It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 135
<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by zxcvbn
reply to post by Urbanshadow

Fair enough !
Anyway I have read about astral projection, but I had never have a projection even I have tryed, and for that I asked you those question to have a better idea. At some point you have doubts about the phenomena.
If you have time, and get to write something, give me a reply too.Maybe your information can help me and other people.
Thanks and have a nice time.

It's -really- hard not to have doubts, until you actually experience it. I know how it feels. I tried semi-frequently before I had my first experience, and failed. I thought the case may have been that people were just really vividly imagining a situation, and that they weren't going anywhere. When it actually happened though, it was clear that it's something people legitimately experience. Check out the lucidology 101 series of videos on youtube. It's what I always recommend for people who are just getting started practicing. I myself haven't had any success with the techniques they mention, but they are very handy for learning about how your body falls asleep, and how you can try and trick it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

Thank you man.I will watch the videos. So, you can do it by will now? What was your first experience ,and your most interesting experience ?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zxcvbn

I'll write something out, and u2u you with it, this is how I learned to do it years ago, and the few people I've told/shown (as only a few have asked!) it has worked for. I have a lot to do today, but will try and get it done for later today (GMT time)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Thank you very much.Means a lot to me.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zxcvbn
reply to post by Morgenstern89

Thank you man.I will watch the videos. So, you can do it by will now? What was your first experience ,and your most interesting experience ?

No, far from it. I've been trying for over seven years with no luck, I've only had one OBE. Check out my thread "Healthy Skeptic OBE-ers", I give a rundown of my one experience in there.

Originally posted by Urbanshadow
reply to post by zxcvbn

I'll write something out, and u2u you with it, this is how I learned to do it years ago, and the few people I've told/shown (as only a few have asked!) it has worked for. I have a lot to do today, but will try and get it done for later today (GMT time)

I'd be very interested to hear your input, as well. Always on the lookout for useful advice.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi there,

I would like to share the fact with you that astral travel is a reality, a reality of what i cannot tell you yet, i am going to post a post soon, watch out for it and i would love to hear from you, i have two easy techniques that should help you out.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyvonzipper

waiting for it

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hi all,

Just thought I'd enter this discussion.
I've been trying to OBE for a long time now, and have gotten very close. I can usually get into a vibrational state in which my body is extremely relaxed, almost paralyzed, and I can't really distinguish between different body parts. It feels really good, like pure ecstasy flowing through my whole body. I become in tune with my 'light body', aware of its existence, and can feel the distinction between it and my physical body. But I can't seem to actually make the two physically separate from eachother. It's like I'm at the last step but can't seem to figure out how to break out completely. I've found that saying a little prayer asking for help always gets me much farther. But what do I need to do to actually get all the way out? I would love if someone adept at this can help me out (or pull me out like what happened to the OP).

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zxcvbn

Hello again! Im really sorry, I have been so busy I havent had time to u2u you just yet, but I will try to over the weekend.
I have something for you to try though.

You have to be somewhere comfortable (you can be laying down, or sitting down somewhere) preferably not to be disturbed, with no distractions and no one else in the room. I want you to imagine that you are in a small room, and in front of you, is a closed blind (shade) on a window. I want you in your mind, to walk over to the window, and open the shade.

The window/shade/blind can be whatever shape or colour you like, and you can imagine it either closed or open, and try to do the opposite to what it is in your imagination.

This is an exercise on how well you can focus on something...it isnt easy to do this.. but, keep trying....please let me know how you get on, and I'll u2u you as soon as I get a chance
)
edit on 23-3-2012 by Urbanshadow because: Typo!

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Thank you very much
I am trying it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Vibrations a few nights ago.

Usually I don't experience vibrations and tend to just become conscious whilst im in a half paralysed state, then I'll let it take its course and keep trying to roll out and eventually I do. A few nights ago I became conscious and felt slightly paralysed but there was a strong vibration which was based where my kidneys are and I was able to concentrate on it and move it around my body but I couldn't stop it without snapping out of the paralysis which was frustrating and it became pretty uncomfortable. In the end I had to force myself to awake, went to get a glass of water and then I fell into a normal sleep.

edit on 9/4/12 by Clarky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

I just joined ATS so I am getting in a little late on the discussion. I never wanted to have OOBEs, they just started happening to me at about age 17, always after a period of extreme exertion, and lack of sleep. Sleep deprivation is the key for all of my experiences. I guess because I never sought out OOBEs I never got comfortable being out of body it seems like more of a burden than a gift. There is always the feeling of some presence nearby and I feel like a fish out of water. So anyway maybe that might help you, go a day without sleep and then see what happens. I haven't read the other 130 odd pages on this thread so I may be way out of line in offering advice but I can only tell you what I have experienced. Best of luck.

edit on 12-4-2012 by jonasdelnegros because: capitalization

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
It still baffles me as to why I wake up in a sleep paralysis state the day 'after' I've been drinking alcohol. I think its down to being in a relaxed state / light sleep but because I know what I can get out of it, the obe's follow... I do have obe's during the week too when I don't drink but its mainly on a Sunday when I'm hungover. I had an obe a few days ago and was on my street talking to this guy in his 50's who was riding his bike which kind of made me wonder at the time. I was getting frustrated just before as my cord kept getting tangled in my window.

me - hey are you dead, dead? yes, I can see your not.

me - I'm asleep at the moment I'm having another obe. Its annoying me cos my cord keeps getting tangled when I try to move further away from my area.

him - you need to be very careful, over there is a no go area

me - what do you mean?

him - where not supposed to go over there

The area he was pointing to is where I always head to when I'm out, it just draws me to it because everything is so fascinating. Shiny white and grey buildings and hotels with swimming pools and strange mechanical robots moving about that seem to be looking after things and expanding it. Everything about the place is a duplicate of what is here but with variations and kind of enhanced and glistening and it seems like its all driven by something.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I have a story to share and a question to ask picaratus, if hes still around. First, I would like to thank TRG, it is so awesome this thread is still going on. You can read about my first OOBE pages back.

So last year, I had a dream/oobe where I was excited I was out, and wanted to run and jump and play, like a little kid lol. I was in a white hallway, that had a ceiling...I was near a 90 degree bend. Something advised my something was coming to meet me, and i should stay still. I demanded to play! I wasnt trusting, and I wanted to "spy" on whatever was supposed to happen, so I jumped to the ceiling and stuck like Spiderman. A group of 4 beings in robes and hoods came around the corner, walked right below and kept going. Then I woke up. Any ideas?

Also picaratus, what do you think of hemi-sync mp3s? i find i get the vibrations from them, but not oobes....i just all of a sudden realize im laying there listening to it, if that makes sense...like instead of body going OOBE it just wakes up because of the headphones being in.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
i don' t all understand?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

i`ve never had the need to us mp3`s or any other form like this . i was taught to use my natural abilities that we are all born with -note we all have these abilities not just a chosen few ,everyone of us has these gifts , as one nite at work i was talking to an man from either India or Pakistan and something that he said made so much more sense to me that anything that our churches preach,i left the church about 35 years ago and i refuse to go back to them and their mind numbing lies.
what he said was that we of our faiths over here are continuing to search for god outside of our selves when in fact we are the god as we make and create or mold this our realm into what we believe is best for us as a species our own bibles tell us that we are all a part of the god and his creation so why are we searching for him as a non -existent being..the problem that we have as a species is that we put our selves on such a high pedestal that we have forgotten our basics. if we destroy this our world we destroy everything that is in our scope of reality.our reality ceases to exist along with us as a species .and all other life here ,so why are we so intent on destroying this world of ours through wars and attributions,because we are all so intent on meeting with god that we put wealth and the folly of greed on as a set of blinders so the the simple truths that we need to relearn and understand will help us to make it through these the most trying of times.
as to that incredible freedom you mentioned ,great is it not ,absolute freedom and absolute freedom of choice ,it is great being a child without a care in the world .being able to do as you want with no limitations or restrictions of any kind. FREEDOM -AHMEN.
as to the place of white light we call it the white room it is a gathering place of all of the greatest minds throughout our history -Plato Socrates and much more higher learned individuals and i`m not talking of human .and so on are there it is a place of great learning that is available to all of us.next time you are out there you need to go back to the white room -remember these words for the cub he is small let him think and be still -in other words return ,watch listen and learn as you were not there just for the fun of it ,as they have much to teach and show you as you are being chosen for lack of a better word to help to further us as a species,forget the child next time and please wait for them to come forward to TEACH .good luck in the journey that you are about to partake of .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Taiog

Hello,

Thank you for the advice. I have tried many times before and have so far been unsuccessful...

One question though, how do you get back into your body?
I'm terrified that I succeed - only to find that I can't return...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by IamKels

take a look at the letter V. the lowest point is us in the waken state ,where all things [us] are joined as one.when we separate the physical self and the spiritual self --either as dreamers or oobe`s we are still joined together at the lowest point of the v .the 2 arms are the 2 paths or ways -dreamers or seers [oobe] we are able to do both and yet we all usually choose to take the path of least resistance -dreaming is easier .if you every doubt that you will not return just remember to think or say HOME much like ALICE IN WONDERLAND,instantly you will return to the physical body -just remember to turn over and settle in gently or the headache you will get can sometimes be quit massive if this happens just go back to sleep for a while and it will correct itself all on it`s own.i hope this helps you to relax and begin to enjoy.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamKels
reply to post by Taiog

Hello,

Thank you for the advice. I have tried many times before and have so far been unsuccessful...

One question though, how do you get back into your body?
I'm terrified that I succeed - only to find that I can't return...
From my experience and many other peoples, getting back in your body is the easiest thing in the world. In fact it's TOO easy, one thought of your body and your OBE might end, BAM your lying down in bed.

Often times if you don't return to you body, it's because your mind lost focus and your drifted off into a dream. An OBE works almost the same as a dream, which of course happens every single night, so it's very natural. Meaning you don't have anything to worry about IMO.

top topics

<< 132  133  134    136  137  138 >>

join