It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Infiltrated?...By the Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by nastalgik

I like the term Jihadists. I shall use that from now on. We shall take there holy war and beat them into submission with it.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

I am glad that your eyes are open enough to see the nefarious activities which may be occuring around you. It is true that we may be terrorists ourselves or insane or any list of things.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

A star for you. You are completly aware of the obvious acts being perpertrated around you. If you want love on ATS just feed these secret groups what they want, a threadful of American and Jew hatred, throw in a little disgust for Bush and war and wallah you are everyones best friend.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

By your very screen name I am worried that maybe they have already gotten to you and made you fear and distrust all that is around you. I beg you to open your eyes and see the good people that are everywhere.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

My friend I fear by your post that they may have already gotten to you. I hope that this thread can open your eyes so you can protect your mind from attack.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
for posterity

xs539.xs.to...

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

You sir, are a Pusher, and I know who you are.

Long Distance (Cerulean Blue)

I know your location, I know your affiliation, and I know your agenda now.

FBI: Somali-Americans Recruited for Terrorist Group

Do me a huge favor, okay?

Tell Lee Harvey Oswald, EYE said hello.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Thanks for your kind words. Sometimes those around us fear the very truth they are faced with and so they attack the messenger, but I thank you that you are a strong adult and above such antics.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

I am not saying that everyone who discusses certain topics is a disinfo agent. I am saying that some of the people that do are and they are ensnaring the weak minded in the process. It is a vicious trap my good friend. You see, I believe some of us are being manipulated and controlled by a cabal that has infiltrated ATS to make us into fools in order to further their own agenda. What is that agenda, you may ask? We can only take educated guesses.

[edit on 5/30/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

What is the agenda behind your post? Why do you accuse me of evil acts when you lack proof? Are you trying to turn the tables and minimize my theory for your own gain?

Do you not believe that we may be being mislead by the enemy to the very gallows they have constructed to hang us on.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
Which is more proof than anyone has produced of 911 being a government psyop job or that Annunuki are anything more than a figment of one mans exaggeration of ancient Sumerian texts

If you wanna discuss 9/11 you have the 9/11 forum, and of course even a portion of the mods here will attest to the fact that there are government agents in there. I fail to see your point of even mentioning that. Does that mean anyone who doesnt believe the official story is an enemy of the USA and has no right to express those opinions here? - This is a conspiracy website you know.

And what do Annunaki and extraterrestrials have anything to do with this thread? What do they have to do with Taliban, Extreme Muslims, and Communists? - Are you saying the people who believe in aliens here are Taliban or Communist or the sort? - You deliberately avoid making any sense.

Its pretty obvious to me what you're doing here.

Regards,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by justsomeboreddude

Nice try, I'm not buying today, stop back tomorrow.

I'll have a magic bullet ready.

Do you experience often?

Anyone who has issues with justsomeboreddude, feel free to U2U me, or add me as an ATS friend.

[edit on 30-5-2009 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Kram09

I am not saying that everyone who discusses certain topics is a disinfo agent. I am saying that some of the people that do are and they are ensnaring the weak minded in the process. It is a vicious trap my good friend. You see, I believe some of us are being manipulated and controlled by a cabal that has infiltrated ATS to make us into fools in order to further their own agenda. What is that agenda, you may ask? We can only take educated guesses.

So how do you determine who is and who isn't a disinfo agent, if it is only some and not all?

What makes you suggest that some of us are being manipulated and controlled? You think there is an agenda but you don't know what that agenda is and you don't know who it is put forward by, except certain persons or a "cabal." It seems to be rather vague, if i may say so.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

My point was not to discuss 911 or Annunuki. They were simply given as examples to support my point. Is that discouraged on ATS?

Also you seem to overlook that I have said that people can discuss whatever they want on hear within the realm of the T&C. I am not against free expression. What I have said is that it appears that there is some sort of subgroup throwing around false or imaginary information in order to weaken the free world. I dont blame the poor people who get ensnared in the trap, just those that would attempt to turn ones mind to mush.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   

justsomeboreddude

I have been accused of being an agent of this or that during my time on ATS. I wondered why people would accuse me of that, when I have never thought that of others.

Maybe because your showing disinformationalist traits...and you do seem to suppress the truth.

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth: The Rules of Disinformation (Includes The 8 Traits of A Disinformationalist)

Just the top 10 Disinformationalist techniques posted... read the rest at www.whale.to...

www.whale.to...

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

Aha! So now I am an disinfo agent, because I proposed a theory that there may be a group of people on here with an agenda to eradicate the very notion of common sense. Do you deny that there may be people on here with a hidden agenda controlling some people on this very site?

It looks like you are guilty of number 7 of the very list you posted as proof that I am a disinfo agent.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Easy way to look at it in my opinion.

Assuming I was a dis-info agent here is what I would do.

1. Support and defend every single conspiracy theory that I know is hog wash.

2. Anything getting close to the truth I would lend informational links that cause a stir in the members causing personal arguments in the hopes of getting the one closest to the truth just plain banned from the board due to derogatory type comments.

3. Use falsified research in order to make it look as if the theory holds no water. Chances are I would be able to have that research published and back dated to a legit website.

4. Find the origin of the theory and slander the original persons reputation with small facts but having those facts greatly exaggerated. For example a pic taken and they guy just happened to walk by the KKK so I would use that to my advantage claiming he was a self proclaimed member and in an effort to push his cause decided to use such and such theory to draw more light on himself to gain better control of such and such.

I wouldn't go around making direct accusations without facts in order to better manipulate the masses and push my agenda in a more friendly manner. Anyone making direct accusations is either an extremist of something, greatly offended or just plain needs psychological or anger management help. Not to mention each time there is a chance of them being banned from the board if they get too personal.

If anyone was infiltrating it they would be a best friend type not a troll type poster.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Darthorious

A star for you my friend. You are very wise. The very list you posted describes many of the posters who are in the type of threads that I listed in my DIRTY DOZEN. Just think how many of those ideas are supported by fringe type websites and unsubstantiated you tube videos and books written by people with their own nefarious agenda. A good example of my point would be the people who act so loving and all knowing on the meditate to contact an alien threads. They act like a kind person but then lead you down a path to have you lock yourself in a dark room trying to communicate with some imagiinary beings. If that is not a form of torture I dont know what is.

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Aha! So now I am an disinfo agent, because I proposed a theory that there may be a group of people on here with an agenda to eradicate the very notion of common sense

Define: "common sense".

Do you deny that there may be people on here with a hidden agenda controlling some people on this very site?

Oh no, I dont deny that at all. But clearly anyone can see who is really the one here with a hidden agenda trying to control peoples' thoughts. And I think that everyone here accusing you of this has every right to call you out - apologies, its too self evident.

Regards,

posted on May, 30 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

Are you going to tell me that you dont know the meaning of common sense? I fear for your safety as they may have gotten to you. Not understanding the meaning of common sense is a sure sign. Please protect your self for all of our sake.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join