It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Featuring NASA UFO Debunking On Front Page

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Perhaps FOX News should have also included this link?

www.nicap.org...

*EDIT*

Whoops, they're talking about a video from STS-80, and the article talks about STS-48 UFO footage. My bad...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ufo reality]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by ufo reality

Already been posted here.
Sorry.

Thanks. Sorry.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Pretty nice that such a large news network actually posts news like that :up

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
"Recently posted on YouTube, the clips are renewing UFO conspiracy theories that the government is hiding knowledge about its interactions with intelligent life."

LOL, "renewing" UFO conspiracy theories? They never went anywhere how could they be "renewed?"

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I read the story and since when does "The Pope" get to throw his two cents in on the subject? Like the pope is also an expert in Astronomy, Cosmology and Phenomenon? Give me a break, "The Pope" should be trying to figure out how the Virgin Mary got pregnant since he seems to be lacking knowledge in that department.

Who made the pope the expert in this area of the subject. Or maybe "The Pope" fears the downfall of all Religions if people discover that other "beings" exist. Kind of self-serving preservation of their financial lively hood, don't ya think?

IMO, all Religions or "Superstitions" will work itself out once people become educated enough that they've been duped "for centuries".

It's obvious that the suppression of these types of technologies will continue because "it's not profitable" to the Church, Oil Companies and other monopolized and controlled resources. Because it's "planned scarcity" that makes institutions and corporations rich.

It's obvious that there are "Real UFO's" and "Man Made" UFO's. And we've (The Military Industrial Complex, TransNational Governments) been doing this stuff for decades.

Who needs disclosure when you seen one yourself. You want disclosure, you need to go out and investigate, document, record videos and find one yourself. Just go hang out around Private Industries that develop this technology (Lockheed Martin) or hang out near Military Bases and start going video fishing.

Who knows, you may even stumble upon more than you can bargain with.

As for me, I can conclude it's real enough due to the millions of witnesses and how the Pentagon handles this type of information. And if "The Pope" gets to throw in his two cents, then it's must be a serious topic enough for him to worry about.

Beam me up Scotty, there's no intelligent life down here.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Please use this thread posted earlier thank you, Footage in the Sky: The Truth Behind NASA's UFO Videos

This thread is closed.

top topics

join