It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

conscious Oobe....It's Real!!

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hey THIS link, rather relates to my previous post....
http

A woman wakes up, truly believing she has jumped into an alternative universe.....

Its interesting

edit on 4-1-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89

it is not so much a lucid dream as when i offer my hand to you ,i wait until you decide to take a hold of it . almost as soon as you touch it you start to come out of the physical self.think of it as a scene from the movies where you see someone die and they show you the wraith like spirit or soul slowly coming out of the body,it is that simple and easy as once you have made the conscientious connection to [trust] by taking the hand or help offered you begin to accept to try it. thought `s that you think as you make this choice are known by us -it is almost like listening to your thought`s but they are heard within our minds when we come to help,this is the easiest way to try to understand what we KNOW and how.
the dreaming body is not the exact same as the physical body,yes it looks the same and it has the ability to use all of the 5 senses that they tell us we all have ,and yet there is so much more to the dreaming body as it is not held back by the corporeal body or the physical self as it is not limited to the world we live in . it is not hindered by weight or mass as these things don`t really exist in the dream time.the dreaming body is basically a ghost that resides within us all and yet it is a part of us all ,it is as real as we are.
there is someone here who asked for help getting out ,they got it.once they came out i asked if they would like to fly ,i got the funniest of looks as she was thinking as if she was in the body not the dreamers body.so i took my arms up in the air and brought them down once to lift off and see followed almost instantly. i took her over the pyramids in Egypt then onto angel falls in south America and we landed on the top of the cliff,looking down and over the jungles .this only took a few seconds in what we call-OR KNOW AS TIME , as it was maybe 2 blinks of and eye actually.once she calmed down as the the beauty that she was seeing ,i asked her if she would like to fly-or begin to understand the freedom that she was just finding out about -as this the dream time has no barriers within it.the look was are you insane ,so i never said how did you get here or anything for that matter.i said WATCH! i put my arms up even with my shoulders and leaped off the cliff gliding like an eagle all the way towards the bottom the i pulled up like and bird just by moving my arms the same way as a bird does ,we all know how they do it as we have all watched them fly-glide-then i came back up so she could see me and hung there like a humming bird and no you don`t have to flap them once the motion of flight has begun you pick up speed and maintain it.she saw how it was done and yes it was safe so she took the proverbial leap of faith and flew with me .talk about the freedom of elation she was ecstatic.have you ever seen the movie avatar were they are fleeing from the killer bird through the jungles well this is what we were doing for hours on end . all of a sudden i saw her alarm clock was going to go off so i told her she had to go home ,she did not want to so i said your alarm is about to go off and you don`t want to be out here when that happens as you will end up waking up with a massive head ache if you don`t get back home . just think of home -[the body]and she left i watched her go all the way back into herself ,by turning her dreaming body so it was laying the same way as her physical body was and she just floated gently down into it.once she was sure she was all the way back she just closed her eyes and the alarm went off.WAKE-UP.
i am surprised that she never put the experience here for everyone to read.was it real or was it a dream as we were all told growing up,go back to sleep as it was only a dream-our parents wisdom.but then too each of us will DREAM together and each of us will see the same thing differently ---or from our own perspective.
ether that or she cherished it immensely and is afraid to share it as it was only a dream. her dream.
the dream time is unique in that you can do that which is impossible with the body ,and yet you can learn about incredible things as well as do them as there are no limitations put on you -except 1 that i know of -and that is that if you try to go to far out into the heavens -YES I MEAN LEAVE THIS OUR WORLD you may all of a sudden find someone sitting there telling you that you can go no farther -this is the time to stop turn around and look back then return to our world if you have any questions of the one that stops you please fell free to question them but not their wisdom ,an explanation does wonders as to just when and how far you can travel and .WHY.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Haven't been reading this topic for a while, it's good to see Picrat is still lurking around, helping where he can.

The thing is, in your last post you talk about "dreaming together", I personally have had this experience several times before, but I couldn't remember most of it untill she told me a few things, and then I would slowly start to see flashes of what indeed happened. In that dream-like-state, that is.

But I've always been told that that was considered to be "dreamwalking" or "being on the astral level". This is not the same as a OOBE, right ?

My good years resolution was to start writing notes about my dreams, right when I woke up (thanks to the iPad thats always by my side). Since I started, it does become easier to remember.
However.. I still really do want that out of body experience, and it seems that my mind needs to be convinced that this is indeed possible. The stupid thing is, I know it can be done, I truely believe that, but somehow my mind doesn't accept it. Spirits and such, I also cannot see. Or hear, or anything.. Which sucks biiiiigtime because my entire life seems to be based on it. I remember vividly what happened 15 years ago, atleast certain parts.. Which is when my spiritual quest basicly started..

It seems there is some sort of mental block, some say it's for protection, but I doubt that. I WANT to see, I have to see, I have to know. There has to be a way.. The pineal gland is supposedly the gateway, right ?
Spirits tried to help me, my guide tried (*), channelers tried, but no luck. This has bothered me for a very long time, and I think 2012 should be the year where finally I can see. Since the first night of this year, I did feel a change. Something is different, but I can't put my finger on it.. My dreams also changed..

To make a long story short: I want to see, and I need some help with it.

(*): Spirits, and my guide, have been contacting me through a channeler. I've heard my guide once (animal, bird, tjirping sound) and I've felt a spirit once or twice. COuldn't see or anything, just felt the touch. The person who used to channel for me basicly kicked me out of her life because I was too demanding. Well I'm sorry, but I HAD to talk to them, and this seemed to be the only way.

p.s. I'm not sure if this whole story is relevant, but I just needed to write it off me. If it isn't, sorry, I will edit so it's gone.

Tommy D.
edit on 5-1-2012 by TommyD because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I realise this is an old topic, but it is pinned, so it is not like im bumping it anyway.
I just wanted to congratulate you on your experience. I have tried a few times myself, but never had the luck.
Same with lucid dreaming, never could get that to work other than two times unintentionally.

So wow, what a nice experience to have with you in your backpack. I envy you.
I hope you get better at it, if you do you can always come and give me a good yank.

Best of luck with your "travels".

edit on 5-1-2012 by needlenight because: Holy #, 134 pages? I read through 4 and thought that was it.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by needlenight

don`t give up . the dreamtime has to be taken control of . which means that you need to catch your self dreaming ,in other wards it has to register on your mind so that you know that you are asleep and yet you are experiencing all of these sights sounds pictures or whatever you are doing at this time.
once you have learned how to catch your self and control the dream [change it by moving outside of your self and looking back within in from a different point of view] in the dream time it is like being your own dopple ganger.yes you can be in more than 1 place at any point time in the dream time.
one poster above you said that [the dreamtime is the astral -correct] but the hardest part is learning how to have an oobe is to learn to dream as i am telling you all ,once you learn to do it in the astral it is quit easy to do when you are -[wide awake].it is known as seeing or sight beyond sight .
the sight is unique in that if you are asked say to find someone elses keys you will be able to home right to where they are it does not matter if you are sitting beside them or 100`s of miles away from them,you will see them as if you are right there in the room where they were lost . if you can`t get a diffident room but only a corner say behind the base boards move it back the same as in the dreamtime and you will see if it is a bedroom ,living room etc.you will even be able to describe the house ,colors of furniture even type as this is how clear it will come in .there is a post by me earlier on this here don`t ask me where but it is here for you.it will give you an idea i hope.
like my teacher always said to me just do it . you can do it .you have always done it , i always thought she said see no she later told me to do what i do beat --[DREAM WHEN YOU ARE AWAKE ] and the sight kicked in.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

Sorry, my question is kind of hard to answer without asking you elaborate. Thanks you for response- I understand your answer perfectly! The reason that I asked is because I have had several dreams that I had to do with either a.) a past life, or b.) a parallel dimension. (I haven't yet figured that out) The dreams were very, very real and I had/have a strong bond attached to the people that were in the dreams. It's not often that I have such a strong emotional response with dreams so these dreams really kind of stand out. I'll figure it out someday. Ok, enough of that question for now.

I've never heard of 'dream friends' before, that is pretty cool. Are they friends that just kind of came to you once, and they continue to come around? Love that!
I don't blame you for putting a hold on your lucid dreaming, espically if it became a chore. That could really lead to feeling unrested, and that is no good.

Sorry I couldn't open this link.... I don't know if it's me, or the link.

Hey THIS link, rather relates to my previous post....
beforeitsnews.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">http

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyD

Tommy it is not a mental block within you .Carlos Castaneda books describe it as 2 things . 1-tonal or the world as we know it to be or the reality that we live in in the -waken state.. 2- nagual or the spiritual side of our selves or the unbelievable as it is not a part of our world as we know it to exist . the tonal is extremely jealous and protective .of us as it does not want us to learn about the other half of our selves and it does not want to give up control to the other half.our own ego is our worst nightmare as it wants the tonal to rule supreme .but as you have said you have dreamed together so the rest should come easy .you should as you say write your dreams down ,so do it as soon as you wake up or record it and write it later as recording is faster than speaking.
in the beliefs of the emerald isles what you are writing down is known as -THE BOOK OF GRIMORE. a.k.a. your dream diary.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by picratus
reply to post by TommyD

Tommy it is not a mental block within you .
in the beliefs of the emerald isles what you are writing down is known as -THE BOOK OF GRIMORE. a.k.a. your dream diary.

When I read this last night, it really, really touched me that you used that phrase.. The emerald isles..
The name of my one true love, soulmate even, is Emerald..

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TommyD

my family has not been back to the isles since the great armies of rome slaughtered our people on anglesis ilse . were are known as druids and we are still alive 20 of us survived the slaughter that day . it was done on one of our most sacred holidays ,and weapons were never allowed at these functions ,and i do mean slaughter to the last man woman and child.some of us were warned and we got lucky. this you will not find in your history books as the chuch and the roman leaders wrote the history books as they saw fit it was not always the truth.

that day they cut the sacred forests and groves and burned the bodies until there was nothing left only ashes .

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by picratus

there is someone here who asked for help getting out ,they got it.once they came out i asked if they would like to fly ,i got the funniest of looks as she was thinking as if she was in the body not the dreamers body.so i took my arms up in the air and brought them down once to lift off and see followed almost instantly. i took her over the pyramids in........
Ok, so I have to ask you Picratus, are you a yanker? It seems like maybe you did help someone out, and shared a amazing experience with that person. However, some of what you wrote sounds like you were speaking of a dream? Like here....

i am surprised that she never put the experience here for everyone to read.was it real or was it a dream as we were all told growing up,go back to sleep as it was only a dream-our parents wisdom.but then too each of us will DREAM together and each of us will see the same thing differently ---or from our own perspective.

I've read your post about 3 times just to see if I could determine if you were talking about dreaming, or yanking. I'm sorry, but I'm not totally clear so I thought I'd ask you.
If you are able to yank, would you be willing to share more from your side of things. It must be fascinating. How long have you been doing oobe, and how did you find out you could yank? I look forward to your posts and I can tell that you are pretty accomplished.
I don't mean to be some pushy new person demanding an answer, so it is with much respect that I ask you these questions. If you don't answer, I know you must have your reasons.

If you did yank someone, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to share at least a part of their experience here. After all, if TRG didn't share her experiences in the first few 2 posts of the thread, we wouldn't be here.
Sometimes I can't believe the amount of people that just pop in here out of the blue (without even putting the time in to read the whole thread) and want a yank. It seems like they don't want to do the work, they just want the quick reward. I hope that the *girl that you speak of has a change of heart and decides to write about her experiences with you. It is, after all, the best way that we who are learning can continue to learn.

I look forward to your response.
Tab

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Not really sure what to make of yanking, Never had any experiences related to it. I've had OBE's recently where when I float above my house and I've noticed in the distance that the buildings always look the same on each OBE. I had one the other night and noticed that about 70% of the people where of old age and the other 30% mixed ages. I've noticed that there are lots of water features in this place too and the water flows and feels the same as here all be it you can breathe under it. Everything is immaculate looking and sharp and shining and there's no dirt or rust etc... the trees and plants don't quite look as good as here though they do the job and they have a metallic and electrical look/feel about them. I keep noticing branded objects too but on further inspection I've noticed that a few letters are jumbled round.. for example I went into someone's house and noticed some weetabix on the side but although it looked the same it said 'beetabix'. I'm always communicating now with people which always consists of 'what is this place? where am I? are you dead? I'm asleep in bed and I'm out of body, do you know your dead? etc... 90% of the time they just look back puzzled and I get a strange electrical feeling come over me pulling me back to my physical but occasionally they'll talk. The other night I asked this guy if he knew where he was and what year it was? he grinned and gave me 2 coins and closed my hands and said 'this should clear things up for you' I cant seem to remember 100% but I'm sure I looked at the date on the coins and it said 2020. Every lucid dream or OBE I've had lately has involved me checking for my silver chord and its always been there. I've had an OBE recently where I've been flying about observing the filled and active landscape below and when I grabbed my chord it was so so thin like cotton and stretched to its limit and although I was absolutely anxious, I grabbed it and yanked it and it snapped leaving a few metres worth leaving my head. I panicked a little and willed myself back but I actually couldn't get back and had to try a few more times till eventually I came back and woke up. I wont be doing that again but I often wonder like Monroe said whether or not your chord is your consciousness's way of associating itself to your physical kinda. I know there's a lot of people who haven't experienced this chord but I most certainly do. What strengthens my belief in it is that just like when I had my first few OBE's, I'd never read or even heard about it before then on researching what I was experiencing I suddenly find out about it.

Absolutely no doubt whatsoever that there's other planes within the very fabric of what we class as empty space however there's still that little question though of whether or not I could still have these OBE's and visit these places WITHOUT my physical body/brain. It would be a crying shame if we can't.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Last night I woke up after sleeping a while, and could hear the 'noise'..............so I used it as a means to pop out, and then I slowly floated down to the floor near my bed, and sorta wound up kinda under the bed. I felt like I weighed a zillion billion LBS and could not move well at all

It felt like I was underwater AND buried in concrete.....not very mobile and just STUCK in muck
I had the thought of how dusty it was under the bed and I should clean it.........then I loose memory.......I figure I must have just gone into dreamland.
Im not having much freedom of movement.......I wish I would work on a regular meditation routine, but I wish allot of things.....and if wishes were fishes "sigh"

Originally posted by TabKat

If you did yank someone, I can't imagine why they wouldn't want to share at least a part of their experience here. After all, if TRG didn't share her experiences in the first few 2 posts of the thread, we wouldn't be here.
Sometimes I can't believe the amount of people that just pop in here out of the blue (without even putting the time in to read the whole thread) and want a yank. It seems like they don't want to do the work, they just want the quick reward.

I KNOW TabKat...isnt that the most weird thing?? so many folks don't even READ the thread, they just pop in expecting to be handed the answers, & IF they truly were interested, they could find these things for themselves within this amazing thread........it's definitely a lesson on human nature haha....
edit on 3-2-2012 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TabKat

i am a dream warrior or master of the dream time . what i do in the sleeping state i can and do just as well in the waken state or what you are calling oobe`s. what i am trying to do is to show or teach you how to dream the dream the way of the dreamers way. once you learn how to dream and control it ,it becomes a lot easier to do it when wide awake . some people who come out with help actually hold onto what they have been through almost like what the churches call being enraptured .

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I was going to start a thread about an experience I had but this seems like a good place to talk about it.

This happened years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday and I've always wondered if it was a dream or an out of body experience.

I was 23 when it happened (I'm 31 now) and I went to bed like any other night. I ended up feeling like I was jolted out of my body, and I looked down and could see my body lying on the bed. It was daylight out, and I could see my body sleeping on my bed and my room looked as it normally does. I suddenly realized I could go anywhere.

So I went up. I shot up through the house, and kept flying higher and higher. I saw my house get smaller and smaller, then the city, then the landscape, until I could see North America, and eventually the planet. I was floating in orbit just looking at earth, completely amazed by how beautiful it was. I stayed there for what seemed like hours before realizing I could go anywhere in the Universe. The first thought that popped into my head was Jupiter (I wanted to see the giant storm there), and just like that, I was transported to Jupiter and could see the massive "eye" of the storm there.

I would describe it as traveling at the speed of intention. Thats the only way I can put it. I remember feeling smaller than I ever had in my life, as I was astounded by the size of this massive heavenly body. I stayed there for awhile, and then decided to leave. I saw a blue star off in the distance, and decided to go there. Again, I started flying towards it at an amazing rate of speed. It wasn't instantaneous and took time to get there, but it was incredibly fast.

What I saw next was a star that was probably 200 times the size of our own sun. If I felt small before, this spectacle made me feel insignificant. Orbiting it closely was a massive green gas giant that made jupiter look tiny in comparison. I was in awe for what seemed like hours before deciding to see what was at the edge of the universe. So off I went. I could see lights and shapes of galaxies all around me.

As I traveled they got dimmer and more sparse, until there was nothing. At the "edge" so to speak, I could see what was like a gigantic "sphere", which I felt was the edge of the universe. Beyond it, was blacker than black and more nothing than nothing (only way I can describe it) and directly ahead of my position was what looked like a giant golden ring. I felt that if I flew through it, I would die, and would end up reincarnated on another world somewhere in the vast universe (I don't even know if I believe in reincarnation, but at that moment, I did).

Suddenly thoughts of Earth flooded my mind. I realized I loved it, and I thought about green trees, blue skies, grass, my family, etc and decided I wanted to go home. As soon as I thought this, I started zipping back instinctively. Lights flying past me almost like the hyperspace effect in star wars. Eventually I zipped past saturn and I could see a little blue globe (home) which got bigger and bigger and finally North America which got bigger and bigger, then my house, etc until I slammed into my body. I immediately sat up in bed, out of breath and amazed.

It had a profound effect on me for weeks after and I was left feeling completely amazed by life.

So what do you guys figure? Crazy dream or OBE? All I know is no matter what, it was a lot of fun.
edit on 22-2-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

welcome to the world of the dreamers and the beauty of the dreamers body.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by picratus
reply to post by DeadSeraph

welcome to the world of the dreamers and the beauty of the dreamers body.

Pal,I have a question.While you are in astral projection or lucid dreaming, if your phones ring, the connection is lost or you still can be in dream state?
And by astral projection you can see everything in real time ,right? I mean have you prove it?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by zxcvbn

More than once I have fallen back into bed with a loud 'crack' noise, after being disturbed during an OOBE.

I think it is different for everybody, but I do find if I want an OOBE it is best to go to bed on my own, hence why at least once a week I'll grab an afternoon nap! I find it difficult to get in the right frame of mind if there is someone else in the bed, especially with them figeting or snoring etc.

I've never seen my house on the way in or out either...or my room, or myself. My experiences tend to consist of a whirring and whooshing, moving faster and faster until I get to where I am going, which is for the most part, not this world (at least i dont think it is).

It is one of my fav things to do, and I have been doing it for many years now. When I was ill, for about 4 years, I couldnt do it at all, no matter how hard I tried, I couldnt even get midway. I guess my cord wasnt strong enough to take me there?

I can go at will now, for the most part. I took someone with me once, they thought it was amazing, but I never tried taking someone again since

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

So, where do you go,what do you do, what can you do while you are astral projecting ?
After the astral projection ends,you get up or happens that then you normaly dream?
How did you take someone? Can you take me ?
Thanks for responding.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zxcvbn

It would take a lot of space & time to explain all that you ask, but maybe I'll make a thread on one of my experiences when I get some time.

I wouldnt take you with me, for the simple reason, I dont know you, you dont know me, not to mention the time difference....would not be easy to arrange, and what if you couldnt get back O_o

Just keep reading up on it, see what you think, and when you get some time alone, with patience you will be able to do it at will

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Urbanshadow

Fair enough !
Anyway I have read about astral projection, but I had never have a projection even I have tryed, and for that I asked you those question to have a better idea. At some point you have doubts about the phenomena.
If you have time, and get to write something, give me a reply too.Maybe your information can help me and other people.
Thanks and have a nice time.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join