It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by picratus
reply to post by picratus

phonix her daily horoscope is still coming up daily unless someone is doing it on her place or it is automatic.this is on facebook i`ll email her and see .

Hmm strange, maybe automatic or a family member?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I know it's going to sound crude, but what part of you do you want yanked? You are conscious because information is passing from one receptor to the next in your brain. There are no receptors out there. No place to store memories out there.

Unfortunately she won't be able to reply to your post since she is no longer with us, RIP.

At least now she's in a better position than you to know wether conciousnes is more than just a brain or not.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

phoenix i emailed the river goddess and i got a reply back from a family friend ,as her computer is locked up and still autoing the horoscopes daily.the goddess or jamyzlin passed away about 2 months ago from a pulmonary embolism. she will be greatly missed here by all of us .

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Cant believe I've just found out about this.. Without a shadow of doubt your on the other side now and have all those answers you've been searching for and much much more! so so sad to hear this RIP dear

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zxcvbn

Im sorry, I have tried to write it out to explain but Im seriously no good at explanations.

That really IS the gist of how you can do it though, you just need to focus and go farther each time. You'll know when it is working, you will hear a ringing noise and if you come back too suddenly you will feel a jolt and hear a large cracking noise. (But see, that is MY explanation...not sure if everyone feels that way).

So sorry to read of TRG passing, RIP

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I'm in shock to discover she's passed away, suddenly like this. Wonderful spirit. May she be home and filled with joy. However this is such a huge loss. This thread is one of the best on ats.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

it is both a shack and loss to all who knew her and all she tried to help ,so may i suggest that in her memory we keep this thread alive and all learn to help one another . thank you to all .

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Its really sad that she isnt in this reality anymore.

I agree with you Picratus, we should keep this thread alive.

ill write some of my experiences while i was reading this thread.

OBE experiences:

I woke up few times in the sleep paralysis, followed by feeling of some presence and few times i had a feeling of fear.
In this sleep paralysis i had partial vibrations which i could keep for some minutes, but i could not make them expand over the whole body.

My first obe experience where i was conscious was when i havent expected it and wasnt even trying to do it.
I was sleeping when suddenly
my eyes opened (not my real eyes), i was lying down on my bed and my upper half of my body was automaticaly going to the Vertical position.
While on the half way, i was back in my body, lying down and still seeing this yellowish glowing upper part of this
ghosly beeing, which i was just in,
My Upper part started to move again to the Vertical position, following the 1st thing, and again at the half way i was back in my body , with open eyes.
Now i saw 2 of this yellow things moving. and that was it. i dont remember if i woke up or if i just fall asleep.

Few weeks later, i was reading in this thread or maybe followed a link from this thread, where you could protect yourself from negative things, Someone wrote that you could call upon Jesus for his protection.
At night, surprisingly my other eyes were opened, i was lying in the bed, and saw 2 yellowish ghostly creatures
at the left and right side of me. and the 3rd one was flying towards my face,i had the feeling that it was a female.

But still unconscious i started automaticaly calling Jesus for help, untill i somehow got conscious and stopped calling but it was too late. i woke up and screamed "NOOOOO" after i realised what was just happened.
I think they wanted to help me out.

(btw im not religious)

Then again few weeks later i readed somewhere that you could practice the exteriorizing your mind to some specific place.
so i relaxed myself, and thogh about a place where i worked once, it was outside scenery. And somehow i sucessfully
Saw a place which was kind of Not real but it looks like it was Realy real ( eh hard to describe this).
I could maintain this image for arround 1 minute, and i could move my real head up/down/left/right but not too much
and the image moved as if i were there.

Then again few weeks later i readed about that one could read a book, while sleepy and trying not to fall asleep
as long as possibile. then somehow one would see the book while the eyes are closed and that would be
a jump into astral.

well i fall asleep while trying it. but now, lying on my sides my eyes opened (again not my real ones) i saw the edge of my bed. i felt my left arm moving, and felt my hand grabbing the bed and trying to push me up.
But i didnt saw my hand, which should be just infront of me.
then i woke up.

Once, when i didnt tried to obe, i felt down from my bed, (lying on the side) i kind of rolled back and felt down, but i jumped back into my body. this happened very fast arround half of second.

Then i had few dreams too, i will write later about them.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
pulmonary embolism

no friends.. she indeed was led away. into another realm by one of the keepers of death. she must have been a very good soul.

A Very good soul indeed. I would say God Bless her. but i know very well from her accounts that she was indeed blessed. in a very real way. Most ppl upon gaining freedom leave within the first 3-5 experiences. i am however different. i have stayed to help you all. if only you would hear my words. Salvation is real! but only with true human compassion for your fellow man can it be achieved!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
This all seems like an elaborate over exaggeration to me. :/

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I'm in shock to discover she's passed away, suddenly like this. Wonderful spirit. May she be home and filled with joy. However this is such a huge loss. This thread is one of the best on ats.

You know, this thread was one of the first threads I read and enjoyed on this website. It's one of the main reasons I signed up and started posting here. This is truly sad news. RIP

Most ppl upon gaining freedom leave within the first 3-5 experiences. i am however different. i have stayed to help you all. if only you would hear my words. Salvation is real! but only with true human compassion for your fellow man can it be achieved!

Interesting. So are you saying that after being able to astral project, a lot of people willingly leave this realm of existence? That would surely be something.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Barcs

it is not that we leave the actual realm of existence,we leave the physical body behind and travel within this our world or realm or out into the stars to other places and worlds and BEINGS [and yes we can interact with some of them as their senses are as heightened or more so than ours are in these realms or worlds.]
the only time that this law is ever broken is at what you people refer to as death -dead died,those of us who have already crossed over and returned call this --going home-- we don`t usually use the other words as we now know for certain that this state does not exist as we were all taught it to be through out our lives ,when we left and returned our whole perspective of this our world was forever altered for us.
as to the returned the wisdom ,knowledge ,gifts and ability`s that we were given are above what most of us [PEOPLE] to fully fathom it has been since aug. 26 1975 that i left and was sent back here and to this day i am still learning from all that i was shown and told that night and also with the other 2 times that i left here ,as what we call dead.the journey that we call life does not end with death it just continues on another plane of existence it is not the end.and it beauty like you could never precieve it here in this our world.

there are 2 ways or paths ; 1] dreaming 2] oobe`s
1] is done while sleeping there is a cord or tether that attaches the dreaming body to the dreamer so that you can not get lost think home and back you come to the body /a disturbance in the force around you such as a loud noise will usually send you right back into the body .
2] oobe`s are done when wide awake ,there is a story here from me about the call i got the night that my friends daughter lost her house keys .this is an oobe`s or what we call sight beyond sight . we not only see through time /space and distance we travel at the same time . the best way to describe this is what we call the doppel gangger effect.this meaning that we are sitting somewhere here in the world and at the same time a part of us is also where we are at when we are seeing these events.it is like being in 2 places at the same time and yet you are fully aware of both places as you know what is going on around where the body is and yet you are just as aware of all that you are seeing as you are also there in real time .
you will find that i dwell a lot on the dream time and how to do it here ,there is a reason behind it . as the path of lest resistance is the ability to dream and control the dream as to where and what you want to see and go and not let it show and tell you what it wants you to see or hear or learn .this is the lesson . once you learn it and use it and understand it all you have to do is remember [REMEMBRANCE IS THE KEY TO UNLOCKING THE OOBE`S].
remember how you got out of the body in the dream time as the more you do it the more natural and easy it becomes to leave, those same feelings and things that you do to dream are the same ones that you need to have an oobe.if you can dream you can oobe with no problem there is no need to meditate or anything and there are no sounds that come with it my way it is instant and at my beck and call at all times , but i did have help and a teacher here that helped me to understand both aspects of this and how to use them.
as to leaving permanently in the dream time there is always someone that will appear and tell you that you can go no farther, listen closely too them and return when the time is right and you have learned enough you will be allowed to go farther ,patience it is a virtue us it well.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Yesterday evening i had another partial success with relaxation.
It was almost 9pm as i lay down in my bed, used the earphones with Alpha waves.
I wasnt planing to do obe.
I closed my eyes and got relaxed. Then i begann to see.
I saw a white room. with better white colors than my ceiling, but i had the feeling like i was watching
from the top of the room,to the bottom.
Then again i tried to see my hands, which i ofcourse couldnt see. I watched a bit more, moved them together
and away, then i saw sides of them appearing but not fully. Kinda glovish and transparent.
Then i moved the hands to where my sight were, and they changed into blueish collored something ...
I put them down, thinking i need to remember. so i though in english "remember", "remember"
still watching in this whiteish room my real eyes opened and the room changed to not that pretty glowing
but still white ceiling.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Something I've been thinking about a lot, in regards to this thread, is that it's a shame that the identity of The Yanker is unknown to anyone but The Yanker himself. I have no doubt that TRG kept the secret, and that secret is gone now. We aren't even sure if he is still reading, or even still active on the site. This thread, after all, is around 8 or so years old.

This thread, and TRG's experience, is incredibly valuable. Her initial post and experience dealt with an area of the phenomenon that seems to be rarely discussed due to some sort of taboo. Her Yanker was very generous in assisting her. And while I don't expect him to come forward, or offer his assistance again, I'm surprised that now the idea of yanking is kind of ignored and brushed off as if it's an avenue that's not worth exploring, when that's exactly what sparked this thread in the first place. What made this thread so unique initially was that something amazing had happened. For those who have read the entire thread, we know there is a lot of good information. But if reading good information was all it took then people wouldn't be creating threads like this in the first place.

So, does anyone else agree that this angle should be explored more in this thread? No one should -expect- any kind of assistance, but I think people who have mastered the ability would be doing a great service to the paranormal community by participating in something like this. Experimenting in this way would be invaluable. It should happen as it did with TRG, if someone can offer their assistance, they should contact the person, they should get to know one another for a while, decide on the proper time to attempt it, and then the person should describe their experience in the thread. To maintain anonymity, and to add a level of accountability, it would be nice to have the person who is assisting contact a moderator and tell them who exactly they have assisted, that way people would be unlikely to just make up a story out of the blue.

After 8 years and 137 pages, I think it's time it happens again. What's everyone else think?
edit on 8-7-2012 by Morgenstern89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

Eight years ?? Now that's a seriously long time, record for a single topic on ATS even ? Besides the standard rules posting and all..
Now, yanking. Personally I still haven't been able to fully get out, but the start is there. I can actually see places, but it's really a mental image, it doesn't feel like I'm there really. A good yank would help, because I think it would convince my mind that it is in fact real, and what it's like. I can read things, understand them, but to really believe you have to see for yourself.
And that is why I think it would be good to have a "yanker" around. If he's still around, which I doubt, I'd like some help.

It's not me who needs to be convinced, it's my brain.
edit on 11-7-2012 by TommyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TommyD
reply to post by Morgenstern89

Now, yanking. Personally I still haven't been able to fully get out, but the start is there. I can actually see places, but it's really a mental image, it doesn't feel like I'm there really. And that is why I think it would be good to have a "yanker" around. If he's still around, which I doubt, I'd like some help.

It's not me who needs to be convinced, it's my brain.
edit on 11-7-2012 by TommyD because: (no reason given)

I'm working on all this too and as in a previous reply I think you have to keep working and go a little further each time. Also it seems to me that there is a residual bank of fear to be overcome. Past conditioning. So even though I can say "look, everybody claims nothing can go wrong and there is a lot to gain" that is still not enough to create a true desire to go out of body. I find myself saying " I have to confront this fear. Challenge it. Go to it and push through. Then the time will come when all that is in the past and now I can do AT or at least when I do get out it's without fear. I tell myself it's like going on a thrill ride. Why am I afraid? Nothing can happen. The roller coaster will come home just fine. It's the actual feeling of fear that is the only thing stopping you. Until you really want to do it you won't succeed. So ask what might be damping your desire? Other helps from other posts and forums: "Some of the most unsavory entities you meet can be the greatest help" I guess because they represent things in yourself that need attention. From msexplorer1000: You can't meet any entity worse than what you already have in you."

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It is not only the helping out process ( or "yanking" how its called in this thread) but also many of
questions, that could be answered from "The Yanker" or other more advanced OBE'rs that will be missing in here.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
OP could you put in a good word for me to your amazing friend? I too have been trying to AP but with no luck. I have came very close though and have had sleep paralysis but just haven't gotten "out".

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
She is no more in this world.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I would also be interested in OOBE. I do not know much about it although I have gone into a deep state of meditation a few times that was very relaxing and I enjoyed it very much. I also just watched a documentary about '___' which seems like it is a free pass to an OOBE. Very Interesting.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join