It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Gets Tazed, Mocks Cops, and Gets Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Starred and flagged.

Even if this video is faked, it's a great viral video. It has the potential to show people that they CAN and SHOULD stand up for their rights against cops, if the cops are abusing their authority. I always hear 'people need to wake up!' being said on ATS. Here is a video in answer to that.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
so who's the evil queen?

I know someone said this was in London, but this IMHO was most definitely from the US due to the man and cops accents and uniforms.

So who is this queen he's talking about?

I thought I new about all conspiracy theories?

This one might actually be right, seems to work for him!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Usually cops wouldnt give you a chance to speak at all, they would of tased him 4 seconds into the clip. ........ but seeing as they were on camera, .... they didnt want to rough him up too much and actually risk anything. hence they didnt give chase and tackle him, .... cops dont like being on camera. Theres a fine line between someone resisting arrest and police brutality, .... these guys didnt want to walk it. no way its staged.
ahaha, the image of that guy running around in the background made me laugh, ... it reminded me of Reno 911.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I believe Yawei answered his prayers by diverting 1 of the Taser hooks to the ground thus opening the window of opportunity for him to run.

And oh boy, did he ever run!!!!!

Seriously, that was divine intervention.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmedia
And now he would have even more charges against him, and they would actually be legit and he would be providing evidence of the crime by recording it.

the only crime i saw was nazi oppression

they said "it doesnt matter" why hes being arrested THEREFORE its NAZI

Bottom Line.

You support this, you support unlawful arrests.

Running from Nazi's is not a crime.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by breakingdradles
so who's the evil queen?

I know someone said this was in London, but this IMHO was most definitely from the US due to the man and cops accents and uniforms.

So who is this queen he's talking about?

the Queen of England rules over the Rothschild's and Rockefeller's

that is why the Queen is the highest point of power in the world, higher than the banksters or the military industrial complex

if you really dig into this, you will see that the Queen of England is easily the top of the Illuminati Pyramid

of course, Satan or w/e may be above that but thats another story

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
There is greater Power and Magic in the innocent faithful who call upon the Name of the Most High God. Indeed they were thrown off mentally by his words of truth as to who they are, what they are doing and not playing along with them. His Poem was also very transitory to them as they struggled and struggled to understand his words, they were weakened further. I believe there must have been a lot of struggle in the first place to have him where the video started and the cops were tired. His movements were perfect for avoiding handcuffs and being submitted. He gained power in his calling and invoking the Creator against the minions of the Evil one. God Bless Brother! May God's protection be forever over you. I would sure love to know the background on this and subsiquent events in his life after his escape.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
So good it has to be staged. Or those are the nicest and most out of shape cops in the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by danj3ris
I have one question. It's a simple question. Fill in the blank for me somebody:

Cop: "You are under arrest right now".
Man on floor: "For what? For what charge? What is the charge? What is the charge?"
Cop: "__ _______ ______"

I don't know about you, but I heard "it doesn't matter".

Cops -1

EXACTLY..... Those cops were idiots, and to arrest someone without stating why they are under arrest is quite possibly illegal.

Fair play to that guy. Those cops were noobs.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I have had the statue of limitations expire on me more than once. I'm very familiar with how it works. Not that hard to do, go to court the 1st time, that gets the hook off the bondsman, and then all you will get is a FTA bench warrant.

What you are talking about is the difference between a bench warrant, and an outstanding warrant. If they already had a warrant against the guy, then it is most likely just a bench warrant.

With a bench warrant, they will just pick you up if they happen to come across you. So if you don't get in trouble for 3-7 years, depending on the statue of limitations for the crime, then it ends up being dropped.

However, now that he has ran, it is no longer just a bench warrant as he has added a few new charges. He can now expect an outstanding warrant, and the sheriffs office will be coming by for visits.

Running like he did is stupid. It's 1 thing to just get a bench warrant and hide out a bit. But what he did just changed the ball game.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Like others I'm a bit unsure if this is for real, it's just so surreal.

It seemed odd they decided to taze him, it looked like two guys had him pinned down pretty well, that seemed a bit mean of them, and ultimately cost them their arrest (at least for now).

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
incredibly in awe

i am not one who is very religious

i dont say there is not a god

but i never really thought for positive one way or another on the situation

but seeing something like that really makes me wonder

i mean you see so many of these videos where the person is mercilessly tasered and they succumb to the electricity and the police

but here

you have a completely non violent man who speaks respectfully and non violently to the police, stands up for himself and for his rights

and then asks God to protect him

i dont know how long he got away for, but he got away

for that moment in time, he invoked Gods name, and he beat corruption, however momentarily it was

its great to see someone ask for Gods help and he shows up right away

would be really nice if that type of thing happened more often

what would be nicer though

is if we lived in a world that we create, that is better then the one we live in today

if we lived in a world where this type of event never took place, and no man ever had to cry to God to protect him against corruption

as the police said, "it doesnt matter" what the charges are

nothing screams corruption more then that

edited just to add

its truly disgusting the way the cops acted, wouldnt explain the situation to the man

and would even attempt to taser the man while hes on the floor already detained, while his wife is videotaping the whole thing

this really shows how demonic these "things" in power can be

they do that in front of family members, on camera

imagine what they do in our alleys and streets at night where no cameras record and there is no one to hear a mans screams

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Dramey]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
well, I hope that guy's in a loony bin somewhere and the cops got suspended.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
i wonder if this guy is an ATSer

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
the only crime i saw was nazi oppression

they said "it doesnt matter" why hes being arrested THEREFORE its NAZI

Bottom Line.

You support this, you support unlawful arrests.

Running from Nazi's is not a crime.

First off, it has nothing to do with supporting anything. I am simply telling it like it is. It doesn't really matter if they are being a bunch of nazi's or not, or what is right or wrong.

The fact of the matter is, in this world they are the authority like it or not. And because of that, this man has in reality just made things worse for himself, not better.

All anyone cheering here is doing is being shortsighted and foolish. As if all that is in the video is the end of what happens. It's not. The man seriously screwed himself by doing that and made things worse than they already were.

That I can't point this simple fact out without being accused of supporting the actions is just plain out pathetic. Has nothing to do with what I think is right or wrong here, it has to do with the grim reality of what is now waiting for that man. He would have been better off just getting arrested. If such a force could protect him to allow him to escape for a short time, then why would he need to worry about anything else either?

But no, people don't want to think about such things. Sorry, I'm not so short sighted, and I know how these things work from my own experience. I've been to jail for things I didn't do, I've been railroaded by the system and I know exactly how it works. Hide all you want and so forth, but if it gets to the point where that man was in the video, your best bet is to just give up. Otherwise you will just be making things worse.

In fact, if the cops did anything that was wrong and it was recorded like that, then he can easily get off on a technicality. Happens all the time. So if you want to really get down to it, the guy passed up a golden opportunity and instead made things worse.

I honestly can't believe how shortsighted people are being over this video. So much for denying ignorance. It's not like they were about to take him behind the shed and shoot him. Then a short lived victory as such makes a bit more sense. But that isn't what happened. People are acting like getting arrested is the end of the world.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by badmedia]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The fact of the matter is, in this world they are the authority like it or not. And because of that, this man has in reality just made things worse for himself, not better.

That's just your mentality. I really doubt this guy sees the police as his personal authorities. I know I don't see them as my authorities. Does that mean they won't come after me if they have a reason? Hell no. That's their call, they can obviously do as they will. But I can also do as I will, and I have every bit as much of a right, simply because I say so. That's how it works for them, so obviously it can work that way for me too. I don't care how many more resources they have than me, the fact that I am so small and insignificant is how I am able to get away, blend in, still live a happy life. That and the fact that I am very detached from material worth anyway, but it's amazing how the universe still provides so many things anyway. I will make a willful effort if I have to, to avoid the police or whoever, for however long I have to, if it's something that needs to be done, and I bet the guy in the video probably feels similarly.

You can tell either one of us all day that the cops are still authorities and we will simply say, no, they are your authorities. I don't piss off the mob, I try not to piss off the pigs. That doesn't mean anything about authority.

All anyone cheering here is doing is being shortsighted and foolish. As if all that is in the video is the end of what happens. It's not. The man seriously screwed himself by doing that and made things worse than they already were.

I wouldn't personally be so quick to judge the outcome of all this in this man's life. I wouldn't be surprised if something equally "miraculous" happened in court or if the guy just fled county/state and got away from it forever. In all honesty I think this whole mess of a system we call a "country" is going to be out of its luck in 5 years or so anyway so the guy's got a good shot.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Excuse me, but you obviously don't have the first clue about the things I say. You have turned it into an issue of what is right and what is wrong, vs the reality of what is going to happen.

Go ahead and read my posts and count the number of times I talk about what the true authority is and so forth. You do not know me at all. They are not "my" authority, they are the physical authority.

Once again, it is not a matter of right vs wrong here. It's not a matter of it they are a legitimate authority or not. If you'd like to have that discussion we certainly can, I do pretty much every day on here. If you read what I posted often, you would know I am not arguing over right vs wrong, or over what is a legitimate authority.

I am posting because the person in the video has made things worse for himself. Not because of right vs wrong, or because of what is a legitimate authority or not. But based only on the fact of how those authorities work and what that man can now expect.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Excuse me, but you obviously don't have the first clue about the things I say.

Is it really that obvious? Don't answer, I already know what you would tell me.

You have turned it into an issue of what is right and what is wrong, vs the reality of what is going to happen.

I didn't say anything about right and wrong, YOU did.

And you don't know what's "going to happen." You have absolutely no idea. You may THINK you know, but you don't. I know enough about how complicated the legal system is, to know they can pretty much do whatever they want. The flip side to that is that they can also be manipulated into any sort of decision by someone who knows how to behave in a court room. Trust me, you don't KNOW what happens next. None of us do. It's in his hands.

I am also a physical authority. If I made such a decree, as "I will now run from the police," you know two things: 1) I'm going to do it to the best of my ability, which I think would be damned good at it, and 2) I'm still going to lead a happy, enriching and peaceful, spiritual life. To me, there are some things worse than having the law after you. Much worse things, actually. One of which is groveling. You are basically telling me you have no spine and whining to me about it. This isn't even an argument.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Barkster May God's protection be forever over you. I would sure love to know the background on this and subsiquent events in his life after his escape.

OK, I am with you. I am Christian, but he obviously was obliverated on something spouting all this off. He wasn't sober; as a matter of fact, he was in a different world.

And I know his fate, he was/is arrested because he has a warrant out for his arrest which they stated in the beginning of the video. You can't hide from a warrant. You have you get a ticket or a license renewal at some point.

Now he has a resisting arrest and obstruction of justice charge; regardless if he was the correct suspect of the arrest.

I see his point, but he handled it like an uber idiot.

[edit on 4/6/09 by xstealth]

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by xstealth
OK, I am with you. I am Christian, but he obviously was obliverated on something spouting all this off. He wasn't sober; as a matter of fact, he was in a different world.

I am not a religious person but his words spoke to my soul, I don't think you are hearing what he is saying. I can assure you it makes perfect sense.

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join