It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Probe Continues...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bharata

Thank you! Finally someone not completely blinded by their own incredulous mind...

I just think we need to stay focused and stop trying to drag everyone through the mud in the name of Nationalism and with no proof other than a few sourceless articles from questionable news outlets. Look if he lied, then impeach him, it's simple. But he did not lie, even if the situation is unclear and even coincidentally a little awkward doesn't prove him to be a liar.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by aero56

Originally posted by JulieMills
this is a no brainer right here.
Now the hard part is to get the news media to ask the question.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by JulieMills]

Again, what difference does it make? His mother was a US citizen. Period. Article II, section I, does not state anything about the territories of the US. "Natural born" or 'Citizen of US"............doesnt' say on the land. John MCcain was born in Colon, Panama, not on a US Military Base. Colon is in the Republic of Panama, but he is a US citizen because his parents are US citizens. When are you going to let die this issue? Do you not think for a minute that if President Obama was not a US citizen that the RNC would have been all over it??? Do you think John McCain would not be all over it, Sarah Palin all over it?

wait a minute

how is this possible???

so if people from France come to America and have kids here, those kids are French???!

No im sorry, those French kids are not French, they are American because they were born in America and went to school with me

another example

a woman immigrated to Texas from South Korea, and found her love in a man who immigrated from Italy to Texas, and then they got married and had kids in Texas

Those children are not korean or italian, they are American Texans because they were born in Texas, America

It's all very complicated muzzleflash.
You see, countries are wierd. They really like to make their own rules about stuff. All kinds of stuff in fact, and those rules aren't always the same! For example in most of europe they allow you to get drunk before they allow you to drive a car (16 and 18 usually). While in the US it's the other way round (16 & 21)
It's called souvereignity, and countries really like that. Some say you can't even have a country without souvereignity. It's like when you were a kid and had a no girls allowed policy for your clubhouse. Now when Frank played at the girls club (who had a "no boys except frank" policy) you were pretty pissed at him and didn't allow him into your clubhouse anymore because he was "icky" now. But unfortunately you couldn't force the girls to not let him into their clubhouse ever again either.

Funny enough i am under the impression that, as long as the 2nd amendment is left holy, for several rightwingers here souvereignity can go and take a hike. For example they have *NO* Problem at all with *INDONESIA* renouncing the american citizen ship of a person. I wonder what they would say if they got a letter from a random emabassy saying "We renounce your american citizenship, because we really wanted to. We even had someone sign a piece of paper saying that we really really wanted to. We suggest trying to get a green card asasp."

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
,Thirdly it is true Obama had dual citizenship, that is Kenyan and American citizenship until the age of 21, however that citizenship became void by Obamas 21st birthday, making it irrelevent. Further more the US had no dual citizenship agreement with Kenya, making any inherited citizenship irrelevent under the laws of the land.

And last of all, Obama would have had to give up his natural born american citizenship to have become either an Indonesian citizen or a Kenyan citizen[edit on 2-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

So did he or did he not have a Kenyan citizenship? These to paragraphs are in conflict with each other.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
I have a question.
Now granted, there are some smart people here, but is there something we're missing?

Why would Obama, deliberately destroy this country?
Hyperinflation
Government control
Loss of our rights

Who benefits?

Certainly not us.
Certainly not him, if history is going to decide.
He lies, but his supporters (as seen on this thread) are in complete denial and want him to succeed. Succeed in what? The ruin of this country?
He has flip-flopped so much it's hard to get an idea of his actual agenda.

I want to call him our "Shadow President".
Shape, yes.
Sunstance, no.

We hired him, and as far as I'm concerned, he's doing a real bad job right now.

morning rant over. . .

this is the crux of the current problem. it is to the credit to the wonderfully trusting spirit of the american people that even without knowing anything about his past, we were willing to look past his affilliations and hire him to change our country.. It would appear that his loyalties are elsewhere. That's not a matter of birth but attitude. He appears to consider this country to be a treasure chest to plunder. but why?

a sufficiently weakened usa will be anxious to join a north american union, then a global union. does he really want this or has he been "trained" to want this? other than the global union stuff, i can't for the life of me see a benefit for anybody.

Another problem is that he has spent his life talking about stuff and probably doesn't realize that doing stuff is different from ideas. example: the auto task force has nobody on board who ever worked in the auto industry. he's trying to put new people in charge of everything. reminds me of the chinese cultural revolution where they put all the academics and professionals out on the farms and the farm workers into the universities. nothing wrong with mixing things up but it creates chaos for a few generations while people get used to the new situation. if he's hoping to throw everybody out on the street while the idea people run things, it's going to be a pretty bumpy ride for the foreseeable future.

we believe we can fix things by voting but obviously that's not working out. both parties appear to be working toward our demise. not all individuals within the parties, but the parties themselves. bush was the reason obama got elected. mccain was not a strong candidate and certainly didn't run a winning campaign. we've got essentially one party plundering the country with obama leading the way

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hi guys, I think we're missing the point here - play out the scenario - let's say that Obama resigns over this, whether it is true or not... question is who will replace him - Biden? And then what if we dig up dirt on his past, who then? It will always be a Bilderberger regardless. I just don't see what the point is... at least with Obama, he projects a positive attitude of America, compared to Bush. I'm not on the Obama-mania train, but my point is whoever else replaces him, whether Biden or someone else, will not be able to have the populatrity and positive influence as him... these guys only come around once in a lifetime - the last being JFK.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11
Oh for Gods sake research this crap before posting it.

He traveled from INDONESIA to PAKISTAN. The INDONESIAN government does not prevent US citizens from going where they want.

AND the State Department issues travel "WARNINGS" ...you can still go.
Right now a US Citizen can go to any country on earth that will have them...Afghanistan, Iraq, North Korea...at your own risk. The State Department might issue a "No Travel" WARNING, but not forbid you from going.

How dumb do those putting forward this junk think we are????????

What a surprise. More baseless, shameless anti-Obama propaganda. I'm getting pretty tired of these half-assed slurs and lies.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victoria 1
I have emailed Sean Hannity this information, maybe he will look into it. I hope you don't mind that I quoted you, I gave you credit for the quote as well.

YEESSSSS!!!!!!

Hannity to the rescue on his White Horse of Justice!!!

I feel a lot better now. He's a quality journalist of tremendous stature.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Interesting. I am gonna look into this more.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by coop039
So did he or did he not have a Kenyan citizenship? These to paragraphs are in conflict with each other.

He did hold dual citizenship when he was young but lost Kenyan citizenship at the age of 21 because he did not give up his natual born american citizenship and to this day Kenya does not recognize dual citizenship in the case of adults. Under Kenya laws the dual citizenship held by Obama as a youngen becomes irrelevant, same under the US law.

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Heres a question, why are the rightwing fringe having to go back an re-use outdated campaign smears? Are you folks running out?

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by earlywatcher

Well said.
Regardless of his questionable past he is the front man for the demise of what we used to think of as America. McCain wouldn't have been any different.
So we just have to fight with our vote, as long as we still have one. . .

How bloody, terribly, pathetically depressing.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoptics
OK, you all just don't get it.....there is no seperation of the two parties, they act together behind closed doors and stage act for the people in the public arena. The real questions that should be asked is why was McCain the GOP's pick? The answer to that steamy question is the truth behind all of this.
Is Obama the perfect fall guy? Is he a cardholder of the good ole boys club? Young, inexperienced and yes black too....sounds like a perfect set up to me. Afterall.....do you really think the President controlls anything? If your answer is yes, then move on to the rabbit hole with Alice, it'll be a better place for you.

So, relax all of you....sit back drink a beer and watch the next revolution start to unfold.
CHEERS

I'll bring the beer though I will bring my puffy barco-lounger with a few buttons missing and Cheetoz stains!!! Cheers(watching the bafoons)

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

You bring the beer, I'll bring the music.
We can say seeya to America!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I see this issue has not fallen to the wayside you guys can keep investigating Obama's eligibility all you want it won't change the fact that we in this country no longer elect the president or any other politician for that matter they are all selected by TPTB.All this does is maintain the illusion of the two party system.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The Main stream media is never going to report this, until they are told to by the powers that be.

As much as I disagree with the policies of the President, what actually scares me more is when the media turns against him. Things will swing so far back the other way we are going to think what is going on is Disneyland.

While I have my suspicsions on who or what he really is, I would hope that his party looses the mid-term elections simply based on his poor performance and not due to some major change of opinion of the talking heads. If this would happen it would tell me that bad things are afoot.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Spectre0o0

Yeah, plenty of people are worrying about China's finances, but we need them to buy our bond in order to fund our future spending. I know Chine has a spending agenda of its own. And I know they can’t afford being our banker too much longer.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The only people that care about this are not important enough for the VIP people to take notice
.Keep complaining on a forum. He will be president for four yrs and all the whining will not do anything to stop that. The few crybabies...do not outwiegh the many that are for change. Peace.

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Hey Haika, had Obama had dual citizenship at the time he was running for president and his nomination, he would not have been eligible for the presidency... yet evidently he didnt have dual citizenship at the time. He lost any citizenship during his childhood as Kenya did not recognize dual citizenship for adults, and indonesia is another law issue I discussed earlier.

Thanks for replying! So then, it is very possible that he's actually an American citizen ...

So...I like the guy. I'm probably not going to be very popular in this thread ..

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by slipkid

What *is* ther to report slipkid?

I can see the headlines right now:

"Fringe group unable to understand the fact that different countries have different immigration laws"

"Laws: does the right fringe not understand or does it not *want* to understand?"

"Right wing group lobbys for Indonisea law to become interntionally binding"

I mean... you don't want to hear a story about somebody somewhere flunking chemistry either do you?

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Okay I dunno if anyone has posted this here, but now they're saying he's somewhat German...

Researchers say Obama has German roots

BESIGHEIM, Germany – Barack Obama in traditional German lederhosen? It may be hard to imagine, but researchers in the U.S. say they have located documents that prove the president has German roots dating to the 1700s.

So... is he Nazi now.. perhaps the lost son of Hitler??!This is already starting to get very confusing.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join