It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Blast Rocks Iranian City of Zahedan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Bomb Blast Rocks Iranian City of Zahedan

www.presstv.ir

A bomb planted in a mosque in a southeastern Iranian city near the border with Pakistan and Afghanistan has reportedly caused civilian casualties.

At least twenty people have been killed in the bombing in the city of Zahedan while more than fifty five others have been injured, the Fars news agency reported minutes ago.

The crowd had gathered at the mosque to commemorate the death anniversary of the daughter of the prophet of Islam.

Aid groups and medics have rushed to the scene.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Bombings inside of Iran is waited - also for what against Iranian army has launched several military operations laytely. Will this fuse same kind of campaign of violence and bombings like in Pakistan? ... Destabilizing the region is interest for many key players of "The Great Game."

Important info to know - keep focus on Iran.

maps.google.fi...:fi
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=fi&ei=EOoeSsOTEMuEsAafiLXICg&s a=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Pic from City:
www.panoramio.com...

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Who did this anyway was it terroist or could it have been Israel. but maybe for blantet reason what if Iran did blame Israel just to have a reason to go to war with them.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
We should expect for these types of attacks to continue. In my personal opinion, I believe the attacks to be carried out by TPTB, to create the hype and media attention necessary for war.

Just like the various health alerts (swine, avian flu) and food recalls (pistachios, peanut butter), the severity of the "issues" will be blown out of porportion, to allow for a wider-spread "resolution".

IE- the flus make way for a more uniform health care system. Required vaccines, etc. The food recalls are paving the way for CODEX and the attacks in the middle east are preparing us for a war, over there.

Of course, I'm probably just paranoid... but there's nothing wrong with that (again, in my humble opinion). It just seems to me like they are bobbing their left fist for us all to watch, while winding up for a big right hook.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Come on, this was clearly an Iranian false flag event.

Iran did this to make their people believe that Israel was the cause of the blast in order to mollify them when Iran does a first strike against Israel.

Funny, most here will immediately call any event, including 911, here in the U.S. as a false flag event yet never seem to believe that other countries have false flag events.

In case it was not obvious, I was only making a point and really don't believe that this was a false flag event in Iran nor do I believe 911 was a false flag event.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
With the way that Iran treats its people is no surprise.

There must be many underground groups that would love to get even with other groups that are connected with the government.

www.inthesetimes.com...
countrystudies.us...
news.bbc.co.uk...
www.csmonitor.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Iran official accuses USA over mosque bomb

news.bbc.co.uk...

Wouldn't surprise me at all..

Who has the most to gain from this bombing, Ahmadinejad, Mousavi or Karroubi?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by rhinoceros]

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by rhinoceros
Iran official accuses USA over mosque bomb

news.bbc.co.uk...

Wouldn't surprise me at all..

Who has the most to gain from this bombing, Ahmadinejad, Mousavi or Karroubi?

[edit on 29-5-2009 by rhinoceros]

CIA spnsores terror in iran ,its proven by Mike Ruppert Iran contra scandal , which proved that CIA sponsors separtist elements iin iran

top topics

join