It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to be attacked; U.S. Nuclear first strike "likely" - Trustable info?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

I agree with your view on turner. Not a trusted source of info. Distorted views of humanity leads to distortion in all areas.
The sad part of this equation is that the people living in N. Korea are no different that those in S. Korea. It is the insane leader that causes all of the trouble. I'm sure China would applaud his demise.
The way this should play out is Seals or Marine Recon spotting him with a laser and calling an airstrike. ASSanate this BIaTCH and do the world a favor.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The United States will NOT attack North Korea with nuclear weapons in a first strike. IF the US wanted to attack North Korea, conventional weapons from the Air Force and the Navy will suffice. A very large aerial campaign could be enough to destroy nuclear facilities, military installations, communications, tanks, etc.

So, no. I believe this information to be false.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
So I guess that whether it is Bush or Obama. Well, we would have to think, what kind of minerals and natural resources we would want out of there. By nuking them, we could go there in a couple years and start extracting everything.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterRegal
The United States will NOT attack North Korea with nuclear weapons in a first strike. IF the US wanted to attack North Korea, conventional weapons from the Air Force and the Navy will suffice. A very large aerial campaign could be enough to destroy nuclear facilities, military installations, communications, tanks, etc.

So, no. I believe this information to be false.

I don't believe this to be true at all. N. Korea has put it's population into poverty to facilitate the building and reinforcing of their military and it's installations. They have many underground bunkers and bases. They have many tactical spots hidden, same as any other major player.

Regular airstrikes won't do much against an underground bunker.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

But through attrition of their resources and a supply embargo, they would eventually be forced to surrender unless China backed them, to which I highly doubt!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
this is not the truth ,.. really ... the us wont attack north korea ... because north korea wont attack anyone

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CZBR51

Hal Turner is a racist. And of the worst variety. He spews his filth daily. He plagiarizes daily. Spews filth daily. I already said that. If he could not ever reproduce, the world would be a better place...and that goes for his blogspot too.

That said, anything is possible....

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I looked back over the blog. It seems to be a combination of hearsay and conspiracy. The moderator has been correct with some predictions (Sotomayor), but dreadfully wrong in others (UN to oust Israel)

I would say that this is NOT a reputable source. The information is written like an AP story. There is no way for a "leak" to generate this amount information. Sorry, callin' this one a fake.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

But through attrition of their resources and a supply embargo, they would eventually be forced to surrender unless China backed them, to which I highly doubt!

Well, it depends how you look at it. Kim Jong Il is the type of leader that would gladly sacrifice his population as long as he could live the way he wanted.

We saw what embargo's and the such did to the people of Iraq, while Saddam lived in luxury. These types of things really only hurt the citizens, not the leaders.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This guy will be taken out. in one of two ways
the first ends with the Chinese taking the high moral ground.
The second they still take the moral ground.
1. US or allies assassinate Kim Jong
2. China captures Kim Jong and anexxes N. Korea. In the interest of global peace.

Either way it is time for China to play her cards.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Not sure what to think of Hal Turner....I read his post earlier and thought "no flippin way"....but this guy comes up with some real scoops on occasion...but this one....I think this one is a little far fetched

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This information is not trust able. Not to mention this blogger is drawing the line with disinformation as this. I hate to say this, but as civilians for the majority of us here, this is not our problem. Our tax dollars ahem, pays for professionals and military men and women to handle this. If they were not professionals then we would know everything their is to know in this story. Yet I can assure the United States is not considering ICBM tactical nuclear strikes on North Korean cities etc. etc. This moron has no clue. Also need to be careful online if a war was to occur Not sure if we will be able to utilize this freedom, if idiots make ignorant disinformation like this available to freak and unnerve current tensions with other countries in the likely hood of war. Hopefully this nit wit will sleep it off, and realize how stupid he sounded and perhaps that will be the end of that nonsense..

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Adrifter]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CZBR51

Wrong, If something like this is true, the last place you are going to find it is on a major news site.......Still don't get it huh. The only news site to partially trust is Fox. Everyone is leading us astray..................Notice I said Partially......KMG

link   
If I understand; all option are avaliable; I read that Japan is very woryed about situation.

I live thusand of miles from the problem and I can only imagine what I coul do if my country coud be reached by some instable country weapons even more if they were nuclear. I like peace but i must to see other peoples point when they defend the preventive attack.

The major problem I see is the population of the country; those who suffer for their governant decisions...

link   
There is no reason to strike N. Korea, unless they first strike S. Korea or Japan. Kim Jong il is acting out and throwing a temper tantrum!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   
There is no way this can be true. Would not this info be at the highest level of top secret? I doubt the people with this type of clearance would be dumb enough to open their traps.

While the author of this article might believe his source, I don't... Not for a second.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
I hate to say this, but as civilians for the majority of us here, this is not our problem. Our tax dollars ahem, pays for professionals and military men and women to handle this.

With all due respect, this attitude is the exact reason this country is where it is. Thinking that "I don't have to worry about it, there are professionals that will do the thinking and acting for us" gives far too much power to certain people.

As a citizen of this country, it is YOUR JOB, FIRST AND FOREMOST, to understand your REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT and what they are doing. To not do so lets criminals and degenerates run rampant in positions of power(take the last 50 years in america, for example).

I hate that this country has become so apathetic towards its government and affairs. It is a sad statement on the country.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Russia is taking security measures as a precaution against the possibility that tension over North Korea could escalate into nuclear war, officials said Wednesday...

www.themoscowtimes.com...

Annonymous source sucks ....

Why take measures for something almost impossible?

To those who now something about economy; a new global war today would be interesting for economy? I read tha the last world wars helped some word economies; is that correct?

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adrifter
This information is not trust able. Not to mention this blogger is drawing the line with disinformation as this. I hate to say this, but as civilians for the majority of us here, this is not our problem. Our tax dollars ahem, pays for professionals and military men and women to handle this. If they were not professionals then we would know everything their is to know in this story. Yet I can assure the United States is not considering ICBM tactical nuclear strikes on North Korean cities etc. etc.

This moron has no clue. Also need to be careful online if a war was to occur Not sure if we will be able to utilize this freedom, if idiots make ignorant disinformation like this available to freak and unnerve current tensions with other countries in the likely hood of war. Hopefully this nit wit will sleep it off, and realize how stupid he sounded and perhaps that will be the end of that nonsense..

See above what you are saying about yourself Adrifter!! You determine wheter the US will respond with Nukes or not?. You soothe international fears with your post?.
Let your words be soft and sweet because tomorrow you may have to eat them!

There will be a response. We may never know who signed the order.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It further seems that no matter what goes on in the world, the creators of South Park seem to get it right. Team America World Police.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join