It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by moldmakertech
For everyone out there, just to clear up a little debate.

God created the Big Bang.
God created man and the world, and evolution was his tool. I mean you can’t finger paint without the paint, paper, and fingers can you? A hidden analogy here.

Ok... Thanks for ending that discussion that has been going on for quite some time, and you didne't even have to elaborate it, and people bought it!

Heres a question for you: Lets think broader than before the big bang, lets think way way way back before time was created. What came before God? What created God? I could like to know that.

Just a note: Maybe you should leave remarks about what God created and such out of the discussion as it can be found irritating for religious people.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Can we please stay on the thread topic.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This is a gift for RiverGoddess for an excellent thread topic and for adopting me. I could cross my fingers and still count on one hand the number of people who have read this. I guess that all changes now.

Offered as a gift in the spirit of freindship, peace, and solidarity.
MM

No Title

We met three days from Morgain’s fair
On a path that prophets and pilgrims share
She rode astride an astral beast
And offered her hand for the pagan feast

I did defy the king and queen, flayed Sir Galahad in the tourney ring
Then took flight with dragons wings to the mystic land of druid rings
I will not bow to the steeple bells, the bishop fool, or fortune tells
So they cast me down a dungeon hell, where I was a jester fool casting wizard’s spells

Spells to grant me a simple wish
Please stop the sands of time
For a turn of the heavenly man
To find her heart was mine

In the sweetness of those hours
My soul would pretend
That it found the finest flower
Who’s nectar never ends

But in time the thorns did burn
Its’ not the cross I fear
The seasons of this sadness turn
Listen close you’ll hear

Autumn winds they whisper now
Of winter’s ice and idle plow
Will springtime’s promise bring the rain
For summer’s golden harvest grain

Neither till nor toil those fields of stones
The rocks will bend and break your bones
Forge that plow for a sword of light
Come fair maiden and free this knight

The dark forests unfurl
Before the boy and the girl
Who laugh in the lunar light
He gathers the stars
That she weaves by the fires
And they travel on side by side

So saddle up your silver steed
I’ll ride my midnight mare
We’ll journey where the dragon’s sleep
And wake them in their lair

Should I stumble upon the path
And tumble to the ground
Sing a song with angle’s wrath
Yet whisper not a sound

Un-sheath your sword and hold it dear
Should the dragons dance that night
Find your faith, and face your fears
and swing that blade of light

[edit on 6-4-2006 by moldmakertech]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
At first I did not know if this should go in the research forum or this general one.

I will relate my experience with drugs and oobe.

But first, I want to add something. My first obe happened while I was stationed in the army in El Paso TX.

But something else happened to me there, and the troubling things are I don’t know if this is the cause of my obes.

One weekend about 8 of us soldiers went up into New Mexico for a small vacation. We stayed at a small motel. During the evening a couple of local boys showed up at our door and said they would give us tattoos with their homemade tattoo gun in exchange for some liqueur. So 6 of us got tattoos, I got a cactus on my arm. We were soldiers in the US Army; no little tattoo gun made out of a bic pen was going to scare us.

Anyway that night we all got drunk and passed out. The next morning we went swimming at this rock quarry. Guess who shows up? Yep the two kids. Well they were 15 and I was 17, but I was in the Army so they were kids.

One of them came up to me and said “do you want to trip like you’re on acid?’ Now up until this time I had done '___' maybe 6 times, and never more than one hit or dose. At this point the other soldiers were in this small bar, and because I was underage I had to stay out in the park. So I said ‘Sure.”

So we walked around the lake and these kids yanked up about 6 plants from the ground. These plants were small and flat looking. Then they broke off the roots of these plants and washed them in the lake. They said here take this root and chew it real good and then swallow it. But no too much of it. So I ate two of these roots. They were so bitter that my other army friend would not east his, So I ate it for him.

After about 40 minutes I was sitting on a picnic table outside of the bar waiting for my other army buddies. The sun was so hot and there was no shade. I sat there and became extremely ill. I was puking and my head was swimming. They finally came out of the bar and we started to drive back to our base.

This is when the affects of this drug took place. It is hard to describe; it was not like acid at all. It was like reality would completely change channels on my. My first notice of this is when I was riding in the front seat of the car and someone from the back kept reaching forward and turning on the radio. I kept telling them to stop it and they were laughing at me because no one was turning on the radio.

Now we get to the barracks and I find safety on my bunk. But every couple of minutes someone would come in the room and f with us. Finally I asked my friend what are they doing and he said no one is coming in this room see the door is locked.

I had to go take a shower to calm down. While I was in the shower, I opened my eyes and there were 4 people sitting on the shower floor. I could see that they were getting wet and I asked them what the hell they were doing. I blinked my eyes and they were gone.

Now many years later I tried to find out what that plant was. My conclusion was that it was locoweed. A species of plant that drive cattle ranchers nuts because it causes their cattle to go crazy –loco- when they eat it. Cowboys say not to let your horse eat it because your horse will think a small pebble is a huge boulder, and a small stream is a large river. It is dangerous for cowboys to ride a horse if it ate locoweed. I could not find much on the net about these plant effects on humans except it affects the nervous system.

So the bad news about this is that in the army is where my first obe took place. I cannot remember for the life of me if my obes started happening after I ate this plant, or before. But none the less, after I came home from the army I started having obes every week and they still occur.

When I would first talk about my obes everyone would roll their eyes and tell me to stop taking drugs.

But this is wrong. Drugs like pot, alcohol; '___', etc will cause you not to have an obe. I never have had an obe while under the influence.
Only when I am clean and sober do they occur.

As you can imagine if a person does not like obes all the time he may try to self medicate to stop them.

This is what I did. I became an alcoholic and smoked pot for many years. Pot was the best way to get them at bay. But this put me in a difficult position. I have to buy it, which puts me at risk, or I grow it and that puts me at risk. No matter what I did I could not find the right solution. Risk jail – or have obes all the time. Plus smoking pot made me lazy and stupid. Although I enjoy a good buzz now and then, I know it is not the right thing to do.

So I have stopped smoking now and the obes come back all the time. But I have developed different ways to stop them. I wake myself up instantly when they start. I may have to do this 5-6 times before I can fall asleep.

This is my story about drugs and obes.

I am working on an article for the research project concerning quantum mechanics in our brains and how the obe is possible through that mechanism. I am waiting for approval be fore I post it and plus it will take me a couple weeks to put that one together.

With regards to all…

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Why do you insist on fighting OBE's and trying to stop them? You'll only get more of em. Why not simply learn how OBE's work so you'll be in control of em.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enyalius
Why do you insist on fighting OBE's and trying to stop them? You'll only get more of em. Why not simply learn how OBE's work so you'll be in control of em.

Thank you Enyalius

This is what is hard about the obes. It is the physical sensation right at the beginning. That hard warping vertigo my mind goes through. It feels as if my mind is being torn apart. It feels like an electrical storm raging through my brain. After that, and then during my dreams they are fine. I really enjoy my lucid dreams.

Another thing I dont like at all is the falling sensations. I allways try to wake myself up before I start falling fast. I am sure you know what I mean - you start falling and then it gets faster and faster.

Enyalius I want to thank you for your interest and your conversation. One of my goals here is to contact experts and guides to help me understand what is happening to me and how to benifit from them.

I have alot of questions for you and would like to talk with you more in the future.

Thank you!

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I am reading your

comments with great eagerness

thx for sharing

I hope to once again " get out "

but most of my flying was done as a youth

I am but a rookie

eager to free myself of this earthly spacesuit

and have a look about...

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Last night...I was very sleepy, and when dosing off the sounds came to me....I popped out and started to fly 'somewhere' but then I fell into true sleep....it seemed as though I was just having lucid dreams, going places and talking to people.....but when I got up this am I remembered popping out PROIR to falling asleep....so maybe I was just OOBE all night but not so 'conscious'......more dreamlike in not being all that aware of my surroundings.

A very WIERD thing happened however....I was falling falling & BLAM hit the bed, and I could hear my cat making odd sounds.....so I woke fully and sat up to find my cat having a grand mall seizure
....it was awfull the poor kitty

About a half hour later when the kitty was seeming to breath normally and acted ok, I went back to sleep with kitty near me...no more travels just dreams....
Tomarow is monday and I am calling the vet, and delving into what is the matter with Polly medically.....but I can't help but wonder if something in my traveling brought this on her somehow................I dunno, she is a newly adopted pet...my older cat Poodle travels with me sometimes......and it makes me wonder if Polly was giving this a shot and it caused her to seize.....I really dont know. Her weird noises did not cause me to come back I came back with a rush just at the moment before it started with her, so it SEEMS somehow connected.

Thank you mmt for that beautifull poem.....odd in a way because in another chat place my nemises id some guy calling himself SirGalahad and I would like to see him slayn.............LMAO.........poinient for me. Thank you.

Thanks Sanctum sometimes this thread wanders off topic, I try and keep it in line.

[edit on 9-4-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Daytime OOBE.. It’s Real alright. My first encounter with an (Out Of the Body Experience) came when I was in an after-hours meeting. The time was about 5:30 pm. I was sitting with my boss, or should I say my pissed off boss in his office going over some errors in my departments handling of a problem. My boss was doing everything in his power to get a reaction from me on certain issues we were discussing. I was sitting right in front of him and said to myself, no matter what he says you are not going to give in. The more he picked at me the stronger I resisted. It was than I noticed I was not in my body. I was up above the two of us looking down. I looked around for a for a minute or so at the two of us sitting below wondering what he was saying. What happened next was crazy I flew right out the window of His second floor office. I found myself looking up and down the busy street at the cars driving below me . I didn’t stay outside for very long maybe 30 seconds, I guess I missed my body I don’t know. I returned inside the window I came out of and the next next thing I knew I was back in front of him sitting in the chair where I was before. What happened next was incredible. Something I said or did, or maybe he saw what happened to me, whatever, this man was almost on his knees shaking. He said he was finished and asked if I would not take offence to what he had said. I said no problem and left the office. Driving home that night I was afraid that I might leave my body again an no one would be driving the car. It never happened and I made it home safely. I never spoke with my boss again after my OOBE and several weeks later he left the company. This was a very real and frightening experience for me, I just wonder what scared the crap out of my boss. If he saw what happened to me he'll never be the same.

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
@OceanExplorer

hahaha, well if I was your boss I would probably be very interested in understanding wth happened and presumably one day someone would mention to me something of paranormal natur, making me look back at the time I saw my co-worker fly around the room xD.

So, you might have possibly 'awakened' someone that day... Feels good to know doesn't it?

Btw. When did you become aware you were looking down at the room? Don't you usually notice went you change perspective of a horizon?

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
The sound came strong last night. I did a roll out technique, and found myself facing the ceiling next to my bed. I had to 'adjust' my vision lol.....and yes I could see.......
...........................................................................I thought about how its supposed to be more dificult to sustain OOBE in this dimention, and wondered where I would be natuarally drawn to.....I decided to just 'GO with whatever flow' and started moving and left the house.

[edit on 10-3-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

This post has been altered

Isnt it strange, there is a "draw". You wish to go one way, and willing your way sometimes interupts the experience. Then you finally, just go with" the flow".

During this experience I usually find my OOBE stamina runs out. I question the force.

When we should be in charge of the experience at this point, a substantial force is apparent, and an experienced OOBE er will shut down, because your control is lost. We wish to believe, at this time we ARE in control...BUT

There is a time to relinquish this learned response of attempting to regain full control.

If you are comfortable with the "willing force" guiding you, allow it. It is yet another place, the next step. Trust.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I had two resent nightmares, as usual, but these seemed to be conscious.

In these dreams I felt I had control of myself this time.

The first one was 2 days ago, where I was a girl (I think) and had to take some sort of test for some people... Everyone else had done it, and the test was jumping out of an airplane at 200 kilometers height. I was standing behind someone and he jumped out of it, then it was my turn and I tried putting my head out of the airplane's door and got scared of the way down. My mind races with thoughts on "If you jump, you're gonna die", so I turned around and said to the instructor that I coulden't jump, and he said fine... Then something inspired me and there was a slight moment where the fear left me (My theory is that once I told him I coulden't jump all fear left me because I felt safe) my conscious-self ran in and in the dream I opened the doors and jumped out all I could and I felt like I was falling and immediately woke up. I felt this was quite awesome since when I was little I was afraid of heights, because of an episode at kindergarden were I was hanging over a cliff-side holding on to a tree and was sure if I let go I would break my neck... I hang there for 8 minutes until two guys came and pulled me up. (damn teachers coulden't hear me screaming for help.)

The other dream was today where I dreamt I was in a village which was terrorized by a werewolf. This werewolf was partly a man, and I remember an 'introduction' I had to the dream when I fell asleep, seeing girls being tied to beds getting raped by him, and then grusomely killed. So, at one time he stormed the village and I overwhelmed the wolf, but we wanted him alive for some reason... We toke him into a yard (actually the yard outside my house) and put him up old fashion to be burned alive. And while I was carrying the wolf to the yard I remember saying this to it: "You shall burn for all [cry] you have done"... "For all the rapes and kills you have commited, you are of true evil". So we put him up on the fire, and lit the wood. I noticed the chains breaking, so I ran over and took hold of them, being myself close to the fire... I cried out to the village men to help me hold the chains, but I had to call about 5 times because they came. When they came the wolf fended them off and I was the only one standing there trying to hold the chains letting the fire almost get to me. Then when the fire was so close to me, I let go of the chains and the wolf ripped from apart and ran away. The village people were all cursing me, and I picked up a sword and shield and ran after him, then woke up as the wolf was about to charge me.

I woke up totally disorientated and my head was acheing. I believe that the dream wanted me to sacrifice myself in order for the evil creature to die... I don't know why, but something told me that the wolf woulden't be there if it wasn't for me. Me and the wolf were 'twins' so to speak, though i've never raped anyone.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Volatile]

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Quick update...

Ive not been having many OBE's lately but my lucid dreams are becoming more lucid than theyve ever been and im starting to feel as if there being guided in some way which is not something id of ever imagined. Heres two that I had the other night, I cant help wonder whether or not there connected to OBE's.. the reason being with how lucid im starting to become and the things im doing.. ive never been able to read in my dreams until a few week ago and now all of a sudden im able to.

Check them out anyway and any feedback would be nice
Ive copied them from a dream journal that I keep on a different site.

07/04/06
Last night I was beyond lucid and some really interesting things happened that I just cant get out of my head. As I always mention, ive had lucid dreams all my life and have OBEs every now and then but never get any further than my bedroom or street with OBEs.

Last night I was 'dreaming' and was fully lucid. I was at school (again) and everyone was fighting and stuff in the playground. I kept trying to fly away but couldnt get off the ground no matter how much effort I put into it so I just gave up and decided to join in with the fighting. After a while I got picked out by this lad I knew at school who wasnt really 'hard' and he started punching me. I tried punching him back but as usual I had that 'force' that was preventing me from punching him.. like someones holding your arm back. This lasted a while and then I got frustrated so I wondered off onto the field. I decided to try and fly again and managed it this time and off I went and started observing everything below with cuiriosity.

This point is the best part.. I was flying about and noticed someone else flying in the distance so I flew upto him and didnt recognise him. I said 'are you aware that your dreaming?' and to my supprise he said 'yea its good isnt it, follow me' I was baffled and followed him to the other side of the field and he said 'see if you can fly above that'. I looked up and noticed some sort of forcefield about 50 metres from ground level. I flew up to it and it was a bright blue colour and looked like water. I squinted my eyes and anxiously tried going through it but it was impossible and I got like an electric shock and was forced back down. He looked at me and laughed, we both looked to the left and noticed a big spiraling hole in the sky and above it where the words 'time and space' we both flew upto it and looked at each other and then flew into it.. all I can remember then was spinning around in a tunnel and then I woke up.

Another thing.. while I was lucid I waved my arms to see how thick the air was and it wasnt thick at all (it usualy is) and I noticed that there was a gentle breeze.

This is going to be one of those 'dreams' that will stay with me for a long time and I cant help but wonder about 3 things..

1 - If the person I was flying with was someone else dreaming or having an OBE.

2 - Whether or not the words 'time and space' where significant. (im thinking.. global warming.. especially with the forcefield.. very odd).

3 - I cant help wondering if this is more on the OBE scale rather than lucid dreaming allthough I dont remember the seperation.

10/04/06
Sunday night/morning got tosleep 3am woke up at 4am so only 1 hour sleep (been used to at least 12 as unemployed), up for work with peter driving all day till 6pm was absolutely shattered, had 1 hour sleep in afternoon whilst waiting for mail and had a slight OBE but it didnt go anywhere, got home had something to eat, went to bed got tosleep about 10pm.

----------------------------

Between 10 and 12 I kept feeling my body go into a deep relaxed state and felt very slight vibrations going from head to toe, I seperated a couple of times but saw pitch black, then the 3rd or 4th time I was out and floating about but saw pitch black again. Now im pretty certain that the answer to this darkness is to simply open up your eyes like you would in the physical. I remembered this and opened up my eyes and all of a sudden I realised where I was, smack in front of my bedroom window looking outside, vision was pretty clear but blured round the edges. I put my arm out and put it through my window and that feeling hit me straight away, not sure what it is but theres a distinct feeling I get when passing through walls, windows, doors etc... like a stretchy feeling.. hard to put into words. Then I pulled it back and smiled and woke up.. I would of carried on with another OBE but I was busting for the toilet Sad

-----------------------------

A while after I had the best lucid dream ive ever had. To make this a lot easier and because its night time and I cant remember the 'dream' too clearly im just going to do it in a buillet point style..

* Most lucid ive ever been.
* Talking to 'god' in my dream asking him what I should do
* 'God' replying by putting answers in text onto my hands
* Completely able to read (never been the case untill the last 2-3 weeks)
* One reply was the following 'sort out any problems you see, thankyou'
* Went upto bullys and stopped them from bullying by leaning at a 90 degree angle and then floating just above the ground. (scared the hell out of them)
* Reminding everyone that there dreaming and so am I.
* A lot of talking to 'god' asking him questions then waiting for a reply.. in my hands, also asked 'him' to control a few things instead of me and 'he' did.

I say 'he' and 'god' but of course these are only the words I used within the dream itself. Whatever it really was (if there was anything there) I just dont know.

The main thing that stands out the most from this dream is this connection that I had.

Got a feeling sleep deprevation might help with OBEs and this might be why im prone to have them the day after alcohol.. much less sleep on the saturday night. Need to look into this more.

posted on Apr, 12 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clarky
After a while I got picked out by this lad I knew at school who wasnt really 'hard' and he started punching me. I tried punching him back but as usual I had that 'force' that was preventing me from punching him.. like someones holding your arm back.

I was flying about and noticed someone else flying in the distance so I flew upto him and didnt recognise him. I said 'are you aware that your dreaming?' and to my supprise he said 'yea its good isnt it, follow me'

* Talking to 'god' in my dream asking him what I should do

* Completely able to read (never been the case untill the last 2-3 weeks)

* One reply was the following 'sort out any problems you see, thankyou'

* Went upto bullys and stopped them from bullying by leaning at a 90 degree angle and then floating just above the ground. (scared the hell out of them)

* Reminding everyone that there dreaming and so am I.

I know the feeling of force when you try to do something like run or punch someone in a dream... I noticed one day when I was fighting someone that I felt my arms move on the outside of the dream. So my theory to why the punch is pressured, is that you want to punch him so bad that it becomes partly conscious and its probably hard to move your body while being in sleeping-state-daze.

Btw. I think in the dream, you were talking to your higher self... Your subconscious, and this goes for both your God and the guy you flew with (yourself). You were talking with your higher self to gain more understanding of what and who you are (this was badly elaborated, but look up what Enyalius told me).

When I read the last points of notion at your story, the very first thing that came to my mind was: "Hail, oh awakened one"

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volatile
I had two resent nightmares, as usual, but these seemed to be conscious.

In these dreams I felt I had control of myself this time.

I woke up totally disorientated and my head was acheing. I believe that the dream wanted me to sacrifice myself in order for the evil creature to die... I don't know why, but something told me that the wolf woulden't be there if it wasn't for me. Me and the wolf were 'twins' so to speak, though i've never raped anyone.

[edit on 12-4-2006 by Volatile]

I like to read about dreams. Is there a forum on ATS for shaering interesting dreams? Miss that somehow.

I just wonder what I had done in your situation. Strong resistance against an action that even affects my 'health' I tend to interpret as a sign 'to see this action as a wrong way' and try another approach to solve a situation.

I just saw a fantasie film lately where a magician fighted an evil beeing and discovered that this evil beeing was a part of him! When he recognised that he merged and 'awoke' with full-power. Well that was of course a fictional story.

byway about violence in dreams.
One or two times I was 'shocked' about how it is possible that I could be violent (i mean concious intentinal violent and not dream-playing-violent) to myself and to others in a dreams. 2 Things I did that I know I simple would never and could never do in real life. If my dream-character and me is one and the same than how is this possible? That's the point when I wonder who actually is the 'me' in my dream? It doesnt seems to fit always with the me that I really am...
but also interesting in 1 experience I recognised that this dream-me obviously has a different, expanded (hidden from me) view of something. The dream-me 'hurt' my body intensional (because of couriousnes) and knew it will not hurt me really physical. The only thing that worry me ..why did my dream-me doing this? How did it get that stupid idea to do such an idotic thing? The dream-state is something very wired an 'alien' sometimes.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Btw. I think in the dream, you were talking to your higher self... Your subconscious, and this goes for both your God and the guy you flew with (yourself). You were talking with your higher self to gain more understanding of what and who you are (this was badly elaborated, but look up what Enyalius told me).

Sounds like a practical explanation and I guess the same might apply for running in slow motion and a few other things. It could also be that your mind is in overdrive and just cant keep up with your dream actions. Ive noticed that if I sleep in an orquad position then this prevents me from fighting and flying so I always try to lay on my back.

Its interesting you say this other person and god I spoke to could be my higher self. The problem, is knowing whether or not this is true. Some would say its god, my spirit guide, someone dreaming or having an OBE, someone in a different realm or afterlife.. I guess it comes down to personal belief?

Mod Edit: Please Don't Quote Entire Posts

[edit on 4/14/2006 by Majic]

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Ahhh, yet another nightmare last night :/ i've just forgotten what it was about... But I remember there was much pain in it, and it was kinda twisted in some sense. Theres always so much pain in my dreams

@g210
I believe there are sides of us we don't want to acknowledge... I might admit I have some beastial thoughts sometimes, but just because I don't act them out in my everyday life, doesn't mean they aren't there. They might as well be evil, but we are taught to acknowledge them and be aware of their presence... Because we aren't aware of them, it equals with keeping a part of us locked up.

Note: Subconscious.

My point was: g210, you might have some things you aren't proud of, or for that matter think are rather 'cool' but don't mix in with daily life (or is just a "wrong doing"). You don't have to tell us about them, but just be aware of it

@Clarky
I guess it could blend in with personal belief, yes, but even so... My guess is that it was your higher self. Theres a possibility I am wrong

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I just tried to meditate for a 18:00 minute session. After about 8 minutes into the session I began to rock back and forth very intense, ended up going in and out of consciousness, but keeping myself aware. My mind wondered off at times, so I guess thats what went wrong... When I opened my eyes, (I was sitting in front of my monitor, which was off) and might I add all lights in the room were turned off so no impulses would disturb my senses, the room began to become very bright... This is no unusual thing for me, since it always happens after one my session, its not bright as you would picture it, but its very bright like you are able to see everything clearly. So nothing unusual here, except for the fact, this time I noticed something hovering above my point-of-view. I tried to look up but there was nothing. It was like a flashlight of a sort that was sending all the brights out in waves... I took no care of it, but when I then looked down at the monitor (black) I swear I saw a grey in it holding the lights about me, moving them from side to side... Freaked me alittle, but then I just went with it.. After a while the brightness and the grey disappeared.

The grey matched the descriptions some give them. Big black eyes, and with a curved head as in an unevenly long circle. It was looking up at the 'flashlight' it was beaming down on me, turning its face downward which gave me the impression it was trying to hold its balance, and then looking at me with a sort of 'joy' in its face.

... Was probably nothing

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:28 AM
link   

@g210
I believe there are sides of us we don't want to acknowledge...
My point was: g210, you might have some things you aren't proud of,

That's the closest conclusion. But Im not sure if this holds. I am sensitive to my nature and also keep it in balance the way that I play out my 'male destruction energy and desire' on sports and games and dreams. I am aware of this and I like to 'play' it. There is nothing better than a good 'action move' like dream.
I enjoy them very. But that is a complet different sort of 'violence' that also happens on 'safe' playgrounds usually and is 100% me. But not so the 3 times where I simple know this is NOT me. It violated my nature. My real nature. I was shocked and shaky all the day after this. I can only explain this that my dream-me has a brighter view of things and knew it will not do any harm to anyone including me but forgot that my day-me does not share that same bright view in every case...

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
This is a most fascinating thread, and I've only now finished reading it all.

I've never had an out of body experience (to my knowledge,) but have had some hitherto unexplained dreaming experiences. Some involve shared dreams - at least two times of locations I had never been, but then was able to confirm the existence of following the dreams (in exacting detail and with alarming specificity) - which were disturbing and unsettling in nature, particularly as they may or may not be connected to other negative events and experiences in my conscious/physical day to day life.

Usually, though, they are simply very vivid or lucid dreams that could probably be explained away as "waking" dreams/hypnagogic states, but which have a profound emotional and spiritual impact on me nonetheless. One example of these was a time I dreamt I was in a desert where a shaman (for lack of a better term) was explaining to me that it was possible for a person's consciousness to exist simultaneously in more than one location, at which point he told me to open my eyes. I replied that my eyes were open, prompting him to reply, "your other eyes," and I suddenly found myself in bed, staring at the wall, while still seeing the dream "superimposed" over it. He then looked away suddenly, as if startled, and the dream vanished as in "real life" a moderate earthquake occurred waking me fully.

The ones that are of greatest personal significance to me, however, haven't exhibited any of these traits (though the "shaman" has been in many of them) interestingly enough. I don’t know why precisely, but I feel less comfortable sharing them, even though the others are technically “weirder” lol. Does anyone else feel that way about their dreams/experiences?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join