It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
see that signature of yours, it applies to that ridiculous post

that was the funniest post this whole thread, i cracked up. genuinely, hats off.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
and lol here is what you get when you mix hispanic or native americans to the 80th % caucasian...

and when you mix africans to the 50% with Caucasians

or for the ladies

add to that by 2040 we will still be 50% Lilly, lilly, lilly white and we know how these NOT BLACK people are just as attracted to Blondes as anyone else...

The future of American demographics is nothing even remotely Black bro...

your just scared of these people

[edit on 3-6-2009 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
so, really, this plan to eliminate minorities by the WHITE power brokers involves turning all of us into Obama lookalikes, yeah, I can see it more clearly now

WHITE POWER OBAMA

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder
we really could link thousands of cases, but start with the DUke University lacrosse team, and the focus on alleged WHITE Perps and a black victim with the race focussed on by the media and the usual race baiters

fair enough, not much i can say to argue that, score one you. i'm not familiar with it but it seems like that was as you describe it.

in saying that, it was wrong that hate crime was tagged to those guys, as if it would have made the rape worse, so i don't see how it would be any less wrong for the media to scream race in this case.

two wrongs don't make a right, if anything the duke university thing reinforces my opinion, although it makes me really unsure if we actually disagree.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

These are Racist guys in charge of America..

They have no intention of seeing America culturally altered in a dramatic way... Integration came at a time, in the 60's when...

demographically they were faced with 2 choices, absorption of latinos and Blacks now while we still could or inevitable culture clash

Obama isn't African, he is... a glimpse at the future of 20% of America
The numbers are controlled from above.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
fair enough, not much i can say to argue that, score one you. i'm not familiar with it but it seems like that was as you describe it.

in saying that, it was wrong that hate crime was tagged to those guys, as if it would have made the rape worse, so i don't see how it would be any less wrong for the media to scream race in this case.

two wrongs don't make a right, if anything the duke university thing reinforces my opinion, although it makes me really unsure if we actually disagree.

You are confusing me now

My main point on this incident was that race/hate crimes tend to be focussed on by the media when it is white perps- I find the whole "hate" crime agenda just another method of control and division by people who indulge in identity politics

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   

not even...

btw

the hispanic mix... megan fox

the african mix... Obama, but still only 20% of the population

The reality is in 2040, while the % of us with african or latino genetic markers will be higher

the population as a whole will be MORE Caucasian than it is now

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
These are Racist guys in charge of America..

specifically which guys are racist- the only ones I can see in charge who are racist are those who support things such as racial quotas, hate crime laws and indulge in identity politics and the politics of grievance

They have no intention of seeing America culturally altered in a dramatic way... Integration came at a time, in the 60's when...

well that didn't work out too well did it, America has DRAMATICALLY changed culturally since the 60s

demographically they were faced with 2 choices, absorption of latinos and Blacks now while we still could or inevitable culture clash

so why employ the politics of group identity and victhimhood ?

Obama isn't African, he is... a glimpse at the future of 20% of America
The numbers are controlled from above.

Obama is *allegedly* an American citizen who grew up in Indonesian and has a black dad and a white mum- if he is the ultimate pin up boy for sectretive white power merchants, I think they lost their focus somewhat

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   

not even...

btw

the hispanic mix... megan fox

the african mix... Obama, but still only 20% of the population

The reality is in 2040, while the % of us with african or latino genetic markers will be higher

the population as a whole will be MORE Caucasian than it is now

it simply will not- currently most people are MAJORITY caucasian (even if you break it down to admixture)- in 40 years the majority of people will not be "majority" Caucasian

I mean it doesnt get any simpler

[edit on 3-6-2009 by blueorder]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   

You are 100% correct.... the Media does completely focus on White on Black crime

and 0 on Black on white crime

somewhere from above they want caucasians males, to appear weaker, not cool, less athletic etc, etc...

Every Black man that marries a white woman is one less AFRICAN

In the end, TPTP have been BREEDING us all along, they always do ... Debutantes, royal families.... this is common practice down from Europe and it never went away

They don't mind one bit... if the 20% weakest and least effective caucasian males fail to reproduce and the 20% highest percentage African males rot in jail and fail to reproduce too

Strengthens the blood as they see it...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   

You are 100% correct.... the Media does completely focus on White on Black crime

ok

and 0 on Black on white crime

ok

somewhere from above they want caucasians males, to appear weaker, not cool, less athletic etc, etc...

certainly many liberals, feminists, non whites do

Every Black man that marries a white woman is one less AFRICAN

QED- it is one less white

In the end, TPTP have been BREEDING us all along, they always do ... Debutantes, royal families.... this is common practice down from Europe and it never went away

does not make any sense- the Royal families in Europe practiced close family breeding which ended up in disaster (refer to Spain for example)- a similar practice exists today in non white mountain areas of Pakistan (as IM sure it does in other non white parts of the world)

They don't mind one bit... if the 20% weakest and least effective caucasian males fail to reproduce and the 20% highest percentage African males rot in jail and fail to reproduce too

Strengthens the blood as they see it...

that does not make sense- if they felt white blood was stronger they would encourage white families and promote firm immigration policies- clearly the power brokers do not do this

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i thnk you guys are both wrong if you think it's about race, the powers that be don't care a jot about the colour of your skin, they only care about your ability to produce wealth for them.

and it's not about advertising wishing to make white men seem weaker, it's about the fact that white men care less about image, as an advertising demographic, than other ethnic groups. the buttons which will make them buy are different but because women/ethnic minorities feel oppressed, making them feel that a product will make them better than white males is a buy button.

on balance, you gain more than you lose by making some product advertising disparaging toward white men. this is why some of it makes white men look weak.

[edit on 3/6/09 by pieman]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

How you CHOOSE to read these statistics ... it shows your take on Race, essentially highly biased to Caucasian

You obviously like many do consider anyone DARKER... to be non white

But when you really examine it

The percentage of Americans PREDOMINATELY of 50% plus Caucasian Genetic marker

will increase...

Mexicans now are 58% Caucasian... European, Catholic to the 90th %

90% of Blacks are NOT African but to one degree or another Mulatto

These numbers FAVOR greatly higher % Caucasian DNA in the future...

What you have to realize is White American racists are NOT Nazis for the most part

They aren't after a lilly white uber race...

they just don't like AFRICANS... Pure Africans...

if you want to call a person who has darker skin than you... Black

well, then you would be correct

but the reality would be... Obama isn't Black... Halle Berry certainly isn't and our native mixed friend Megan Fox...

well...

I don't care what the hell she is and neither do you if you do your Gay lol

they don't care about a bit of sunscreen in the skin...

it's not about that to them, it's about culture and other aspects

so call a Mexican non-white

the reality is they even now are 58% Caucasian and that % will rise not fall over time

it's being really Aryan bro... to insist that 58% Cacasian is NOT WHITE lol...

incredibly racist really... Nazi racist bro...

Even the Nazis fled to Brazil and Argentina

and let me tell you Argentinian women are frigging gorgeous I could not turn them away and claim they were a ...different race and diss them...

Seriously... your views is WHY so many brothas consider Many whites Racist... really...really extreme bro

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

You are correct

100%

EXACTLY

They care only that we are of genetic markers of peoples and cultures that WORK and PRODUCE and Make America Strong

They, perhaps from a racist perspective perhaps the stats simply are true... prefer to eliminate the Pure African

Consider them lazy, unintelligent and etc, etc... See Africa as an example of what a Pure African populace leads to

by dumbing down the genetics in favor of Caucasian genes

they expect a more efficient work force, with less conflict

You have it spot on...

Skin color is meaningless to them, they want you to WORK

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

pffft, if you're going to try to play stereotyping like that one then you'll need to explain why they don't want us all to pick up the japanesse marker that makes them all so hard working and pliant.

wouldn't the fact that african americans were bred like cattle during the slave years suggest that, using your logic, they'ld have inherited harder working genetic markers. at the time, white slaves were worth way less than black slaves, because they wouldn't work so hard, what's that all about?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   
lets make it simple...

they don't care what your skin color is so long as your not a big buck N word... they are racist

white americans, most of us are Racist

Obama didn't get in because he was Black

He got in because most Americans consider him White

If you feel like he is Black, this is the way you see Race... By skin color

To me Obamas a White guy, the way he speaks, the way he lives, his level of education...

From an elitist and racist perspective, he's whiter than I am, by a racist judgment call... i'm despite skin color, more African than he is...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
wouldn't the fact that african americans were bread like cattle during the slave years suggest that, using your logic, they'ld have inherited harder working genetic markers. at the time, white slaves were worth way less than black slaves, because they wouldn't work so hard, what's that all about?

Huh? White slaves WHERE? In the U.S. whites were only kept as indentured servants, so of course they were worth less (limited servitude and unlike black slaves you couldn't breed them to use/sell their offspring).

The only TRUE white slavery in the last 400 years were Middle Easterners taking European slaves, and you can be they were worth PLENTY (except perhaps compared to castrated African slaves, they were super expensive but that was because so many died during the process, so that drove up the price).

[edit on 3-6-2009 by Sonya610]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Racism is pretty screwed up bro

PLEASE, i seek only truth

Yes we bred them to be work horses... absolutely true

NOW, in a communication society... this is not a useful skill

so we breed them as best we can and via the media influence, to be communication workers...

we have no need for guys to plow fields...

Why not Asian? more racism, we have a "Black and Hispanic" problem already as they see it, opening those doors to wide would wash us... they have to deal with the existing minority situation already here first... They want the European Gene pool to remain the dominate ethnicity and structure of America

but lets be clear... the portrayal of Asians in general is biased... no one has risen to stop the spread of asian culture and values in America...

The PLAN for Asians to slowly intigarte in over time is already in the works...

Why do you suppose we paint Indians in the media and asians in such a positive light?

and BIGGER

Why have we basically given over South American influence to China?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   

To me Obamas a White guy, the way he speaks, the way he lives, his level of education...

that's because most americans are dumb enough to mistake "race" for "class". when you say white, you mean not poor. i get it.

Originally posted by Sonya610
Huh? White slaves WHERE?

the carribian, mostly. during the 1600's. check it out, type "cromwell irish slave" into google.

EDIT: actually, here's a link to an rasta website that gives a good over view.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Yeah, just please understand, while I, like most of us have some elements of bias, we all do... I see the world my own way... what I am doing here is explaining the genetic percentages and how these Old white guys see the world, not necessarily myself...

I will not claim I am unaffected by stigmas and branding even perhaps on an unconscious level... we all are probably...

The simple truth here is, most white people are a bit frightened by Africans, sometimes attracted to them but simultaneously made nervous on some level by them...

It's just NOT about being a "White Nation" to these people, but rather... getting rid of pure Africans...

In many of my posts I actually condemn this practice because it is to me just part of a trend of elimination of diversity...

Me, while to be honest I would never want to live in a pure African environment... I simply don't support this practice, so do not mistake these as MY views...

I don't have to want to be like someone or particularly LIVE with some group... but I can support their innate right to not be absorbed and de cultured in this manner

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join