It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Tazed, Mocks Cops, and Gets Away

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I've been tazered....hurts like hell, but it didn't drop me. Of course, I've been struck by lightning too...dunno if that changes anything or not. It tripped out my buddies (who were cops testing out the departments new tazer. Yes, my dumbass volunteered.)

I would think that its much like tear gas. Some people aren't wired in the way that it affects them adversely. Probably the same thing with a tazer.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Man, the prayer actually worked.

99% of the time, you would NOT get away from cops when you are already on the ground and being tasered, lmao.

That would be cool if true, but I guess the skeptic in me says otherwise.

I'm sure they knew who he was, and apparently his wife was the one who was recording so it wouldn't be hard to figure out. He might have gotten away in that case, but if they want him then they will find him. And now he would have even more charges against him, and they would actually be legit and he would be providing evidence of the crime by recording it.

So I think to say he was saved by the universe or whatever to be a little short sighted. I wonder what happened to the guy.

Sure would be nice if it was that easy though.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:37 AM
link   
YAAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY

sorry for the one liner but that just made my # day lol

hahaha !!! cops -1 !

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
What a beautiful video, fake or not.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Absolutely brilliant, fantastic thanks you very much, I am so hapy he managed to get away from those cops - Yumm back to the donuts!, enough excercise for today.

Excellent deservedly starred and flagged keep em coming brightens up my day when I watch these videos

Cops 0

Innocent Man 1

[edit on 3-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Haha great video!

He's long gone the surprise on the cops faces is priceless hehe.

Faked or not made me smile so kudos for that

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Never trust a cop with leather gloves on.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Outstanding effort, I bet he was more scared the fat cop was going to fall on him !

He knew if he could get to him feet he could easily out sprint doughnut boys.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

Man that was hilarious!

Yahweh!

YAHWEH!!!

Good stuff.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Glad you guys liked it lol.

I knew I had to bring it here after the pastor getting his head rubbed in what was his drivers window.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Can we get the video analysis experts to check whether Michael & Gabriel actually showed?

Also: any evidence of a chariot of fire in front of the guy towards the end?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks to me like maybe he was hyped on something. He even could have been hyped on spiritualism which I've seen before but he was very strong and those cops didn't stand a chance against his strength.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hahahahaha.. bravo! bravo! or should i say yahweh yahweh!!! lol

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I saw that on break.com and it was funny as hell. i do not even know what to think. serves them right using the tazers so freely.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by breakingdradles

funny that they let him talk while "trying" to arrest him for um...talking while being arrested?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Never trust a cop with leather gloves on.

Yea NEVER trust a civil servant who doesn't want to contract HIV while searching through some junkies pockets

I believe in the U.S. if there is a warrant for you arrest they don't need to tell you anything, and they have 24 hours to hold you, and come up with a charge, or let you go.

I'm pretty sure the tazer prongs didn't penetrate, due to the baggey loose T-shirt, or if only one penetrates, the effect might be significantly reduced? Never underestimate the strength and will power f someone on meth, or even worse someone who is haveing a mental breakdown.

I think they let him run off because they knew where he lived, they have the warrant, they'll just come back with 6 cops in a few days time.

As far as this being a hoax....I doubt this is staged, although anything is possible, I suppose.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yea, I didn't know where to put this video up either.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I think the shock went right to his feet......
Ran like a scalded cat, that was pretty good. The lame out of shape cops didn't make across the street. He was lucky the cops didn't hit him. Who was doing the filming?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I've never been shot by a tazer, but if you are holding someone that gets zapped, wouldn't you get zapped too?
Maybe someone that knows more about the weapon can fill me in.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You can adapt to being hit with a Tazer

You just have to be crazy enough like me to practice... lol

Real or not... hard to tell

But entirely possible, I wont drop from a Tazer anymore, not even the good ones...

I would however add... I play a good enough game that I have never had to try in a real situation...

and

I doubt a simple arrest I could go free from quickly would be the time and place i'd choose to run...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join