It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Subliminal Advertising Works

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I unfortunately read the responses prior to watching the first video (I read it on my cell phone which doesn't have access to video) so I actually first thought of a radish when I watched it.

But comment on the "how to" portion of the video is that the '2 pyramid' is that there are many vegetables that can be construed as being that shape (a radish, oddly enough, can work in this context) and that the numbers are representive of a topic that not many people are focused on enough for it to be an immediate association...even subconsciously.

If anything, I would say that, as a vegetable, the carrot is more representative in pop culture and as such is more associated with the term vegetable (the color orange makes it stand apart and as well who hasn't watched Bugs Bunny or noted that carrots help with eye sight)...so while I think that the video is a good demonstration of how subliminals can work (and how D. Brown worked his intensive process in the second video), I think that the carrot illustration has more factors involved in its' simplistic presentation...

My two cents...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Just a quick insight into the many projects i dwell into.

Last year i was asked to handle a trade show booth for a strock trader sortware company. So as my price tag is, well lets say, above the normal expectations from similar people who dive into this field.

In short, after going over his two previous years of attending such trade shows and promoting his software, i did what most or perhaps just a handful have come across these past few days as my post indicates.

I did use subliminal messages as his back drop and pop displays. The result was extremely exceptional considering he has already booked me for 2009. His profit's did exceed his expectations and follow up sales are currently going well.

At this point, i should mention that i was hesitating in posting the last yt video as it contained images wich perhaps might offended viewers. But my sole purpose was not the images but the concept of how it all fits into place within our every day life style.

One would be dumb founded as to what the world is being subjected to without them knowing the time of day. At this point in time i would like to keep adding further videos and as always keeping within the T&C guidelines. However if anyone is offended by the images or by what is being said, i would greatly appreciate the feedback either via u2u or within this post. I would rather it be posted within here as to keep everything open and honest.

Sincerely

Tristar

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Actually, subliminal advertising is not illegal in the US.

On January 24th, 1974, the FCC announced that subliminal advertising was contrary to the public good and threatened that any television stations that broadcast them risked losing their license.

This announcement only applied to television stations using the public airwaves, was not a law and was never enforced.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Covert Conversational Hypnosis (Subliminal)

These are prime examples of what i have posted but thought i should take this to the next level. I am not affiliated with any person(s) or ideology. What i have suggested is that you observe everything, do not take anything for face value.

Example 1

Example 2

At about this time your brain wave patters have way more activity than what they were before you clicked on to this particular thread, so i guess this next video should be well deserved since you have decided to follow the two pages.

edit :

*** Although i do hate altering my posts for grammar or spelling mistakes but i thought i should point out and make it absolutely clear that this thread revolves around subliminal messages and i do not or will not endorse any links or associated sties within my post. This post has been created to interact with like minded species who have a similar interest. ***

[edit on 30-5-2009 by tristar]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Perhaps this might be more at home to the members of ATS(abovetopsecret) and obviously to all non members. I guess we have all seen this more than once.

>>

What i would like you to do is mute the volume and view the link then un-mute the volume and re view the link. This will allow you to view a simple method of subliminal messaging combined with sound to alter your thought pattern. You should notice a greater understanding of how your brain operates with sound stimulations.

>>

Google Video Link

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Updated 6/26/2009

Watch the oven, if you don't see it send me u2u.

--

Don't concentrate on the tree look at the forest, but which is the tree and which is the forest here ?

--

To my aussie freinds down under.

--

Our not so innocent Myth Busters are on the band wagon.

--

Conclusion

[edit on 26-6-2009 by tristar]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

Excellent thread, Starred and Flagged!

I'll see if I can find anything to help.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Pleased to see your enjoying this thread. So as a gesture of common courtesy i present you with this mind opening message.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join