It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Many of you are actually Aliens

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
moon circle?
Isn't that redundant? shouldn't it be moon orb?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

seriously...

I don't believe that..

I think allot of people are living before their time, or lost in translation, or misunderstood, and are grasping the what it is they cannot understand to explain what it is their life pertains too. But, without facts or evidence of aliens of any kind, I won't go into a religious faith based belief for what it is these people are trying to perceive themselves to be. Again I don't agree with being alien.. I think many are just very informed very intuitive humans that ask the why, and what for questions. People find all kinds of things important some like sports think that is very import others like soap opera's and others like trying to find aliens or the unknown.
Yet whatever... for faith based idea's I like the Bible..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daveyp1986

That comment is un called for and I hope a MOD removes it immediatly.

EDIT Thank you MODS

[edit on 2-6-2009 by Mr Green]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OKCBtard
So how much evidence can we gather that any of you are actually aliens?

I don't know that there is any way to "prove" it or if evidence can be gathered at the moment. Perhaps in the future as tools and understanding develop?

It's rather like the common argument I hear where people equate these beliefs to the previous belief that the earth is flat rather than round.

It took someone sailing nearly around the world to prove the earth is round. It took a leap in technology, as well as faith.

The fact that there is no "evidence" now doesn't make it impossible, just unprovable. And, I'm sorry, but that isn't the same as it being false.

[edit on 2/6/09 by TravelerintheDark]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
every generation brings something new to the table. Every generation has something to add to the pile of knowledge and experience. Maybe it is your turn, but that doesn't make you special... just current.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagrass
moon circle?

As in they worship the moon and sit in a circle, silly goose!

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   

moon circle?

As in they worship the moon and sit in a circle, silly goose!
Worship the moon by sitting in a circle? What does the moon get out of that? More orbyness? What's the moon gonna give them? Circlyness?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

So how much evidence can we gather that any of you are actually aliens?

I think its a frequency thing. Its an energy that does not quite resonate with the human vibration. It has to be because these alien souls are in human bodies so forget proof in the DNA/body its all in the soul which takes us back to these aliens being of a different frequency.

Yes there MAY be some physical differences, rhesus negative, low blood pressure, low body temperature, increased psychic awarness but this really isnt the main area.

You set up an argument that cannot really be challenged. If your proof of something (a. humans are aliens) is a something that also cannot be proven (the existence of souls) then you aren't speaking to people on realistic terms they can measure or look at for themselves. Just sayin'

(c. Frequency?) Abstract terms don't yield much when trying to explain something in it's simplest terms. My word of advice is: When you open your mouth or begin to type be clear and concise so we all don't have to decrypt your 'proof'.

[edit on 2-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've heard of this Star People phenomenon, however, I have my reservations about it's reality. To me, I think it is delusional at the very least. One would see the evidence in science to validate alien mitochondria present in some of our genetic make-up but such a discovery has yet to be determined. Quite possibly the discovery has been made, however, it's in the best interest of the Cabal running the show to sequester such a discovery.

As a skeptic, I hold my reservations on the subject at present. However, in my own life; I meet your aforementioned criteria of what it is to be a StarChild. However, I have always been seen as a loner and an observer. That is very much part of our human characteristics. I've have always been interested in extraterrestrial intelligence since I was a child and many nights I would a flash a light at the night sky to see if someone was watching and would see my signal. Often times, after my interaction with the cosmos, I would go into my house disappointed that no one flashed the light back.

Anyway, very interesting thread but I think I'm human as well as all of you. We are just different than our peers, plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter

seriously...

I don't believe that..

What is there not to believe

Ive seen an alien it was alive
Im alive
I know I have a soul
Therfore aliens must have souls also
I know souls reincarnate
What is to stop said alien soul re incarnating into a human body?

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here's a thing - and I promise it's true and not mocking.

When I was around 11 years old I remember watching an episode of GI Joe or something similar with a sailor guy being one of the main(ish) characters. In this episode he wakes up and all of his memories appear to be wrong. He sees his dead parents, a girlfriend who left him years ago and lots of other things in his old home town.

Well of course it was all a nasty ruse by the Russians or whomever and it was so he could give out a secret code or something that only he knew. A film was made aroud the same time with John Travolta called Teen Agents or something.

For a good little while afterwards my young mind thought this could be some hint of the true nature of my being, that everyone else was some sort of agent or operative. It was exciting and adventurous and certainly gave more value to my existence...but that was it - Life happens, it's tough and your delusions melt away as easily as the Summer.

Isn't it possible that some people with alien souls are just experiencing something similar to what I was in my early youth? Maybe it's just something harmless enough in itself but nothing more?

Again, any more thoughts on where the soul goes afterwards, God, the rules etc are welcome. I want to know what type of dogma, if any, exists with alien souls rather than human souls.

Thanks for the previous replies guys.

-m0r

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
reply to post by Annee

I think it is because most native earthbound souls are at a different level of awareness than some others, and they are approaching a turning point in their evolution of the spirit, but they need some help if they want to achieve it before the planet is destroyed and its too late. Its just a thought, but thats a gut instinct. Some souls as you may notice are nowhere near ready and are holding the masses back. A few helping hands here and there to nudge the souls that are teetering on awareness in the right direction may be what is needed to help make that happen.

Once again.. its just a thought. No more.. no less.

I'm completely in agreement.

Just wish the discussion could take this direction. Not posts that say its all BS - you're an idiot.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   

seriously...

I don't believe that..

Im alive
I know I have a soul
I know souls reincarnate
what difference does it make where we came from. If you are in a human body, here, you are human. simple.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

That is the beauty of my life..

I do not have to believe that...

I like what Big G taught me better then that..

Makes more sense to me..

I in know way want to change your belief believe what you wish Mr. Green.. You do not dislike me because I do not agree do you? That would remind me of the middle east.. Tsk tsk..

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

what difference does it make where we came from. If you are in a human body, here, you are human. simple.

Are these not extraordinary times though? Do these times not require these starseeds to incarnate their alien soul frequency into a human body?

I see your point but I do think some who are here are not from here.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
To me, I think it is delusional at the very least. One would see the evidence in science to validate alien mitochondria present in some of our genetic make-up but such a discovery has yet to be determined.

This is presuming though that the genetic makeup of "aliens" is different than humans. But if what is being said is true it implies "cross-breeding". Something not achievable across species lines. At least not to our current awareness or knowledge.

Just because they come from somewhere else doesn't mean they can't be just like us in nearly every way. And that is just to illuminate the possibility.

Personally I think our similarities to primates are telling. But more telling are our differences. Because I believe in evolution and I find human evolution to be not only puzzling but an evolutionary anomaly.

A species evolved to tear itself apart saved only by a radical sex drive, devious nature and ingenuity.

But I do agree with you, we are all peers regardless.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
It is common to detach from reality due to suffering and misunderstanding. It is not an indicator that you are from another planet, tho you may wish that you were.

If you find yourself detaching or wishing you were outta here, put some positives in your life. Surround yourself with positive people, have some fun, save the whales, etc. Instead of escapism, try tourism.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

seriously...

I don't believe that..

Im alive
I know I have a soul
I know souls reincarnate

I have always believed you. And I can say the same thing. In addition, I've been told I'm going home, and shown the city. And when I was a pre-school aged child, after watching the Vietnam War on the television, I was outside thinking about the state of this planet and how primitive it was, using different terms than that. For the first time I experienced my HS, for I knew this was me, but an older, adult me, telling me something, and I've never forgotten that moment. That I didn't have to be here, but had chosen to. This was because as a pre-schooler I was horrified at the world I was in.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Thanks for directing me to your thread. Starpeople? Plausible I think, but its more of our consciousness I think. I always thought those with ADHD can be spirits that been reincarnated threw many ages and know better and think different because were so excited to be here in present day.
I haven't seen the videos yet but i'll be back.. Interesting theory though.

posted on Jun, 2 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Are these not extraordinary times though? Do these times not require these starseeds to incarnate their alien soul frequency into a human body?

I see your point but I do think some who are here are not from here.

we all are not from here. We all come here. We are all aliens. Different TYPES may be coming here, but don't for one second think I am going to say they are more special. Not from me.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join