It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
It's really matter the others believe in it or not as whose are belonging to these groups knows who they really are, deep in their soul, even without reading about them. Everything what Mulder written down here is actually the truth, regardless many of you believe it or not. I'm also belong to here and I learned this without any books, any reading, without anything as it's in me. My soul knew what the word, crystal(line) really means quite before anyone ever would mention or tell to me. I just knew that I'm one. I know. Good for me.
But that's all. It's not a miracle. It's just life.

And just a note, because here is a small mistake in Mulder's description. Angels are not the same as Starchild, Indigos, Crystals, etc, etc... as they're above the others, guiding them and they're not manifesting in human shape... yet. Also, these people are not alien. Just their souls feels where from they came. We're all equal, just there are few, the mentioned people whose feel what others can't or don't want to (These abilites are in everyone. The question is, are you willing to use or not.). Oh, and smoking is not blocking these abilites as it's not affecting the mind of these people anymore.

Also, if I wouldn't experience this in my life, I wouldn't believe it too. So honestly, I can understand all the skeptics. But this time, as I can tell from personal experience, the skeptics are mistaken.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by ShadowIntelligence]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh! and I also smoke and drink.
2nd line!

Peace!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

What a thoughtful reply. It is a good thing you came by and set us all straight.
I feel so much better now.BTW what's up with all of the name calling? I thought that wasn't allowed here on ATS? I suppose the mods have better things to do than Their jobs!!!

The last thing anyone needs is input from negative people. I don't see the need to spout off like that? Do you feel better?

If they were doing their jobs this thread would either be moved to the hoax/fantasy section or deleted all together!

link   
reply to post by OKCBtard

I've never been delusional in my life. Very political, which was the hippie movement, against the world and its ugliness. It was a peace movement, and a movement for change, with people who threw away red necked values. By your comments, you don't what the hippy movement was or what it stood for, or the people involved. They were fantastic! And the backlash that happened in the world were people lost to a whole new corporate agenda in the 80s was unbelievable. We all need to be hippies, and very politically aware, animals ready to change the world.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by mystiq]

link   
That chick in the video is HOTT!!!!

But seriously, I agree, I think humans also have a large amount of either ET DNA or ET genetic manipulation.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior
reply to post by The Savage Khan

This is not necessarily a 'new' paradigm. It just describes the fact that we are incarnate soul beings. The human form is a very temporary condition. As units of consciuosness with free will (souls) we are timeless.

The proof is readily available when you ask for it. When you receive information, you will know if it rings true or not. This is especially true of those who are awakening now. These beings, many on this thread, have a strong feeling or reaction when they hear something that they know is true a the soul level. If you let the feeling come to you and fill you up, you allow yourself to know something that can only be known in this way. It is actually quite powerful. Getting the chills and strange vibrations are a part of what I am referring to.

I take much pride in the fact that I have an open mind and am able to explore all religions, philosophy's, and paradigms. This allows me to find the common truths in all things. Truth and light shine through regardless of the terminology or nomenclature one assigns. The goal is to explore and find yourself in the process. If you don't mix and match these things to build your own paradigm, you will limit the truths available to you.

"Ignorance is a tool that removes cause, placing one at effect."

Now, lets explore those 10X more questions shall we. This is why we are here is it not?

Indeed, this is a venue for alternative knowledge, afterall. I have often felt certain ideas ring true and resound on a deep level, yet when they relate to esoteric subjects that cannot be proven or disproven I find they are poor choices for creating the foundation for a belief system. Pragmatism I believe it is called.

I do agree the human form is a temporary form. I would call it a vessel. For what, I have yet to answer. For instance, 'soul' is a word used to describe many mysterious aspects of the human perspective, specifically the energy or spirit that inhabits our bodies and possibly harbors our consciousness.

But I find it difficult to approach paradigms that base their reasoning on assumed theories rather than something more concrete. its not that I need proof to consider it, I need proof to consider it to be TRUTH. The human mind is a tricky thing. I've decided in my life not to let my mind run away with itself and not let my thoughts create dogma, especially when I'm dehydrated or hungry.

What physical world experiences have given you the confidence to have faith in these theories enough to make them your beliefs?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq

I've never been delusional in my life. Very political, which was the hippie movement, against the world and its ugliness. It was a peace movement, and a movement for change, with people who threw away red necked values. By your comments, you don't what the hippy movement was or what it stood for, or the people involved. They were fantastic! And the backlash that happened in the world were people lost to a whole new corporate agenda was unbelievable. We all need to be hippies, and very politically aware, animals ready to change the world.

Oh No! Thats absolutely horrible! The only thing I agreed with was when you called the hippies animals. Also the red necked values are doing a wonderful job here in Oklahoma, particularly the major cities. Now I know I came off sounding a bit of an ass so let me apologize to everyone here, SORRY. As far as hippies are concerned, it is a good thing they died out in the 70s and 80s or else who knows what would be going on in this thread right now with all their "awareness".

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
I didnt think by posting on this message board I was taking something away from you, maybe I will just go back to Alternative News where things make sense to me.

Also I did not mean to be insulting, im sorry.

In strictly psychological terms, when you insult or demean someone (I bet you ride the short bus!) you are placing them at a value lower than your own. Your statement could be true, but it's the tone I'm referring to.

It's a power-play that essentially says to those being demeaned to either conform or suffer further.

In the end, it's fine with me if no one believes any of this. My feelings won't be hurt ultimately, nor my mind changed. I just appreciate it more when disbelief is expressed without vitriol.

And, in the end, maybe it's all wrong. Like everything else, if it's true, it will bear itself out in time. Personally I think there's a reason people continue to believe in much of this that has little to do with human beings being "delusional".

And thank you for the apology.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Sorry for those red-necked values, because they really need to be adjusted. And as I said, you really don't know who hippies were or are. They're some of the best people on this planet. And some of the most intelligent. And I will always be one.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

reply to post by mystiq

Yes, mystiq, but that position has changed, if you chose you can see the position we are in, the informed portion of mankind, the ones that ask the questions of the unknown, or the why's are the ones who have been discriminated against the most or ridiculed. It is because our system we live in and breath in and what measures success is not getting the answers for what for, but for how much and wow, you made all that money, or your measurement of life is all the material you aquired in your life. yet all in all we disposing the fabrics of life or not paying attention to it, in order to live in the illusion we live in. In a way its not wrong either, we provide purpose and provide a opportunity for anyone to be anything they wish to be, without providing the answers of why or what for it is we are. Our system can make anyone be special and do something thy think is special thru that career choice or that great idea or that money saving idea for the business.

It was men and women with the same mentality as the Op states about how he feels that created this world we live in.. We all have the skills and know how and intelligence to do anything we wish, if you want to prove aliens exist, or figure out the pyramids you can you just have to focus, and position yourself to do it. We can do anything we wish to do. Just have to balance things.

hippies were a bit unbalanced in the 60's and 70's that is why they did not change the World.

bottom line Life is all about money, we measured by and we go in history by how much we had. That is the industrial revaluation. That is the bottom line to life. Its not what you know, it what you have..

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal
reply to post by Spirit Warrior

Actually, Spirit Warrior, when I see true humans in the racial unconscious, I see those who are for the most part, of the black race. Those were the people the greys used to pull into sentience to store their little spirits in, until the leadership could figure out why the little dears were just laying down and dying. The greys adapted all the other races out of the original humans for the various alien species they served; the elven dna helped create the cacausian race, the greys with their dna made the asian body to be as close to their own in human form, the star people's dna are the basis of most arab and north american indian geotypes, and so on. )

Why don't you explain "used to pull into sentience".

Please.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

sional in my life. Very political, which was the hippie movement, against the world and its ugliness. It was a peace movement, and a movement for change, with people who threw away red necked values. By your comments, you don't what the hippy movement was or what it stood for, or the people involved. They were fantastic! And the backlash that happened in the world were people lost to a whole new corporate agenda was unbelievable. We all need to be hippies, and very politically aware, animals ready to change the world.

Oh No! Thats absolutely horrible! The only thing I agreed with was when you called the hippies animals.
I've never been delu Also the red necked values are doing a wonderful job here in Oklahoma, particularly the major cities. Now I know I came off sounding a bit of an ass so let me apologize to everyone here, SORRY. As far as hippies are concerned, it is a good thing they died out in the 70s and 80s or else who knows what would be going on in this thread right now with all their "awareness".
Where is the gratitude. You don't think that the Hippie movement didn't get us somewhere different that we were headed? That that experience and philosophy did much to change the course of history? You can't assume to know what or where we would be if they had not opened a new idea up for all to ponder. Or what it influenced or how it influenced change. Awareness? It is happening all the time, regardless.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Adrifter

Actually it hasn't. The thing this planet needs is akin to what the hippies believed. The Venus Project is pretty darn close to all of their ideals. A moneyless resource society. And nothing else is going to be acceptable to me. We will work to get away from the fascist slaves and advance, and we're going to win.
The slavery is over! That makes most ets, high tech hippies too! This isn't the past, its the future. The hippy movement was counter-culture. So is the star seed movement. What I'm surprised at is the number of people here who don't know what the 60s and 70s meant, and what this term means, and use it in a derogatory way. There is nothing derogatory about it. Its a wonderful term.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have a small beef with a few mentalities.

1st. If there are people who this obviously doesn't sit well with, Why would you waste your precious time entertaining it? With what little time you have in your busy lives, wouldn't your time be better spent in a thread that you could learn something from? You obviously have nothing to learn from this thread so....Move on!

2nd. I find it sad that there are people who are supposedly here to help lift humanity to the next level but they cling like a child to these rediculous labels
such as starseed, crystaline(isn't that a sweetener) starchild(isn't that one taken by Ace Frehley),starman (great movie), lightworker (one who works for U.E.) etc. If you are going to assist us in ascending to the next level then you might want to let go of the ego trip which has you clinging to these laughable labels.

I am not trying to put anyone down or hurt any feelings. I can identify with almost everything in the O.P. (except super powers). I only want to give you something to think about, that's all. Let go of the labels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the thread spooky, I am enjoying it.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Sorry for those red-necked values, because they really need to be adjusted. And as I said, you really don't know who hippies were or are. They're some of the best people on this planet. And some of the most intelligent. And I will always be one.

I thought you said you weren't delusional? Also intelligence itself is useless, it really depends what you are good at mentally. Would the intelligence of a typical American fare to well in Somalia? I think not.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Only hippies reffer to themselfs as idealistic and aware. No one outside the moon circle believes so.

That is a shame too.

To be idealistic is to be with ideas, to have thought. To be aware is to be awake and open, receptive. I don't see these as negative values, and I don't see myself as "special" for seeing it as such.

Seeing things differently just makes me different, not special. It isn't about "mere humans" vs "aliens" to me. We're all here and it just makes sense to me to be harmonious in that if at all possible.

That doesn't mean we all should agree. But we don't have to hate each other either just because we're different.

Call me a hippie, a liberal, a radical, a kook, a nutjob, a schizo, a fruitcake, a mumbo-jumbo-jive-talking-cloud-surfer and I'll just smile and be out of your way as much as possible while I'm on my own. Because I can value myself higher than any tag or label you place on me.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A little OT but just part of the discussion:
Seriously though... Beatniks > Hippies.

I am personally glad we don't live in the 1950's.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So how much evidence can we gather that any of you are actually aliens?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

So how much evidence can we gather that any of you are actually aliens?

I think its a frequency thing. Its an energy that does not quite resonate with the human vibration. It has to be because these alien souls are in human bodies so forget proof in the DNA/body its all in the soul which takes us back to these aliens being of a different frequency.

Yes there MAY be some physical differences, rhesus negative, low blood pressure, low body temperature, increased psychic awarness but this really isnt the main area.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join