It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Jac84

Sounds like 'something' you did not get video huh? Oh well you can say it was all worth it and I am just left perplexed, still a completely cloudless sky here except for the cross out my front door now up in the sky...

Have a great evening and keep looking to the skies because one thing for certain, we did call them in as I see it. They are on to us, and on to the forum. I think they do like us and would be members if they could...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

I loved the video and your boys are just adorable! Hey did you notice that perfectly round cloud in your video? You kind of skip past it but I wish we could have checked it out it was odd to say the least.

Thanks for the video and the effort you put into the event. The moon seems to keep catching my attention both in your video and here at my house.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

That round cloud apears at about 1:03-1:05 in your video. Check it out it is very different.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
i didn't see anything, and i think i know why...

i live in EST and most of the sightings i see during spring/summer are from 5pm-10pm...

7pm seems to be a very good time for me, so maybe we should do this again, but schedule it for a few hours later than this one...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Didn't see anything here in Michigan.

clear skys, a few chem/contrails but thats it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
So I was game and took a 1 minute drive up the hill from my house.

Looks to me like shots of Nibiru, next to the sun with a light bounce off the nebula cloud, see how it looks like sun hitting a cloud, and the rays going around it, just like we see of an item in re-entry from space.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulOrb

Thank You, it would be good to hear from someone that can actually explain it to us. I thought it was very interesting how in the video I took they are moving along until out of sight. Looks like the magnetosphere is really a huge orb trying to break free of the odd shaped sun.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It's not a total loss, The one thing we have proven is Aliens cannot read human minds ,well from a distance anyway! And that's sort of a comforting thought really.

So now we know they are not angels or demons or anything spiritual. So at least we can rule that out of the equation too.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Interesting how so few have come on to talk about their experiences. I figured that many more would have been here to openly discuss this interesting experiment. I feel like the host did not even show, or did I miss something?

What if they are all ABDUCTED???

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
whats wierd is i went out today at around 6 oclock and here that ties close to teh time you guys wanted to and i jsut started to randomly look in the sky i felt like i should then i just read this thing tonight 6 hours later... haha anyways just odd and i didn't see nothing ,horible rainy weather here.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I experiencend something pretty interesting and cool today i thought i should share since today was the ats experiment. What im about to type is just what i observed in the Las vegas skies today from 3-5. I was on the side of my house facing west. I hoped out the window to take a little smoke before i began with todays activities The sky was very cloudy which is rare for vegas. This is what i saw as i stared at the clouds.
The clouds were south moving north in a curve.As I began looking at the clouds i started to see what resembled a crab, so i laughed as i thought of crab poeple from southpark.It had claws on both sides that seemed to connect to the cloud in front of it. As I began to look at the cloud further i noticed something odd in middle. At first it appeared to be hollow because of a sunbeam but as i looked deeper i noticed the clouds at the bottom were still connected and made a cone shape. the middle was invisible but you could see clouds revolving around it. for a second it looked like an optical illusion.I began to remember wwhat bob lazar said about ufo's gravity propulsion which would render the ships invisble by bending the gravity around them.(Here's his site i suggest anyone interested in this field should check it out nice idea and concpets on there).

Of course me being sensible i figured it was w/e your mind makes it and it was just good pot, so i narrowed my vision to see what else i could make out and it was during this time i felt something in my mind say come with us. It made me focus on a certain area to lower right of the cone shape in the cloud. It was a face with slanted eyes and it had a slanted smile to it. I started to laugh thinking this is some alice and wonderland type ordeal and noticed another small cloud moving towards the mouth . At first it resembled a candy bar so i was laughing thinking it had the munchies, then the cloud started forming a hand. I trailed the hand and it was gesturing at the cone shape. At this moment i stopped and started thinking about the ats experiment i had read about and how it would suck if i saw something since my camera isn't. I began to repeat in my head and out loud the ats experiment saying.It was at this time that it dawned on me that maybe this was a sighting of not a ufo or alien , but a celestial symbol or sign that intertwined with the crafts we are seeking. I began to broaden my view of the cloud to see what else i could make out of it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I experiencend something pretty interesting and cool today i thought i should share since today was the ats experiment. What im about to type is just what i observed in the Las vegas skies today from 3-5. I was on the side of my house facing west. I hoped out the window to take a little smoke before i began with todays activities The sky was very cloudy which is rare for vegas. This is what i saw as i stared at the clouds.
The clouds were south moving north in a curve.As I began looking at the clouds i started to see what resembled a crab, so i laughed as i thought of crab poeple from southpark.It had claws on both sides that seemed to connect to the cloud in front of it. As I began to look at the cloud further i noticed something odd in middle. At first it appeared to be hollow because of a sunbeam but as i looked deeper i noticed the clouds at the bottom were still connected and made a cone shape. the middle was invisible but you could see clouds revolving around it. for a second it looked like an optical illusion.I began to remember wwhat bob lazar said about ufo's gravity propulsion which would render the ships invisble by bending the gravity around them.(Here's his site i suggest anyone interested in this field should check it out nice idea and concpets on there).

Of course me being sensible i figured it was w/e your mind makes it and it was just good pot, so i narrowed my vision to see what else i could make out and it was during this time i felt something in my mind say come with us. It made me focus on a certain area to lower right of the cone shape in the cloud. It was a face with slanted eyes and it had a slanted smile to it. I started to laugh thinking this is some alice and wonderland type ordeal and noticed another small cloud moving towards the mouth . At first it resembled a candy bar so i was laughing thinking it had the munchies, then the cloud started forming a hand. I trailed the hand and it was gesturing at the cone shape. At this moment i stopped and started thinking about the ats experiment i had read about and how it would suck if i saw something since my camera isn't. I began to repeat in my head and out loud the ats experiment saying.It was at this time that it dawned on me that maybe this was a sighting of not a ufo or alien , but a celestial symbol or sign that intertwined with the crafts we are seeking. I began to broaden my view of the cloud to see what else i could make out of it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Once i broadend my vision to the left i noticed that the cloud was not a crab but a scorpion and the clouds surrounding all took the shape. Only certain ones had the shape of a cone in there center,but a few had triangle shapes. some tails were curved but the tails were all connected through other clouds' pincers. It looked as if the clouds were moving in unison to the right so i began to look to the right and there sat hands in the clouds grabbing at the scorpions. the clouds that were blocking the sun were now shaping into a door behind the clouds It was from this point the hands extended out to the others. They extended in all directions and it was from this image that the sound came back into my head saying come to me. It came into my head with such force that i closed my eyes for second just to kinda snap out of this daze i was getting in. while my eyes were closed i saw what looked like a group of shadowy firgures draped in black robes with hoods on. A sense of spiritual awareness came over me as pictured these figures. A sense of light came into my body and the figures told me to to observe the clouds now. The clouds to the left seemed the same besides a few more hands reaching out towards the scorpions so i began focusing towards the right of sun the hands from this side seemed to be stretching and reaching out northwest as upposed to southwest like the hands from the left side of the sun did.At the ends of the clouds there seem to be what looked like the saggitarious centaur beckoning me to follow.I noticed two air force jets stealthing through the area and observing.
Now in vegas you see alot of us air force vehicles but you hear them all, they let there presence be known, but these were silent like a whisper. They flew around the area for a second then dashed off as if in a panic. As i was focusing on the jets a cloud caught my attention. Once my eyes fixated on cloud i became speechless for a second. In a cloud just heading passed the north mountains there seem to be a face sillohetting against it. I know as much about mythology as the hercules disney movie and god of war showed me. but that face in the sky appeared to like a Zues like being. Had a distinct face and its hand semed to be out reaching to the other hands.In a broad view it seemed as if the scorpions were heading to salvation. As the last of scorpion clouds begain to go glide over the horizon the were tailed by more centaur. There pose in the cloud semed be as if beckoning me over.
I was immediatley snapped out of my daze as i heard what sounded to be like radio talk.It startled me an i fell under the impression that maybe the cops were around so i eased back into my room and checked around the hosue and all was well so i returned to my posiiton and the clouds had just went past the northern mountains. Kinda bummed out i startedd looking towards the south and there was what seemed to be saucers in the clouds. They looked in perfect symetry like a design of a craft bob lazar did on his site about ufo propolsion i found this picture on the net that kind of resembles what i saw.( inlinethumb32.webshots.com... )
After seeing all that i was more convinced that i had just witness what people call a spiritual awakening, wasn't the first time this happened to me, but i felt much more connected through the spirit than ever before. I returned into my room to search up on some symbols dealing with crabs,scorpions, and what not and came upon this picture about the zodiac that kinda depicted what i felt and saw on a more spiritual level.
www.zastavki.com...
thnx for taking your time to read this.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
it was a nice blue sky where i was and didnt see anything othere than alot of buzzards so i had to act alive so they didnt eat me

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I saw nothing sadly, oh well. At least it was a nice clear night and i got to watch some stars and the odd satellite

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

After my latest post on page 9, I have been advised to keep on looking and focusing for a few minutes, so I did. As Antar said, there was something really strange about the moon but it might not showed very well during all days vids/pics. However, it was night at my side and when I looked back to try again, the moon wasn't kind of giving a smile effect anymore as i have noticed it was turning from bright white to reddish. I took my small telescope again and looked again to the moon as it shape remained the same, it seemed like a red layer was in front it (between moon and earth a red layer) this was weird as it lasted for 2 minutes only and went back to white again. it seemed like someone colored it for 2minutes and then undid the work. So when Antar said that there was something weird about the moon, i believe we were looking to it at the same moment while it was day there, it was midnight in UAE and I'm 100% sure that something unbelievable has happened. (I was thinking all night what if it was a craft that positioned itself for 2 minutes in fron of the moon, or maybe because I was listening to 2 minutes to midnight by the Irons or maybe because it's midnight and the vampires have awakened) If anyone have noticed that also, then for sure something has happened, and we have to keep trying as practice makes perfect.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This was a funny night/morning for me.

I didn't expect to be awake for 7am, but for the rare occasion when Im totally hammered on a long night out, so this worked well.

Anyway, we're sitting in this room chilling out and talking. Then all of a sudden my friend, who is known for making spontaneous decisions, jumps up and walks to the window. At the same time this experiment popped up and went to check the time on my phone and watta you know, its 7 on the dot. Then he writes on the mist on the window in big letters backwards # OFF

I didn't even bother to look out the window just because of how crazy the timing was...

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MOTT the HOOPLE

whos to say they are not considered what us humans referred to as angels and demons back in the day.. the invocation process you guys did and the ancient's way are too similar,.. im going to do a post on invocations (for aliens) ..
my theory.. LET ME KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK..THANKS

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRSB
I didn't expect to be awake for 7am, but for the rare occasion when Im totally hammered on a long night out, so this worked well.

Who is going to take your claim seriously now? You kind of contradicted yourself before you even replied to anything!

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 03:10 AM
link   
As I said before, me and my neighbour had a sighting. I had a camera rolling but wasn't able to capture it because it lasted only 5 seconds or so.

But I have some footage that I have to investigate closely, maybe there was something I didn't notice. I used a Sony DCR-HC51 Handycam and got a pretty clear shot of the moon. Later this day I will study the tape.

I think we should repeat this experiment but we have to focus at a location as well. Most of us wanted a sighting at their backyard, so there was no unity in our thoughts. I would like to propose to focus on the moon next time, most of us can see it at the same time.

[edit on 1-6-2009 by Haunebu]

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join