It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
since this thread is entitled "the obama probe continues" it seems appropriate to bring up his selective service registratrion. all sorts of problems with that. not a question of eligibility of course, but one of law certainly, and obama's attitude toward the law during the campaign. I've run across a lot of talk about this. Just now I googled it and found a site where the case is presented. I've never been to this site before so you needn't tell me it is too tacky to be believed. just look at the document and what they saw about it. apparently it was obtained through FOIA.

www.debbieschlussel.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Liberals have the worst sense of humor?!?

That's almost funny.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
"My point was clear Mike, you ask the man for his birth certificate, then you ask for his long form, then you ask for his college transcripts then next you'll be asking him about what chicks he dated during his highschool years. In truth you'll never be satisfied because your issue with the man will always be personal and emotional, so any political relevance is irrelevant to you in all reality."

Thats the truth right there. No mater what he has done in the past or does in the future has anything to do with the argument of Birth certificates. This is a personel thing and nothing else. And this goes for both side of this debate. As long as were talking about this were not talking about the issues that are killing this country and thats fine with them. It's called 'tossing the dogs a bone' while they sneak out the back. And in this case they have found a perfect bone with which to distract us. By the time we realize what is going on it will be too late for America. Europe and the rest of the world is looking at the American people in astonished disbelief. We argue over side issues that have nothing to do what so ever with what is really going on and it is boggling their minds. Listen to the lyrics of 'Green Days' American idiot and you'll get my point even more.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Boomer1941
Don't ask me for sources because it's been awhile, this comes from some other forums.

First you post a mystery message from somebody claiming to be a relative of Obama, then you tell us to "not ask you to verify the sources" and yet here you folks are going on about Obama providing unauthenticated passports and birth certificates which you are yet to show.

It just doesnt make any sense, the logic of you folks.

Obviously you're an Obama/Liberal Fan, what I posted was food for thought thinking maybe someone here could expand upon it. Don't choke on you Kool-Aid my friend.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kenton1234

I don't think anybody discussing the eligibility issue is ignoring what is happening to this country. It is not a distraction but another issue. We know our country is being destroyed from the inside out. Still obama's supporters are telling us he's making all the right decisions. He's telling us there are glimmers of hope in the economy even while we turn into a fascist state before our very eyes. the same tactics used to dismiss the eligibility questions are used to dismiss concerns about where this country is going. the stock market is now a work of fiction. Government is taking over businesses and putting utterly unfit people in charge of running them, unsustainable and unrepayable debt is exploding, congress who does nothing but figure out new ways to spend money that we must borrow.

whatever his background, whatever his agenda, whatever he thinks of our stupidity and gullibility, many of us see exactly what is going on.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The Emergence of President Obama's Muslim Roots

blogs.abcnews.com... -that-neverwould-have.html

June 02, 2009 6:58 PM

ABC News Senior White House Correspondent Jake Tapper

ABC News' Jake Tapper and Sunlen Miller report: The other day we heard a comment from a White House aide that never would have been uttered during the primaries or general election campaign.

During a conference call in preparation for President Obama's trip to Cairo, Egypt, where he will address the Muslim world, deputy National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications Denis McDonough said "the President himself experienced Islam on three continents before he was able to -- or before he's been able to visit, really, the heart of the Islamic world -- you know, growing up in Indonesia, having a Muslim father -- obviously Muslim Americans (are) a key part of Illinois and Chicago."

Given widespread unease and prejudice against Muslims among Americans, especially in the wake of 9/11, the Obama campaign was perhaps understandably very sensitive during the primaries and general election to downplay the candidate's Muslim roots.

The candidate was even offended when referred to by his initials "BHO," because he considered the use of his middle name, "Hussein," an attempt to frighten voters.

With insane rumors suggesting he was some sort of Muslim Manchurian candidate, then-Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., and his campaign did everything they could to emphasize his Christianity and de-emphasize the fact that his father, Barack Obama Sr., was born Muslim.

The candidate's comment at a Boca Raton, Florida, town hall meeting on May 22, 2008, was typical: "My father was basically agnostic, as far as I can tell, and I didn't know him," he said.

In September 2008, candidate Obama told a Pennsylvania crowd, "I know that I'm not your typical presidential candidate and I just want to be honest with you. I know that the temptation is to say, 'You know what? The guy hasn't been there that long in Washington. You know, he's got a funny name. You know, we're not sure about him.' And that's what the Republicans when they say this isn't about issues, it's about personalities, what they're really saying is, 'We're going to try to scare people about Barack. So we're going to say that, you know, maybe he's got Muslim connections.'...Just making stuff up."

Back then, the campaign's "Fight the Smears" website addressed the candidate's faith without mentioning his father's religion:

"Barack Obama is a committed Christian. He was sworn into the Senate on his family Bible. He has regularly attended church with his wife and daughters for years. But shameful, shadowy attackers have been lying about Barack’s religion, claiming he is a Muslim instead of a committed Christian. When people fabricate stories about someone’s faith to denigrate them politically, that’s an attack on people of all faiths. Make sure everyone you know is aware of this deception."

The website also provided quotes from the Boston Globe and Newsweek mentioning his father's roots.

Since the election, however, with the threat of the rumors at least somewhat abated, the White House has been increasingly forthcoming about the president's roots. Especially when reaching out to the
Muslim world.

In his April 6 address to the Turkish Parliament, President Obama referenced how many "Americans have Muslims in their families or have lived in a Muslim majority country. I know, because I am one of them."

I don't care if the SOB is a Muslim, but I do care that he is a liar,

and now

Why did he lie?

I'll be darn if we ain't been infiltrated after all.

To enter or take up positions in gradually or surreptitiously, as for purposes of espionage or takeover:

[edit on 113030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
If Obama did travel on an Indonesian passport it would be very problematic morally for him. It would imply that he renounced his US citizenship since Indonesia does not allow for dual citizenship. However it would not necessarily have any affect on his American citizenship unless he followed the below terms necessary for LEGAL Renunciation.
A child cannot lose his American citizenship. None of this has anything to do with his being a Natural Born Citizen.

Renunciation of U.S. Citizenship
(A person must be over 18 to do so. R)
A. THE IMMIGRATION & NATIONALITY ACT

Section 349(a)(5) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) (8 U.S.C. 1481(a)(5)) is the section of law that governs the ability of a United States citizen to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship. That section of law provides for the loss of nationality by voluntarily performing the following act with the intent to relinquish his or her U.S. nationality:
"(5) making a formal renunciation of nationality before a diplomatic or consular officer of the United States in a foreign state , in such form as may be prescribed by the Secretary of State" (emphasis added).

B. ELEMENTS OF RENUNCIATION

A person wishing to renounce his or her U.S. citizenship must voluntarily and with intent to relinquish U.S. citizenship:

1. appear in person before a U.S. consular or diplomatic officer,
2. in a foreign country (normally at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate); and
3. sign an oath of renunciation

Renunciations that do not meet the conditions described above have no legal effect. Because of the provisions of section 349(a)(5), Americans cannot effectively renounce their citizenship by mail, through an agent, or while in the United States. In fact, U.S. courts have held certain attempts to renounce U.S. citizenship to be ineffective on a variety of grounds, as discussed below.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I don't care if the SOB is a Muslim,

If you dont care about what religion he chooses to follow, stop going about it. Simple.

but I do care that he is a liar,

and now

Why did he lie?

Lie about what? Did he lie because he said he wasnt muslim? I thought religion was a choice Stormdancer? Is it because his middle name must mean his a muslim, therefor the man has no say in the matter? Who are you to dictate what religion folks choose to follow?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

SG I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

SG I feel sorry for you.

May I ask why? Is because I dont buy the garbage you folks spread around and there for you feel sorry for me? My candidate is in power, the rest of the world moving on and whats left of former bushies are re-used propaganda posted on conspiracy websites. You need not have any concern for me but yourself.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

It is important to note that "if you actually took the number of Muslim Americans, we'd be one of the largest Muslim countries in the world".

So says President Barack Obama. Or I should say: Barack Hussein Obama.

That's right: Barack Hussein Obama. Say it proud. Say it out loud. The middle moniker that dared not speak its name during the election campaign is now front and centre of the US president's attempt to woo the Muslim world, the theme of his visits to Riyadh on Wednesday and Cairo on Thursday.

Petrified of the potential political fallout of being branded a Muslim, Candidate Obama never used the name "Hussein" and its use was frowned upon as a forbidden code for the nutty accusation that he was some kind of Islamic Manchurian candidate.

Barack Hussein Obama: US "one of the largest Muslim countries in the world"

blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   

SG I feel sorry for you.

May I ask why?

Because you don't seem to care that our president might not be a natural-born citizen.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Totakeke
Because you don't seem to care that our president might not be a natural-born citizen.

If I didnt care I wouldnt be posting the evidence now would I? If our president "might" not be a natural born Totakeke I suggest you provide the evidence if you want people to take you seriously and listen. Posting article after article from politically bias websites that have no real evidence, or just using your arguments based on assumption, speculation, aint ganna get the rest of the world to pay any attention.

Back up your accusations.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56

Originally posted by JulieMills
this is a no brainer right here.
Now the hard part is to get the news media to ask the question.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by JulieMills]

Again, what difference does it make? His mother was a US citizen. Period. Article II, section I, does not state anything about the territories of the US. "Natural born" or 'Citizen of US"............doesnt' say on the land. John MCcain was born in Colon, Panama, not on a US Military Base. Colon is in the Republic of Panama, but he is a US citizen because his parents are US citizens. When are you going to let die this issue? Do you not think for a minute that if President Obama was not a US citizen that the RNC would have been all over it??? Do you think John McCain would not be all over it, Sarah Palin all over it?

wait a minute

how is this possible???

so if people from France come to America and have kids here, those kids are French???!

No im sorry, those French kids are not French, they are American because they were born in America and went to school with me

another example

a woman immigrated to Texas from South Korea, and found her love in a man who immigrated from Italy to Texas, and then they got married and had kids in Texas

Those children are not korean or italian, they are American Texans because they were born in Texas, America

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

My candidate is in power, the rest of the world moving on and whats left of former bushies are re-used propaganda posted on conspiracy websites.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

I don't like bush. Bush sucks but so does Obama. Still never mind that for the moment.

Whats with the ad-hominem attack focusing on conspiracy websites? What are you doing here on a CONSPIRACY website if not to talk about conspiracies.

For example The conspiracy of Obama lying about his faith and citizenship in order to cheat his way into US politics!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
riddle me this ,batman. i was wondering. a president makes $400,000 a rear,right?
now,he'll be impersonating a president for the next four years. with me so far?

that comes to $1,600,000.
now lets tax that ,at say,40%
that leaves$960,000.00

now ,he has spent $950,000 in his first six months to hide his identy,and his past.

BARRY SPENT $950,000 ALRADY TO HIDE SOMETHING

sooooooo... lets do the math.960,000,minus $950,000= $10,000,ok?
and lets see. 10,000 divided by 4=approx 2500 a year.
at the rate he is going,and with the filings against him,by the end of the MONTH,he will be PAYING to be president.
isn't that number, as it stands now,less that an amazing lawyer,like Himself,along with being a Savior,would make at any ambulance chasing lawfirm? by a few hunderd thousand? what's wrong with this picture?

WHAT GIVES HERE? ...WHY? THIS DOESN'T SEEM A LITTLE ODD TO ANYONE?

oh and by the way,the US had borrowed more money in the last 6 months than it has in 30 YEARS. *SIGH* he's so wonderful!

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Spectre0o0]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I am not an Obama hater. He won the last presidential election. I laugh when people claim that the Supreme Court decided GW was the president and they coronated him, I suppose if the court decided, uh,
Gore was the president, there would be no problem. I didn't want either of those clowns being president, however I recall,
Gore's lawyers were the first to take it all to court. And so the republicans took it a step or two further. It's so silly. The supreme court decided who was president. Well, duh, if the court ruled differently then would you all still complain? I didn't think so. lol.

Okay, I said my peace.

My opinion is that if it is such a matter of contention, then why doesn't Obama produce the birth certificate. Why does he pay lawyers to keep his birth certifact under wraps. Why does he not release his college records?
Just what is it all about? Is it just a matter of principle? Worth spending much dolllars? Seriously, why put up a front and create a situation where there could be questions that you will ignore.

Come on, if McCain was elected, would we not all, or a lot of us, demand he show proof of beingl a citizen of the U.S.? I laugh at the ATS members who claim to deny ignorance. lol. And who refuse to accept the possibility that Obama might not be citizen of the U.S., without the unadulterated proof.

If I ran for any public office and my citizneshipp was in question, I would produce, not hire lawyers to put the question away.

Come on, even the most Obamaites can see the weakness in Obamas reaction to actualllyu producing the original birth certificate. Come on! I can produce such a document without multi-millionaire lawyers.

I guess nobody striving for POTUS needs to provide proof. Don't give me that crap that if McCin had a question about it all he wou;ld have brought it up. If you believe all this crap, your are pretty much in the wrong place.
Deny Ignorance!!

edited to say, oops, bad spelling, I must be trailer trash. lo..

[edit on 3-6-2009 by kyred]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BornPatriot

I am not an Obama hater. He won the last presidential election. I laugh when people claim that the Supreme Court decided GW was the president and they coronated him, I suppose if the court decided, uh,
Gore was the president, there would be no problem. I didn't want either of those clowns being president, however I recall,
Gore's lawyers were the first to take it all to court. And so the republicans took it a step or two further. It's so silly. The supreme court decided who was president. Well, duh, if the court ruled differently then would you all still complain? I didn't think so. lol.

Okay, I said my peace.

My opinion is that if it is such a matter of contention, then why doesn't Obama produce the birth certificate. Why does he pay lawyers to keep his birth certifact under wraps. Why does he not release his college records?
Just what is it all about? Is it just a matter of principle? Worth spending much dolllars? Seriously, why put up a front and create a situation where there could be questions that you will ignore.

Come on, if McCain was elected, would we not all, or a lot of us, demand he show proof of beingl a citizen of the U.S.? I laugh at the ATS members who claim to deny ignorance. lol. And who refuse to accept the possibility that Obama might not be citizen of the U.S., without the unadulterated proof.

If I ran for any public office and my citizneshipp was in question, I would produce, not hire lawyers to put the question away.

Come on, even the most Obamaites can see the weakness in Obamas reaction to actualllyu producing the original birth certificate. Come on! I can produce such a document without multi-millionaire lawyers.

I guess nobody striving for POTUS needs to provide proof. Don't give me that crap that if McCin had a question about it all he wou;ld have brought it up. If you believe all this crap, your are pretty much in the wrong place.
Deny Ignorance!!

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
reply to post by aero56

McCain's birthplace and circumstances are irrelevant. He wasn't placed into the office.

That's like saying I can't be a doctor because I've never been to Med school. It's irrelevant, because I'm not practicing medicine.

But aren't you ignoring the fact that if he had won there's the probability that he would be facing the same situation. The fact that he did not win does not change the fact that him and O'bama have a similar birth issue.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by kyred

this would not be the first time this has happened. chester a arthur was a british citizen.he was also the 21 st president.
nobody knew until he was not president anymore.
so please don't tell me mccain would have used it. there is a good chance noone would j=have asked. it happened before,why cant it happen again?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join