It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Continental Pilot Reports Missile Flying Near His Plane Over Texas

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CreeWolf
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Is this your "missing link"?

Strange Metal Orb Found in Texas

As far as I know it could be tinfoil wrapped around a globe or one of those "craft" balls.

Yes! That's one of my old links! The other was the Mufon reports at the same time. The ball I saw flying below (presumably controlled and attended by) the choppers had the angled sides just like the picture in that link.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Trexter Ziam]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Check this page for videos of 'missile':

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It looks like a tube of bright light that has arc waves traveling
from front to back.

It looks too small to be a zeppelin so must be some sort
of Tesla Teleforce missile instead of his dirigible torpedo.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Most likely just a model rocket, some kids who didn't get permission/clearance and were doing their own thing. Although someone with the skills to build a rocket that could reach 13 000 feet probably knows better than to just launch it.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out, you never know it might have been some terrorists. If it was a missile surely the crash site would be easy to find? A normal model rocket would just leave a small hole that probably won't be found.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
There are hobbyists who get together to fire rockets in this particular area, so this may very well be a case a rogue model rocket. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if this was a case of bored enthusiast pushing boundaries to see what can occur. Not far fetched at all.

a model rocket at 13,000 ft ?

within 150 ft of an airliner jet?

does the US govt really let random people fire rockets 13k ft into the air regularly?

it seems really far fetched to me sorry

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
anything of that nature has over sight on its launches..Not anyone can buy model rockets that size..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by Vodo34861

A missile huh. I don't beleive this for a second.

I do.

The France Air flight there were rumors of a missile shooting it down.

Now this report.

I think perhaps they are shooting missiles at passenger airplanes.

I see NO REASON to NOT do it!

Its so easy, all you do is press a button. WHY NOT ???

There are a million things to gain from another plane coming down.

So i honestly believe they are doing it on purpose, and this may be a larger program that we realize as well.

They could have shot down half of the planes that wrecked in the last few years for all i know. It seems pretty reasonable to me.

I just cant see any reason why they would NOT shoot down airliners.

If you cant see why they would NOT shoot down a passenger aircraft with 228 people on board, then you are not thinking hard enough. You are in fact, seeing only what YOU want to see.
In other words, such a mentality is as bad as the mentality of those you think you are opposing and fighting. Those who don't want you to know the truth.
As a result of your mentality, you are not thinking freely and openly, and those who want to keep secrets from you, are achieving what they want.

Keep your mind open.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
[edit on 3-6-2009 by no1dea]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
It is interesting to note that the story quoted in this post is not the first account in the media. Here in Houston, a local ABC affiliate covered it with slightly different details. Most noteably that the object was at 11,000 ft. Looks like the disinformation unit is steady at work.

Pilot Leaving Houston Spots Strange Object

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
"FOX NEWS REPORTS"

Enough said. Cheeney probably launched it from his limo. The GOP needs a new threat and that is you. The so called "home grown terrorist "Fox News Reports" hahaha!

I find it funny how so many on this board used to bash Fox News and now trust them to be dedicated to truth. There still owned by the same man!

Same bs propaganda and so many of you just eat it up. There "unknowing" foot soldiers of fear and hate.

I love you all!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
The very first thought that came to mind was birds. Birds have been causing havoc lately with airplanes. How many planes have been downed by birds getting tangled up in engines? LOL

Plane Crashes Caused by Birds

Nearly 500 planes have been damaged by collisions with birds since 2000, according to the Federal Aviation Administration. Some 166 of those planes had to make emergency landings.
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

Birds don't swarm in clouds with huge bolts of lightening last I checked.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:32 AM
link   
edited to remove double-post. sorry.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627

Birds don't swarm in clouds with huge bolts of lightening last I checked.

No they don't! I should have remembered to specify sarcasm. Birds don't fly into jet engines either but that theory has been used to pacify unexplained crashes before.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76

Just yet? I don't understand your method of reasoning. In all seriousness if information is available to yourself than please do tell for is it not that you are a member of this board to lift the veil of secrecy surrounding events and subjects? It should almost be a personal obligation, although no one will make you do it, to share all readily available information with the masses. Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
right quick I'm not usually one to comment on the gov and the substantial power they possess beyond our comprehension. This is one theory, if those who believe they are firing intelligent missiles at airliners for a reason, and this was a missile tracking the plane right below it, the pilot spotted the missile and immediately radioed the sighting at this moment the missile was taken off the target. It wouldn't go down to well, the pilot spotted a missile moments before it's demise!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
maybe there just testing a new type of missle that paralels a plane,till a discision is made?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
wrangell,

I agree with members in this post. If you "AREN'T" going to share what you know then you should not have said anything.......it really does makes you look bad.

Is the FBI going to tell you the truth, I would think, not likely.

I just heard about this on Fox news and todays Wed. didn't this happen on Friday? Am I missing something!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
That's weird. If it was a missile then it was probably some sort of test fire. But I'm not too sure that it really was a missile... It might have been a... well... I think you guys can figure out the rest.

or he could just be lying his ass off?
...Or Drunk LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Birds don't fly into jet engines either but that theory has been used to pacify unexplained crashes before.

And i suspect you're some sort of expert?

I've seen birds fly into my car windshield, my house window, and brick walls.

I don't think it's a far fetched ideal to think they could fly into / sucked into a jet engine

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

have you guys ever heard of coast to coast am with george noory?

one time they had a guy who was flying a plane near area (51) and they had him live while his gf was trying to talk him out of it, once he got over the area you could hear big anti aircraft guns, they silence

BY the way this is a radio show at 12:00 am

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join