It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Thought Experiment - UFO Watch on 31st May at 9pm GMT, 4pm EST [Feel Free To Take Part]

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Me and the family went out at 21:00 GMT, in the south west of England. Sadly we saw nothing we couldn't identify, However it was a nice way to spend an evening and as I willed a visit from some elusive beings. I thought about you guys all around the globe doing likewise. It was a lovely feeling of connection, Peace

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I not long ago bought myself a cello. I love the instrument so I decided that I was going to teach myself to play it.

The first time I sat down with Gabriel and drew the bow across his strings the sound that I produced had all three of my dogs howling and my cat screeching to beat the band.

Just my country way of saying that you don't just sit down to an instrument and play it light a professional.

I think you guys have gotten off to great start.

This may be something that takes a little more time to perfect.

Keep working at it.

I just hope you get results faster than I am getting with my cello.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn
This may be something that takes a little more time to perfect.

Keep working at it.

I just hope you get results faster than I am getting with my cello.

So let's do this every week, and tune ourselves in! And improve ourselves, just like your cello playing!

ps Keep at it, I love the sound of a good cellist!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I had a sighting but it was too short to capture it, I had a camera rolling and it was pointed at the moon, my neighbour saw it first and as I looked I saw a large yellow sphere, it was as big as the moon in the eastern Sky at 22:45 CET. I grabbed the camera and as I turned around it was gone. It lasted 5 seconds or so. I have the moment on video but not the object.

I was about 4 miles south of the former British Airbase Laarbruch.
( www.laarbruch-museum.net... )
They had an UFO incident in 1990.
www.ufonet.nl...

So for me and my neighbour, it payed of!

Thanks ATS!!!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
does anyone think that maybe if we coordinated a direction....? I'm in canada and i looked west towards the rocky mountains. Maybe if everyone on a continent looked towards the center of their respective continents? just a thought.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
After doing my meditation for about 15 mins. my wife pulls up with these in the car. I call that karma! I really enjoyed the meditation.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I ahve an Xp and took pictures on my new Blackberry. I CANNOT get any pictures off the Blackberry to send to this thread!!!

Can someone anyone help?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Email the pictures from your phone to your email address and then upload them from your computer..
Did you see any ufo?

[edit on 5/31/2009 by bl4ke360]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Ok will do this is going to take a while though I will be honest. I will wait and post later and let you decide what high strangeness occured for antar.

I will say no giant ship appeared or anything like that. I do have a little story to tell with pictures to accompany. Be back asap.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by enacae

Aaaaah! They're cool! What are they called and where can I get them?

Might find a use for them next time, who knows?! Your kids seem to love them!

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by enacae
After doing my meditation for about 15 mins. my wife pulls up with these in the car. I call that karma! I really enjoyed the meditation.

Well at least the two of you are tuned into each other.

So yes, on some level I guess it does count.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
LOL , I'm not sure where they came from, my wife came home and the kids were playing with them. They came back from a family reunion at the park. I guess they picked them up there.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

when I loaded the first one or sent it to my email it opened it in windows vier and fax whatever and it is like the full screen and no way to right click and cop to my pictures? what now?

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Try opening it in windows photo gallery, and save it, then go to an image hosting website. Imageshack is easy to upload to.
Or if you don't have windows photo gallery for some reason, find some other program or take a screenshot of it.

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
How do you take a screen shot? I am just now doing a save to desk top to try and then be able to right click and open where i can bring it to you.

Like I say no actual Ufo, and unfortunately from the pics you will not be able to make out the 2 red tail hawks that were circling during the invocation.

[edit on 31-5-2009 by antar]

Ex

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Well, I also was hanging out in my yard
and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

I did have to say some very weird behavior happened.
I have some relatives also visiting today and my german shepard
Gage,got the hots for one of them.
I have to say I can't ever remember him doing such a thing,
but he fell madly in love with an older gentleman,s shoe!
I thought they were just playin around , till I noticed the gentleman
was serious about getting Gage off.

Ahhhhhhh........I better not post the video,
But I am still LMAO!

[edit on 5/31/2009 by Ex]

Ex

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Sry, Forgot to mention!

enacae, Beautiful boys!
Starred

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
So I was game and took a 1 minute drive up the hill from my house.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57caa43ff824.jpg[/atsimg]

A perfectly clear sunny day. Not a cloud in sight. Until 3pm. I never saw this little one[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/883c03f9f906.jpg[/atsimg] creeping in it was not visible to the naked eye.

So I get the feeling after a short meditation and open telepathic connection for Our ATS thought process. I have never shot the sun, so I did. Now theses are probably just refections off the lens, however they were moving so I stopped and filmed it on my video camera, was steady in one place and these lights moved all the way to the bottom of the screen from my position and were gone. So Ok. Kind of got me interested.

This first one came out upside down for some reason, but it is actually like the other two as the reflections if thats what they were flew down and to the south east from my vantage point facing west south west.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/614fad2c70b5.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/486ff445ead8.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1ef374fc307.jpg[/atsimg]

So at this point I again went into meditation and was really hoping that someone that has never seen anything could through this experiment. I had the strong hit after only 20-30 seconds to look behind me, and I swung around to see a huge billowy cloud at the level of the treetops behind me! I scrambled for the camera and though AHH, this getting evidence is a bother, but I started to get pictures only after it was dissapating somewhat right before my eyes. Changing from video to camera took me a few seconds but already the 'face' in the cloud was gone.
The pictures do the closeness no justice.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49700eb10d2f.jpg[/atsimg]
And just as suddenly as it appeared, it dissapeared.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d1de99a24c0f.jpg[/atsimg]
And in the minute or two that it took the cloud to move from the middle of the road to the side line of the trees, it was gone...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55d214d7804a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Could someone help me resize these down to about 300 or so? It is cutting off the images at this size... Also the little 'reflections were not going up but down but somehow when I saved them to my comp they flipped and look as if they are going up. I have some very telling video footage of the reflections but CANNOT get them loaded to my comp. I am steady and they move down and appear to travel out of my lens and that was when the cloud appeared pretty much.

Remember I tell one of our members in a few posts up to watch the clouds...

posted on May, 31 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Gorgeous blue sky, about 6:10 AST. A few wispy clouds on the horizon.

There was a plane going up vertically on an angle through the clouds, leaving a long trail. Beside that was a trail cut through the clouds where we could see through to the sky. We thought that was weird.

As we mulled it over, we saw a little object below that area slowly moving down diagonally. Its trail was much shorter than the plane's and wasn't affected by the wind. It looked much more like a comet than a plane, and it was just slightly too yellow.

Then we saw that coming towards it from the other direction was another identical yellowish comet! They flew towards one another and passed very close, very slowly, and continued on their respective paths.

If they were planes they were flying very irresponsibly, and if they were comets or meteorites one of them was coming up from the Earth.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join