It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US lab debuts super laser

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I once talk to some one who wanted to tell me more he had some crazy theories, but said that some people cared. He talked about the speed of light, gravity and time travel also i asked about teleportation. He said some theories should be mathematical reversed.Great find thanks.
what?

Well i guess i could elaborate a little the person did not say all theories needed to be reversed the person just disagreeded with much of Albert Einstein and had a different theory for the speed of light and gravity. They invited to a facility to see some stuff or inquired if i was intrested i never took them up on the offer they wanted me to go to school and learn latin i guess they saw something this was years before i woke up i just had this feeling of curiosity for along time before i woke up but even now now i have no teacher freinds or family to guild or help me to learn more.

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Really interesting post. It could be easily understood that the Kings of the Earth have long lived behind a mask of deception. It could be the accepted physics, religion or law. I like how math is being brought into the picture. Very clever.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by inregardstoo

Right, so they must of had this... 30 years ago? 40?

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticPerhaps
Right, so they must of had this... 30 years ago? 40?

As a matter of fact...

In 1974, Livermore finished the one-beam, 10-joule Janus laser and used it to conduct the first fusion experiments at the Laboratory. It was used to demonstrate for the first time the thermonuclear reaction in laser-imploded deuterium–tritium fuel capsules. Starting in 1974, the two-beam Janus laser was used to gain a better understanding of laser–plasma physics and thermonuclear physics. It was also used to improve the LASNEX computer code, a hydrodynamics code developed in the 1970s for laser fusion predictions, which is still in use today.
The one-beam Cyclops was also completed in 1974. Its beamline was a prototype of the yet-to-be built Shiva laser.

The 20-beam Shiva became the world’s most powerful laser in 1977, delivering 10.2 kilojoules of energy in less than a billionth of a second in its first full-power firing. In June 1979, Shiva compressed fusion fuel to a density of 50 to 100 times greater than its liquid density.

Gotta love this place though... I forget how many times I posted the Shiva Nova project, Henry Deacon even mentioned it at Project Camelot...

Creating a Miniature Star on Earth

Laser tubes

Fusion chamber

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Official site
National Ignition Facility (NIF) - SECURE SITE
lasers.llnl.gov...
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory • 7000 East Avenue • Livermore, CA 94550, Operated by Lawrence Livermore National Security, LLC for the Department of Energy's National Nuclear Security Administration

Inertial Confinement Fusion: How to Make a Star - SECURE SITE
lasers.llnl.gov...

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   
One important note....

When the United States ceased nuclear testing, laser facilities became even more important for defense research, and the portion of Nova shots dedicated to the weapons program increased considerably. Researchers using Nova continued obtaining high-energy-density data necessary to validate the computer codes used to model nuclear weapons physics.

SOURCE: Science &Technology Review
September 2002 Empowering Light - Historic Accomplishments in Laser Research
Ten times more powerful than Shiva, Nova became the world’s most powerful laser. .....
www.llnl.gov...

OH almost forgot...

SHIVA = Vedic God

NOVA = Exploding Star

[edit on 21-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Super Laser at the National Ignition Facility - KQED QUEST

World's Most Powerful Laser Unveiled

At least this one tells the truth WEAPONS first maybe power later

The world's most powerful laser was dedicated at the Livermore National Laboratory in California. It's designed to shore up the nation's aging nuclear weapons. (May 29)

The National Ignition Facility: Making Star Power on Earth
58 minutes

[edit on 21-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Not exactly 'Breaking News' though

Schwarzenegger touts energy innovations at LLNL’s National Ignition Facility

News Release
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 10, 2008
NR-08-11-01

publicaffairs.llnl.gov...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The NIF link was great, I saved it to my favorites. I do have my own ideas on how to sustain a reaction with convection intead of using a chamber. The path of the light seems to be a decent clue, you know the ancient geometric ones? I do like reading about the experiment though, it keeps giving me even more ideas I didnt think about before.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hmmm i wonder if NK is watching this and keeping an update??? this is exactly why i wouldnt worry about anything launching

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join