It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Continental Pilot Reports Missile Flying Near His Plane Over Texas

page: 3
17
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne
 


That is the original thread for this story, but there is currently no video of THIS incident. The missle video is from an LA flight.




posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
oi, duplicate posting.. ignore, please.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by rogerstigers]



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Well known fact that White Sands and Los Alamos are always doing testing at night, in the late 80's you could see some of these missiles flying through the Rio Grande Gorge and Texas and New Mexico both have huge military installations!!!!



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
"The Muslims of America (aka Jamaat ul-Fuqra) are purported to be operating a "jihad training camp" in a rural surburban area near Houston, somewhere in Liberty county. Pakistani cleric, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, touts that they operate 35 Islamic "communes" in 22 states ALL of which are in VERY rural counties. Red House, Virginia (another commune location) even has a named street for this known terrorist despite local citizen protests"

found this as a comment to the article on the abc13.com page



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fremd
reply to post by Hazelnut
 



Birds don't fly into jet engines either but that theory has been used to pacify unexplained crashes before.




And i suspect you're some sort of expert?

I've seen birds fly into my car windshield, my house window, and brick walls.

I don't think it's a far fetched ideal to think they could fly into / sucked into a jet engine



Yes but the jet engines are designed to let what is left of the bird to pass through safely and they are quite effective.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkro21
"The Muslims of America (aka Jamaat ul-Fuqra) are purported to be operating a "jihad training camp" in a rural surburban area near Houston, somewhere in Liberty county. Pakistani cleric, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, touts that they operate 35 Islamic "communes" in 22 states ALL of which are in VERY rural counties. Red House, Virginia (another commune location) even has a named street for this known terrorist despite local citizen protests"

found this as a comment to the article on the abc13.com page


Now that this is posted I figured, wth, I will post what I have been withholding. My husband works as a pizza delivery driver as a second job on Thursday and Friday nights near Liberty County, very near where the supposed missile was shot off at. On Friday night, at sunset he was leaving his workplace to go make a delivery when he saw something that took him by surprise. In the parking lot there were 20-30 Muslims that came out of nowhere, dropped their rugs in the parking lot and started praying and bowing at sunset. This occurred before the missile incident. Please understand a couple of things. First of all, my husband and I are not religious haters, we have never been that way. My husband didn't report this to the FBI until after the incident. Second of all, this has never occurred in this plaza ever. It was so shocking that people in the other stores came out to look. My husband said he doesn't even know where they came from because he didn't see them arrive. After my husband heard about the missile incident yesterday he called the FBI. They were very appreciative he did and took down all his information and asked him a lot of questions. It may have no significance but it very well may have everything to do with this. So there you go...



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76
 

Since this was a new event with the Muslums praying in the plaza just before the reported missile attack, I would say that it was relevant and they might have known in advance that something was going on. I applaud your husband for being alert enough to regonize this and report the event to the FBI.



posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory
 


Thanks WhatTheory for your applause to my husband.
Like I said it may be nothing, but it was definitely an eyebrow raiser for sure because it happened right before the missile incident.



posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wrangell76
 


Thanks for sharing - finally


That's just so bizarre I don't really know what to say.

I was always proud of the fact that in spite of the US having a large Muslim population, they all embraced the US way of life and were able to enjoy our religious freedoms without wanting to "radicalize" themsleves.

After the murder of the young soldier by a Muslim in Arkansas, and now this, I'm beginning to wonder if I was allowing pride to get in the way of common sense.



posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76


Now that this is posted I figured, wth, I will post what I have been withholding. My husband works as a pizza delivery driver as a second job on Thursday and Friday nights near Liberty County, very near where the supposed missile was shot off at. On Friday night, at sunset he was leaving his workplace to go make a delivery when he saw something that took him by surprise. In the parking lot there were 20-30 Muslims that came out of nowhere, dropped their rugs in the parking lot and started praying and bowing at sunset. This occurred before the missile incident. Please understand a couple of things. First of all, my husband and I are not religious haters, we have never been that way. My husband didn't report this to the FBI until after the incident. Second of all, this has never occurred in this plaza ever. It was so shocking that people in the other stores came out to look. My husband said he doesn't even know where they came from because he didn't see them arrive. After my husband heard about the missile incident yesterday he called the FBI. They were very appreciative he did and took down all his information and asked him a lot of questions. It may have no significance but it very well may have everything to do with this. So there you go...


First off let me say this story bothers me. 1. Sounds like Religious profiling, are you truly sure they we Muslims? Could have been a group of people doing something other than praying on rugs. And if it was fired by Terrorists I don't think they would congregate out in an open parking lot where they are easy pickings for arrest.

2. No missile was shot off from a terrorist organization. The FBI, CIA or Home Land Security would have been all over that, the missile would have been tracked via radar, jets would have been scrambled and the perpetrator apprehended.

It could have been just some missile testing from one of the military bases.

Crazy paranoid Texans always the first ones to point a finger.

The FBI should be called on you and your husband for trying to start another terrorist scare.

In fact what is your full name your husbands full name and address I'll be glad to file a report with any and all 3 letter organizations on you for being domestic terrorists by trying to incite riots with false reports of terrorists praying in a parking lot after they shot a missile at a passenger jet.

Come on get real, none of that happened, nice story though



posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrangell76

Originally posted by jkro21
"The Muslims of America (aka Jamaat ul-Fuqra) are purported to be operating a "jihad training camp" in a rural surburban area near Houston, somewhere in Liberty county. Pakistani cleric, Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani, touts that they operate 35 Islamic "communes" in 22 states ALL of which are in VERY rural counties. Red House, Virginia (another commune location) even has a named street for this known terrorist despite local citizen protests"

found this as a comment to the article on the abc13.com page


Now that this is posted I figured, wth, I will post what I have been withholding. My husband works as a pizza delivery driver as a second job on Thursday and Friday nights near Liberty County, very near where the supposed missile was shot off at. On Friday night, at sunset he was leaving his workplace to go make a delivery when he saw something that took him by surprise. In the parking lot there were 20-30 Muslims that came out of nowhere, dropped their rugs in the parking lot and started praying and bowing at sunset. This occurred before the missile incident. Please understand a couple of things. First of all, my husband and I are not religious haters, we have never been that way. My husband didn't report this to the FBI until after the incident. Second of all, this has never occurred in this plaza ever. It was so shocking that people in the other stores came out to look. My husband said he doesn't even know where they came from because he didn't see them arrive. After my husband heard about the missile incident yesterday he called the FBI. They were very appreciative he did and took down all his information and asked him a lot of questions. It may have no significance but it very well may have everything to do with this. So there you go...


Were the Muslim's bowing AT the sunset meaning toward the sunset?

If so that would be interesting, as I thought Muslim's prayed while facing east? (toward the Mecca).

Just a thought.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by asifyounever

Were the Muslim's bowing AT the sunset meaning toward the sunset?

If so that would be interesting, as I thought Muslim's prayed while facing east? (toward the Mecca).

Just a thought.


Id have to say by reading her story she meant at what time not at what.When she said at sunset this is in accordance with Muslim religion,They do pray at sunset not at the sun.



posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djdoubt03

Originally posted by wrangell76


Now that this is posted I figured, wth, I will post what I have been withholding. My husband works as a pizza delivery driver as a second job on Thursday and Friday nights near Liberty County, very near where the supposed missile was shot off at. On Friday night, at sunset he was leaving his workplace to go make a delivery when he saw something that took him by surprise. In the parking lot there were 20-30 Muslims that came out of nowhere, dropped their rugs in the parking lot and started praying and bowing at sunset. This occurred before the missile incident. Please understand a couple of things. First of all, my husband and I are not religious haters, we have never been that way. My husband didn't report this to the FBI until after the incident. Second of all, this has never occurred in this plaza ever. It was so shocking that people in the other stores came out to look. My husband said he doesn't even know where they came from because he didn't see them arrive. After my husband heard about the missile incident yesterday he called the FBI. They were very appreciative he did and took down all his information and asked him a lot of questions. It may have no significance but it very well may have everything to do with this. So there you go...


First off let me say this story bothers me. 1. Sounds like Religious profiling, are you truly sure they we Muslims? Could have been a group of people doing something other than praying on rugs. And if it was fired by Terrorists I don't think they would congregate out in an open parking lot where they are easy pickings for arrest.

2. No missile was shot off from a terrorist organization. The FBI, CIA or Home Land Security would have been all over that, the missile would have been tracked via radar, jets would have been scrambled and the perpetrator apprehended.

It could have been just some missile testing from one of the military bases.

Crazy paranoid Texans always the first ones to point a finger.

The FBI should be called on you and your husband for trying to start another terrorist scare.

In fact what is your full name your husbands full name and address I'll be glad to file a report with any and all 3 letter organizations on you for being domestic terrorists by trying to incite riots with false reports of terrorists praying in a parking lot after they shot a missile at a passenger jet.

Come on get real, none of that happened, nice story though


Wow you sound like J Edgar Hoover going to illegalally tap there phone too.
Apparently from reading her story doesn't sound like her husband was the only one surprised by this event. Let the FBI do there job and investigate if they determine it insignificant than fine, but what you just did bothers me far more than some racist you are trying to set up some kinda thought police.Have a nice day comrade.




top topics



 
17
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join