It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea to be attacked; U.S. Nuclear first strike "likely" - Trustable info?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   

North Korea to be attacked; U.S. Nuclear first strike "likely" - Trustable info?

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com

Washington, DC (TRN) -- North Korea yesterday withdrew from the Armistice that halted the Korean War. Today, official Washington is abuzz with not so secret "Top Secret" plans for the United States to make a limited nuclear first strike to wipe out the North Korean threat in one fell swoop.

Russia has been alerted to "make plans" for radiation fallout in its eastern border area......
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Were this guy get his info? someone knows if his site is trustable? Sorry if a posted in the wrong place; I read ATS a lot of more then I post.

Im searching internet allways I can about NK situation and this sudanlly came to me on google news page.

I believe if something like this was true it would be in the major news sites Am I right?

Its possible the notice had leaked to an small site before the big ones?

turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.wired.com...

This article speaks of the possibility of an American nuclear strike in N. Korea as well. They are feeling the waters for reaction.

What I find most interesting is the way that, even though it should be the headline of the story, they simply drop one or two lines in about the use of nukes in passing.

Twenty years ago the mention of even considering the use of nukes would have created a global-political firestorm. Now, we just drop the line in, as though its more of an afterthought.

The propaganda machine is working hard these days.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hi, cautiouslypessimistic

English is my second language but I undestood the Article I had post like NEWS; he finish his article with the following text:

"Additional details on tonight "Hal Turner Show" airing from 9:00 - 11:00 PM eastern U.S. time (GMT -0400) tonight, Wednesday 27 May 2009 "

This is a possibility or he has real information?

Had I undestood the article correct?

CZBR51

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Sources with acute knowledge of the plans for North Korea have confirmed to TRN that a US nuclear first strike is going to be launched.

I'd have to put my vote out there that this is "fan fiction". I don't know why there would be any plans for a nuclear strike by the US. It doesn't make a bit of sense and I would say this is a hopeful writing by someone who wants to see WWIII while they're still alive.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If a mass invasion from the north was in progress, I see no problem with a nuclear first strike. Engage them in a land war and you still might lose Tokyo or Seoul to them via a nuclear doomsday suicide exit by the regime.

However, I don't think it will happen. They know they can't win a total war against the world. If they start it, China won't come to their defense. And the US won't attack them out of nowhere.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Schaden]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
If this is some sick stunt someone needs to loose their wee little raisins with a dull knife.

This is the LAST thing the world needs right now is some NUT using this situation for ratings or sickness jollies...

What a bunch a freaks...

"Of all the scenarios involving North Korea, withdrawing from the Armistice was the one thing we thought they never would do. Since the War, everyone has known that withdrawing from the Armistice means the cease-fire is over. Today, that cease fire is over; we are back at war with North Korea and this time, the outcome will not be negotiated. Withdrawing from the Armistice was the last mistake North Korea will ever make. Their leadership must surrender now or they are nothing more than dead men walking. It's over for them" he finished

(Link to same article above)

This is insane.

IF this is true, the USA is completely and utterly INSANE!

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
This is insane.

IF this is true, the USA is completely and utterly INSANE!

Hasnt the US been completely insane since The economic collapse?

Edit: Thought I would add that Hal Turner also leaked the Stress Tests results before they came out and they wer about 80% right on with what came out in public.
The public stress test results were doctored to look better than they were, there is evidence, found by the mainstream media that this is true.

[edit on 5/27/2009 by Tentickles]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CZBR51
Hi, cautiouslypessimistic

English is my second language but I undestood the Article I had post like NEWS; he finish his article with the following text:

"Additional details on tonight "Hal Turner Show" airing from 9:00 - 11:00 PM eastern U.S. time (GMT -0400) tonight, Wednesday 27 May 2009 "

This is a possibility or he has real information?

Had I undestood the article correct?

CZBR51

I would not take Hal Turner seriously, that is for sure. He is a known white-supremicist. He promotes the "rounding-up and killing of jews". Here's a quote of his from 2006:
"We may have to ASSASSINATE some of the people you elect on Nov. 7! This could be your LAST ELECTION CHANCE, to save this Republic... Sorry to have to be so blunt, but the country is in mortal danger from our present government and our liberty is already near dead because of this government. If you are too stupid to turn things around with your vote, there are people out here like me who are willing to turn things around with guns, force and violence. We hope our method does not become necessary"

In short, the guy is an extremist. I, personally, don't trust extremists.

That being said, considering that more than one outlet(and, while not on the glob al level, WIRED is fairly reputable), I'd say the idea of a nuke strike in N. Korea is at the very least being discussed.

link   
reply to post by CZBR51

I really cannot see this happening at all.

But one thing that does puzzle me, the BBC is reporting on the Baby P case, the MP expenses, the football, and the blast in Pakistan. But N.Korea is not even in the headlines.

This is extremely suspicious.

I think this shows that the UK government intends to keep well away from the Korea crisis, they're trying to keep it out of mainstream discussion, out of sight - out of mind.

Sky (considered more independent of government influence) is reporting on S.Korean preparations in case of an attack, and as a headline story.

link   
Purely speculation and unfunded rumours.

China would have to give agreement, not Russia.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I do not know much about Hal Turner and how credible his info is. After a brief wiki search my instincts say he is trying to get more listeners by spewing this nuke talk. Anyone follow him by chance? How reliable is this guy?

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 27-5-2009 by derekvli]

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
If a mass invasion from the north was in progress, I see no problem with a nuclear first strike. Engage them in a land war and you still might lose Tokyo or Seoul to them via a nuclear doomsday suicide exit by the regime.

However, I don't think it will happen. They know they can't win a total war against the world. If they start it, China won't come to their defense. And the US won't attack them out of nowhere.

[edit on 27-5-2009 by Schaden]

So you would openly advocate the use of Nuclear weapons? Isn't that why we invaded Iraq, are at odds with Iran, and are considering action against Korea? Because they *may* use nukes?

I will never understand the "we get em, you don't, we can use em, you can't" logic. Seems very arrogant to me.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe that a country that is trying so hard to renew its image to the world, would strike first with nukes.

If torturing gave the US such a negative image, imagine what kind of image the US dropping nukes would give.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Hasnt the US been completely insane since The economic collapse?

Yes, and that's why I included the quote instead of writing the whole thing off as bs.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cautiouslypessimistic

Thanks cautiouslypessimistic,

The last thing world needs now is some kind of nuclear bombing; this is the kind of thing it would affect people all over the globe.

CZBR51

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Hold on tight.

Make sure the handlebar is secure on your lap, and your seat-belts buckled.

this is going to be a wild roller coaster ride.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I would encourage everyone not to buy into fear tactics and dis-information. There's no way we can be sure if information like this is accurate because obviously info about a military strike is going to be kept very quiet.

Bottom line: We'll know when something happens when it happens. Until then, chill.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Also, if this is "top secret" it would not be appearing on an internet blog.
This sort of information would not be leaked to the general public until a mushroom cloud randomly appears.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I would be willing to bet at 99% accuracy that there is not even a smidgen of a nuke attack in the cards for the US.

To win against NK, the US only needs to hold the line, cut all supply lines to NK and through attrition, NK folds. There is absolutely no need for nukes and it's stupid to think the US would even consider them. The article is nothing more than propaganda!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join