got away with was nothing short of miraculous. I'll say it again: if two cops have you pinned on the ground, and they have a warrant for you, the chances of you getting back up and getting away are slim to nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Seems like his prayers came true! lol
Wonder if he got caught again down the road.
I might have to try that myself if i ever get in trouble with the law although i am not sure my singing is as good as that guy. lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Edit:

After watching it a few times I have a strong feeling this is a hoax...But if it is real, then more power to the guy....

[edit on 2-6-2009 by projectvxn]

It is obviously staged for didactic purposes

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I just think that we hate cops because they give us traffic tickets.

Other than that, cops have done a pretty good job in my town.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Thats what I call a jump start.

Also while being shocked wouldnt it be prudent to keep your distance otherwise you could get a shock as well. Maybe thats why he was able to get to his feet.

Real = Best Vid I have seen in a long time.

Fake = Still good for a laugh.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"Daniel 3:20-26 - And he commanded the most mighty men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace. Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. Therefore because the king's commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flames of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego. And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God. Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, came forth of the midst of the fire."

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just to answer a few questions that have been asked here:

You can see one of the taser hooks on the ground. If both hooks dont penetrate your clothing you will not get shocked.

Only the person who gets hit with the hooks will feel the shock. Anyone touching him will not.

The cops clearly told him at the beginning of the video they were arresting him because there was a warrent for his arrest. They are not obligated to tell him what the warrant is for, only that there is a warrant.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Something about how he yells yahweh stands my hair on end. The third time he says it he's cut off, almost as if he connects wtih the phone on the other end of the line. If this is real it's like a bible story out of ancient times. Seriously that pumps me up hearing that scream, and when he says your witch queen the overseers/officers sort of have their minds wiped clean and see what they're doing? Hahaha I really do not want it to be fake.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Any idea where this happened?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

ahahahah ahhh crap once they let him up mah dude was out. but really props to him for doing that and trying to make a point as to why he was going to get arrested. he did seem a tad bit out there though but atleast we have people beginning to question the ways of the police nowadays

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To the system anyone who has religious conviction is a cook.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Or maybe, to their underdeveloped logic ridden minds, religion = Mythology.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hastobemoretolife
So what was he being arrested for? They never did answer his question on what charge he was being arrested for.

The cops said why he was being arrested at least two times, possibly three.

You have a warrant out for your arrest

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This kinda reminds me of the stories you hear about alien abductees who pray to Jesus during their abduction and the creepy aliens go away instantly!!!!! Maybe these officers are Reptilians!!!! lol, just thought it was funny

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om
Something about how he yells yahweh stands my hair on end.

That's what I'm saying. This guy isn't joking, this is for real, or else whoever produced this was a genius.

When people hear of "magic" ("magick") they sometimes tend to think of all kinds of fanciful 'imaginary' things or 'wishful thinking', but esoteric knowledge is very real, more real even than material sciences, though the people allowed to penetrate into its mystery are few and far between. This man knew some things.

I'm glad I was able to stumble across this thread and see this man. It's been very educational to me and made me think about some things much more seriously. The power of the words he spoke was "not of this Earth."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join