It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teens Rampage in Philadelphia

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Black women understand what I am talking about, they live it every day... many appalled by Black Mens willingness to abandon their race for white women, a Million I net articles on the subject....

TRENDS ARE ALL MARKETED THESE DAYS

This one...Obama etc... Don't kid yourselves, it's intentional and the reasons are racist and about breeding the population in a specific direction..

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

you say that these aren't your views, which is fine, but i just want to be clear on what your views actually are. i seem to have crossed wires rather than swords with blueorder already, and once per thread is enough.

is it a thing where you believe black people have a right to their cultural identity if they wish or is it a thing where you believe that the only way to ensure the cultural identities of the races is to segregate them.

sometimes it sounds as if you're saying the former, sometimes the latter, which is it?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The ONE thing I have seen ATS prove over and over again...

We are indeed Cattle, pawns at the hands of TPTB, whomever they may be... ALL OF US

The world is a game of sid miers civilization to these guys all over the world, don't ever underestimate how deep the control actually goes

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Honestly... I have mixed emotions on the subject.

How far will this be taken? Is the question I have to ask...

Even being a Jew... I can Understand when the Nazis said they wee going to "relocate" the Jews because the cultures clashed...

then they chose to...ELIMINATE them...

I can never support that sort of thing

I kind of like the picture of integration and where it may go in America, we would be as a society... in America... more cohesive, stronger better... I believe genetics likes to improve when you mix them, it's Nature...

But will we cross the line?

I think so....

Take the war on drugs, I see a part of this as a desire to imprison a certain portion of people, I am against this...

Now... how about GLOBALLY...

Like reaping the fields of Iraq with depleted Uranium?

My concerns don't come from the FACT that these guys... impose themselves on race and culture...

But rather that they get too carried away

Like Obamas Mandatory work camps for teens...

I know what that is about... mixing the races out in Kibbuts style work tents so they urrrrrmmmm interact...

FORCING it by law...

I see the projects as a perfect example...

Projects were built AFTER they did studies of Rats that determined at which population density the Males started to KILL each other

the numbers of people pushed by low rent into these exact stats... was apalling, it was for certain Intentional (maybe not, but it's hard to believe stupidity runs that deep)

Where do you cross the line? Is it not inevitable?

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman
that's because most americans are dumb enough to mistake "race" for "class". when you say white, you mean not poor. i get it.

The Irish were political prisoners captured and transported to get rid of them. They were very inexpensive because the government did most of the work and shipping them was the major cost.

Compare that to the African slave trade which had a lot of middle men involved in capturing and transporting African slaves (where small groups of OTHER Africans would capture them in the interior, then sell them at various points to other traders who would eventually get them to a large slave market on the coast for sale and shipping. Lots and lots of middle men.).

African Negroes cost generally about 20 to 50 pounds Sterling, compared to 900 pounds of cotton (about 5 pounds Sterling) for an Irish. Although African Negroes were better suited to work in the semi-tropical climates of the Caribbean, they had to be purchased, while the Irish were free for the catching, so to speak.

Irish prisoners were commonly sentenced to a term of service, so theoretically they would eventually be free. In practice, many of the slavers sold the Irish on the same terms as prisoners for servitude of 7 to 10 years.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
and Segregation...

Maybe not for America...

But how far do we take this... have we not influenced much of the world now away from cultural identity?

would it be genetically healthy? Culturally Good for the world if there was no kore Japanese, no more Chinese no More Africans

You do NEED some places to segregate for reasons of diversity...

to me it's a pendulum

either direction you swing to far... inbred and void of cultures one way, omni cultural and a world of strife the other

I guess in the end... when I see the pendulum swing too far... in any direction I become worried, not into extremism...

Again, I have real concerns about how far we will take this.... things have a way of going to far

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
wow pie... that was a good question, really was...

My straight answer is NO, i'm not against integration nor am I pro segregation...

But I DO think we have or are as we speak crossing a line where it's forced and i rebel from what is forced on me

It feels like an ISM is afoot... like reverse Nazi ism to me... another kind of Uber culture being at this point Imposed, I feel a need to defend those, any of those white or black who won't go quietly into any ism...

Allowing integration is good, mandating it by law is bad...

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Sonya and Pieman...

In my line of thinking both of you are way off the mark. Way off.

What is going on in this country is that a default setting has been craftily and skillfully inserted into the social paradigm to make others neutral so that the body politic can play through unquestioned and unaccountable while getting votes from a easily controlled and managed group to keep and maintain power..political power.

These particular states in which you folks are describing have a large population or block of electorial votes. Any political party which can deliver the black or other minority vote can swing elections over to thier party by skillfull manipualtion of minorities. What the working/risk taking majority want under this template of operation means nothing. This happens because the minority can constantly default through. They will always be allowed to vote race while the political pull and power of the others is broken up amongst several candidates.
All of this while declaring it is not racism.

There are three so called minority groups which dwell in these high electorial vote states...women, blacks, and now the newest group to be carefully cultivated via the "victim dicutm" the gay community. All of these groups are the most dominant voters who need to be carefully groomed and cultivated at election time. Especially in the bigger cities where most of these folk dwell. This means that socially and conduct wise ...any and all types of tolerance must be allowed in order not to alienate these voters.
The police must be restricted and the world turned upside down to keep these voters on the string and predictable, malliable, controllable, and gauranteed to vote a certain way.
Note one other template among these described group of voters..they are easily and emotionally cultivated..or groomed ..by thier emotions.
This is one reason your news media has become so tabloid like..in order to keep these voters on the emotional puppet string. Watch carefully for this in the news media...especially at or near election times. State, local, and federal elections.

The media is in on this deception..and promote it. The media is nothing more than a shill for their respective political parties. Also the education system which is paid for by the body politic.

This means that this one group is socially and politically allowed and cultivated to vote along race lines by acceptable default ...and the other group is not allowed to vote along racial lines ...or they are GUILTY of race or racism while everyone else is brainwashed into thinking none of this is going on.
Race is allowed and promoted to be cultivated by some and disavowed and disallowed to be promoted by others. It is a social default for political whoredom...the buying selling and trading of the souls of the public for votes.

Once you get away from all this racially promoted nonsense ...on a social level and look at the political whoredom happening ..for votes it begins to make sense.

As someone else even said...they are even wont to promote two famous radial whoremasters ...to stir the flames and show up every time a so called racial problem shows up. This backfired on them horribly at the Duke University Lacross Team incident years ago. Backfired for these two racial whoremasters as well as the Whorish News media doing the shilling for them. Since that time the bulk of the news media has taken a beating from much of the American public as to thier credibility and rightly so. We have not forgotten what all these groups did in destroying the lives of these people in North Carolina for thier whoremasters. They were all willing to barter, sell and or trade the souls of these people for political leverage.
Shame on them.

This template is alive and well. Do not get all involved in the racism aspect per se...look at the vote aspect ...it is much more important and telling.

They are using race to turn the country around backwards..to make the working people neutral and to have them default thier beliefs, politics, and lives/wealth to those who believe themselves entitled...and deserving ...and I include in this the body politic.

It is obvious to those of us who watch events take place...that someone out here will turn light into darkness for votes and power.

Some of you need to think and look past the flesh and into the religious aspect of what kind of religion politics needs to promote ..to have people default to others their lives and wealth by guilt politics. For this requires skillfull manipulation...and a devout religious template to pull this off.
And politics is quite full of the devout and zealous.

All of what you see is for votes and power. It will be tolerated and cultivated for votes and power...even if it means making light into darkness...order into chaos. And you see that very thing happening around you right now. It will wax worse..much worse unless the public begings to catch on to the template I am describing.

It is based on emotional politics and keeping the public unawares and always striking out on a tangent ..never the bullseye of the target.
Guilt politics is emotional politics.

It is about votes and cultivating/grooming the next generation of voters..into ignorance and passing ignorance off as excellence..even as the moral high ground.
You are going to be seeing alot more of this type of chaos and social engineering in the future. In the future the next group to be emotionally cultivated for votes and government handouts/entitlements from the public purse..is Mexicans or Mexican Americans.
What you are going to be seeing for votes and power is these four groups fighting amongst each other for governmet handouts with the losers getting cast to the wayside because there are not enough handouts to go around in exchange for votes and power. All of them practicing the "Victim Dictum." and blaming each other and the working American Public for their entitlements or lack there of.
The body politic does not care one whit who wins as long as they can maintain power..both republicans and democrats both. They will both sell the working American down the drain for political power.
Beware!!

All you have to know is who is getting the entitlements by this type of whorish politics..and who is being required to take the RISKS to support it while the world around us is being turned upside down.

Entitlements on the public purse..for votes.

RISK to pay for it by the working public.

Remember this as events transpire. It is nothing but a variation of what happened in Ancient Rome and in like manner for power and votes.

I agree with some of what Sonya and Mopusvindictus state but I dont believe they think it through far enough. They have difficulty looking or seeing beyond the flesh and into the political power structure for the social default settings taking place. Into the religion of chaos taking place.

Ordo Ob Chao

Order from chaos...cause the chaos such that one can establish the new order.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 3-6-2009 by orangetom1999]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You know ... German culture was GREAT, Amazing breed of Human pup, great looking, smart, cool Music and clothing.... awesome...

Not for EVERYONE though lol....

What is happening in America, Can be Great too... AMAZING, how noble...

But it feels like... damn some of these kids Scare me like little Nazis... RAAAAACIST, lol, blind moronic insistence on HAVING to all join hands etc, etc...

It's frightening, it's become... BLIND

and from there, nothing good can happen

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
The Irish were political prisoners captured and transported to get rid of them. They were very inexpensive because the government did most of the work and shipping them was the major cost.

look, you can try to explain away the irish slave trade what way you like, start a thread and i'll debate it with you. sufficed to say, english people selling irish people as slaves and calling them political prisoners doesn't make it so. if it was really a thing where irish slaves were the equal of the black ones in the hot tropical sun, then why would anyone buy an african at 10x the price.

irish slave: £5, black slave: £50, proving your opponents point for them, priceless. thanks.

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Allowing integration is good, mandating it by law is bad...

fair enough, i can see that.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redhead57
First of all, if Italians or Irish people were to have their own social networking site not one person would cry racism! Why is it when blacks do anything like organizing people cry racism????

Italians and Irish aren't a race. They are an ethnicity.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Like...

Isn't the term that goes with it all

"Be color Blind"

How can any kind of BLIND be a good philosophy?

It brings to mind... the pregnancy pact back East among the white teenage girls...

what wasn't told, was... it was to become pregnant by Black Guys...

some could say to that so what?

But one of the guys a 16 year old girl tried to get knocked up by...

was a homeless dude...

ROFL

I mean is that friggen insane or what... some would call me racist for saying that is SICK!!!!!

But this IS where this is going... to BLINDNESS

again it's kind of frightening when people get carried away, that's all

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

i don't think we're poles apart in our thinking, great post.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
How can any kind of BLIND be a good philosophy?

when the form of blindness allows you to ignore irrelevance. the colour of a persons skin means nothing. a person in america who is black to the 98% is no closer to the mind of a somalli pirate than i am, even though, racially, they're near an exact match.

the colour of a persons skin means nothing, be colour blind.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
As the descendent of a "white 'n-word'" Irish -

I've said often, that the reason that black slavery and all those native schools went so smoothly in their set up, is that they'd be practicing it on the Irish for long enough to have worked out the best practices already.

[edit on 2009/6/3 by Aeons]

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This "social issue" information has come to me at an interesting time.

In the days before I was born, obviously "white on black" crimes prevailed.
(slavery; segregation; social injustice).

During my actual life time, in my community, "black on black" crimes have most prevailed.
(gang wars; drive-by shootings, burglaries, murders).

But only two weeks ago, at my office, we had a discussion, to finally recognize that we have a problem with racism.

And this is thought to be "Black on White" racism.

Back in the seventies, two (predominantly) black groups organized. They were the "Black Panthers", who were mostly a peaceful group, legitimately trying to effect positive change. They organized "sit-ins", and tried to accomplish social change through legal and postive ways.

Then there were the "Weathermen", who were not so peaceful. They were suspected of blowing up a building or two. But they made their position known, acted to try to change it, but then took illegal and violent action to make their point. Not cool. (Thus, one of Dylan's lyrics "you don't needa weatherman to know which way the wind blows). But I don't think they ever just went about committing random violence, and perpetrating acts of violent against innocents just because they were there.

The acts of these teens sound literally as acts of terrorists, based on hatred, rather then an organized potitical statement or act, which hopes to orchestrate change, or designed to be instrumental in callling attention to social injustice.

A lot of you guys might not remember this, but once upon a time people in wheelchairs had to make a lot a noise to have assessible ramps put in public buildings. So sometimes making a lot of noise is good, and is instrumental in improving our nation. But this......no. No good will come of this.

There are always, always groups of misguided youths, who have been neglected physically, morally, educationally, and emotionally, who rise up to try to make change, or express their frustration with perceived injustice. But they don't know how, and they have no one to guide them. This is the responsibility of their parents.

These kids are committing acts of Terrorism.

If anything I've said here offends anyone; then know this: It offends me too. It literally sickens every fiber of my being.

Acts of terroism are felony level crimes. These kids are in for a heap of trouble.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

Acts of terroism are felony level crimes. These kids are in for a heap of trouble.

you don't think you might come off a touch hysterical there, do you?

terrorism?
as in blowing up a pub?
a school?
a church?
an office building?
a skyscraper?
two skyscrapers?

this is not terrorism. this is rowdy teenagers screwing around.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

No, I am not hysterical, nor do any of my comments imply hysteria.
Actually, I'm quite calm, but I might not be if this were happening in my city.

To trash stores, pull people out of the cars, and "drag them on the pavement by their hair" is screwing around? To have a large group of people "behind, beside, and in front of my car, banging on it?, is just a childish prank?

What would otherwise be the purpose of these behaviors? ........
to provoke fear? .... to terrorize.

You have a somewhat narrow definition of terrorizing. You don't have to blow up buildings to terrorize. You just have to engage in activities which cause terror. According to their victims....they were successful. If I had any gang of any persons, man, woman, or child, surrounding my car, yelling, screaming, and banging on it in a hostile way, I would think the purpose of that would be clear. IMO.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have another comment...and it is that I don't wish to "champion" the cause that these kids were motivated by terrorism, or hatred. I hope not.

I hope there was some motive for these acts other than the ones I've
thought about here. Misguided and wrong, yes. But what was the thinking behind it? What was the motivation?

That is something we can never know unless we actually talked to them.
Maybe there will more follow-up on this. Speculating on their motivations is rather futile at this point.

posted on Jun, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

well, i have a quite narrow view of it, to be honest. if it's a federal crime, so should you. to say people should be federally prosecuted for the feelings they instill in others is nuts.

causing terror is not terrorism. this is why i said you sound hysterical. i didn't say you were, i suggested you might come off that way.

"he made them feel terrified, lock him up and throw away the key"
sounds hysterical.

[edit on 3/6/09 by pieman]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join