It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Deus Ex Machina 42:

I don't know if they all will even. Many talk about ascension, I think of an upgrade, and the children like Mary Rodwell talking of, so that over time, this world will change. I do believe NWO will be protested and that it wont be going in as planned. One of the things I was told was that this process of change, of a more cosmic world, like exopolitics talks about, could take 300 years or longer. This was ongoing thing.
But others insist its going to be something sooner. Sometimes I think it may be. Sometimes I think that others are right and the expereincers will be called together to give a message to the world as Miriam Delicado says, but I don't know. What I hope for, with all my heart, is something that a few people have said will happen, and that is some big event (like perhaps another war, or something would depopulate the planet) begins to occur, and they come in. This is what I hope for. Otherwise, I think its going to take time and the upgrade will happen in a more natural way with more and more people being enhanced with more awareness, so we're awake, or awaken more easily, so the slave masters will soon not be able to win. But that soon could be a couple centuries. I just know that waking people up is hard, and doing anything safely is really difficult.

Edit to add: I've heard the term , when the big one occurs, then they will come in. But I just realized that even if they come in quickly, many would perish. So, even better would be if that non-interference contract is up now, or soon, as a few have said, and they just come in.

one more add: The more people wake up, the faster we can get help or they can come in. So I think its trying to find ways to wake stubbornly resistant people up to the way the world is right now. Or, to the ufo situation, or, and this is something I thought of too, even if they don't want to wake up and realize they've been hynotized by the media and lied to, (I think this could be really hard on their pysches, especially the older they are) then, stressing the positive and the world we want to create is a way of helping wake people up too!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I am, I am an alien, I tell people all the time and they never believe me,

I AM AN ALIEN

I have telepathic communication with aliens,

people don't believe that either.

They are here, they have always been here,and some of us are of their blood line.

GD

If your an alien then could you please explain why your on a conspiracy website telling people such? Surely if you was an alien you wouldn't be on here in the first place, its definately not a place where "aliens" would want to correspond is it ?

Maybe instead of trying to tell people, you might be better off talking to your doctor???

Again if you have "telepathic communication with aliens" then why do you need to speak to other "aliens" through a website?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

sigh,,,

Once the economic system begins to collapse,
their will be ascension when people cannot rely on the capitalistic system,
their will be pain, within pain will be evolution,
to substitute the absence of capitalism war will follow in order to save the system, yet something will occur that has not yet,
nuclear war..

Survivors will adapt and evolve..
Not sure if it will be evolved ascension we may devolve,
with this great theory many have..

To be quite sincere I am afraid the times we live in now will be or prior will be viewed as greatness for mankind.. No sure if this is something to be wished for.. Yet in the end I believe something big G, or green aliens will come to intervene..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Out of curiosity, what would someone have to do to prove that they have superpowers?

In this world, if you were to prove such a thing, a new witch hunt would ensue for anyone who could display said powers. Don't you watch X-men or Heroes???

But seriously, this world has been prone to punish anyone who has displayed any sort of different thought processes, let alone powers worthy of showing off.
I would expect that if there were people who actually had these superpowers, they would keep it under wraps as much as possible for the sake of themselves and their loved ones.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulOrb

Originally posted by Welsh_Mulder
Totally agree with you Death_Kron, I think this thread could be harmful to those who are in a mentally delicate position. Some members of society feel they want to be different to the rest even though we are all actually the same.

If this thread harmed someone, best take their TV away from them. Cause that will kill them, especially that Fox News with all those things scrolling on the screen, now that is a psychedellic experience.

Wouldn't bother aliens would it? As theyre from a different planet?

They feel like they don't belong here and "want to go home" surely our human television and media coverage wouldn't affect them as its not the same as "back home"?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danna
reply to post by selfisolated

I totally feel like u. my dad likes to talk about aliens xD(he always tells me he wants to meet an alien)
I always felt like this wasn't the right place but i always thought it wasn't the right city :S last summer i went through a bad depression i couldn't eat or i would get sick, i was always nervous etc... the only thing that made me calm was to look at the stars and that made me comfortable, when i see an alien in a picture i get this overwhelming emotion i cant explain. i've had this interest about aliens for ever. Some times i feel like the people i live with are just mere figures and that they don't seem to connect with me. And i always ask myself how can people do such things like lie for example how do they live whats like to be them. and i always know how a person is, i just look and know it ( today i saw a lady and i knew just by looking at her that she was lonely and conservative(my friend knew her and confirmed it). I know when someone important is going to die (just dont know who) this week i've been getting this feelings warning me someone his going to die.
and the vegetarian thing oh well i cant say much about it because no one at my house supports me with this though sometimes i think all food even veggies are disgusting.
oh and i can guess the time with few minutes by mistake like 2 minuts but i guess thats normal, 'cause one can feel time passing.

sorry for the bad english, im from a country that doesnt speak english.
i had to share this because no one ever believes in me!

I'm not an alien but I've thought the same, our lives are a useless repeating existence of doing the same **** OVER and OVER again with a sense of self-importance, it's ridiculous and disgusting to me when i see all the human beings at the store or driving around in their little cars living their lives, it's makes me want to regurgitate my food all over myself. I see all these little cars zooming past me while walking down the street and just laugh and think, oh they've got some things to do! When in reality they're probably just going to work or driving around aimlessly.

I mean when I see humans just living their lives randomly during the week in town, it makes me want to puke at how useless it all is. We work for this paper which isn't even made out of paper which we can spend on useless material gain which doesn't help us in the least. You're right in the sense that technology, material gain, jobs, etc are keeping us from evolving mentally and spiritually.

Hell, a good movie to watch on how useless and disgusting human beings lives are is WALL-E. Really, watch it and you'll agree.

We are trapped if that's what that other guy meant by symbolizing earth being a prison planet or whatever, he's right that we do the same **** over and over and that we can't escape and traverse our own solar system, let alone leave our planet.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

I do not mean to go "that’s me that’s me" but I fit all the above and have had many very strange things happen to me right from childhood. I cannot explain it but things like sudden death happen to people right in front of me as a child.

Fifteen people were crushed to death by a huge tree when I was nine years of age in Port Kaituma, Guyana 1978. Something very strong "inside" told me not to go over there, a short time later the "event" happened and sudden carnage right in front of me... Very weird, and I was very calm about the mess when all the adults were freaking out. It was a military base just on the border with Venezuela and my Uncle was the base commandant.

Many other weirdness over the years I wont go into but yes the above could be describing me and I don't think I like that for some reason.

Aching to go home yes, I have a weird feeling like that which has never left me but have no idea what or where.

A strong sense of purpose but for the past several years I have coasted like I am waiting for something "big" to happen and I don't have a clue as to what. No thirst for money or material things at all and never have.

My friend just graduated from Edinburgh University recently. She urged me to go get a degree, saying I would blast it. I almost flippantly retorted, "No point, times nearly up."

About five years ago my eyes changed colour from brown to having a noticeable blue/ green ring which prompted my wife and oldest daughter to beg me to go have a checkup they were concerned I might be having a medical problem. Perfect vision and hearing and so on so no medical problems there and I also heal from wounds very quickly. The last time I had the flu was aged twelve. I am forty two.

My appendix burst some years ago and I was not operated on for five days and I was fully compis mentis - I had no problems with the pain and did not need pain relief.

Yes I sound like a right weirdo but I feel time is short so I no longer care about keeping my yap shut. I come from a military background and my whole family are former millitary or police so I am no hippy and I do not take drugs or drink alcohol. I have an affinity with astronomy and I stargaze all the time when I can. I love astronomy with a passion and photos of Earth, the planets leave me feeling "strange" inside. I guess I am more weird than I thought lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOtheories

Out of curiosity, what would someone have to do to prove that they have superpowers?

In this world, if you were to prove such a thing, a new witch hunt would ensue for anyone who could display said powers. Don't you watch X-men or Heroes???

But seriously, this world has been prone to punish anyone who has displayed any sort of different thought processes, let alone powers worthy of showing off.
I would expect that if there were people who actually had these superpowers, they would keep it under wraps as much as possible for the sake of themselves and their loved ones.

They definately would keep it under wraps, certainly not speak about it on an internet board.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
reply to post by mystiq

sigh,,,

Once the economic system begins to collapse,
their will be ascension when people cannot rely on the capitalistic system,
their will be pain, within pain will be evolution,
to substitute the absence of capitalism war will follow in order to save the system, yet something will occur that has not yet,
nuclear war..

Survivors will adapt and evolve..
Not sure if it will be evolved ascension we may devolve,
with this great theory many have..

To be quite sincere I am afraid the times we live in now will be or prior will be viewed as greatness for mankind.. No sure if this is something to be wished for.. Yet in the end I believe something big G, or green aliens will come to intervene..

I don't buy into any kind of disaster scenario. I'm out there frequently at night, knowing the visitors can hear me, asking for help for this world and its people, and sending them appreciation and love too. If its going to be very bad, I expect a rescue. People are sheeple, but most aren't nasty wolves, and need to be woken out of hypnosis and lies. Most people are good at heart!

Also, if the economy does collapse, then, instead of lying around uselessly complaining or approaching it violently in some mad max survival style, grab each others hands, everyone!!!! and start erecting the tippees. Start to POOL YOUR RESOURCES, and turn no one away, not even the poor and handicapped. Walk away from the system and start your own moneyless society. If you get some scientist types and doctor types, your cruising! Into the future. Stand up for each other. Learn to travel light through life.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Haha!
I love it. I used to feel the same way, in fact there was a time I answered yes to all of those 6 questions. Now...hmm now. Well NOW is all that matters, now I know my feet have always been on the ground and that I felt detached from the Earth because I did'nt answer her call, I was just being stubborn. The principality, which is authority ruled over me and made me angry at those around me. I saw people as exactly what you said, aliens who have no right to be here, who are destroying humanity from the inside, and must be stopped.

Well a lot has changed since I was 16yo, and now realize you are all ME, and vice versa. If I had to identify myself with one of those groups, I'm definitely from Orion. I read part of the pyramid texts awhile back, it said something like "O king, you rise to the light, and traverse the sky with Orion(Osiris)" etc. and I noticed a tear roll down my cheek. But I know this is not the truth, my ego(Satan/beast/whatever) had a need to make myself more than a sheep. If one glorifies himself, he is already deceived and is the walking dead. There are only two paths in this universe, to give and serve others, or to take and serve only yourself.

If you lie to yourself, and spread the lie to others, then you ARE that lie. If you are true, be sure to stay true my friends. Peace and love to the AMEN for all eternity.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42

So what's going to happen in 2012 in your opinion, how do the sleepers awaken?

In my opinion, (not that you asked! *lol*) what I see in the racial unconscious is that in 2012, the contract we (the overarching sentience of the human race) have with the NWO bunch, the Jue-sah, will end. They have been here 'teaching' us and keeping us on our toes to push us towards enlightenment, vicious blood sucking leeches that they are.

If we hadn't been living under their brutality, we wouldn't have done anything to awaken ourselves spiritually and woulda just sat around on our hinnys until the wave of rising energy passed us by.

They need to have at least 80% of us enslaved by 2012 to meet the obligation of that contract, and as more and more people awaken, that probablity is getting more and more unlikely. At the end of the contract, they are going to be reaping the consequences of 300,000 years of abuse done to humanity in the process of trying to enslave us, if in fact they don't succeed.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Lets help people understand here; has anyone ever heard of cold reading?

Looking at the questions again:

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc.

Now lets read about cold reading; Link Cold Reading

Read your star sign in the paper, then maybe the next day or week read someone else's and see how strangely what it says could still be applied to you.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOtheories

This isn't X-men, mutants won't have the ability to manipulate reality, generate fire and be able to blow entire buildings up, won't be able to walk through walls or control someone's minds, can't touch someone and disrupt their biological system causing them to die, can't control metal, etc.

Mutants in the x-men universe are only hated because they're viewed to be dangerous, and along with normal homo sapiens being jealous of homo superior, since mutants are destined to replace humanity as a whole.

The powers which many people claim to have are very very minor when compared to the likes of X-men superpowers, some people claim to be able to move small objects with their mind, some claim to turn electronics off or on just by thinking about it, some have even said they can float a few inches above the ground.

I just want them to prove it, that's all. They won't be hated if they posted a vid on youtube, they'd be declared a hoaxer, whatever, but if it looked genuine to me I'd believe it in a heartbeat and completely change my view on the subject.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
What's really happening here is that we, as humans, are becoming more and more aware of our surrounding universe and are becoming increasingly aware that we are just a pitiful little speck of nothingness in comparison to the infinite state of the universe. We long to be more than just an average human on an insignificant little pebble in our section of our galaxy, but we are realizing that, as far as we know, we really are alone and trivial.

Since this generation currently becoming adults has been raised to feel that they are "special" or better than average, they begin to feel that they have special powers or perceptions and others feel the same way giving birth to a wide variety of new beliefs and "religions" about being "aliens" or superhuman or whatever they want to claim which is really their narcissistic way of claiming to be "better than you".

Most, but not all of us who are a little older and wiser realize that there may be some things that are not explainable by nature or science, but that human beings, as a whole, truly are insignificant. We don't need to make bizarre claims to make ourselves feel better than everyone else or take dozens of pictures of ourselves to post on our My Spaces or Twitters or whatever self aggrandizing site you are "just keeping in contact" on. We just make the most of the very little time we have on this rock and feel quite comfortable in our "averageness".

All of it really boils down to an egotistical longing to be more than what in reality you really are.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
It seems like there are plenty on both sides of the argument (agree and disagree) but after 19 pages it doesn't seem to be going nowhere. The OP has long ago stopped responding to questions and is only interested in people who agree to whom he has also repeatedly advertised sites to that offer services for a fee.

The rest is just redundant remarks, arguing semantics or exchanging personal attacks with few meaningful exchanges. Makes me want to go back to MSM. At least they act civilized.

link   
reply to post by mystiq

it would take such a act of nature, to motivate people to think... Survival= mentality.. Without something to rely on you have yourself, it would be as if a hundred babies cried out all at once.. It would be heard...

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Adrifter]

link   
Hmmm... one of those posts that compel me to speak out.

I believe that we are not the only ones in the galaxy, that the seed of the modern human did not originate on earth, believe in aliens, starpeople, visitors, et all.

Yet, I am struck with incredulity by the naiveity of people on this board sometimes. This is not a feel good for being a starperson. This is also not a post about desperately trying to belong to a group thats considered "cool".

This was an info article about the signs that one is likely to display and what must one do.

Now let me see.....My intuition is extremely strong and since childhood, I have been able to predict death before it came, for people around me, warning them.
Many times, my own life has been protected by voices, events almost (I hate saying this) miraculously.
People are attracted towards me for help and support which I seem to give them without even being aware of it.
I have healed people without knowing about reiki etc since early childhood.

I am at times astonished and put off by the grossness of the world aropund me, the constant hankering after all things material to the xclusion of everything else (thats maybe because I live in India and am constantly exposed to strong spiritual values). I also hate hypocrites of any sort.

I have a daughter whose just 3 1/2 and her special skills (psychic) and abilities are way beyond mine.

BUT, I also love eating non veg and enjoy smoking. My daughter is crazy about any form of nonveg.

So does that make us sleeping indigo children???? I think not.

I consider myself as a sensible adult living in a world going increasingly awry and I try to balance things out as much as possible by doing as much good as I can.

Earth is my home. I was born here, my soul chose to descend in this plane to go through lifes struggle to the next phase of evolution.

In the meantime, my best wishes with each one of you. Make changes in your lifestyle, eating habits and try and do good, as much as you can. Its OUR EARTH, OUR HOME and there is no point cribbing about things if we dont try to make OUR home a better place to live in.

But please be wary of deluding yourself, for the sake of belonging to a group, lest the cross be too painful to carry from that point on.

Peace and god bless.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dear everyone - friends and critics.

Thank you for making this thread #1 Hot Topic on ATS at the moment. Thank you for all your contributions - no matter if you agree or disagree.

Thanks to even those who made humorous counter-threads.

All of it is bringing more light and attention to the subject. That many Starpeople are here and this fact cannot be denied any longer. Call us crazy or delusional - but we know what we are. We are here and many more of us are awakening now.

The revolution has begun.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
Dear everyone - friends and critics.

Thank you for making this thread #1 Hot Topic on ATS at the moment. Thank you for all your contributions - no matter if you agree or disagree.

Thanks to even those who made humorous counter-threads.

All of it is bringing more light and attention to the subject. That many Starpeople are here and this fact cannot be denied any longer. Call us crazy or delusional - but we know what we are. We are here and many more of us are awakening now.

The revolution has begun.

Peace,
Mulder

You don't really strike me as a "starperson" when your location says "FBI basement office", not really an alien thing to list is it?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by tallcool1
What's really happening here is that we, as humans, are becoming more and more aware of our surrounding universe and are becoming increasingly aware that we are just a pitiful little speck of nothingness in comparison to the infinite state of the universe. We long to be more than just an average human on an insignificant little pebble in our section of our galaxy, but we are realizing that, as far as we know, we really are alone and trivial.

Since this generation currently becoming adults has been raised to feel that they are "special" or better than average, they begin to feel that they have special powers or perceptions and others feel the same way giving birth to a wide variety of new beliefs and "religions" about being "aliens" or superhuman or whatever they want to claim which is really their narcissistic way of claiming to be "better than you".

Most, but not all of us who are a little older and wiser realize that there may be some things that are not explainable by nature or science, but that human beings, as a whole, truly are insignificant. We don't need to make bizarre claims to make ourselves feel better than everyone else or take dozens of pictures of ourselves to post on our My Spaces or Twitters or whatever self aggrandizing site you are "just keeping in contact" on. We just make the most of the very little time we have on this rock and feel quite comfortable in our "averageness".

All of it really boils down to an egotistical longing to be more than what in reality you really are.

Best post in all of topic

Very good, thanks for that. Hopefully people like our Mulder fan here soon realize the sad truth.

As that saying goes, the truth hurts so be prepared

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join