It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I WANNA PLAY TOO!!

i have always had the label of lack of respect for authority. if you didnt earn it in my eye, it means nothing. as a child i remember never fitting in, even tho im decent looking and have a good personality (some here may disagree
)

i have had the night terrors of feeling like something is watching me. i used to sleep with the covers over my head as a means of closing out the world to let me sleep in peace, and not worry about whats there with me, when i actually fell asleep. usually i would lay there and think endless thoughts of going somewhere better, and never finding that better place.

certain atmospheres click with me very well. lots of nature has been my key. whether its the ocean, the forest, or mountain top retreats. when im away from these places its like my mind tunnel gets smaller and smaller until i focus on the petty and worthless. i usually become violent easy this way and usually focus on the negative. as soon as i find a place that i key into, its like all anxieties flee and i am open and weightless. i feel as though i could fly.

foods do this to me as well. sitting on the couch watching "normal" television eating junk food does the same to me as not being in nature. very irritable indeed. if its television that doesnt do anything to stimulate me mentally i get mad at it.

maybe my definition of mad and violent are too harsh as i hardly do anything violent, but i will vocalize my problems with what is happening.

every since a small child, my mother would tell me that i was different than most children for the sole reason that my grandmother pointed out, "Look at him all he does is watch others with eye contact. he just sits there studying the way we walk talk gesture" she had 6 children. typical irish, but i was different from all of them. i am assuming still different than most.

a lot of the things i did was to preserve nature and animals. when i would see something that was wrong, even if it was the norm around me, i would hate it. hunting and fishing excluded as being grown up in the south, and having an understanding that eating it is different than just killing for sport. although most the people i knew hunted for sport first, then eating was a second. i have since stopped hunting since i was 15 and will never do it again. i made that promise over 10 years ago and havent taken it back.

when i was 15 i had my "awakening". it was something i will never forget as i had a hunting accident where i shouldnt have survived. i was by myself in the woods and after loading the gun made the huge huge mistake of flipping the gun upside down to bring it up across my chest. a limb caught the trigger and i woke up on the ground. 8 inches of my femur was demolished and was losing blood out of a small hole on top of my right leg where my underwear strap is. if felt like someone had punched me, then all the muscles tried to cling to the shrapnel of bone and just ripped through it. it was on fire. i tried standing up and walking out. IMPOSSIBLE omg that was terrible. so i fired off some rounds to see if anyone would come or yell out, but they didnt. i tried yelling, but i was too far in the woods, so i looked up and ask for anyone to help me, and i promise i will never hunt or hurt anything ever again. i grabbed the back of my knee to keep it steady then went in a perfect straight line to where someone could finally hear me. when i reached that spot, and got a response, an hour and a half had passed. i lost nearly all my blood and my skin was gray. as soon as i heard the voice of my dad i propped up against a tree and felt as if the weight of the world had lifted. and i could see clearly around me like it was the first time i opened my eyes. it was december 13th 1998. i knew that i wouldnt have made it out with some kind of help from somewhere.

i guess we look out for our kind. im 25 and in the best shape of my life. ill never forget my promise and i dont think whoever was there that day will either.

too many things from that video have triggered chills up my spine. i believe before my accident i wasnt fully aware of what it was to be like this. there wasnt any real direction in my formation up till that changing point for me.

art had always been a part of my life. i had uploaded some work from middle and highschool a long time ago. its here. tikiman.deviantart.com... most of the work i did as a kid just wanting to recreate what i saw in comics. i chilled out from comics in highschool and moved into doing portraits. got a scholarship to scad and have been doing art ever since. now i build websites.

space has been an insatiable learning campaign for me since i can remember. when other kids were playing i was reading about quarks quasars and red giants. the possibility (at the time) of black holes and for some reason dinosaurs lol.

whatever it is we have. its not normal. i dont know how far i would go to say alien, but it is definitely not the same as what most others have been brought up with. it has added some extra difficulty to "fitting in" as i would normally question whats the point. im not even in my senior year book and i didnt attend prom.

sometimes i get lost into looking up at the stars, and have a hard time understanding why more people dont care as much, as it is very important to understand it.

politics to me is completely useless. why cant we just set up systems that help people acheive what they need and let everything happen naturally. i dont like being lumped into a corrupt system that treats everyone as a herd when each case is obviously different.

the biggest problems in the world today is ignorance and greed. every other problem would cease to be if those would disappear IMO.

lets all work together to get off this planet and explore the universe! theres so much out there. why wouldnt you want to

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Doctor Doreen Virtue !!!!!!!!!????????

Dear god alive, I saw this woman on a pole !!!

Virtue

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Could someone refresh me a little,
'cos I musta missed the bit about humans themselves..
that is to say, where do they come from?
never mind where they are going.
Are real humans the low life round here,
or is it that the decent ones I see
are not really human,but claimed by a etherial specie?
You just can't win with er, some humans.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hmm. I wouldnt go as far as to say im an alien but not only do I think im very different from everyone else, I know I am. Just by the way I think and look at things. So all of the above described me. Except feeling like I dont belong on this planet. I love this planet and I wouldnt wanna be anywhere else.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

So I've heard. Many times before. Blah blah, humans are cursed with constantly repeating their useless existences with no memory of past lives, if true we should be grateful we at least get to live a life, non-existence would be much worse, but yet again those who don't exist don't exactly care, now do they?

Its not a curse its just the way it is until we awaken to the reality we DONT have to keep reincarnating. It is said that this is the great trick many fall into at the time of having to choose. It is in the greater interest of those in the know to keep us coming back over and over again, we provide energy for their selfish agenda. It is time for many humans to move on and this is what I believe these starseeds have come down to show us.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Actually thats not altogether true. But here its a trap. From what I understand we chose to experience everthing, for this is how we advance to those higher levels where we can chose to do so or not to do so. We're here to experience everything, including the things that lead people to bad choices and actions. This is where all knowledge and wisdom come in, and the people we become when the new adventure starts, will be the Creator's truly equal and truly wise family, with new adventures ahead.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
well, my little "starseed" just wants to have fun and play. Isn't judgmental nor angry. Thinks nature is the coolest thing, loves picking apart pinecones, flowers, smashing bugs. And is wise beyond her years. Psychic, or telepathic and understands fairness.
She thinks authority is stupid. The rules are stupid. And believes she can be anything she wants.. even a cat.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOtheories
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

Out of curiosity, what would someone have to do to prove that they have superpowers?

For me if someone mouths off they have superpowers then they do not. those that do have superpowers would use them for the good of humanity and never talk about them, they would simply be, they would not even attempt to look superhuman. They have no interest in proving their powers all their interest would be in using them for good.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I fit the first 5 but not 6 unless Prophetic dreams and frequent UFO sightings and one meeting in 2006 count?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

1) You always had a feeling that you don't belong here on this planet.

2) You've always felt being very different from humans.

3) You have a strong longing to "go home", although you don't know where home is (but its' not on this planet).

4) You often tend to watch humans and think "Why are they making things so complicated? It's really not that complicated."

5) You have a strong sense of purpose - that you are on this planet for a reason.

6) You may posses supernatural abilities: telepathy, clairvoyance, clairsentience, super empathy, etc

1. Yes that is why i live out of a shoping cart and only collect money to buy food and use the internet cafe. I hope one day my starbrothers will get me.
2. Yes they are ALWAYS calling the cops on me and the female ones pepperspray me often.
3. Yes i often mind travel home but it only lasts for short periods, about 8 hours a night.
4. Yeah that is what i think when i see so many of them go to "work" every morning.
5. Not so much, i only live to spread the truth of my words. The words given to me b my starbrithers.
6.yes

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes but I would presume villains would exist as well... Not all people would use super powers for the good... Which would more then likely present itself immediately if such a thing existed.. Hell in this day and age, bro just thinking out of the box is a super power...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
So how does this phenomenon tie into the 2012 prediction and the schedule inter-galactic alignment. What will be the spark that ignites the flame, in terms of a world-wide elevation in consciousness. Star people or no Star people there are people around who have a clairvoyant view on things.

What will the role be for these special people if and when 2012 happens? Any speculation on the topic is welcome.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Yes
6. yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes...but i smoke so =p

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Diggity03]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

Actually thats not altogether true. But here its a trap. From what I understand we chose to experience everthing, for this is how we advance to those higher levels where we can chose to do so or not to do so. We're here to experience everything, including the things that lead people to bad choices and actions. This is where all knowledge and wisdom come in, and the people we become when the new adventure starts, will be the Creator's truly equal and truly wise family, with new adventures ahead.

Yes here is a trap but what about those that learnt all their lessons here long ago but are still being kept here by forces that wish them to remain to fuel their agenda?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I dont believe in all that Jake, I would like to hear it too. Every century that has come to pass has always had a end of the world year or day. I don't believe in the 2012 new age thing, but I am aware of it, and respect it...

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
So if you are here to help, why isn't it getting better around here? Some say there are only a few years, some hundreds... what cha gonna do?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

In order to grow we chose to incarnate. Out of this system and certainly in a higher, more dimensionally aware, or psi reality (psi plus, telepathy plus as ets live), world, we don't lose memories. We are all that we are, and we have families in worlds that we wish to be with, that we have spent much time with. Occasionally we do other things, but make it back to the people we are very close to. This is sort what its like when we get out of here. Plus, when I've seen that city and felt a strong feeling, I never know whether they're being completely honest. If we're in the past for example, whose to be certain we're not being shown 50,000 years in the future. And it will take 50,000 years of slow and painful steps to get there!

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter

Yes but I would presume villains would exist as well... Not all people would use super powers for the good... Which would more then likely present itself immediately if such a thing existed.. Hell in this day and age, bro just thinking out of the box is a super power...

Hey that sounds like the script for a TV show
You are correct, Im totally sure there are higher beings here that use higher psychic powers against us. Thing is we ALSO have these psychic tools we just have forgot because we KEEP reincarnating and forgetting! Humans have a very powerful light force within them, we need to remember how to activate it and use it to raise our soul frequency. We need to raise the frequency of love
It is this frequency that is required, of this I have no doubt.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
reply to post by Jakes51

I dont believe in all that Jake, I would like to hear it too. Every century that has come to pass has always had a end of the world year or day. I don't believe in the 2012 new age thing, but I am aware of it, and respect it...

Thanks for the reply buddy. However, mystics in both the Mayan and Chinese cultures have set that time frame for something big to happen. Just all these distant cultures pin pointing that time frame is mind boggling and makes you think maybe there is something too it.

I mean just look around us, wars, rumors of wars, natural disasters, political corruption is rampant, the NWO is on the march, world-wide economic failures and the list goes on. Something big is happening I just can't put my finger on it. I can feel it deep down in my soul. Hopefully there are still good people left ready to lead, Star people or not.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

mmm, I look at revelations.. Sigh, its sad that because of my belief I am not taken serious because its church group talk.. When I used to goto sunday school I was taught I was special and was going to see the end times.. It just does not correspond with 2012, or new age ideas but I can understand, yet damn we have been calling for doomsday for many dang years.. I just live trying to do good, and make good decisions for myself and the people I love, thats all we can do... try to do good in order to prevent the end, for the end will occur when the equation cannot be solved any longer by a disregard or imbalance of a sum.. When the bad out numbers the good that is when we should worry.. Indeed, we are looking at another time where bad idea's can look better then good ones..
Ironically it can be that darn simple.. More people doing bad then good.. All in all if more are doing bad.. Then good you have a imbalance.. Kinda like where we are.. Does anyone else understand what I am saying?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join