It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Tazed, Mocks Cops, and Gets Away

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have no idea where to put this, but I think it should be seen.

The last few weeks we've seen a Pastor and a Grandma get tazed by people who are supposed to protect us.

Here is a man who gets tazed, gets up, and runs away

Thought I might bring a little hope to those who think it's over!

www.youtube.com...

Click link above if video below doesn't work.
Is it just me or will embedding not work for this video because it starts with "u-"?

[edit on 2/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

What a bunch of morons.....these cops!

I'm surprised they didn't make out with him.

2 cops + 1 idiot =

That cop looked he was gonna collapse after running only 30 ft. (after him)

what a sh*t show. Thanx 4 the entertainment though!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
????????

THis looks like a an impromptu skit.

They look like they let him say his peace before they half heartedly attempt to cuff him. Then they let him get away without chasing him or calling for backup.

Somethings fishy.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by In nothing we trust]

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I have one question. It's a simple question. Fill in the blank for me somebody:

Cop: "You are under arrest right now".
Man on floor: "For what? For what charge? What is the charge? What is the charge?"
Cop: "__ _______ ______"

I don't know about you, but I heard "it doesn't matter".

Cops -1

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
that was great
thank you

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
At least they gave him a chance to say a prayer before tazing him. Many others haven't been as fortunate.

He is also lucky they didn't shoot him when he took off.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That man has truly freed himself from the matrix.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So what was he being arrested for? They never did answer his question on what charge he was being arrested for.

The reason why the cops couldn't catch him is because they have already become to reliant on the tazer.

That was funny though. It sounded like he could be drunk or on drugs or something.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Edit:

After watching it a few times I have a strong feeling this is a hoax...But if it is real, then more power to the guy....

[edit on 2-6-2009 by projectvxn]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am seriously wondering if this is a part of a viral ad campaign of some sort or another. The guy was annoying as heck, but honestly I don't know of any real cops that would take out a taser and use it at close range like that. Especially since they had him held down like that. Real cops would have him under control and not be allowing him to be fidgeting around like that.

I don't really like the fact that he was at an angle where he was pretty much presented to the cameraman in a setup like that.

Those "cops" did not follow regular procedure or technique as you do not go at a guy from the front to cuff him, you get his back so he can't see his hands.

Also on the taser, the noise it supposedly made sounded to me like it was spliced into the video. That guy did not react like he was being tased at all. Even if you're on drugs, the frequency that the taser emits at is made to interrupt the nervous system not inflict pain.
As in your ability to control your body is interrupted for those of you who can't understand.

This was staged no doubt in my mind.
Deny ignorance

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Why weren't these cops wearing badges?

Besides that. The tazer they used was one of those cheap jobs that house wives carry for protection.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
that man was seriously strong! i mean like retarded strong, pretty amazing.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
If the video isn't a setup or fake then the man had every right to resist an unlawful arrest. What I find funny is how the cops didn't even bother chasing, they just went for the shoulder radios

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If it's real, then the taser didn't get it's prongs in right and he didn't get the shock. I suppose maybe they had expected the prongs to go in and it to work so they left off him?

I don't know much about the tasers, but I know electric fences. And if you are touching someone who touches the fence, you get shocked too.

I have my doubts, I think they would have said why he was being arrested, as well as the whole taser thing. If they are trying to claim he was actually tazed and then got away, as in actually got the shocks then I'd almost bet it was a hoax.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Man, the prayer actually worked.

99% of the time, you would NOT get away from cops when you are already on the ground and being tasered, lmao.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
They look like they let him say his peace before they half heartedly attempt to cuff him. Then they let him get away without chasing him or calling for backup.

Somethings fishy.

I can't say whether or not this video is a hoax, but if it's real then I think I can tell you all where this "vibe" comes from that this is all wrong.

This man, mentally and emotionally, is very secure, confident, and comfortable with what he is saying and doing. He genuinely feels as though he is a victim of some evil, and he is so sincere and genuine in his belief that this carries over something that words themselves cannot express, even to the police.

Now realize something about the police. They are mostly adrenaline junkies. But they usually only like feeling as though they're going after a bad guy. So to justify this, they look for insecurity within you, which they translate as guilt. If you act as though you have done something wrong, then you HAVE done something wrong, end of story. They can read it in you like that, then it's over. If this guy behaved in any number of other ways, he could have triggered a much more violent and/or aggressive confrontation with these police. Imo he masterfully pushed the emotional envelopes of the policemen themselves, courting a very fine line between them thinking that this guy was nuts and needed to be restrained, or else that he had a legitimate point and they were doing something very very wrong. In other words the policemen were thrown off guard and became uncomfortable even handling the man in this situation, against their will but in accordance with the requirements of their job.

The fact that they just let him run away reinforces this. They lost interest, because they didn't see him as legitimate "prey," ie a "bad guy" or "dangerous criminal." They would more likely shrug him off as just being a harmless "nut," but it seems to me these policemen also became very uncomfortable at the mentioning of archangels, for example. Though they would probably never mention it.

This is a very rich clip, and though I doubt that it's a hoax myself, I could be wrong. If it is a hoax then whoever came up with the whole thing is a genius that should be writing movie scripts.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

I think he was being arrested for not being honest about his name.

I still find his response "doesn't matter" to be repugnant.

Buncha clowns.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hmmm... Im glad its not as bad as that in the UK compared to America! Damn if two cops pinned me to the floor for nothing, they would pay big time...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Man, the prayer actually worked.

99% of the time, you would NOT get away from cops when you are already on the ground and being tasered, lmao.

YA For Real!!!

Does this classify as proof of God (if the video turns out to be authentic)?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join